Thread: LH crushes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Try to decode this: iienkl AND izmani

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Ah.. Lea Halalela crushes, how so many people have them.. And how so many people don't have them, but one thing is for sure. Love is in the air here from reading only just a few posts. And some a little offf topic.....

But to the point.. Yeah I came here for one reason,

Utora <3. My LH Crush, love, mate, and hopefully even more to come than just an online thing *Grins widely and smirks*

Well.. Been about 2 months now since I have first fallen in love with Utora, on November 23rd.. ^^ *Huggles Utora tightly* Many of you probably already know I'm in love with her thanks to MSN Screen names xD... But yes, She is my world, she is my heart, and all that I am, is her. And all that I will ever be in the future, will still remain hers and hers alone, and no one in this world.. Will ever replace her in my heart.. Ever.

Much love to you Utora, For always.. And Forever ^^

Yours Truly

~KTL~

((Wow that sounds like a freaking letter lol xD...))

Awwwww

That means alot to me.

I am thankful that we have the computer to communicate back and forth with. I am not glad that my parents will son remove MSN, Kove and I's main form of cummincation, and just about our only one at that.

Also, my whole life I was taught that over the net, to meet someone was bad, wrong, unjust. :woeisme:
    That there are , well sex harassers and evil people and such. I'm sure there are but I never even for once thought of Kove to be the such. However, my parents are firm on it. It will be some time before I really tell my parents my feelings for someone over the computer. My sister Jessica met a man over the computer, and they are still married to this day, but my sister Jessica isn't the really 'greatest' of offspring, character wise. Just about all my older siblings histories are used against me in anything I do. "Oh you're like Jess" or "You're like Annie." and such.
    I kinda feel like, "Oh I'm just Lex." but only God and Kove recognize that right now. For which I am extreamly thankful to both, and will always love them both, as well as my parents too.
    Soon, though it may be years off, I pray to meet Kove. I will probably love him differently than I do the net; I will probably love him more because he's really there, and we don't have to worry about, "404 connection error'' or ''msn has occured a problem and must shut down''.

I have a crush, or more of a passion for Kove even though we've never met face to face. I am glad for that too, to start off this way. I was taught and am still learning to recognize people for their hearts and not their physciall selves. I will admit that I have been very selfish, arrogant and rude to people in my heart and in my speech because of appearances. I don't hold myself in favor for that, and ask the Lord for forgiveness. I feel strongly God placed Kove in my life, to teach and also guide me, as well as to share love and resemble the body of christ. I thank God and Kove for the love I get to feel. I am so overwhelmed and in awe of Kove. He's a very wonderful mate, astounding and very compassionate and understanding. He is more than I ever drempt and I will always go on loving him. Distances do not stop my love.

Look, I made a speech!

So, it's not really a crush but a burning passion that is in fact brining me back to the Lord every step of the way ^^

Love you Kove <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Utora
    recognize people for their hearts and not their physciall selves.
    = )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Love is in the aaaair *sings*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    I was about to kill myself when I found my mate. Had I not found my mate, I wouldn't be here right now. I was crying every night for hours because of loneliness and because of the way some people were treating me. I don't cry every night anymore now. Finding my mate is the best thing that has ever happened to me... Even if I am super-shy around my mate *Blushes* ^_^;;; ...
    Not sure that's quite what Takeru meant STL (though I could be wrong) You say that without a mate you were really depressed, that may be and I'm sorry to hear it but it's not like you''re with Haku just to be in a relationship, I mean, it may be comforting to you to have that relationship but you wouldn't be with your mate if you didn't like them, if you know what I mean.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well my expeariances still are, don't look for a mate. Because when i did, i only ended up in despair and such, and when i gave up, my mate just came walking in. Although he's not my mate anymore but still. It's all different with other people so.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    *hmm* Not finding a boy/girl friend is not something I really wanna kill myself for.

But luckely we all got other point of views / opinions ...

I was so no interested in dating / boys what so ever ...
    Even though everyone I knew from my age (17 - 18) couldn't talk about anything else.
    And then Bart tagged along.

Some don't look and it happens.
    Some look and it happens.

Depends I guess on situations and stuff.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well yeah I know, In my opinion I still think it's better to not be looking, but I was just saying that in STL's case, even if he was looking he still loves his mate so there is a point to the realtionship.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I doubt I'd get anything from here ^^;;
    As for crushes? I caught mine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lt. Trevor
    Try to decode this: iienkl AND izmani
    Omg me and Mizani ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, I found a thread about limerence and infatuation. I had crushes when I was in grade school.

I don't have any real crushes on Lea. The only ladies know are: Azerane, Prince Simba, Sharifu, Natalie and Amaryllis. I'll call them my friends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tee hee, still no mention of me yet x)

As for me, I loved twice, they both went tits up, therefore I have concluded that having a mate is not for me, so I shall not bother with trying to get one anymore and shall enjoy life as a single :]

And no, I have not had any crushes on anyone from Lea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, next time I will have to use some Latin and Greek letters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    Prince Simba is female o_O ?

... No. o_o

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Omg what will PS think when he sees this thread lmfao xD

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Tiikeri
    As for me, I loved twice, they both went tits up, therefore I have concluded that having a mate is not for me, so I shall not bother with trying to get one anymore and shall enjoy life as a single :]
    I don't think that's a good idea... You're still young, younger then me... I didn't fall in love and get into a serious relationship until I was 20. (It probably would of been 19 if STM and I lived closer)
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i bnet everyone have a crush on Utora

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll take that bet!
    Artwork:
    Lion King Fanart Page · Deviantart Page ·
    Furaffinity Page

Telegram: @EvaJanus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Are you serious?....Course your not. I havent talked to Utora so .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Whitewolf
    i bnet everyone have a crush on Utora
    I wouldn't "bnet" on that.