Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: LH crushes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Gives flowers to all teh luvas*

Don't worry, Mushroom. You and I can be alone together.

I don't have any crushes, though I do have friends. I'm far too paranoid to get too close to somebody.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @Simbaspirit~
    I know, eh. Ain't it great?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simbaspirit
    thats so cool...... so you can love people you haven't met...

Easy, because I love her not for the way she looks, but for who and what she is

But if we were to meet offline, 100% chance I would still love her no matter what, and I have seen her from pictures and she's seen me So.. Yes *Hugs Tora tightly* <3333

EDIT:

Originally posted by Katse
    *Gives flowers to all teh luvas*

Don't worry, Mushroom. You and I can be alone together.

I don't have any crushes, though I do have friends. I'm far too paranoid to get too close to somebody.
    OMFG invite me please <33

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ya, thats what i love about online life, like at school, noone really knows who i am, all they know is that im a stupid nerd, but i feel i can be myself on lea, and no where else

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why not just be yourself offline too. I mean if you worry about what people are gonna think your just gonna dig yourself into a hole of depression. Just ALWAYS be yourself, no matter what others say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hmmm. good point. ive tried, but lets just say it doesn't work too well

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Boos
    She is just surprised and flattered mate, dont worry about it.

Of course im only assuming but just to ease your mind i feel atleast 50% sure that that is what it is :E so cheer up!
    @Takeru: at least this fits with me, because I must have looked like OMG when I just read it, because I'd never expected that, since people don't say things like that about me very often.. Oo I'm always very surprised about statements like that, because I think people don't know me enough, don't care much about me and I don't know much about them, that's not meant to be against anyone, I only havn't got much self-confidence, I'd even call me quite paranoid, but not only on the internet, but also rl.
    But don't worry, I don't think you've said something wrong here *hugs*

As for the original topic: I sometiimes have the weirdest crushes, but as far as I remember, I never had one on a person from a forum..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simbaspirit
    thats so cool...... so you can love people you haven't met...

Yeah you can *hugs Kintaru tight* I think KTL got it pretty much spot on, how he said that he loves Utora "not for the way she looks, but for who and what she is" When you're talking to someone online, although you may not have 'met' them sometimes you can get to know a lot more about them than if you'd met them in person. Because online you are just talking with each other, always getting to know each other. That's one of the great things about online relationships, is that two people can learn to communicate easily with each other (as in my opinion that's one of the most important factors to a succesful relationship) and they don't find themselves liking each other because of physical traits.

I've known Kintaru for around 14 months now, and he knows more about me than some of my real life friends who I've known for years because all we do is talk. I have seen pics of him and yes he's attractive, hehe, but the thing is that it doesn't matter to me what he looks like because I fell in love with his personality and who he is, not the way he looks (well I fell in love with that afterwards )

Just a tip though Simbaspirit, if you fall in love with someone online, do yourself a favour and make sure they don't live on the other side of the world It makes things really difficult, though that's just another test of love, if you're willing to wait and go through all that time of seperation just to be with that person, then it just shows how much they mean to you

Sorry I kinda rambled on a bit there, hehe
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Azerane
    Just a tip though Simbaspirit, if you fall in love with someone online, do yourself a favour and make sure they don't live on the other side of the world It makes things really difficult, though that's just another test of love, if you're willing to wait and go through all that time of seperation just to be with that person, then it just shows how much they mean to you
    Like anyone can help that Azerane. You don't choose to fall in love, it just happens. (But you know that, I think you were being sarcastic) Your relationship, and mine too, really proves that love happens when you least expect it. How I miss STM... I miss being able to cuddle and be close.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    Like anyone can help that Azerane. You don't choose to fall in love, it just happens. (But you know that, I think you were being sarcastic) Your relationship, and mine too, really proves that love happens when you least expect it. How I miss STM... I miss being able to cuddle and be close.
    Yeah I was being sarcastic You can't choose who you have feelings for, some people you just get along with, and others, you just don't. So there wasn't much I could do about it when I found myself falling for someone who lives around $2000 and a 23hr plane flight away, hehe.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Takeru, as Boos said, im reallyl flattered, it's nice to see people d? pay attention to me But eh, thanks for your crush xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Umm....Your welcome?

