Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The males ears shot up as he heard yet another voice, as he turned he came face to face with a young lion. Looking this redish lion over Rac's eyes narrowed as his gaze meet the newcommers. "And who are you??" the yellow male answered with a dull voice keeping a stern look at the arrival.

"Who is this guy and what dose he want??" Rac murmured to himself, keeping his eyes on the lion, he sensed a sinister vibe comming from this young, as if something was terribly out of place, glaceing at the redish males exposed claws, Rac slowly raised a brow and then eyeing the male yet again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    {I feel like such a moron why am I am I always the last person to find out a RP has started I'm so sorry Chris I didn't even know it got started yet]

Out in the outlands,Vitani looked over to the pridelands in the distance she hated everything about the pridelanders while they had all this stuff. Vitani had to live with her family deep in the outlands where she had nothing. "Some day the outlanders will take over your precious pridelands" She said to herself with a snicker. Her brother had turned her back on her long ago as far as she was concerned she had no brother. Kovu had his chance instead he had hooked up with a real barbie doll type princess. The ones who thought they were so pretty and so cool it made her sick to her stomach just thinking about it. She walked off with a growl deep in her throat.

Meanwhile out in the pridelands a tiny 2 month old cub named Dani had just woken up from one of his best sleeps he had ever had in his life. "Wow, another beautiful day here in the pridelands" He said to himself out loud. He loved the Pridelands everything about it gave him a warm fuzzy feeling inside. And he was so glad that King Kovu had let him stay and live with them at Pride Rock. He so wished he had someone to play with though throughout his whole time in Pride Rock he had never even seen a kid remotely like him. It got kinda boring to Dani to hang around adults all the time. Sure, adults were cool but they weren't as fun loving as Dani. Dani decided to just see King Kovu and see what he was up too. Dani darted off to find the king.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((I'm such an instigator. ))

Now the pain was getting to him. His energy was oozing out of him just as the blood from his shoulder did. His figure began to droop, his head dropping to the ground with the weight of the impala. He cursed at Rac in his head. He'd be back for that yellow lion. He'd get his revenge for how he was provoked and threatened with losing both his life and his hard morning's work.

To his right, Sengalo noticed a grove of more acacias, thick bush at their bases. It looked like a decent place for him to rest and finish his meal in peice. Heaving a heavy sigh, the young lion staggered in the grove's direction.

It took him longer than anticipated to reach his destination and it was an effort to move through the thick foliage with his cargo. Eventually, Sengalo found a small enough clearing in the undergrowth for him to lay down comfortably. Not wasting time in dropping what was left of his kill, Sengalo plopped to the ground, disturbed dust billowing around him. He was still panting. He needed rest desparately. He layed his head on his paws, lids slowly closing as he gave another sigh. No buzzards or other scavengers would be able to steal his kill in such thick ruffage. At least, that's what the beaten lion hoped.

((Err... Scout. The last I remember from SP, Vitani had joined the Pridelanders willingly.>_> If you'd like her to go against them, perhaps coming up with a reason why may be good?))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The young male would slightly dip his muzzle towards the other lion, "It's nice to meet you, rac" he allowed a smile to paint itself across his tawny face, emerald green eyes reflecting the leaves and grasses around them.

Tiaret had let her attention wander again, "Rac, eh..." she murmurs, her gaze shifted away...she soon caught sight of the approaching male.

"Hey there," she too noticed that he had exposed claws, and tilted her head for a moment...perhaps he could help her stir up some trouble then! "If ya came for the food, the cowardly lion here already let it get away," she snorted, ah yes...she was so nasty.

