Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((aye aye LKS, Kovu to the rescue.. Or something And also I am sorry as I've said before xX with all the Late replies and stuff... I'm having all my finals this week and xX Yeah.. Trying to study up for them :E...))

Kovu smirked as his lion friend came up upon him almost instantaniously and he gave an intemidating glare at Jaha. "That all you got Jaha?!" He said frantically increasing the speed in which he ran, his paws were thundering against the ground beneath his paws, his tail flicking back and forths. He grinned wide feeling the wind blow heavily into his face as he ran, the Watering Hole coming into view now as he continued to increase his running pace. He looked back behind him to see the space he had placed between him and Jaha and noticed a wide gap and looked back ahead of him.

He started to slow down once he had reached only a couple of feet from the Watering Hole, and he noticed one thing. A scent, it was familiar to him... He rose his head into the air once more and started to take in the scents around him, a lion, but he should have noticed him already, for he was already at the edge of the pool of water. To his right he noticed one of the Prides Protectors, A body guard if you might say. A right hand lion.. If you wanted to put it that way, The lion was none other than Kovu's old time friend, Bomani.

Bomani was a lion that Kovu trusted, and that wasn't something common along the lines of which Kovu looked. Bomani had been here in the Pride Lands even when Kovu was Exiled from the lands by Simba, and had probably grown up with Kiara. He was a good guy, what else could you say about him? Bomani usually put the Pride before himself, which was something Kovu adored him for, well not really an affection type of adoring, but more of envy. Kovu saw Bomani as one of the most trusted lions in the Pride. Even as a cub he was close to the Royal Family, and with all the other creatures of the Pride Lands, and he was not one to play jokes around. He had a short fuse, shorter than a stick of dynamite. And when he went off.. Well it wasn't a good site to keep it clean. He was just very aggressive when the time came.

Kovu stopped a second and smirked slightly wondering if Bomani had noticed him yet and he casually walked to the Waters surface and dipped his tongue into the ice cold water, taking a few laps at its cool surface and grinned slightly feeling the liquid hitting his partched(sp?) throat and sinking down into his stomach. With each lick he took at it, it seemed to rejuvenate his body more and more. A chill went down his back and his muscles livened up after a few drinks. He shook his right back leg, stretching it a bit looking up from the Waters surface at Bomani again. Waiting for him to notice him, and of course, wait for his friend Jaha to appear.

~~~~~

Tekua watched as Tiaret spoke, and then looked to Rac still talking to her however. "He just answered that, at that weirdo Rock Formation in the distance, just over the Horizon almost.." He said plainly putting a paw in the direction of 'Pride Rock'. "And I am not Fat..." He said with a slight growl eyeing Tiaret as he spoke.

His attention then adverted to Rac again. "If she has something for me.. She might be majorly dissapointed.. And that all depends, Usually fighting with me, means one is under the ground and being fed on by worthless flies.." He said with an evil grin coming to show on his muzzle as he looked up to Rac.

"But... What if your plan is to back fire, you can't go anywhere in these lands and not be seen. I mean, the antelopes, word underground.. I bet you a thousand gazelles the prey around these lands also report to the King, and are you even sure Simba is still King here??" he added in as he watched Rac closely. "They /do/ have to give up there time eventually.. And if I'm not mistaken, his time might have already come.. What if he's not even alive.." He plainly pointed out. "What would you do then Racie boy?" He asked with a raised eye brow, expecting Rac to say something sarcastic to his comment once again and he smirked slightly awaiting the response of the yellow lion.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jaha suddenly began to lose his breath and catching the eye of Cae surprised him as well. He stopped and jolted backwards catching the eye of Kovu and Bomani before catching the eye of Cae. Cae hadn't noticed him yet and continued to lap the water into his mouth, smiling as it ran down his throat.

Jaha didn't want to disturb him, so he quickly padded to Kovu's side as he began to gain his breath again. He looked at Bomani and noticed him from the pride--his scent was familiar so he finally spoke, "Hey there you." He smirked.

He didn't think this was the best greeting to give a fellow pride member but he thought it was good enough for now. Well, at least until Bomani noticed him and Kovu and of course, Cae.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bomani slowly lapped at the water closing his eyes thinking to himself for a moment thinking about what he was actually going to do since he had no real plan for the day. For one he had woken up late and all the way to the waterhole he hadn't seen anyone what so ever and that mean he couldn't be told anything to do.
    The thought of just taking the day off and just relax came across his mind but he didn't really like just lazing about doing nothing when the thought of trouble or anything like that was probably going to happen.

