Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((OOC: sorry for the late reply I am just not feeling posty today xX..))

Kovu watched on as Jaha appeared before him from Pride Rock and he set off a bit trotting in front of him and talking to Jaha behind him. "Yes yes I know what you mean, Quality time is something you don't really get a lot of now a days unless you do absolutely nothign in the Pride... " He started, then he started his talk of the Scouting. "Okay first, we cut through the Pride Lands, find out whats there and then go for the borders, Once there we can complete a full treck around the Pride Lands, and then go inwards. Know what I mean?" He asked turning his head back behind him to get Jaha's opinion on his scouting plan.

He found it rather difficult to walk straight while looking behind him, he didn't know why exactly. It probably had to do with his equilibrium(Sp?) or the fact that he was a lousy direcionist.

~~~~

Tekua looked at the lioness as she called him Tekkie, he smirked slightly. "Fine, if thats what you wish to call me, so be it." He said continuing his glare, staring into her eyes still, her eyes seemed like fire as she spoke, of amber. But still nonetheless he watched. And smirked slightly. "So you don't want me staring at you all the time huh? How about stoping with the clawing crap and I /might/ consider even stopping to stare at you.." He said with a slight snicker.

Tekua looked at the yellow lion again strangely as he spoke, He had only thought to himself not speak his plan outloud, how could he have known whatever it was he was thinking..? He smirked and decided to play it falsely, "Umm.. What do you mean I'd rather betray then befriend? I'm trying to help you here... Wouldn't that mean I'd have to befriend you.." he said with a raised eye brow watching the yellow lion now instead of the lioness he was previously staring at to annoy her, it seems he had stopped even without her not promising anything herself.

"Okay so what, I have a friend making problem, that doesnt mean anything.." he said with a slight murmer, and he looked to the lion again. "Who you really were..? Umm.. You're not Rac...?" He asked with a tilt of his head watching the lion closely.

What the hell is this guy talking about... He thought watching him still..

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    ((OOC: sorry for the late reply I am just not feeling posty today xX..))

Kovu watched on as Jaha appeared before him from Pride Rock and he set off a bit trotting in front of him and talking to Jaha behind him. "Yes yes I know what you mean, Quality time is something you don't really get a lot of now a days unless you do absolutely nothign in the Pride... " He started, then he started his talk of the Scouting. "Okay first, we cut through the Pride Lands, find out whats there and then go for the borders, Once there we can complete a full treck around the Pride Lands, and then go inwards. Know what I mean?" He asked turning his head back behind him to get Jaha's opinion on his scouting plan.

He found it rather difficult to walk straight while looking behind him, he didn't know why exactly. It probably had to do with his equilibrium(Sp?) or the fact that he was a lousy direcionist.
    "Well, I can't say I do much for this pride except hunt and probably defend it you know." Jaha gave Kovu a quick flicker of a smile before continuing on. His ears shot up slightly as Kovu began his talk of the scouting.

"Hmm, yeah... I think I get what ya mean." A slight smirk formed on his muzzle as he padded along a little faster momentarily flicking his quiff to one side as it covered his right eye blocking his vision for a brief moment or two.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rac's face showed a small smile hearing Tekua's words, "So now he changes attitude.. intresting.." the yellow lion said to himself with a murmur, "Well I just kinda know you type of person, since I halfway are one myslef.." Rac added eyeing Tekua infront of him.

The young lion smirked at redish lions confusement. "My past is what I mean, I am a son of Simba, I guess you have heard of him.. I am a illegal child of his.." the yellow lion smiled softly, ".. Ah my dear Dad.. how much I dispice him.." the young lion said to him self with a grimase stuck on his maw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu smirked slightly as he saw Jaha paw at his quiff again. "that thing has got to be annoying.." he added in on his quiff. He smirked slightly at the lion as he walked ahead, "Hmm.. I'm a bit thirsty.. And a bit sore on the side too" He said in a gentle tone of voice. "Hey Jaha, how about we stop at the Watering Hole for a quick drink then head out??" He asked turning to the lion to wait for his answer on the topic at hand.

