Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    She gazed down at the female of the 2 cubs..her playfull manner not helping to put a smile Across Cova's face. The smile quickly moving to a solem one, standing still still watching the small Female.

" I'm very sorry to hear of your loss"

Looking to Alex and dipping her head in respect

"I hope it has not affected these ones to much"

Her gaze watching across the male now hicked up on his farthers back, his head andchin in Alex's large mane tuft, her solem expression still on her face. Scritching one pawtoe over the complaining girl on the floor in an attempt to keep her entertained for a moment whilst they spoke.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Haleo
    Haleo's ears were slicked back and she was about to Apologize to the Huntess, when she heard the voice Of Dani. She turned around with her motuh open. "Sorry Dani -I wanted to give ya some time to catch up" she walked over to Alex, ears slicked down again and said, "I really Am Sorry sir - I thought she was bored, so I came to say Hi "
    She turned to Cova. "I really am sorry. If your Hungry, I?m sure Grandma Nala will have something for you? her fluffy tail wagged, and her ears perked up again. ? think about it, OK??

She walked to Yianni and gave him a look. ?you really are slow.? She looked at Dani with a crazy smile. ?Let?s leave this slow-poke in the dust!? she ran off, waiting for the two to join her.
    Dani ran off as normal leaving Yianni in the dust. Dani was neck and neck with Haleo while Yianni was atleast 30 feet away from the other 2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Cova_Lioness
    She gazed down at the female of the 2 cubs..her playfull manner not helping to put a smile Across Cova's face. The smile quickly moving to a solem one, standing still still watching the small Female.

" I'm very sorry to hear of your loss"

Looking to Alex and dipping her head in respect

"I hope it has not affected these ones to much"

Her gaze watching across the male now hicked up on his farthers back, his head andchin in Alex's large mane tuft, her solem expression still on her face. Scritching one pawtoe over the complaining girl on the floor in an attempt to keep her entertained for a moment whilst they spoke.
    Sarah batted at the loinesses paw and giggeled playfuly. John puled faces at his sister.

"I know I sound like a sad case. But it has been hard. Shona was unable to look after her self for a long time. She lost her ability to use her hind legs from a poatures bullet. I was lucky to have good friends who helped me look after her needs.

I gess I'm also lucky to have thiese two.
    I realy miss her at times." Alex continued.

by now John had climbed down of his father and was pouncing the other cubs playfuly.

Alex know his son would cause trouble so he picked John up by the scruff of his neck and placed him down in frount of himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cova allowed her solem expression to grow to a slight smile as the small cub batted her paw, extending her index claw, making sure to turn its sharp edge away from her..but withdrawing it as soon as the cubs played, standing back and inhaling a large breath of air

"ahhhh...dam poachers..if ever i see one.."

Thinking about the mawling she would do to the human who would dare hurt any Lions.

"anyway im starrrving..i really must be going to find something to eat..pleasure meeting you and your youg ones...if ever you need someone to watch them..you know, give you a break, dont hesitate to ask"

She said with a smile

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Deleted your message kovu_the_lion, Please read the rules, and sign up in the thread before you start RPing.

Thank you,

Kovu

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    thanks for the offer but I seem to be the one minding the whole prides cubs.

I know how you feal Shona would not want me to hold a grudge.
    I lived with humans for a few years. I was a rangers pet. With thier help I was able to have Shona by my side until she passed on."

Alex looked at his twins with a loving smile. Only a devoted father could have.

As John pawed his fathers nose and Sarah cuddeled up to her father.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    She looked in supprise.

"you were a pet to one! they care of little but themselves....and they call us wild....bah"

Walking past Alex and jumping up onto a nearby pile of small rocks, turning round to glance over the Large opened Plains, Little was to be seen. She sighed and jumped down glancing at Alex entertaining the cubs before padding her way up a winding path leading down a dusty way towards the glimmering of light that was the waterhole.

"ugh i need a drink"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kiovu could here his father and his older brother planning to do some thing together with out iviting him into it* "Dad!" *He screached running toward his father and pouncing the top of him nearly falling off*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alex followed Cova with his cubs.

"Cova wait!" Alex called out to her

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The familar Calls of play heard around her...glancing back over her shoulder to watch Alex follow up, stopping in her tracks to let him catch up.

"whats up?"

not entirely sure if he wanted to follow or the desperation sound in his voice held something more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alex looked puzzed.
    After a while he spoke
    "Its just most lions seem to regard me no more the a house cat. Excluding Kovu and my adopted family.

My adopted father didn't care. You remind me of Mu... I meen him." Alex said hoping that she did not hear who his adopted father was.
    Not that he was embarised by being adopeted by Mufassa and Sarrabi
    But he did not want to have specal treatment.

I't also didn't help that half the older population knew.

John looked at his father.

"Dad I'm hungry" He said
    "Me too." Sarah complained

"Looks like I have to get something for my cubs. I'm a bit peckish myself. Well looks like I need to hunt do you want in?" He said sniffing the wind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    She perked her ears up hearing half words spoken..watching Alex's puzzled face and turning back to face him, getting a good idea of who he might have been going to say but she couldnt be sure...she pretended she had heard nothing.

"Well i dont regard you as a house cat..."

She protestsed..being stopped in her sentance by the small feebled protests of hungry bellys. Having to admit she herself was having to ignore the hunger creeping up on her.

"Ive heard of whats been going on with humans around...i remeber the storys Simba used to tell..."

