Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't know Tahj you and Kivo stay behind me I'm gonna investigate what the thing is it could be something dangerous so stay close" Dani said sniffing the air too see if he smelled anything like an attacker. Dani walked ahead of the group in an attack stance just in case someone or something was going to try to hurt him or his friends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The dark lion padded out of the open, his black mane flowing in the wind as he casts shadows over the rocks with each step of his paws. Rueiko looked ahead and noticed the three cubs but wasn't sure what action to take...he really didn't feel like getting involved with others business, but the fact that a trio of cubs wandering around in the graveyard didn't sound like something that was safe. Should he be concered...or not? The thought bothered him as he pondered for a moment, then as he padded forward into their view, he glanced over them; his hazel eyes showing a hint of sadness in them "...Just what are a bunch of cubs doing out in a place like this?" He said in a strong tone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Rueiko, if you may not have known, this is a RP where you have to sign up your character in the Character Signup Thread. Maybe I missed your post in there or something, but please check there and wait for KTL to return and approve your character before you start RPing.))

Originally posted by Mushroom
    ((Sorry I'm late))

Zabad reared his head back with a shcoked growl, and stared at Sengalo with wide eyes, almost with fear. Could he truly trust him? He had always wanted to tell someone this but Sengalo. Although, Sengalo would have no judgement towards him or the story, he hated Zabad, what could possibly stir him away from such an attitude.
    Zabad, sighed, the breath rattled in his lungs and he sat down gently.
    "You-" he paused, "You were not really who I planned on telling. But, there seems to be no one else who will listen." Zabad swallowed hard and tried hard to steady his breath again.

"Not too long ago, me and Keyonna, stole a cub from the pridelanders, one who was close to the royal family and a possible suitor for Kovu and Kiara's kin. She was a young female and we wished to train her so that we could someday use her as a weapon against the pridelanders, and hence I would proclaim my, " he sneered slightly, "rightful, place as King, with Keyonna by my side as my Queen." He looked away for a moment to think of his love, but soon returned to the tale.
    "But, I grew attached to the young cub, a little too attached. Having little to no parental love as a child and sort of naturally, developed a love for this young cub. Keyonna would tell me not to get to close for she would most assurably get killed before we took our places on the throne. I couldn't though, the cub started to refer to me as a foster father, we had told her lies, like how her real mother and father had abandoned her a birth because she was too pure for their dark hearts to handle. As she grew, my love for her changed, it ceased to be a father and daughter love but something more.
    One night I told her the truth, but she remained loyal to me. Keyonna, was furious and even though I told her that the lioness was still willing to help, she would not listen. She thought that all my feelings for her were gone and she had been replaced by this young lioness. I told her it was a misunderstanding but she was too infuritated to believe me." He glared into Sengalo's eyes, and with his paw lifted half of his thining fringe to reveal his right (Sengalo's left) eye, which had several scratches and scabs around it but on thick, deep cut down the middle that looked almost fresh though it was not. "She gave me that in her anger," he said lowering his paw. "And-well it was almost like a trigger, I snapped." Zabad's breath was getting harder again. "I killed her."

Zabad lowered himself to the ground, in a sort of semi-collapse manner.
    Sengalo listened intently to Zabad's story, though he showed no expression, something he seemed to have adopted as of late. He winced inwardly at Zabad's claiming to be the rightful heir. He knew he had this older lion to compete with for such a high position in a pride, but it had begun to change since he had returned to the Pridelands. Frankly, all Sengalo wanted now was to see those that caused him pain to suffer like he had. If he could get Zabad his so wanted position on the throne, maybe, just maybe he'd also be getting what he wanted.

It was just as he thought, the ounce of trust Zabad had showed to someone had become his downfall. He looked down at the emotionally beaten lion, Sengalo still sitting on his haunches. "And what of the cub," he asked in a tone to match his face after his silence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    ((Rueiko, if you may not have known, this is a RP where you have to sign up your character in the Character Signup Thread. Maybe I missed your post in there or something, but please check there and wait for KTL to return and approve your character before you start RPing.))

Sengalo listened intently to Zabad's story, though he showed no expression, something he seemed to have adopted as of late. He winced inwardly at Zabad's claiming to be the rightful heir. He knew he had this older lion to compete with for such a high position in a pride, but it had begun to change since he had returned to the Pridelands. Frankly, all Sengalo wanted now was to see those that caused him pain to suffer like he had. If he could get Zabad his so wanted position on the throne, maybe, just maybe he'd also be getting what he wanted.

It was just as he thought, the ounce of trust Zabad had showed to someone had become his downfall. He looked down at the emotionally beaten lion, Sengalo still sitting on his haunches. "And what of the cub," he asked in a tone to match his face after his silence.
    ((OOC: Well I'm back now, and time to go read, but Reuiko is signed up Katse, Thanks for saying that though, check the second to last post in the sign up thread ;D.. I will be making a reply pretty soon.