~~

Tekua looked at the Yellowish lion again, "Son of Simba.. Who the hell is Simba..." he said with a roll of his eyes, "I just got here do you expect me to know who Simba is?!?" He said rather loudly. He's halfway what I am.. This guy is making no sense.

"Dude, stop there.. You've lost me.." He said shaking his head. "You are halfway like a person such as me? You know nothing about me.. So how do you know about me or anything??" He questioned Rac again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tiaret shifted her right paw a little so that it was partially tilted, her claws extended again. At the male's comments she merely gave a sneer, "It's good exercise...I'd think you'd know that," she flashes a grin at this, "Afterall, if you could teach him over there than certainly you'd know a good claw sharpening practice when you see it," she had motioned at Rac at that, then gave the yellow lion a curious glance.

Kashka had merely kept a quiet watch on the conversation going on, as if there to make sure his sister didn't get herself into too much trouble. However, his gaze continued to wander the plains to see if the cub would return. As a single distant limping figure came into sight, he padded a little closer to it, his rounded ears perked and his tail giving a gentle sway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The yellowish lion smiled softly, "Simba is the ruler of this piece of dirt you're standing on..." Rac smiled, "Your attituded, personality traits.. they match mine" the lion added to the redish lions confuseion comment with a small chuckle, ".. you might find me off, and weird but I am just trying to understand your mind set.." the lion smiled. Turning to Pride Rock in the distance briefly before averting his gaze back to Tekua.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    At the limping rate that Sengalo had been walking, it took him some minutes to reach his destination. Breathing a sigh of relief, the blood covered lion hobbled down to the bank, lowering his maw into the cool waters. The clear surface began to stain red as Sengalo took his drink, the dried blood hydrated and running off him.

When his thirst was finally quenched, the young lion turned round slowly, making his way towards a boulder that jutted over the water's edge. With some difficulty from his shoulder, Sengalo jumped up onto the rock. He layed himself down again. He turned his head to the right the farthest his neck could take it, beginning to groom the four gaping gashes he had endured from Rac. The smell of his own blood was too thick for him to notice the scent of the approaching Kovu and his friend that the wind had brought in his direction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu smirked slightly as he saw Jaha paw at his quiff again. "that thing has got to be annoying.." he added in on his quiff. He smirked slightly at the lion as he walked ahead, "Hmm.. I'm a bit thirsty.. And a bit sore on the side too" He said in a gentle tone of voice. "Hey Jaha, how about we stop at the Watering Hole for a quick drink then head out??" He asked turning to the lion to wait for his answer on the topic at hand.
    "Meh, well I always find them kinda smexy in a way you know." Jaha gave Kovu a slight wink as he once more tossed his quiff in place.

"Hmm, well I haven't really had much to drink since yesterday afternoon so sure, a drink sounds good." He smiled politely to the king as he continued to pad along, momentarily tossing stones out of the way that were in his path.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tekua looked to the lioness as she spoke again and couldn't help but stiffle a laughter. "Well usually I would use a tree, Or a living object.." He said with a sarcastic smile on his muzzle. "But I guess lioness are a totally different creature than us Lions.." he said grunting slightly. He smirked slightly and grinned at the lioness, not a happy grin, but more of a grin that was trying to tell her something. Like.. 'Stop now or die'

"I know what you mean.. I'm only playing with you Tiaret." He said softly.

He looked towards Rac again. "Hmm.. So these lands are his.. I get'cha now" he said with a slight smirk set upon his face as he talked to the yellow lion again. "So you hate your own father?" He asked in a rather curious tone, "Whats the reason? Pops throw you out or something?" He said giving a slight shrug of his shoulders.