She trailed off in her sentance. Then padding back over, deciding food was more important than water, flexing her claws in the ground and streaching out.

"Lets hunt..."

Getting up and Leading forward in a downwind path..out towards familiar hunting grounds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (mind if i join in ? x3)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC: shadow you have to sign up first and have your acharitor approved by Kovu.

IC:

Alex looked at Cova.

"Ok I just hope that no one disturbs us" he said as he wlaked off to the hunting grounds.

"hows wilderbeast sound?" Alex asked her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [OOC: Yes, I'm alive is there anybody I can RP my Rinoa with?]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by shadow
    (mind if i join in ? x3)
    Shadow yes you may, Just make sure you post on the "Character Signup Thread" Post in my Part of the Forums :3, Get accepted and you're ready to roll

Sorry for the late response guys, been busy D:

IC:

Kovu chuckled and looked to his son, smiling softly as though he had no care in the world, though there were many precautions he did infact have to worry about, but those could come later, Now was the time for him to spend some time with the things he held close to him in life, His two cubs, Though one.. Was supposively off elsewhere, where of course he had no clue, but Kiovu always had a way of popping in on people unexpectedly, as if he was a ghost or a ghoul stalking someone all the time.

"Well I'm not quite sure yet, You've probably seen the entire lands from being bored and singing eh?" Kovu said with a smirk lookign to Kivo's humble face,

His ears perked at a familiar sound and he turned his head to see his other cub rushing towards him, and like a lioness going for her prey, the cub jumped, landing on his head and he raised a brow looking to him as he nearly toppled over him.

"Er, Kiovu, what exactly are you doing?" He said with a chuckle, looking down at the cub,

"..We were just about to go somewhere, Want to tag along Kiovu?" The King humbly asked. Two cubs only meant for him, double the trouble and more for him to protect.

"Back on topic though son.." Kovu said looking to Kivo, "I think we should just take a walk, nothing more you could ask for than feeling the breeze come at you while being surrounded by such beauty" He stated while looking about him, the green grasses shining from the dew on them from the morning, though it was now very well into the Afternoon and the lioness would certainly start there hunting sooner or later.

"So what do you say?" He finally ended, showing a wink to the two.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Alex kile
    OOC: shadow you have to sign up first and have your acharitor approved by Kovu.

IC:

Alex looked at Cova.

"Ok I just hope that no one disturbs us" he said as he wlaked off to the hunting grounds.

"hows wilderbeast sound?" Alex asked her.
    OOC. Lt. Trevor, just intergrate him into the RP, someone will respond im sure.

IC.

"Sounds Great! although the wind is very low..tracking them will be hard.."

Cova smiled whilst sniffing low at the ground and watching the plains, she liked a challange. Lionesses would usually group to hunt about now..the day was cooling and the good hunting could begin, they would undoubtly be competing with others.

She then glanced her gaze quickly over the 2 cubs, she surely did not want a repeat of the mornings events which lost her the last meal.

"Erm..do you always bring your young ones on hunts with you?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rinoa was looking around near the water hole. She hadn't really seen anybody for the past couple of days because she was attending to her father who was becoming elderly fast. He had aged so much that she had trouble trying to keep up with the amount of food she needed to get. Her father used to be nomadic and used to hunt his own food until recently. Then, a day ago, he died of his old age. This left Rinoa depressed as she went out to the water hole for a drink and to lay down and watch as the other lions and lionesses lived their lives to the fullest while she was mourning over her father.

"Life sure is great until it rears up and kicks you in the face when you think you've got it made." Rinoa told herself quietly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Cova_Lioness

"Sounds Great! although the wind is very low..tracking them will be hard.."

Cova smiled whilst sniffing low at the ground and watching the plains, she liked a challange. Lionesses would usually group to hunt about now..the day was cooling and the good hunting could begin, they would undoubtly be competing with others.

She then glanced her gaze quickly over the 2 cubs, she surely did not want a repeat of the mornings events which lost her the last meal.

"Erm..do you always bring your young ones on hunts with you?" [/B]
    "Sometimes I do. But I have to take them home first. Wilderbeast are unprodictable and hunting with my cubs is to much of a risk to them." Alex said

"Can you tell grandma zendi I'm getting dinner Sarah?" Alex asked his daughter.

"Ok Dad" she said.

walking the track leading to Pride Rock.
    Alex watched his cubs climb Pride Rock to the den.

When they walked into the cave. An erderly lioness looked at Alex with a smile.

"Thank you Zendi" Called to her.

"It's ok their with their grandmother." Alex said

before walking off to the hunting ground.

"Cova have you hunted larger game?" Alex Asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cova stopped in her tracks and watched as Alex left behind her and went quickly back towards the large object that was Pride rock. She waited and watched the commotion up top, clearly being looked at from above by the older Lioness with a glance before Cova saw her dissapear, shrugging it off and padding down the track just as Alex caught up and followed along side her.

"Probably for the best their up there..."

She kept her ears perked for any first sighns of hunting groups that might already be out..wanting to try get away from the larger groups, so leading the pair, past the long grass covering the waterhole's side, stopping in her tracks catching scent of others, wondering if perhaps a group had come together at the water hole before going to hunt.

"Hmmm i have taken large kill in groups..i have good patience when hunting alone though, perhaps we will need another Lioness if were going big, i cant imagine a lion like yourself does to much hunting.."

Poking her head through the thick grass and surveying the Waters banks seeing if there were any signs of others, or perhaps it was an old scent.