))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Okay, then that was just me being stupid.^_^; Sorry 'bout that, Rueiko.

Oh, and welcome back!))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Kay kay read through them all.. Finally xD... AND OMFG AN HONOUR, Sengalo is beign nice in my RP omfg.. *writes this down and saves it for future use* <3 Sengalo.. NIce.. omg.. xX And the cubs.. Lots of trouble oO... And thank you all for waiting you didn't have to ^^))

Kovu looked at Bomani then to the other two Lions. Then shook his head agreeing with Jaha. "Yeah, it would be nice having more people on the little treck.. If thats what you want to call it." He said with a slight smirk and watched Jaha throw back his quiff and shook his head slightly. Boy. Glad mine doesnt do that that often.. If thats what you want to call this thing.. he thought to himself as he pushed back his mane. He looked to Cae one time and smiled softly recognizing him instantly.

"Good morning to ya sleepy head" He said calmly, he looked out into the Watering hole and noticed two creatures leaving... But barely got to see them and shook his head disregarding them thinking they were part of the Pride just out for a morning hunt or something. He Grinned widely seeing his reflection in the water again, seeing the three other lions, his friends for which he had known and come to trust. He then looked to Bomani who had asked him a rather good question and he thought a moment. Wow.. Good question.. He thought to himself again and he finally came up a reason that was seemed justified for an answer for the protective male.

