Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((I'm actually going to take a crack at Sengalo being nice.x3))

Sengalo's eyebrows raised, his black lips parting in a small gape. He blinked a couple times, lifting his head at Zabad's words. Someone had actually loved him and worse, they had died? Sengalo looked a way for a moment, lowering himself to sit on his haunches. His brow furrowed as he thought more about it. "That's...that's terrible," he said apologizingly as he turned to face Zabad again. He actually felt sympathy for the lion he had shared a hatred for. After all, they were close relatives, even if the other was oblivious to that fact. "...My sympathies, Zabad," he said sternly, "if it's of any condolence, I've also lost someone I thought I loved..." He took a pause, those heart wrenching memories haunting him again. "It wasn't to death...but to someone that I thought was a friend... and probably the only one I ever had..." He heaved a heavy sigh, averting his eyes again as a spark of anger flared in his eyes. "Love isn't always what others make it out to be," he continued as his muzzle twitched in and out of a grimace once more, "some say it brings so much joy, but they didn't know that it can bring just as much pain." He flexed his claws on the ground as he said this, not looking to Zabad until he had finished.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zabad was taken aback by Sengalo's sudden mood. Was this a trick?
    "Love comes in many shapes and forms. At first it can be strong, then it can completely disappear for a breif moment, then come back when-" he paused, and looked almost faint, "-it's too late." He peered off into the skies for a moment, and held back a kind of cry. he shooks his head and looked angry, but not a Sengalo but himself. "It was a terrible thing when she died.....a truly," his breathing became stammered and strained, "terrible thing."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Vitani sat on top of Pride Rock while her brother was off doing king stuff. She loved her brother but sometimes it made her sick that she had to live with him and his Queen Kiara. She thought she was so bueatiful and so popular. And sometimes she felt uneasy like she didn't belong here at Pride Rock. She loved that one cub Dani but other then that The pridelands were something way different from what she was accomsted[SP}? too. She decided to go on a little journey through the pridelands a little time away from the "Great" King Kovu wouldn't be of any harm to her. She looked through the horizion and saw Dani with the king's cub Kivo in the outlands. She smiled those cubs were brave not many cubs would wander throughout the outlands no guardians at all Dani seemed to have a spark inside him and Vitani loved it.

She jumped down Pride Rock and stretched her claws making little claw marks in the ground. She yawned totally out of boredom. She started to wander through the pridelands looking for something interesting to happen. Her stomach started to growl. "Looks like I'm not only out here because of boredom anymore" Vitani said to herself she looked around and saw a herd of wildebeests not too far away. "Bingo" Her head told her as she crouched low to the ground careful to not maky any sounds at all. Hunting was a real adventure for Vitani.

The thrill of the wind in your fur, the thrill of the chase and the thrill of seeing another animal's blood sickingly gave her pleasure. She continued to slink through the tall grass and look for a victim. She sees a large male Wildebeests it might as well have had a target on it because Vitani thought this was the perfect victim for her meal. She smiles evilly and crouched low to the ground digging at the dirt with her claws anxious to zoom in for the kill.

She decided now was just a good a time as any she pounced onto the male wildebeests while the others ran away in terror. Vitani Sunk her teeth and claws into it's neck. The Widbeests tried to throw her off with all it's might but Vitani hung on and clenched her jaws even more around the wildebeests neck she turns her head violently with the Wildebeests neck still in her teeth until she hears a loud snap. She drops the kill in front of her and starts eating her kill.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mushroom
    Zabad was taken aback by Sengalo's sudden mood. Was this a trick?
    "Love comes in many shapes and forms. At first it can be strong, then it can completely disappear for a breif moment, then come back when-" he paused, and looked almost faint, "-it's too late." He peered off into the skies for a moment, and held back a kind of cry. he shooks his head and looked angry, but not a Sengalo but himself. "It was a terrible thing when she died.....a truly," his breathing became stammered and strained, "terrible thing."
