Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC. Shads, did you post a char description?

BIC.

Cova Munched happily away. thinking to herself <Eat, sleep and hunt, wow wata life we have> Grinning at her thought chain and wiping her muzzle on a small piece of carcass. Standing back and sitting down.

"Ugh..i ate to fast....i feel bloated.."

Slomping her way over and under a tree, providing shade and collapsing on her side to mrawl quietly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rinoa looked up as she finished eating. "Maybe if you slowed down. Ya know if you get bloated you could die, right?" Rinoa said, lingering on the word "die" for a second. She thought about her father and sulked to the tree Cova was under.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alex finshed his meal. Being older then the others he paced himself.

He moved to the shade of the tree and cleaned his fur.

When his cubs had thier fill Alex cleand them up.

"Dad" Sarah complained as he cleaned her face.

he heard Shadows compaints from the near bye tree.

"Enjoy it while you can shadow. When you get to be my age you have to add gard duty as well." Alex replied.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (OCC lol dusent really matter Cova everyone knows how i look anyways xP if not description pic right here http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3..._89/Shadow.jpg

wrong eye colur though..chanced mine to sea green sea blue but anyhow))

Being in the same tree Cova was under and where Riona sliked under...hearing Alexs coment made him chuckle and smile " meh not really...am no lion in a lion pride... so there fooor" he streatched it out as he streatched his body from laying down lazyingy to just...laying down" I have no duties..."he grined widly"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC. lol yes we know what you look like but Kovu may say something..ahh well if he hasen't by now i doubt he will, sorry.

BIC.

Rinoa's Comment simply made Cova mutter something like "i feel like im dying..." Purring away, the sunlight sparkling through patched twigs and branches that the tree hung over the Lions, even though her eyes were closed she could still see the light and it bothered her. Her belly growling on its own as it digested her meal, all this adding to discomfort her and make her a little grouchy.

"Your so lazy Shadow...if youv'e got nothing to do. Perhaps next time YOU bring home the meal.."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alex chuckled at Shadows comments.

Alex agreed with Rinoa comments.
    "I guess you will do what you do. You must be so exsorsted from doing nothing all day."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "oh yes he must be.."

Cova commented, a touch of sarcasm to be heard as she lay sprawled on her back, eyes shut.

"sitting in trees all day, running from Lions trying to attack him must be so tiring"

She smirked to herself, and then kept quiet, dozing in the warmth of the mid-day sun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alex looked up at the young addalessent lion in the tree.

"What's going to happen when you have cubs?" Alex chuckled. lying on his back scratching the end of mane. soaking up the sun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    meh "Shadow mumbeld without bothering to move" you guys sleep away the whole day...thats all you really do....hunt eat sleep...hunt eat sleep...ghee you need to get some meaning in your life " he said teasingly and grined"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You think that's all I do??" Alex asked getting comfortable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey eating and sleeping happens to be quite fun..."

Rolling uponto her belly and standing up.

"no threats..no worries...not all animals have that luxury..count yourself lucky your no zebra."

She grinned and licked her lips, streching out her front paws and shaking her head to tail.

"im gona have to walk this meal off...."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu shook his head at the excitement that seemed to fill the young cub's head, and he seriously wondered where he got his bouncy nature from. Most possibly Kiara, when they had first met in the Outland Borders she was nothing but a jumpy grasshopper (figure of speech guys), but all was well.

his ears only then perked when he heard what Kivoru said, "The outlands is no place for.. Oh who am I kidding, only thing there are hyena's and well.. uh... Good question, been a while since I've even gone" he said outloud.

"I used to live there.. A long time ago.. " Kovu repeated to himself, lookign to the older of the cub's, Kivo.

"I guess I could show you two around before we do anything else" he said with a smirk

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kiovus face grew wide with excitement he had gotten his energetic style from his mother Kiara* "Yeah the Out lands thats the coolest place ever Dad, and its where you grew up!." *Kiovu was so full of excitement he started to bounce around again* "Dad when are we going to go there!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haleo shivered. ?Outlands?? she mumbled. ?Baaaaad memories??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    a bloated Sarah playfully nipped at her fathers tail. while her twin brother snugged up to his father and fell asleep.

"Shadow there are some left overs if you want." said calling to shadow knowing that an apathetic reply would be returned. From the board adolescent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haleo?s ears pricked up at the lion?s playfulness, but nothing more. After a while, she crept over and here eyes darted to the side, slightly nervous.
    ?Hi ? eh-heh? - I?m Haleo. Haven?t seen you before??