Originally posted by Atimon
    @Takeru: at least this fits with me, because I must have looked like OMG when I just read it, because I'd never expected that, since people don't say things like that about me very often.. Oo I'm always very surprised about statements like that, because I think people don't know me enough, don't care much about me and I don't know much about them, that's not meant to be against anyone, I only havn't got much self-confidence, I'd even call me quite paranoid, but not only on the internet, but also rl.
    But don't worry, I don't think you've said something wrong here *hugs*

As for the original topic: I sometiimes have the weirdest crushes, but as far as I remember, I never had one on a person from a forum..
    Like....wow.... Heheheh, sorry for the smiley spam. I'm just in a reallyreallyreally good mood as of this moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Takeru
    I'm just in a reallyreallyreally good mood as of this moment. [/B]
    Really? o.o That's nice to hear. Like I said, I did not expect that you'd mention me, I did not expect anybody to do so. As you've said, there's especially the age problem etc. and in my opinion on the net things are said much much easier than rl, which always confuses me when it comes to things like a crush on someone, because in my opinion it is always difficult for me to cope with statements like that, since I would not say I know someone very well from a few talks in a forum. As soon as it comes to writing pms regularly, chatting, sending mails then I'd say you know the person a bit more and I could at least understand it a bit.
    A friend of mine once put it quite nice. He said 'You know someone when you can hurt him/her'. So, you know someone as soon as you can use his feelings, his wishes he/he told you about in secret against him/her...at first this might sound confusing, but I think in the end there's something true in this statement..
    So, I am not mad with you that you wrote out what you wrote, in contrast, but I hope you won't start seeing chances where aren't any. It's a difficut thing with me, I am quite happy on my own, especially after having read how people judge me, I now more than ever think that it is very hard to cope with me, that no one would ever be able to accept me the way I am 'for the rest of his life'..of course you've sometimes got the wish to cuddle with someone, but I have been living without all this 20 years of my life and I've found my personal way of dealing with it and found my personal solutions on that problem - and I am happy with it. People said that one day I would have to face reality, people often don't understand me, but this is the way I like my life, the way I cope with this sometimes darned reality and I'd never throw it away, for anyone.
    Maybe some people can even understand this wish for freedom. I guess I am someone who needs a lot of freedom and that's why I say about me, that I could never really stay where someone would want me to stay for long.

gee, again one of my *rant rant* posts, sorry.. <.<#

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I understand. It is....."Just a crush" after all...
    Besides I havent even gotten a chance to get to know you. I've been acting a bit irrational lately.
    Still doesn't change how I feel though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Duuuude!

I don't think it's weird that you have a crush on somebody that is older than you, a crush is a crush. What more can you say?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ...Thanks for the encouragement Ravincal. If thats what you were aiming for.
    Damn. My buzz just did a nose-dive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravincal
    I don't think it's weird that you have a crush on somebody that is older than you, a crush is a crush. What more can you say?
    exactly a girl admitted to me today that she has a crush on me and she's 13.

these things happen *shrugs*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doesnt seem as bad as someone whos 16 having a crush on someone who is 13. Then again...Isnt that kinda just the same?

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    Oh contrare hehe, there's just as much a chance of falling for love if you really want to, or not. I was actively hunting for a mate when I found my mate, and I couldn't be happier. I don't believe that "one shouldn't look for a mate", because, well, it worked for me! If I hadn't looked, I wouldn't have found my mate!
    Yeah, well ofcourse you meet more people by looking for someone to be in love with, but still the falling in love part just happens if it happens. I think Sharifu ment that you should look for relationship for just being in one, like many people do go in relationship just because they find someone attractive because of the way they look, but break up in few months because their personalities are so far apart from eachother.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Eh, I missed that post.
    You shouldnt be in a relationship just for the sake of being in one...

I've been in too many relationships with girls that only wanted to go out with me only cause they didn't want to be single. Then they just dump me out-of-the-blue and tell me they were never interested in the first place. Just so they could go out with some guy thats plainly only interested in getting in her pants.
    So now whenever any girl has an interest in me at school I just try to completely ignore them or even act mean to them (I can be a real a****** if I want to) just so they will leave me alone. But thats only cause its always been someone that I can see just....Isn't someone I would want to be with, Cause they have the personality of a wet blanket and the emotional depth of a puddle.
    I've always been a loner at school. And I'm fine with that. I have friends...but I don't stay very close. I actually only consider them acquaintences.
    Friends are people that you can share your personal feelings with. And I don't know anyone like that.