    Sengalo looked over his shoulder again, becoming wary of discussing such a thing when there were others near by. He took a stern look at Zabad, saying in a hushed tone, "this may not be the best place to discuss something like this. I'll let our differences aside... for now." He turned away, beginning to walk from the water hole. He looked back at the other dark lion, making a motion with his head, asking him to follow. However, he wouldn't be able to do anything if Zabad decided not to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zabad raised an eyebrow, but then realised what Sengalo meant. He stepped out of the water and began to follow Sengalo, he wasn't sure he could completely trust him. But for now he accepted the offer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    "Kivo you're bleeding the king is gonna kill me Rub some sand on it it'll stop the bleeding" Dani said picking up a handful of sand in his paw and spreading it on Kivo's cut paw. "I don't tell King Kovu you're out there and you don't tell him how that cut happened, deal? " Dani asked extending a paw to shake on the deal.
    Kivo's eyes widened "Are you crazy?! sand would burn like--YEEEOWWW!!" he shouted as Dani placed the sand on his cut, his cry in pain was almost loud enough to wake up all of Africa. "That burns..." he groaned "Yeah...ok it's a deal." he said taking Dani's paw and shaking it "So do you wanna explore this place a bit more?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Prince_Kivoru
    Kivo's eyes widened "Are you crazy?! sand would burn like--YEEEOWWW!!" he shouted as Dani placed the sand on his cut, his cry in pain was almost loud enough to wake up all of Africa. "That burns..." he groaned "Yeah...ok it's a deal." he said taking Dani's paw and shaking it "So do you wanna explore this place a bit more?"
    "Sorry Dani my dad was the one who taught me that the sand thing would help. Didn't know my father gave bad advice. Sure why not? We didn't barely get eaten by crocodiles for nothing. Last one to the scary shadowy place is a scaredy cub." Dani shouted sprinting ahead of Kivo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sorry Dani my dad was the one who taught me that the sand thing would help. Didn't know my father gave bad advice. Sure why not? We didn't barely get eaten by crocodiles for nothing. Last one to the scary shadowy place is a scaredy cub." Dani shouted sprinting ahead of Kivo.
    Kivo sprung to his feet, his paw was still trobbing a bit as he tried to catch up to Dani "Hey that's no fair...I'm injured over here!" he shouted playfully. As the cubs race though the vast lands Kivo looked around at the strange piles of bones and termite hills that whizzed by "This place is so bizzare, who would live here?" Kivo thought about the stories his father told him, the outlands were like everything he said it was. Kivo stared down at his feet when he noticed the change in texture of the dead grass, it now felt like sand. "You think there's an oasis around here somewhere?!" he yelled to his new friend ahead of him. The prince skidded to a stop and signaled to Dani that he had stopped for a moment, Kivo sniffed the air and looked around in caution "My dad was right I can smell someone...a lion I think...and it dosen't smell friendly."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivo sprung to his feet, his paw was still trobbing a bit as he tried to catch up to Dani "Hey that's no fair...I'm injured over here!" he shouted playfully. As the cubs race though the vast lands Kivo looked around at the strange piles of bones and termite hills that whizzed by "This place is so bizzare, who would live here?" Kivo thought about the stories his father told him, the outlands were like everything he said it was. Kivo stared down at his feet when he noticed the change in texture of the dead grass, it now felt like sand. "You think there's an oasis around here somewhere?!" he yelled to his new friend ahead of him. The prince skidded to a stop and signaled to Dani that he had stopped for a moment, Kivo sniffed the air and looked around in caution "My dad was right I can smell someone...a lion I think...and it dosen't smell friendly."
