Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Prince_Kivoru
    { *like the white rabbit from Alice in wonderland* OMFG I'm late I'm so frickin late!!! *runs to his computer, tries to skid to a stop but crashes into the monitor* OW DAMMIT!!!!}

Kivo smiles to his mother and father "Good morning to you too Mom, Papa." the young prince said with another yawn. As his father began to speak to someone else Kivo smirked and began to sneek past them, "hehehe....the old fart won't be able to tell if I'm coming or going." he chuckled to himself as he tipped toed past his father something along the horizon caught his attention, the sudden change in scenery made him marvel at the land scape "The outlands....why do I get a strange feeilng when I see that place?" he thought, Kivoru with his mouth agape, continued to stare into the vast, remote land. His eyes changed from their bright emerald green to a blood shot red, the inheritted darkness in his soul began to rise along with his couriosity.

"I'm gonna go out and play for a while..." he said to his father with a smirk, still staring at the Outlands. "This is gonna be way past cool..." he chuckled to himself.
    As Dani stayed near the king he saw a cub a bit older then him rush off to the shadowy place that he had heard so much about. Maybe Dani could befriend this cub and they could both be the best of friends. Dani always wondered what was so mysterious about these outlands it felt like it was sucking him in. Now Dani knew Vitani and Kovu would never want him up over there so he quickly slipped past the two adult lions and followed this cub hoping to make a friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu smirked at Jaha again and grinned widely as he looked to his son, then back at Jaha to speak again. "Well, theres nothing to be embarassed about bud.. Its part of the great circle of life... Or well it would be but not in this case." He said with a slight chuckle. "Yes you are right, we best be hitting the lands then." He said with a slight grin, he turned his head to see Kivo move closer to the lands off of Pride Rock. He gave Kiara a quick nuzzle and purred softly into her ear speaking at the same time. "Going off on the prowl now.. See you soon Ki" He said with a slight smirk and gave her a wink.

He then turned to his son and spoke softly.
    "Kivo, Jaha and I are going to be leaving Pride Rock, so you stay out of trouble now you here?" He said softly as he walked to his son and put a paw on his head ruffling his cub mane a bit. His gaze turned to the sun again and saw that it was already half way up into the sky. Wow.. Time sure does fly now a days.. He thought to himself. He gave a quick glance to Jaha and moved his head in the direction of the Lands and started to walk off, that motion being that of 'follow me'. He padded down the steps leading up to Pride Rock and stayed on the little ramp leading downwards. Waiting for his lion friend to catch up with him.

~~~

Tekua looked at the lioness and could only smirk, He pushed her backwards slightly with his paw as he set it upon her chest fur.

"You've got spunk kid, I'll tell you that, though I'll give you a lesson in life. Learn to watch your tongue around people you have no clue are. If you were talkign to my master, none of you would be alive right now.." He said softly looking around him for any signs of Kilana. True Kilana was a girl, though she was one of the most feared hunters in the southern borders of Africa. She killed many a felines, including creatures that weren't of the Feline family. And Tekua was glad of her to be her apprentance(Sp possibly) He looked to the one who mentioned his name was Rac, he grinned at him.

"Okay okay chill dude..." He said with a smirk and walked up to the lion. "But what would you do if I didn't... Lose a battle like you obviously just did.." He said eyeing at Rac's major wounds and cuts from the previous battle from Sengalo. He smirked sarcastically knowing that would set the fuse off of any lion that had any or some whatsoever Pride left inside of him

((OOC: Sorry guys for the late posts xX ALL my Finals are tomorrow :E been trying to study.. xX))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rac turned with a disgusted expression to his wounds as Tekua mentioned them. He turned back to the redish lion, "I made a bad move.. that was it, the reason I lost.." the yellow lion said trying to preserve some of his pride, "if given the change, I could have ripped his throat out.." the young male added with a scowl, as he kept his eyes on Tekua at all times.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tekua laughed "You expect me to believe that?! Thats what all losers give me.. EXCUSES!" He yelled in his face. He scowled infront of the lion and laughed a bit chuckling quite on the dark side. "But no need for that.. You lost.. No reason to be upset... Though you lose a battle.." he said unsheathing his claws. "it doesnt mean you won't lose on the next try with them." He said with a smirk. He put a paw on one of the lions cuts, watching his snow white paw start to turn a pinkish color from the blood.