Kashka frowns and glances towards the new lion nervously,

"Um, hello..." he offered a slight grin, unsure of this lion.

ooc: not a good post, yea...I kinda' wait after each post in case others are posting and or catching up...soo, if I seem slow, thats why, heh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tahj is atonished that 2 lions came up to the yellow lion as he looked more a branch snapped and Tahj fell from the tree with a big thud to ground right in front of the yellow lion and two other lions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((OOC: Katse is now the Supermoderator of this forums or something >P Thanks Katse, Yes Scout its okay and no problems for starting late, at least you started Anyways, everything that was in The Lion King 1 and 2 happened in this RP. So all the Outlanders now live in the Pride Lands Happily Or do they.. It is your choice ; ) ))

Tekua looked at the yellowish lion and snickered to himself and looked down to his paws seeing they were unsheathed, he quickly withdrew them into there protective little hiding place as he called them, until the time and point he need them again. "Ah my friend... But the question is... Who are you..?" He said with a sinister grin set upon his muzzle.

His gaze came to set upon the lioness he saw, the sister of the male. She was quite the.. Perky one it seemed. Another sassy lioness... Just what I need.. Maybe she can be victem number 1... he thought to himself as he eyed the Lioness plainly. "Oh..Shut up will you.. I could hear you voice back in the deserted lands... Geesh.." He said rolling his eyes looking to the male as he spoke his 'introduction'. And he smirked widely.

"Hi" He replied, and looked back to the yellowish lion. "Just because I'm feeling.. Generous today.. My names Tekua, and Never... Call me Tek.. if you do.. You won't live to see the light of another day..." He said with a slight growl starting to form in his stomach.

EDIT:

((ooc; no no that is a good post Akiko ^^ And yes, I do the same thing, I try to let everyone I'm RPing with get a chance to get there 2 cents in before I start something else.))

Tekua's ears perked as he heard a snapping sound and looked up into the Acacia tree and saw a white lion fall down onto the ground and hit it rather hard. He laughed and chuckled loudly.

"IDIOT!!" He yelled and laughed more placing a paw on his chest trying to stiffle his laughter. "oh geesh.. Now we have flying lions..." He muttered with a smirk

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((*Does Invader Zim voice* Yes! I shall rule this forum with an iron fist! YOU! Obey the Fist!:roars:

*cough* No, I'm just real nit-picky when it comes to facts from the movies and how they relate to RPs. Sorry if I sound like I'm being a know-it-all.

Akiko, I think it's fine that you wait 'til everyone posts before you make yours. It makes it less confusing.))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    ((OOC: Katse is now the Supermoderator of this forums or something >P Thanks Katse, Yes Scout its okay and no problems for starting late, at least you started Anyways, everything that was in The Lion King 1 and 2 happened in this RP. So all the Outlanders now live in the Pride Lands [i]Happily Or do they.. It is your choice ; ) ))

Tekua looked at the yellowish lion and snickered to himself and looked down to his paws seeing they were unsheathed, he quickly withdrew them into there protective little hiding place as he called them, until the time and point he need them again. "Ah my friend... But the question is... Who are you..?" He said with a sinister grin set upon his muzzle.

His gaze came to set upon the lioness he saw, the sister of the male. She was quite the.. Perky one it seemed. Another sassy lioness... Just what I need.. Maybe she can be victem number 1... he thought to himself as he eyed the Lioness plainly. "Oh..Shut up will you.. I could hear you voice back in the deserted lands... Geesh.." He said rolling his eyes looking to the male as he spoke his 'introduction'. And he smirked widely.

"Hi" He replied, and looked back to the yellowish lion. "Just because I'm feeling.. Generous today.. My names Tekua, and Never... Call me Tek.. if you do.. You won't live to see the light of another day..." He said with a slight growl starting to form in his stomach.

EDIT:

((ooc; no no that is a good post Akiko ^^ And yes, I do the same thing, I try to let everyone I'm RPing with get a chance to get there 2 cents in before I start something else.))

Tekua's ears perked as he heard a snapping sound and looked up into the Acacia tree and saw a white lion fall down onto the ground and hit it rather hard. He laughed and chuckled loudly.

"IDIOT!!" He yelled and laughed more placing a paw on his chest trying to stiffle his laughter. "oh geesh.. Now we have flying lions..." He muttered with a smirk [/B]
    (Oh really sorry Chris I prefer playing the good guy well in this case good girl SO I think I might just change Vitani's hometown right now I thought I pm'd you months ago asking and you said Vitani was still an outlander. Must have been something else I was thinking of}

Vitani walks up to her brother King Kovu. She bows her head in respect to the king. "Good morning King Kovu" She says with a smile.She loved her brother and was so glad that he was king of the Pridelands.