    Dani goes over and protects Kivo by standing in front of him. "Don't worry as long as I'm here nobody is going to hurt you Kivo I have fought off lions far and wide before I lived in the pridelands and if this unfriendly lion wants to mess with you he's messin with me and you don't wanna mess with me." Dani said digging his small claws into the ground with a low growl.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dani goes over and protects Kivo by standing in front of him. "Don't worry as long as I'm here nobody is going to hurt you Kivo I have fought off lions far and wide before I lived in the pridelands and if this unfriendly lion wants to mess with you he's messin with me and you don't wanna mess with me." Dani said digging his small claws into the ground with a low growl.
    Kivoru smiled and stood beside his friend "Thanks, pal you're a true friend...it's strange how many good people there are around here like you." Kivoru looked further out to the outlands and saw nothing, "I guess it was just my mind playing tricks on me...let's go!" Kivo padded on in front of Dani.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivoru smiled and stood beside his friend "Thanks, pal you're a true friend...it's strange how many good people there are around here like you." Kivoru looked further out to the outlands and saw nothing, "I guess it was just my mind playing tricks on me...let's go!" Kivo padded on in front of Dani.
    Dani looked back and forth in a attack stance ready to attack if somebody had jumped Dani and Kivo. But when he say and heard nothing he smiled and padded up alongside Kivo with a smile."Anything for a friend Kivo it's nothing Once someone becomes my friend I give my life for them that's how important friends are too me. So you wanna play a game here or just explore?" Dani asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dani looked back and forth in a attack stance ready to attack if somebody had jumped Dani and Kivo. But when he say and heard nothing he smiled and padded up alongside Kivo with a smile."Anything for a friend Kivo it's nothing Once someone becomes my friend I give my life for them that's how important friends are too me. So you wanna play a game here or just explore?" Dani asked.
    "I'll play a game with you on one condition...." Kivo replied with a smirk. "NOT IT!!" he yelled and tapped Dani on the nose, Kivo ran off through the bones and rocks and found a place to hide behind a termite hill. He snickered and looked at his suroundings to make sure he wasn't visable to Dani.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'll play a game with you on one condition...." Kivo replied with a smirk. "NOT IT!!" he yelled and tapped Dani on the nose, Kivo ran off through the bones and rocks and found a place to hide behind a termite hill. He snickered and looked at his suroundings to make sure he wasn't visable to Dani.
    "Ohhhhhhh you're in for it now Kivo when I find you You're going down" Dani said in a playful growl. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh Kivo come out come out wherever you are. He walked right by the termite hill and walks around the outlands he sees a couple of glowing red eyes from inside one of the elephant's bones. "All right I know it's you Kivo come out you have been found you...... you........... " A fierce lion walks out from under the rock. "You You you're not Kivo. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Dani screams. The lion swipes at Dani but Dani dodges the swipe and slashes him hard across the face. Dani slashes at the lion's neck until it walks off in anger knowing it couldn't beat Dani.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ohhhhhhh you're in for it now Kivo when I find you You're going down" Dani said in a playful growl. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh Kivo come out come out wherever you are. He walked right by the termite hill and walks around the outlands he sees a couple of glowing red eyes from inside one of the elephant's bones. "All right I know it's you Kivo come out you have been found you...... you........... " A fierce lion walks out from under the rock. "You You you're not Kivo. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Dani screams. The lion swipes at Dani but Dani dodges the swipe and slashes him hard across the face. Dani slashes at the lion's neck until it walks off in anger knowing it couldn't beat Dani.
    Kivoru's ears twitch as Dani screams "What happened did he fall into something?" he thought. just then Kivo's back began to feel real itchy Kivo sat back on his hind legs and began to scaratch his body "Whaaa...I'm itching like crazy here!" he growled. Kivo looked behind him at the termite hill, he saw thousnads of little white dots marching in single file out of the opening of the hill "ACK!! Termites!!" Kivo screamed as he fell out of his hiding spot and right out in the open, he scratched, twitched and rolled around in the dirt to get the termites out of his fur. "get 'em off me!!" Kivo swatted at the few termites that fluttered by his face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivoru's ears twitch as Dani screams "What happened did he fall into something?" he thought. just then Kivo's back began to feel real itchy Kivo sat back on his hind legs and began to scaratch his body "Whaaa...I'm itching like crazy here!" he growled. Kivo looked behind him at the termite hill, he saw thousnads of little white dots marching in single file out of the opening of the hill "ACK!! Termites!!" Kivo screamed as he fell out of his hiding spot and right out in the open, he scratched, twitched and rolled around in the dirt to get the termites out of his fur. "get 'em off me!!" Kivo swatted at the few termites that fluttered by his face.