"You okay..?" He asked quite gingerly.. Though this lion was rather.. Smart mouthed like the other lioness, he was strong. And could possibly be a use to him if he /were/ to befriend him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivoru grumbled at his fathers words, "Sure dad I'll be good I swear!" Kivo said crossing his heart with a claw, something he always did when is father told him not to get in trouble. Kivo noticed he was being followed he turned to the cub and smiled "Your name's Dani right?" he asked the cub.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((occ: sorry Kovy please forgive me lol. Anyway on pg 4 i got a reply down so please if anyone wants to RP there character with mine feel free to do so))
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tahj get's up the best he could even though his limbs hurt he finaly managed to get up."Go ahead, laugh, I don't care......"and walks away slowly from the conversation limping into the tall grass"No one cares about me, not even them, I guess this place isn't the place i thought it will be." a few tears come straiming down his face as he continued walking he was finaly to the shadowy place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rac slightly bared his teeth as the redish lion yelled him in the face. "I could have won.." the yellow lion whispered as he could feel the anger build inside of him. Feeling a stinging sensation on his right ribs, he turned seeing the lion touch his wound. "I..I am okay.." Rac said hesitant, eyeing Tek ((>D revenge is sweeet!! xP)) beside him. Rac felt that this lion might be the key if he would ever get a revenge against Sengalo as a small smirk showed on Rac's face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tiaret felt herself pushed as Tekua put his paw against her. She staggered a little and shifted off to the side, ears flattened. A soft growl was heard rumbling in her throat and her eyes remained narrowed as if she were ready to up and pounce the male. Yet, she didn't...for all her nasty comments she somehow felt now was a good time to keep quiet, least she push him too far. Then again, she had Kashka and Rac here, if either of them weren't too cowardly. She figured her brother would scream in a little girl voice and run in terror if too much trouble were to start. She almost snickers at that.

She merely watched as the red coated lion padded over to Rac, poking a claw at the wounds that recently decorated his frame. She turned her head to raise an eyebrow at the yellow lion's response to Tekua, "it sure doesn't seem so," she murmurs, almost to herself...in truth she was more than a little angry for the treatment she'd just recieved, and she stood there scowling over it.

Kashka had also narrowed his eyes for a few moments, yet as the male turns to Rac he shifts slightly, watching. He was certainly no fighter himself...no, his sister took that role. Yet he could almost feel the sting as Tekua poked at Rac's wounds...perhaps not just a phsyical sting either.
    "Hey, mistakes do happen..." he mutters, either to just point out the fact or to back up Rac, either way. Tekua made him nervous...and his sister made him even more so. He paused and glanced towards the cub who started to retreat, ears flattened, "Hold on a second..." he turned and padded a short ways after him and then paused. He was so caught up in all the chaos going on around him, he was concerned for the cub too though. His attention was yanked away as trouble had started with the strange male. Turning now , the adolescent gave a few low roars out across the savannah, curious if the injured younster would return.

ooc: sorry for the lateness too...and tahj, kas cares...his roleplayer is just late on posting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tekua looked at Rac and smiled gently, changing his attitude upon the lion and lioness almost instantaniously. Not many believed he could do so, but he blamed it on his mood swings. He smirked to Rac. "So you are strong.. But need more skills in fighting...?" He said eyeing the yellow lion. He started to walk around the lion, admiring his form and the muscles that clearly showed upon his body amungst all the scratches and wounds that were inflicted upon his body during the fight.

"I can teach you that.. I may be weak, but I can bring down anyone..." He said with a morbid grin showing upon his muzzle as he spoke coming back around to sit in front of Rac. He heard the lioness speak again. "You know.. I'm coming to have a liking for that girl. She's got guts... Something some people don't clearly have around here.." he said in a soft whisper to Rac so that Tairet couldn't hear him when he spoke. He turned his body halfway around so he could see the lioness again.. "What was your name again..?" He said with a raised eyebrow watching the teen lioness again.

((OOC: Sorry to say, but Tekua doesn't care oO.... ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rac eyeing the redish lion with a raised brow, "You can teach me??" Rac said not turely convinced by the lions words, as he kept his glace on the lion as he circled him. As the young male talked about the lioness a smile showed on Rac's maw, "yea she sure has some guts.." the yellow lion grinned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The lioness's tail took to a few annoyed sways, pushing across the thin rust grass of the plains. She continued to watch and listen in on what the red lion was saying to Rac. Her nose partially wrinkled up, a slight glimpse of her upper fang shown for an instant. She wasn't nearly as muscular as the larger yellow male, however...for her size she was certainly not weak in appearance. She slumped upon her haunches as Tekua spoke of training the other lion, of course not hearing a word of what he said when he lowered his voice to him.