"Well, for one we are going out to see if any other have stumbled into the lands and are lost and wish to join, Two, we are going because we need to check if everything is in perfect order. You know.. The usual.. Report.. Thing.." He said twisting his paw around in the air. He looked more stern as he spoke now, "so you guys ready to get going then?" He said with a slight smirk. "Or.. Shall we just wander astray.. I mean even a King has to have fun once in a while.." He said with a slight wink looking at Jaha.

~~~

((As for Tekua's post.. I do not think err.. Akiko nor Avalon posted so I'll repost it if they wish to reply

Post by Kovu The Lion:
    Tekua watched as Tiaret spoke, and then looked to Rac still talking to her however. "He just answered that, at that weirdo Rock Formation in the distance, just over the Horizon almost.." He said plainly putting a paw in the direction of 'Pride Rock'. "And I am not Fat..." He said with a slight growl eyeing Tiaret as he spoke.

His attention then adverted to Rac again. "If she has something for me.. She might be majorly dissapointed.. And that all depends, Usually fighting with me, means one is under the ground and being fed on by worthless flies.." He said with an evil grin coming to show on his muzzle as he looked up to Rac.

"But... What if your plan is to back fire, you can't go anywhere in these lands and not be seen. I mean, the antelopes, word underground.. I bet you a thousand gazelles the prey around these lands also report to the King, and are you even sure Simba is still King here??" he added in as he watched Rac closely. "They /do/ have to give up there time eventually.. And if I'm not mistaken, his time might have already come.. What if he's not even alive.." He plainly pointed out. "What would you do then Racie boy?" He asked with a raised eye brow, expecting Rac to say something sarcastic to his comment once again and he smirked slightly awaiting the response of the yellow lion. [/B]

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rac eyed the redish lion before him mirroring his expression, "Well if he's sung his last verse then it spare me some of the dirty work.." Rac smirked slyly not keeping his eyes off the lion. "Hmm you might be right, but still I don't really care if they knows I am here.. they don't know my intentions, so nothing of that spoil my plan..." the yellow lion added with a small pause.

"If they find me, then it makes it even easier to get closer to the pride.. since atleast someone on Pride Rock remeber me..." the yellow lion smirked..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion

Kovu looked at Bomani then to the other two Lions. Then shook his head agreeing with Jaha. "Yeah, it would be nice having more people on the little treck.. If thats what you want to call it." He said with a slight smirk and watched Jaha throw back his quiff and shook his head slightly. Boy. Glad mine doesnt do that that often.. If thats what you want to call this thing.. he thought to himself as he pushed back his mane. He looked to Cae one time and smiled softly recognizing him instantly.

"Good morning to ya sleepy head" He said calmly, he looked out into the Watering hole and noticed two creatures leaving... But barely got to see them and shook his head disregarding them thinking they were part of the Pride just out for a morning hunt or something. He Grinned widely seeing his reflection in the water again, seeing the three other lions, his friends for which he had known and come to trust. He then looked to Bomani who had asked him a rather good question and he thought a moment. Wow.. Good question.. He thought to himself again and he finally came up a reason that was seemed justified for an answer for the protective male.

"Well, for one we are going out to see if any other have stumbled into the lands and are lost and wish to join, Two, we are going because we need to check if everything is in perfect order. You know.. The usual.. Report.. Thing.." He said twisting his paw around in the air. He looked more stern as he spoke now, "so you guys ready to get going then?" He said with a slight smirk. "Or.. Shall we just wander astray.. I mean even a King has to have fun once in a while.." He said with a slight wink looking at Jaha.
    "Heh, I'd rather get something to eat to be honest with you, Kovu." Jaha smirked at him before padding ahead getting that feeling of that quality time he needed to spend with Cae. He shook his head for now and growled slightly as his quiff got in the way of his eyes again. He tossed it away and looked back towards the others.

"Well, c'mon you guys." He called eyeing Cae and winking to him giving him a slightly loving smile. He swished his tail from side to side as he thought of him.

Cae looked at Kovu, "Didn't Ja tell you what happened last night, huh?" He laughed softly before padding ahead and reaching Jaha's side rubbing against him slightly, "But yeah, mornin' to ya, Kovu." He turned round and smirked to him, his overgrown quiff blocking his vision for a brief moment.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bomani looked away from the group looking up into the sky keeping his full attention about what was being said; his flicked his ears feeling a fly land upon his ear but continued sitting in the spot he occupied looking up.
    He could feel Kovu's eyes look upon him and looked back down at him blinking his eyes before looking into his eyes as he explained what was going to be happening.

"So basically a scouting and search thing" Bomani finally replied taking note of what was going to happen seeing no harm in anything that could happen; but since Kovu was king it was his duty to make sure he stayed protected.

"Ok well as long as I know whats happening I can't see why not besides like I said i'm freelanced at the moment as it is with nothing to do; so i'm free for duty Kovu" he smirked slightly at Kovu before turning his head away from him. He closed his diffrent blue coloured eyes tilting his head to the sky once more as a small gust blew about him making his mane softly blow out of place across and away from his face.

Hearing Kovu's calls for wheter or not the group was ready he waited for everyone else to finish saying there thing before once more he dropped his head and opening his eyes looking down at the rippling of his reflection in the water.
    "I'm always ready" he said looking up with a slight smile across his face
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Rueiko
    The dark lion padded out of the open, his black mane flowing in the wind as he casts shadows over the rocks with each step of his paws. Rueiko looked ahead and noticed the three cubs but wasn't sure what action to take...he really didn't feel like getting involved with others business, but the fact that a trio of cubs wandering around in the graveyard didn't sound like something that was safe. Should he be concered...or not? The thought bothered him as he pondered for a moment, then as he padded forward into their view, he glanced over them; his hazel eyes showing a hint of sadness in them "...Just what are a bunch of cubs doing out in a place like this?" He said in a strong tone.
    Kivoru steps up to the tall lion "We're exploring this place...and who might you be, pal?" he asked with a slightly shivering voice. kivo's cocern for his friends is the only thing that lead him astry from his usual fear of meeting an adult lion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Prince_Kivoru
    Kivoru steps up to the tall lion "We're exploring this place...and who might you be, pal?" he asked with a slightly shivering voice. kivo's cocern for his friends is the only thing that lead him astry from his usual fear of meeting an adult lion.