    Dani walks back to Kivo Dani had a a scar on his cheek from where the lion had swatted at him. "Hold still I'll help." Dani said trying to get all the termites off Kivo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dani walks back to Kivo Dani had a a scar on his cheek from where the lion had swatted at him. "Hold still I'll help." Dani said trying to get all the termites off Kivo.
    In fear of being squished by Dani some of the termites crawled off Kivo's back, he flicked a few off his shoulder and swatted at the others behind him with his tail. he then looked back to his friend with a smile in grattitude that immeditaly dropped when he saw Dani's cheek "What happened to you? did you fall or something?" he asked touching the scar. "You look like you got in a fight..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In fear of being squished by Dani some of the termites crawled off Kivo's back, he flicked a few off his shoulder and swatted at the others behind him with his tail. he then looked back to his friend with a smile in grattitude that immeditaly dropped when he saw Dani's cheek "What happened to you? did you fall or something?" he asked touching the scar. "You look like you got in a fight..."
    "I did a little one. Remember when we were playing hide and Seek? Of course you do well I walked right by the termite mound and saw these glowing eyes from under one of the bones I thought it was you. But then an evil lion swatted at me I tried my best to dodge him but it looks like he got me don't worry Kivo I scared it off when I started slashing and biting at him." Dani said slashing the air showing Kivo what he was like fighting off that other lion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I did a little one. Remember when we were playing hide and Seek? Of course you do well I walked right by the termite mound and saw these glowing eyes from under one of the bones I thought it was you. But then an evil lion swatted at me I tried my best to dodge him but it looks like he got me don't worry Kivo I scared it off when I started slashing and biting at him." Dani said slashing the air showing Kivo what he was like fighting off that other lion.
    Kivo chuckled "So now you and I have our share of scars from our first adventure together..." he said looking to the crocodile teeth marks in his leg. "It's not to late to back out now, we could go home and try this little missadventure again later...that is if you're not scared of what might come next if we continue on." Kivoru smirked and shrugged his shoulders "I wouldn't blame ya if you wanted to go home, now...I'm pretty scared of this place myself, but I still wanna see what's out here someday."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tahj had enough of the fighting so he left throught the tall from the conversation and headed to the shadowy place as soon he got into the shadowy place he thought the place looks trippy(I ment by trippy is scary but cool in a way) when he got into teh shadowy place even more he started to hear voices, Tahj was curious about what voices are coming from so he follow the voices when he finaly made it to wher a drop off was, it was two cubs playing together, Tahj kept his gaurd up not even know who they are, he slides down from the bones and lands to the ground safely and watches them from a few feet away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivo chuckled "So now you and I have our share of scars from our first adventure together..." he said looking to the crocodile teeth marks in his leg. "It's not to late to back out now, we could go home and try this little missadventure again later...that is if you're not scared of what might come next if we continue on." Kivoru smirked and shrugged his shoulders "I wouldn't blame ya if you wanted to go home, now...I'm pretty scared of this place myself, but I still wanna see what's out here someday."
    "Me scared? Nah, I have been through so much more then just this Kivo it's your decision but for me this scar is only half of the fun of this adventure. You wouldn't believe the trouble I got myself into before entering the pridelands this is a walk in the park for me Kivo but if You wanna go I'll come with you but if you wanna stay I'll be your guardian make sure nothing happens to ya." Dani said.