~~~

Kovu grinned wide. "Well, I don't find many a females with Quiffs, so I wouldn't know.." he said giving his friend a slight nudge and turned back to face in the direction of the approaching pool of water, the place that the Pride Landers called 'The Water Hole' He hadn't known why it wasn't just called a lake like normal but it seemed they had gave it a name for some peculiar reason, just like any other place in the lands. It had a name.

"Well.. The Watering Hole it is!" he said quite loudly, He looked ahead of him, "Wonder if anyone else is already there at this time of the day.." he said in a hushed voice for some unknown reason to Jaha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu grinned wide. "Well, I don't find many a females with Quiffs, so I wouldn't know.." he said giving his friend a slight nudge and turned back to face in the direction of the approaching pool of water, the place that the Pride Landers called 'The Water Hole' He hadn't known why it wasn't just called a lake like normal but it seemed they had gave it a name for some peculiar reason, just like any other place in the lands. It had a name.

"Well.. The Watering Hole it is!" he said quite loudly, He looked ahead of him, "Wonder if anyone else is already there at this time of the day.." he said in a hushed voice for some unknown reason to Jaha.
    "Well trust me Kovu, being bi is all different you know." Jaha smirked to Kovu, "I can be just as well attracted to both genders so I find them attractive on any type of lion--be it male or female." He let out a slight snigger before looking ahead towards the watering hole. At this time, Jaha was quite thirsty and wanted something to drink so he increased his pace a little and continued to pad ahead keeping up to Kovu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rac smiled at a Tekua still, "Nice that we are on the same tune then.." the lion smiled gently, Rac smirked at the lioness with a slight shrug before whispereing into Tekkie's ear, " I think she have a likeing for you.." Rac smirked widely, "considering how much she is trying to annoy you.." the male added with a chuckle.

"Rac's face showed a grimace as the redish lion mentioned his father, "Well he did, but I was his son.. once upon a time he loved me. But one day he just suddenly changed, he wasn't the father I used to know.." the yellow lion said with a deep groan, "I want repay my father for the hell he caused my mother and also myself.." Rac added with a soft growl.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu smirked and ran faster to catch up with Jaha. "Hmm I think I hear a challenge calling.." He said his wild side catching hold of him again. "Race you there!" He shouted as he gave a huge thrust forwards, bursting forwards at an amazing speed, The pool of water coming straight into view.