The water had but numbed his throat but it quenched his thirst non the less but unlike him he for once didn't feel hungry what so ever and gave the the thought of eating a miss.
    He opened his eyes once more catching the scent of approaching lions looking up instantly startled at the sight of Kovu before smirking at him.
    "Hey Kovu didn't notice you there" he said bowing his head before looking back at him "If you were a rouge looking for a fight I think you would of got me; I was else where" he laughed softly padding slowly over to Kovu stretching his hind legs slightly before he sat down beside him at the waters edge.
    "So whats happening today then?" he questioned wondering what the king had planned "Cause it appears I don't have anything to do" he smiled "And most lions would be happy about that; so why aren't I" he smirked looking down into the water seeing the visible scars upon his shoulders.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Timon had walked quite a way now and was about ready to give up. He'd followed the sent to a small cave but had found nothing but the Impala's dead corpse, a sight that made his blood turn cold. Then, he saw the lion again, but the water hole. He could just see the lion behind the rock and another lion, one Timon hadn't seen before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A deep growl came rumbling up from the lungs of a fierce dark lion as he slunk through the rough grass. His paws not making a single noise when they pressed the ground. There was something, graceful about the way he walked though he swayed and staggered slightly probably cos of lack of food. Growing up in the outlands was difficult for Zabad and now he was growing very old but still brutal and strong. His mane had gone from black silk to matted grey and a small beard had grown on his chin that had a few light streaks of white wisps ran through it, as well as his mane.
    He slithered through the grass, his clear, bony shoulders rolling on his back. He was heading to the water hole, to quench his thirst that had been brought on by the hot sun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu watched on as Jaha came to stand at his side taking his fill of the Water's liquidy surface, and he smirked at how he greeted Bomani. Thats sure to catch his attention.. He thought to himself waiting for Bomani to finally notice the two there. He saw Bomani finally caught sight of the three lions,

Kovu looked to Cae and smiled gently. "Good morning ol' friend" he said calmly and nodded his head in respect to the lion. He looked towards Bomani who came to sit by his side and bowed down to him. Stupid rules... he thought to himself, Kovu for one didn't like some of the rules, He didn't think to highly of himself but still the fact of him being superior to everyone else just because he was king, And others having to bow down to him. Just made him feel sorta uneasy. But nonetheless he went on living.

He thought a second. The more the merrier I guess... "Hmm.. Well Jaha and I were about to scout out the Pride Lands, I don't know now seeing Cae is here..." he said giving a slight wink in Jaha's direction. "Would you like to join me?" He asked with a tilt of his head watching Bomani and awaiting his answer.

((OOC: Mushroom is Zabad signed up for this RolePlay? xX.. Just checking incase I missed your post somewhere oO...))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bomani looked up and looked over at Jaha and nodded to him seeing him there as well.
    "Hey there" he smiled slightly before looking back at Kovu once more before looking down into the water once more thinking about wheter or not to accept Kovu's invite to join him in the scouting.
    "Well I guess so since I got nothing planned or anything" Bomani smiled looking up from the water at Kovu once more before looking at the others.

He flicked his head side to side hearing the bones click slightly and the muscles softening once more before shaking his mane.
    "But yeah I'll come since I feel like its my duty to protect any member of the royal family and the rest of the pride" he miled once more "Anything in paticular we are looking out for or anything?" he questioned to Kovu intrested in why he was going to scout it out looking back giving it a slight glance before looking back at him.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kovu watched on as Jaha came to stand at his side taking his fill of the Water's liquidy surface, and he smirked at how he greeted Bomani. Thats sure to catch his attention.. He thought to himself waiting for Bomani to finally notice the two there. He saw Bomani finally caught sight of the three lions,

Kovu looked to Cae and smiled gently. "Good morning ol' friend" he said calmly and nodded his head in respect to the lion. He looked towards Bomani who came to sit by his side and bowed down to him. Stupid rules... he thought to himself, Kovu for one didn't like some of the rules, He didn't think to highly of himself but still the fact of him being superior to everyone else just because he was king, And others having to bow down to him. Just made him feel sorta uneasy. But nonetheless he went on living.

He thought a second. The more the merrier I guess... "Hmm.. Well Jaha and I were about to scout out the Pride Lands, I don't know now seeing Cae is here..." he said giving a slight wink in Jaha's direction. "Would you like to join me?" He asked with a tilt of his head watching Bomani and awaiting his answer.

