Thread: LH crushes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i bnet Whitewolf
    has a crush on Utora

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Crushes on LH? Yeah, I guess I have one. But I'm not tellin'. You have to guess.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Whitewolf
    i bnet everyone have a crush on Utora
    What's up with that? I barely know Utora.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Takeru

You shouldnt be in a relationship just for the sake of being in one...

I've been in too many relationships with girls that only wanted to go out with me only cause they didn't want to be single. Then they just dump me out-of-the-blue and tell me they were never interested in the first place. Just so they could go out with some guy thats plainly only interested in getting in her pants.
    Oh geez. That's a horrible way to treat someone. I know a lot of people who are horrified of being single, and I can understand why, but that doesn't mean you should lead someone on. That's just dumb.

I've had several great relationships myself.
    As for an LH crush, nope. Not that the guys here aren't cute though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    What's up with that? I barely know Utora.
    im with her XD

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    hehe, I go with the flow... or in this case with Sharifu and Amaryllis

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Haha, I'm with them ... I don't get crushes on females

haha *lol*

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My name was uttered ....I think what Wolfits meant was, "I bet everyone I have a crush on Utora" - or so I pray. I mean not that I don't love you guys but, there's too much and then there's too little at some points. j/k

Well. I don't know how to reply to that, Wolfy. Perhaps I need not too. It's a ...mixed moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know some crushes around here, yeap ... I've been through a lot myself and been the victim as well for the crusher^^ I'm a victim for two now though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You were my first crush. But that was like for one day.
    And I know...its sad...I get crushes on people I don't even know. Though once I have a really big crush on one person it could go on for over a year.

And now back to stalking Atimon...jk XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    :P poor Atimon

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wha..? xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    Prince Simba is female o_O ?
    Tis what happens when I type at night. I think I meant someone else. Uh.. King Simba?

*dies from embarrassment* um, yeah.

I was thinking of Prince Simba because he and I had problems with our websites.

Anyways, Happy Valentines everyone.

Originally posted by Kiara
    I know some crushes around here, yeap ... I've been through a lot myself and been the victim as well for the crusher^^ I'm a victim for two now though
    Hey Kiara, add another crush. lol

I gotta go finish my homework. Hopefully I'll be back for Valentines Day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Add another crush? Why? :O I don't know more crushes right now ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by starionwolf
    Wow, I found a thread about limerence and infatuation. I had crushes when I was in grade school.

I don't have any real crushes on Lea. The only ladies know are: Azerane, Prince Simba, Sharifu, Natalie and Amaryllis. I'll call them my friends.
    Thought you said you only had crushes in grade school.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, lets go through Kivvy's history here..hehe.

I didn't have any relationships up until I got online..and then I was in one that was a HUGE mistake..messed up many aspects of life, etc..but thats in the past so I won't spend too much time on it.

Then, well, during that other relationship actually, I started getting feelings for Eva. Then we met in the summer of 2005, and I stayed at her house for a week. We got a long SO well, and it just seemed like we had known each other forever. I guess we got even closer..and then she visited be in December, last year, for a week at my house...and that went REALLY well. We were friends that whole time, and she had a mate, but I guess that didn't work out (which I feel a bit bad for, because I guess I was partly the cause) and now Eva and I are together. I am really happy with it, but personally...my advice would be to make sure you meet the person in person before you make any large commitments.

Don't get me wrong..meeting someone online has advantages, and plenty of them. You get to know the person, and like or love them regardless of looks. You can have an online relationship, and love someone without meeting. The thing is though, that when you meet...your love for someone CAN dramatically change. Just because you know and love someone online, doesn't mean you will offline. It isn't anyone's fault, but it is really a true statement. Sometimes you just don't feel the same in person as online..and other times you do...so I would suggest meeting asap.

You don't have to look for love, or not look for it. It doesn't really matter because there isn't a "way" to find it, or a method that works easier. There are things that come with each way, but love comes when it does..whether you find it, or it finds you. Some people even argue the existence of love, because it is such a volatile thing that is affected by SO many factors, etc.

Anyways, I don't think I ever had a crush on anyone on here. I like certain people, etc...I think a long time ago I used to have one on Neph...but she knew about it etc. That came mostly from msn and such though..hehe.

*gives everyone a big lion hug and hands out flowers and chocolates* That's for enduring my speech! Plus, I just want to love everyone, so you will all love me back..I mean...what would happen if everyone didn't love me?! *faints from the thought, expecting one of his "subjects" to catch him* hehe.

~Kiva

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Oooh, chocolates, I'll take those

hehe

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, I said for everyone! *gives you cub scowl* You can have some as long as you share! *holds box of chocolates to chest in protective manner*

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    aww

Well, I'm on a diet anyways, haha

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Come on, you don't need ALL that chocolate..just a few pieces is fine right? IM the fat one here! GOSH! *rubs down side of belly and hips* My figure is SO bad *laughs*