She felt her claws extend out, flexing them against the grass and foliage; causing a soft rustle...perhaps just to annoy the male. A mischevious grin flashed across her muzzle as she continued 'exercising' her claws. As Tekua spoke to her, she seemed yanked out of thoughts, "...Tiaret," she murmurs, ember orange eyes turned towards him, glinting as if they were twin flames.

The young male finally would return his gaze towards the others again, raising an eyebrow as the red lion spoke. Yet he kept to himself for now, he figured it smarter not to interupt this conversation at the moment...and kept turning to keep an eye out for the youngster who had wandered off a few moments earlier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No I can't teach you, I just said that just to be saying it Rac.." He said with a slight smirk on his muzzle to show he was only kidding with the teen. His eyes came to meet Rac's. If he was to find himself getting into this Pride, and earning everyones trust until the time came, he would have to start off somewhere, and what better way than to actually be friends that would be easily accepted into the Pride. If not unless they already were. He noticed the anticipation in Rac's eyes, almost like a desire of wanting to learn. He grinned mischeviously and looked back at the lioness as he heard her claws scraping agaisnst the earth.

"Oh do you have to do that.. Its not exactly music to my ears you know." He said with a smirk, watching Tiaret closely knowing he would probably get a smart comment back from her. His torquise(sp?) eyes came to meet up with her own. And he stared blankly and hard into them, almost as if siezing her character up, or looking deep inside of her for her spiritual presence. But all he was actually trying to do was see if she would break eye contact. Those who didn't, usually showed the mark of a born warrior. A true leader.

Tekua continued to look at the Lioness and decided to finally answer her question. "The reason I don't like to be called Tek, is because it was a name my mother used. And I don't exactly love her okay? Use it. But be warned m'kay.." he said in a calm voice. "IF I Get to know you better, and I said IF.. Then you can use it. Only those who I see as superior to myself can use that name to me, or have used it to me. I don't really like it either... Would you like it if I called you Ret? or something really stupid..? Thats what I think that name is.. Stupid..." He said in a slight growl.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tiaret only grinned more at his comment, her claws extended out as far as they could and then hooking onto the foliage. Scccccratch, she let them slide slowly, catching each blade of grass on their way to retracting all the way in again, only to poke out again a half a second later.
    "Oh, I'm sorry...not loud enough for you?" she snickers and repeats the same action again. As he made eye contact with her she shifted a little, yet only narrowed her gaze. She glared into his pools of turqouise, pondering to herself if he was sitting there thinking on which way to lunge. She felt herself tense up, as if ready to spring should he make a move...and yet she was all wrong of his actions, her ears flattened as she snorts.
    "Alright Tekkie. I can say "Tekkie", right?" she flashes another grin at this nickname, afterall...it wasn't 'Tek', at least. "Just quit your glaring..." she murmurs, still returning the glance with eyes full of fire.

Kashka continued to watch them, ears flattened as he saw the way Tiaret glares at the male. He almost says something, when she throws the nickname at him and he stands, just watching in case he gets too angry over that comment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tahj with all the sadness in his heart stopped walking when he heard the roars of some lion he looks behind him and looks beyond the savanna"I can't leave now" Tahj sighs and turns around and walks back limping down the dusty path looking down he wished he never of came to the pridelands and none of this would on happened.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kovu smirked at Jaha again and grinned widely as he looked to his son, then back at Jaha to speak again. "Well, theres nothing to be embarassed about bud.. Its part of the great circle of life... Or well it would be but not in this case." He said with a slight chuckle. "Yes you are right, we best be hitting the lands then." He said with a slight grin, he turned his head to see Kivo move closer to the lands off of Pride Rock. He gave Kiara a quick nuzzle and purred softly into her ear speaking at the same time. "Going off on the prowl now.. See you soon Ki" He said with a slight smirk and gave her a wink.

He then turned to his son and spoke softly.