((OOC: Mushroom is Zabad signed up for this RolePlay? xX.. Just checking incase I missed your post somewhere oO...))
    Jaha kept his eyes on Bomani before smirking and looking away towards Kovu for a second.

Cae raised his head just to leave some tiny water droplets drip from his muzzle. His smile gradually began to grow as he caught sighting of his lion mate and the king, "Hey there you lot. How's all you guys?" He eyed Jaha and smiled at him before eyeing Kovu and Bomani and smiling politely to them both--momentarily, he tossed his quiff away from his eyes.

"Meh, well sure. Let 'mani come." Jaha smirked at the little nickname he gave the other lion before flicking his tail round to the side as Cae came to sit next to them.

"And hello there." Jaha smirked once more tossing his quiff away from his eyes, "We could use your help." He laughed softly.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Yeah Zabad is signed up))

Zabad waded into the water slightly and plundged his muzzle into the cool refreshing water, slurping it up so it soothed his dried tongue. After a moment or two he brought his head up and gulped a a large portion of the liquid substance. He waded out a little more and crounched down so his body was engulfed by the water, then he rose again and shook himself dry. It was only then he spotted a reddish lion crounching behind a rock across the water hole. This lion was looking away from his, at another lion and, Kovu, ((Kovu's there right, I'm kinda confused about whose with Sengalo and who isn't, I thought it was Kovu, Jaha and Bomani but I'm not sure)) Zabad's half brother who he dispised with a passion. Zabad could also make out a small meerkat at the very peak of the hill that dipped into the water hole but that was not important now. Zabad snorted, then gave a deep growl. He continued to observe the lions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((I think it's Sengalo watching Kovu, Bomani, Jaha, and Cae, so you're pretty much right, Mushroom.))

An ear flicked behind him as it caught a noise from the other side of the water hole. Sengalo took a very short, disinterested glance back, but took a double take when he recognized the form and it was practically staring right at him. Sengalo's muzzle twitched in and out of a grimace, quickly turning his head away from the eyes of his half-brother. It had been such a time, but Sengalo was able to remember Zabad perfectly well, though the older lion was already showing signs of age.

Well, this was a peachy situation. Sengalo was surrounded by quite the number of lions, all of which could tear his injured self to shreads if they had the desire. At least, he suspected such a thing from Zabad, their relationship together during Sengalo's childhood not being the most enjoyable. He had to think fast, try to think of a way for him to leave without being noticed by Kovu and his male pridemates and with the hope of not having Zabad follow him back to his newfound "haven." Of course, easier said than done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You're mine!" Kivo shouted as he chased after a butterfly, across the plains of the pride lands. His face was lit up with glee, as he joyfully pranced through the grass, the outlands were ever so close. the young prince leaped on a turned over log and stared into the abyss of the outlands. "What's out there that my dad dosen't want me to see?" he wondered, Kovu had told him very little about this place, he just told him to never go there. "I'll be alright..besides dad won't find out if I don't tell him." he thought with a snicker.

Kivoru looked around the plains to make sure no one was around...nothing but more insects, and the scent of his father was very distant, he scampered onward.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Prince_Kivoru
    "You're mine!" Kivo shouted as he chased after a butterfly, across the plains of the pride lands. His face was lit up with glee, as he joyfully pranced through the grass, the outlands were ever so close. the young prince leaped on a turned over log and stared into the abyss of the outlands. "What's out there that my dad dosen't want me to see?" he wondered, Kovu had told him very little about this place, he just told him to never go there. "I'll be alright..besides dad won't find out if I don't tell him." he thought with a snicker.

Kivoru looked around the plains to make sure no one was around...nothing but more insects, and the scent of his father was very distant, he scampered onward.
    Dani who had followed this cub to get a playmate wanders over to Kivo. "Hey kid I saw you from Pride Rock see I'm kinda new here and when I saw you I was hoping to find a playmate you know someone to hang out with Name's Dani What's your name?" Dani asked cocking his head to the side in curiousity.

Dani looks over into the outlands. "Hey cool place let's go check that place out it looks awesome" Dani said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    Dani who had followed this cub to get a playmate wanders over to Kivo. "Hey kid I saw you from Pride Rock see I'm kinda new here and when I saw you I was hoping to find a playmate you know someone to hang out with Name's Dani What's your name?" Dani asked cocking his head to the side in curiousity.

Dani looks over into the outlands. "Hey cool place let's go check that place out it looks awesome" Dani said.