Just then Dani comes running up out of breath. "Hey King Kovu Hey Vitani" Dani said trying to catch his breath.

"Hey there kid I know you told me your name before but I am terrible with names." Vitani said trying to remember the name of this young cub.

"My name's Dani" Dani said reminding Vitani what his name was. King Kovu and Vitani were real close to one another just like brother and sister should be.

"Oh right Dani. How are you doing today? What brings you up here to speak to the king" Vitani asked.

"Well I was kinda bored since there are no cubs to play with so I wanted to see what King Kovu was doing" Dani said with a noble bow of his head to the king. Dani looked up to the king like he was family of Dani.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Scout, if you'd like her to join the Dark Side, I could have Sengalo meet her and warp her mind.

By the way, are we going by Vitani being Scar's daughter or like Kovu and nobody knows who her dad is?))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc:Kind keep this kinda thing in the "questions comments and Ideas" But as for that, It should be as Kovu, she doesnt know who her mother/father is. I don't think it clearly stated in the Movie that Scar was her father. So I don't think he would be in this one. But that is entirely up to the Members of this RolePlay seeing that its members that make up the RP itself, and not me and the part of the boards. And if you don't mind Scout, I'm going to wait till everyone else can get a post in ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    ((Scout, if you'd like her to join the Dark Side, I could have Sengalo meet her and warp her mind.

By the way, are we going by Vitani being Scar's daughter or like Kovu and nobody knows who her dad is?))
    { Well by the way I'm doing Vitani everyone's goona end up hating her/me the person who plays her since it's hard for me to think of things to say since I'm not used to Vitani being a good character. So maybe turning Vitani evil wouldn't be such a bad idea as long as poor little Dani doesn't get involved in this But I gotta warn you I'm new with the bad boy/girl character if you wanna do this idea ya gotta teach me a few tools of the trade}.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kashka leapt up as something toppled from the tree in front of him, "eep! don't hurt me!" he reeled away with huge eyes and a horrified expression sprawled across his face. Lowering, he'd covered his face with two massive forepaws, tail smacked around his face. Carefully he moved his paws away to get a glimpse of just what had nearly 'pounced' on him...and saw Tahj, "Oh, um...hey..." he mumurs.

Tiaret cracked into maniacal laughter at his actions, "Idiot." she murmured, however her attention was more on the interesting stranger in front of her. She felt her eyes narrow into a slight glare as he spoke, "Yeah? I could smell /you/ for miles away, handsome." she snorted, giving a grin at that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "that was stupid" Tahj looks at the lion laughing and the others he feels scared he feels he's done for "Um.....heh heh....Hi?.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Akiko
    Kashka leapt up as something toppled from the tree in front of him, "eep! don't hurt me!" he reeled away with huge eyes and a horrified expression sprawled across his face. Lowering, he'd covered his face with two massive forepaws, tail smacked around his face. Carefully he moved his paws away to get a glimpse of just what had nearly 'pounced' on him...and saw Tahj, "Oh, um...hey..." he mumurs.

Tiaret cracked into maniacal laughter at his actions, "Idiot." she murmured, however her attention was more on the interesting stranger in front of her. She felt her eyes narrow into a slight glare as he spoke, "Yeah? I could smell /you/ for miles away, handsome." she snorted, giving a grin at that.
    ((ooc: I've let the first ones slide Tahj, Come on put some meat into your RP posts. No one-lined posts are allowed in this RP bud Not trying to sound mean. But at the beginning of this RP, thats usually the most crucial parts of any RP and yeah. :P))

Tekua lowered his eyebrows at the lionesses comment at him. And dashed at her until he was directly in front of her, his muzzle almost pressed up against her. His face staring straight at her. "Listen here smarty... You either shut your mouth, or I'll shut it for you!" He snarled. His claws slipped out of his paws again and his eyes dialated then shrunk again. His breathing was light and the scent of the lioness in front of her was almost enough to make him puke, there was nothing more than he hated than a lioness with a smart mouth.