    "Kivo, Jaha and I are going to be leaving Pride Rock, so you stay out of trouble now you here?" He said softly as he walked to his son and put a paw on his head ruffling his cub mane a bit. His gaze turned to the sun again and saw that it was already half way up into the sky. Wow.. Time sure does fly now a days.. He thought to himself. He gave a quick glance to Jaha and moved his head in the direction of the Lands and started to walk off, that motion being that of 'follow me'. He padded down the steps leading up to Pride Rock and stayed on the little ramp leading downwards. Waiting for his lion friend to catch up with him.
    "Well, guess ya don't catch many males doing that sorta stuff really now do ya huh?" Jaha smirked as he turned back to Kovu.

"Yeah, better get off I think... Cae will be up no doubt if we don't get going now and you know. He'll be wanting to spend some time with me." He let out a slight yawn before continuing to pad forward. He gave his mane a slight shake and pawed his quiff away from his eyes. He began to speed up as he reached the edge and slowly made his way down taking care just in case he lost foot.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For several minutes Bomani felt too tired to even make the effort to get off of his rock as he continued to look about for signs of anyone else around him.
    The sun was already halfway up in the sky so there must of been lions about but surely there was others near to Pride Rock.
    Slowly and weerily Bomani rose from his rock standing ontop of it looking around once more about the lands before leaning his front end off of the rock into the short grass stretching; he let out a loud tired yawn feeling the muscles soften slightly as he stretched. After a short moment he slid off the rock completly onto all fours and made his way towards the waterhole hoping that a drink would possibly wake him up.

Slowly with heavy paws he made his way through long grass and small towards the waterhole.
    The grass bent under each paw step and continued to softly rub against his body and paws as he slowly padded on through all the time looking about seeing what was happening.

The walk had waken Bomani up a little but he remained feeling tired still as he slowly padded towards the waters edge and glancing down at the reflection in the water.
    Like a mirror it reflected back what it saw seeing himself; the ugly scars in the shape of two x's clear on his shoulders were the only thing that did make him ugly but thankfully the no longer hurt like the time a while back when he got them.

He slowly lowered his head to the water slowly lapping at the cold water feeling it hit the back of his dry throat going down to his stomach feeling himself wake up a little more with every lap.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rac showed a small smirk as Tekua answered him, "Just as I thought, judgeing from your attitude you rather betray than befriend.." the yellow lion said with a pause, "..and well your dislike for me would perhaps get darker, if you really knew who I was.." Rac added with a grin eyeing Tekua.

Rac showed a small smile to the lioness before turning back to the redish lion, as he spoke to him again, "I assure you I'll keep this, friend thing far off.." the yellow lion smirked, looking at the lioness once more hearing her call him 'Tekkie', Rac utterd a small chuckle. "Yea that was a great nickname.." the yellowish lion laughed..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Timon had serperated himself from the other lion now, but was actually following in the tracks of the dark lion, the one who won the fight. Why? Timon wasn't quite sure, suspicion he guessed, Timon had got wiser and somewhat braver with age. He kept a good distance and sniffed the tracks intentively. He retched once or twice when he got the sent of blood, what a dang horrid smell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo woke up with a sudden jolt as he felt something warm and liquidy running down his right leg. He quickly lifted his head, now remembering why. He lifted his right paw, somewhat sore due to his shoulder's injury. Blood still flowed somewhat and he felt it all over his arm. However, most of it was dry and he could hear it crack between his hairs as he moved his arm.

He looked in front of him, remembering his meal that was still there. Feeling weak, at the moment, the lion dragged himself towards it, though it was only a couple feet from where he lay. He stared down into the carcass, observing the damage he had caused it and deciphering if he even wanted to eat it anymore. He'd probably not eat in a week or ever again if he were to run into another lion like the one he had faced again. Shaking his head, lightly, he lowered it to begin gnawing gently on the ribs and whatever meat was left on them peacefully.

It took him a bit to eat his fill. He staggered to his feet, his bad leg incredibly shaky and sore for being laid on. He looked around his thorny haven a moment. Nothing would be able to take his kill in here. It would be safe for him to leave it for a while and come back whenever he was hungry.

Turning to the way he had come in, Sengalo slinked his way out of the bushes. He felt stings here and there from the thorns scraping past his already open wounds, but only regarded a slight wince at the pain. He felt strangely numb. Perhaps it was from sleeping in one position too long. It didn't take him near as long to exit his hideout than to enter it.

Sengalo stretched his limbs when they were finally free to move about in the open air. He let out a long yawn, dried blood still present on most of his teeth and maw. He scanned his surroundings again, then began in the eastern direction, towards the water hole.