    "Sure thing, Dani...nice to meet ya," Kivoru flicked the dark red tuft away from his eye "I'm Prince Kivoru, he said proudly "Let's go then...oh and don't tell my father we went here if he found out he would kill me." Kivo padded on into the vast wasteland, past a croc infested lake below. Kivo looked at them and teased the sleeping creatures with a loud "Nah nah!!!!" one of the crocs responded with a loud waking up grumble and a snap of his powerful jaws. "hehehe! good morning to you too..." Kivo snapped back playfully walking on across the log.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sure thing, Dani...nice to meet ya," Kivoru flicked the dark red tuft away from his eye "I'm Prince Kivoru, he said proudly "Let's go then...oh and don't tell my father we went here if he found out he would kill me." Kivo padded on into the vast wasteland, past a croc infested lake below. Kivo looked at them and teased the sleeping creatures with a loud "Nah nah!!!!" one of the crocs responded with a loud waking up grumble and a snap of his powerful jaws. "hehehe! good morning to you too..." Kivo snapped back playfully walking on across the log.
    "Prince Kivo? I should have known I know I'd seen you from somewhere you're King Kovu's son. Don't worry Kivo I won't tell anyone" Dani said jumping from rock to rock suddenly one of the rocks were very slippery and Dani fell into the water right when a huge crocodile was heading straight toward him. All Dani could do was stand there he was too frightened too even move.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Prince Kivo? I should have known I know I'd seen you from somewhere you're King Kovu's son. Don't worry Kivo I won't tell anyone" Dani said jumping from rock to rock suddenly one of the rocks were very slippery and Dani fell into the water right when a huge crocodile was heading straight toward him. All Dani could do was stand there he was too frightened too even move.
    The croc opened it's huge mouth and almost had Dani for breakfast, when Kivo jumped on his head shutting his mouth and wrapped his arms around it hold his mouth shut. Kivo being only a quarter of it's size, quickly lost his grip and the croc flung him off into the water right in front of another sleeping crocodile "ohhh...crud." Kivo said as he gazed at the sleeping beast. The monster moved closer to Dani and opened it's mouth again. Kivo found a few rocks near by and chucked a huge one at the Croc "hey over here!!! I'm much better tasting than he is!" his destraction worked and the hungry croc swam after him, but with more force and anger. Kivo looked down to the rocks he was tosing and noticed the rocks had a strange white color to them "These aren't rock...they're eggs!!!!" Kivo yelled in fear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The croc opened it's huge mouth and almost had Dani for breakfast, when Kivo jumped on his head shutting his mouth and wrapped his arms around it hold his mouth shut. Kivo being only a quarter of it's size, quickly lost his grip and the croc flung him off into the water right in front of another sleeping crocodile "ohhh...crud." Kivo said as he gazed at the sleeping beast. The monster moved closer to Dani and opened it's mouth again. Kivo found a few rocks near by and chucked a huge one at the Croc "hey over here!!! I'm much better tasting than he is!" his destraction worked and the hungry croc swam after him, but with more force and anger. Kivo looked down to the rocks he was tosing and noticed the rocks had a strange white color to them "These aren't rock...they're eggs!!!!" Kivo yelled in fear.
    Dani swam over to shore quickly. "Hey thanks for saving my life Kivo now let's get going before the baby crocs decide to knaw on our paws" Yani said. He jumped out of the water just before a Croc almost bit his leg" Dani stuck his tongue out at the croc who had missed Dani.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dani swam over to shore quickly. "Hey thanks for saving my life Kivo now let's get going before the baby crocs decide to knaw on our paws" Yani said. He jumped out of the water just before a Croc almost bit his leg" Dani stuck his tongue out at the croc who had missed Dani.
    Kivo quickly dropped the egg and followed Dani "Good Idea let's jet!" kivo grabbed the shore, but was dragged back into the water by the sleeping croc he had ran into earlier. "Let go of my leg you stupid lizard!!!" he growled kicking with his only free hind leg. the young croc wasn't strong enough to break Kivo's leg but when the prince's kicks finally made contact the croc let loose of his scarred leg and scamperd back to the much bigger Crocadile(sp?). Kivo groaned as he climbed back to shore his leg throbbed with pain and blood dripped from the tooth mark the croc had left. "oww...why you little!" Kivo said angrily. he limped over to dani and smirked a bit. "I sure...showed...him huh?" he said softly still groaning with pain, a trail of blood followed him as he fell to the ground still chuckling. "no one can...touch the prince...oww!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivo quickly dropped the egg and followed Dani "Good Idea let's jet!" kivo grabbed the shore, but was dragged back into the water by the sleeping croc he had ran into earlier. "Let go of my leg you stupid lizard!!!" he growled kicking with his only free hind leg. the young croc wasn't strong enough to break Kivo's leg but when the prince's kicks finally made contact the croc let loose of his scarred leg and scamperd back to the much bigger Crocadile(sp?). Kivo groaned as he climbed back to shore his leg throbbed with pain and blood dripped from the tooth mark the croc had left. "oww...why you little!" Kivo said angrily. he limped over to dani and smirked a bit. "I sure...showed...him huh?" he said softly still groaning with pain, a trail of blood followed him as he fell to the ground still chuckling. "no one can...touch the prince...oww!"