    "Hello sir" Dani said with a noble bow too the adult. "I'm Dani that's Kivo and this is uhhhhh...... Tahj yeah that's it Tahj. Don't worry about us Mr. We just came out here for a little fun. I'm protecting them very well. See this scar I fought off a male lion about your height and I saved Tahj here from a Hyena no need too worry about us". Dani said with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tahj had no fear of this lion the voice he heard from the adulosent lion sounded so familiar that he knew him from somewhere."that voice, it sounds so fimliar, but i can't get it a tthe tip of my tounge" so Tahj walks up to this lio anyway with no fear what so ever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rueiko frowned towards Kivoru as he looked over his shoulder off in the distance where it seemed like miles of bones...he seemed saddned by this somehow then he turned back to the prince "Don't worry, I'm nobody..." This lion seems to carry a distinctive saddness with him as he eyed the other cubs, gazing over Tahj and then Dani, his hazel eyes almost admiting a glow upon them "C'mon...this place has to many memories here...Let's go, I'll walk you home." Rueiko showing a little bit of his gentler side as he looked to them once more, the slight glow from his eyes gone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

((You must be getting fed up with me taking so long))

Zabad steadied his breath and looked up at Sengalo, a little shocked at the question. He sighed.
    "I, let her go." He said looking at the ground. "Really I should have destroyed her, she could have given all my secrets away, in some ways I know she'll be my down fall." He shook his head with shame. "I was confused, my mate was dead on the ground and...I was crying next to her and the lioness tried to comfort me but I just wanted to be alone with Keyonna. When I regained my thoughts I told her she was free and asked her to leave and never return. She protested, having nowhere to go but I could not keep her with me anymore. She tried to get close to me, so I commanded her to leave but she still would not. In the end I had to chase her out, scare her away."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Yes, yes. Nice Sengalo*shifty eyes* He's being nice, right... ))

Originally posted by Mushroom
    ((You must be getting fed up with me taking so long))

Zabad steadied his breath and looked up at Sengalo, a little shocked at the question. He sighed.
    "I, let her go." He said looking at the ground. "Really I should have destroyed her, she could have given all my secrets away, in some ways I know she'll be my down fall." He shook his head with shame. "I was confused, my mate was dead on the ground and...I was crying next to her and the lioness tried to comfort me but I just wanted to be alone with Keyonna. When I regained my thoughts I told her she was free and asked her to leave and never return. She protested, having nowhere to go but I could not keep her with me anymore. She tried to get close to me, so I commanded her to leave but she still would not. In the end I had to chase her out, scare her away."
    ((Not at all. I tend to get slow in most RPs I'm in,too. Besides, it gives me more time to think of stuff to write.x3))

Sengalo continued to listen, thinking over Zabad's predicament. To be blunt, the older lion was on his own now. He'd lost his mother, father, brother, only love, the list went on. But no, there was still someone. That someone was standing right in front of him, but he had hated that someone ever since said someone was a cub and didn't even know of their relation. How would Sengalo tell him? What would be his reaction? What's more, would he even want to know?

Sengalo slowly stood to his feet. His marred shoulder was still hurt, but it was numbing with him getting accustomed to it. He averted his eyes for a moment, thinking of words to say. "So, you're basically on your own now, then," he asked dully as he turned to face Zabad again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zabad did not look up, what a depressing thing to say but yet, so true.
    "Yes, yes I am." Zabad said slowly. He became tired and laid down again. Life had been difficult for Zabad as he'd lost so many people, all of which were killed and so he was either riddle with guilt or lust for revenge. The revenge was what had kept him going for the past few years but Zabad's health was diteriating. His depression was almost giving him a slow painful suicide.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo watched as Zabad collapsed on the ground in a heap. He looked away for a moment, his brow lowering as he still thought of what he was going to admit.

"Zabad," he finally spoke up sternly, "what if I were to tell you that there was still someone... a family member, I guess you could say... that was still around for you? And I don't mean Kovu or Vitani, since they betrayed the Outlanders and...o-... your father." He lowered his head to get eye level with Zabad, the look on his face very much serious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo watched as Zabad collapsed on the ground in a heap. He looked away for a moment, his brow lowering as he still thought of what he was going to admit.

"Zabad," he finally spoke up sternly, "what if I were to tell you that there was still someone... a family member, I guess you could say... that was still around for you? And I don't mean Kovu or Vitani, since they betrayed the Outlanders and...o-... your father." He lowered his head to get eye level with Zabad, the look on his face very much serious.
    Vitani wandered further away from Kovu and the rest. She smiled. What nobody knew was this was all a plot to become closer to the pridelanders just too destroy them all. She saw two lions talking they both seemed so familiar to Vitani but she didn't know where they had come from she couldn't exactly put a finger on it but she knew she saw these lions somewhere. Vitani wandered closer to them keeping rather alert just in case. "DO I know you" She asked Sengalo. He looked so evil as if he was blood related to Vitani. But she had never known about him or the other lion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Rueiko
    Rueiko frowned towards Kivoru as he looked over his shoulder off in the distance where it seemed like miles of bones...he seemed saddned by this somehow then he turned back to the prince "Don't worry, I'm nobody..." This lion seems to carry a distinctive saddness with him as he eyed the other cubs, gazing over Tahj and then Dani, his hazel eyes almost admiting a glow upon them "C'mon...this place has to many memories here...Let's go, I'll walk you home." Rueiko showing a little bit of his gentler side as he looked to them once more, the slight glow from his eyes gone.
    Kivoru stared at the stranger, watching his evey motion. The prince even noticed the sadness in his expression as he looked over into the vast wastelands. "Well...Mr. Nobody," he said "We want to explore this place, I want to see whats so bad about it that my father dosent want me around here!" Kivoru became more anxious to go on farther into the outlands, this drive was immeditaly inturrupted by a sudden vision that came to the young cub's mind. The vision of scruffy, evil looking lions stalking the very land that he stood upon. "whaa...who were they?" he thought.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wakes up and wonders where his brother is,who was prveiously laying next to him. Kiovu walked out of the den into the morning light,he wondered where his brother was."I'm going to go find Kivoru,I wonder where he could of gone",the young cub thinks to himself.He walked,and walked..until he found his brother Kivoru.He saw him standing there.Kiovu walks up behind him."Kivoru,Mom and Dad said we shouldn't go here".Kiovu got the a strange feeling of Evil here.Kiovu gets a little scared."Come on Kivoru,this place doesn't seem right..we should get out of here."