"Gotta Keep up!" He chuckled glancing behind him a second to see if Jaha would follow behind him or even run faster than he was.

~~~

Tekua gasped softly and looked back at the lioness. "She has a WHAT!" He asked Rac looking back at him. "A liking... For me...? How the hell.. I'm trying avoid her how would she... Arrggghhh.." He moaned slightly..

"Hmm I see.. Your dad no offense, but he sounds like a real pain in the tail." He said with a smirk, "Any idea on how you are going to get back at him? I may be able to help..." He said with a slight grin forming on his face at the end of his comment..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tiaret finally eased up on her scratchings, only her glare on the male got even more intense, "...shut up," she murmurs in a harsh tone, "lionesses are much stronger than you lazy lions, afterall." she snorts, ears flattened...although she had noticed the differences as she and her twin grew. Namely, the mane, Tiaret would've loved to steal her brother's growing mane if she could...she felt it'd give her a 'cooler appearance'. In an almost cublike tone she would add,
    "just 'cause you fat males get the manes..." she pauses and snaps her mouth shut after this...she'd probably done enough of making a fool of herself for now anyways. Turning her attention to Rac to raises an eyebrow and grins, "I knew there were more lions on these lands...so, this simba...wheres he at?" she allowed her orange eyes to scan the plains again.

Kashka couldn't help overhearing this and took the time to straighten up his own scruffy mane. In fact, could he, he would've given it to his sister...it was just a problem for him to groom each day. Since he's normally a clean freak it just gave him even more work to do, afterall.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu smirked and ran faster to catch up with Jaha. "Hmm I think I hear a challenge calling.." He said his wild side catching hold of him again. "Race you there!" He shouted as he gave a huge thrust forwards, bursting forwards at an amazing speed, The pool of water coming straight into view.

"Gotta Keep up!" He chuckled glancing behind him a second to see if Jaha would follow behind him or even run faster than he was.
    "Oh boy..." Jaha rolled his eyes slightly before the smirk on his muzzle began to expand. He didn't usually like running though he found he enjoyed it if he was racing with someone. He sped up on his hind legs and began to smirk even more as he caught up with Kovu, "You know, I can keep up with you." He smirked to him as he ran alongside--his mane blowing in the opposite direction in the wind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    An ear flicked back as Sengalo picked up a noise in the distance. Turning himself away from his wounds, Sengalo stared out onto the horizon. His eyes narrowed, just able to make out two forms in the distance and fastly approaching. Instinctively, Sengalo stood to his feet as he gazed in the two lions' direction.

Immediately, Sengalo recognized one of the lions. The cold eyes narrowed in disdain, a soft snort escaping his nose. He slowly turned around and prepared himself to jump down from his perch. With the gentlest lunge he could, Sengalo descended from the boulder. He winced at his bad leg having weight put on it. He stood behind the rock quietly, his tail twitching to and fro. After his fight, Sengalo wasn't in the mood for confrontation, even if it meant confronting someone he hadn't seen since early cubhood. However, if he were to make a run for it, even if he could, he'd surely be seen. So there he was, to his reluctance, faced with possibly having to interact with one of the lions who hadn't known that he was still in existance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tahj can't help to resist about coming back he has to stay at the pride lands that was promise he made he watches the same conversation from a far he sighs and walks further into the tall grass tahj was lossing some blood from the cut on his paw but he continued going ans finaly made it to were the conversation was, he lays next to the tree licking his paw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tekua gasped softly and looked back at the lioness. "She has a WHAT!" He asked Rac looking back at him. "A liking... For me...? How the hell.. I'm trying avoid her how would she... Arrggghhh.." He moaned slightly..

"Hmm I see.. Your dad no offense, but he sounds like a real pain in the tail." He said with a smirk, "Any idea on how you are going to get back at him? I may be able to help..." He said with a slight grin forming on his face at the end of his comment..
    Rac chuckled slighly hearing the red lions response. "Well I just assumed that, and acctually you two could be a good pair, you share some traits in common.. " Rac said with a gentle smile stuck on his maw, "And most of the time it's said that fighting end with babysitting.." the yellowish lion added with a small smirk.

As Tekua added about his father, Rac turned and glanced at Pride Rock in the distant horizion, "Yea he's a real pain, just a like an itch that needs to be scratched.." Rac mumbled deeply, his ears perked as he heard the lion ask him a question, "Hmm I am not really sure how I am to do him in, but I kinda have a plan sorta.." Rac said turning from Pride Rock and back to Tekua, "First I would need to meet him, and then kinda gain his trust somehow and when he's alone.." Rac paused unsheeted his dark brown claws, "..I'll strike him down!" the young lion growled slightly to himself still gazeing at his claws...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A small pallid harrier glided swiftly through the expanse of blue sky, reeling and chirping every so often. Flying made Sabiti feel light hearted, and without a care in the world. That feeling quickly diminshed when she landed, and she foolishly wondered what it would be like if she could fly forever.

A mumbling came from below her landing pad, which apparently turned out to be Asikari.

"Beg your pardon?" She asked, his speech imcomprehendible since his brain was still half asleep, his mouth numb from being pressed against the ground.

Asikari groaned, and repeated himself.

"I said, get off my head!"

Sabiti fell off at the harshness in his voice. She lost her footing, and tumbled into a heap of feathers.

"Thanks alot for that" She muttered.

"No prob" Asikari grinned, carefully picking her up from her tail feathers, and placing her right side up again.

He trotted towards the water, feeling no need to announce his intention of where he was going. Sabiti would follow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    For several minutes Bomani felt too tired to even make the effort to get off of his rock as he continued to look about for signs of anyone else around him.
    The sun was already halfway up in the sky so there must of been lions about but surely there was others near to Pride Rock.
    Slowly and weerily Twilight rose from his rock standing ontop of it looking around once more about the lands before leaning his front end off of the rock into the short grass stretching; he let out a loud tired yawn feeling the muscles soften slightly as he stretched. After a short moment he slid off the rock completly onto all fours and made his way towards the waterhole hoping that a drink would possibly wake him up.

Slowly with heavy paws he made his way through long grass and small towards the waterhole.
    The grass bent under each paw step and continued to softly rub against his body and paws as he slowly padded on through all the time looking about seeing what was happening.

The walk had waken Bomani up a little but he remained feeling tired still as he slowly padded towards the waters edge and glancing down at the reflection in the water.
    Like a mirror it reflected back what it saw seeing himself; the ugly scars in the shape of two x's clear on his shoulders were the only thing that did make him ugly but thankfully the no longer hurt like the time a while back when he got them.

He slowly lowered his head to the water slowly lapping at the cold water feeling it hit the back of his dry throat going down to his stomach feeling himself wake up a little more with every lap.
    ((For anyone who wants to Reply to this))
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jafeecae slowly rose from the night before. His back two feet ached though he still felt he was okay for walking. He got up onto all fours and looked around wondering where Jaha had gone. He yawned slightly and tossed his quiff away from his eyes to reveal the black, triangular markings on his cheeks. He then padded out towards the entrance to the den and out into the Pridelands. He decided to make his way to the waterhole for an early morning drink. He spotted Bomani nearby.