    "Kivo you're bleeding the king is gonna kill me Rub some sand on it it'll stop the bleeding" Dani said picking up a handful of sand in his paw and spreading it on Kivo's cut paw. "I don't tell King Kovu you're out there and you don't tell him how that cut happened, deal? " Dani asked extending a paw to shake on the deal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    ((I think it's Sengalo watching Kovu, Bomani, Jaha, and Cae, so you're pretty much right, Mushroom.))

An ear flicked behind him as it caught a noise from the other side of the water hole. Sengalo took a very short, disinterested glance back, but took a double take when he recognized the form and it was practically staring right at him. Sengalo's muzzle twitched in and out of a grimace, quickly turning his head away from the eyes of his half-brother. It had been such a time, but Sengalo was able to remember Zabad perfectly well, though the older lion was already showing signs of age.

Well, this was a peachy situation. Sengalo was surrounded by quite the number of lions, all of which could tear his injured self to shreads if they had the desire. At least, he suspected such a thing from Zabad, their relationship together during Sengalo's childhood not being the most enjoyable. He had to think fast, try to think of a way for him to leave without being noticed by Kovu and his male pridemates and with the hope of not having Zabad follow him back to his newfound "haven." Of course, easier said than done.
    Sengalo had spotted him. But Zabad didn't care, thelion was injured and would be unable to fight. Zabad waded through the water quickly, moving towards Sengalo. It seemed the lion tried to scatter but failed, so Zabad approached him, a wicked sneer planted on his face.

"Well, greetings there Sengalo. What brings you here and, how did you get such nasty injuries. Loose another fight?" Zabad really wished he could kill Sengalo now but, no. "Don't worry," he snickered, "I'm not here for a fight. It wouldn't be very sportsman like to kick you while your down, I have standards, unlike some."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo winced at the sound of Zabad's voice referring to him. He huffed at his three forelocks and rolled his eyes. Wonderful he thought sickly. He turned around to face the half submerged Zabad. His posture was still hunched over to remain unseen by the other lions and he stared at his step-brother with the disliking he held for him visible in his eyes. He slunk a few steps from his hiding place behind the boulder, so to get better out of earshot of Kovu and his comrades. "If you must know," he said in a low tone, "I actually won the fight."

He looked over Zabad once more. It was true, the lion was getting older. He even had facial hair with strands of silver. A quiet sound of chuckling escaped through Sengalo's nose. "So I see you haven't joined the rest of the Outlanders and allied with Simba," he said with a smirk and a raised brow, "typical. You're just as stubborn as Zira."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    Sengalo winced at the sound of Zabad's voice referring to him. He huffed at his three forelocks and rolled his eyes. Wonderful he thought sickly. He turned around to face the half submerged Zabad. His posture was still hunched over to remain unseen by the other lions and he stared at his step-brother with the disliking he held for him visible in his eyes. He slunk a few steps from his hiding place behind the boulder, so to get better out of earshot of Kovu and his comrades. "If you must know," he said in a low tone, "I actually won the fight."

He looked over Zabad once more. It was true, the lion was getting older. He even had facial hair with strands of silver. A quiet sound of chuckling escaped through Sengalo's nose. "So I see you haven't joined the rest of the Outlanders and allied with Simba," he said with a smirk and a raised brow, "typical. You're just as stubborn as Zira."
    Zabad scowled at Sengalo, he hated his mother ever since she and his father had agreed on Kovu being the heir, however he still loved his father dearly, he had so much respect for him.
    "I left," Zabad replied, "Even before Kovu and Kiara met. I met a young lioness Keyonna, and we were mates." He looked down at his submerged paws at this point, a speck of fear dazzling in his green eyes. He inhaled deeply, then exhaled in a sort of choke, it was as though he was having difficulty breathing. "She's-she's dead now." He finally said.