Why do I have to do these things... He thought to himself whilst watching the lioness still with his face in front of hers, not even three inches away from her own.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tiaret felt her fur ruffle up, her ears flattened tightly and her tail gave a strong smack. Yet she remained where she stood, eyes narrowed and a nasty scowl upon her face. If she was scared of the male she clearly wasn't letting it show. The lioness kept that annoyed face for a few more moments as he spoke his threat, then reeled her head away, "Oh, oh...I'm...I'm so sorry," she voiced in a mock tone, making a face, as if fighting to form her words "...Had I known you have such terrible breath I wouldn't have angered you so!" she snorted, sticking her tongue out and swinging a paw up in front of her nose for a half a second, making a 'pe-yew' type of action then lowering again.

Kashka tilted his head towards the stranger who had just come out of the tree, "Are...you alright?" he pushed himself upright and shook the stray grass from his scrawny mane and fur. Yet as he heard the angry growls of the strange lion near his sister he stood and turned fast, "Hey, hey...calm down..." he frowns, giving a glare towards Tiaret and then offering a gentle grin to the male, "I'm sorry...she's just kinda joking, no offense...don't take it personally..." he cringed at that, for this lion didn't seem amused in the least, or ready to shrug it off as a joke.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Huh?......."Tahj looked up at the lion "O.K. I guess...Ugh!"Tahj's limbs hurt like non other from falling out of that tree encluding from the miles he traveled "I can't get up I can't move my arms or my legs" Tahj's legs where so weak he couldn't even walk he is in so much pain that he felt like he wanted to kill himself.

Tahj had alot of things on his mind about his family and what happened in the pastwhat if ever find family or would someone rejected him and forget that he wasn't there Tahj's heart is full of anger and sadness few tears from his eyes falls to the ground but to this lion he seems that he cares.

((Hope that's long enought than the other))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    ((ooc: LOL >D You guys are already stirring up trouble... Shame on you Katse >)... and poor Sengalo.. *Pats him*))

Kovu smirked at Jaha as he mentioned more about the topic of the 'd' word. "Well.. We just can't have our cubs saying these things left and right now can we..." he said giving Jaha a slight nudge with his paw. He listened to what Jaha had to say and watched as he blushed and he chuckled slightly.

"Jaha! You didn't hurt him now did'cha?" He said with a smirk giving him a slight wink. Jaha was always one to make Kovu laugh, even when he was down Jaha or Cae was one of the guys to be there. He looked around Jaha and into the cave entrance again seeing Cae's body resting and sleeping peacefully. He beamed wide at Jaha. "Well I'm sure you two had plenty of fun within the process" He said chuckling slightly. Though he knew this wasn't the talk to be doing in front of a cub. But they never really mentioned exactly 'what' they did. So it probably left the cub clueless. Kiara might catch on about it. But sometimes it was the males that caught on the fastest. It was just the way it was around here.
    "Well, actually... we did..." Jaha paused for a moment as he moved across to Kovu's ear, "...actually, we did... y'know, that male, male type of stuff. I think you get the idea." He chuckled slightly and gave Kovu a slight wink.

He then turned away again and dipped his head as he continued to blush, "Oh god, I'm embarassed now."

He took a slight glance into the den at Cae before raising his head again and turning to look at Kovu, "Might as well get off for the hunt and stuff now then before he wakes up, eh?" A slight smirk grew on his muzzle, his cheeks changed back to their former colour, "No doubt Cae'd be wanting to spend some quality time with me."

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Slowly Bomani began to come around from his sleep slowly begining to stir feeling the sunlight upon his face and the soft breeze against his muscular furred body.
    He opened his eyes very slowly closing them again with tiredness before trying once more with little success.

He let out a loud yawn and raised his head opening his eyes once more shaking his head and mane managing to keep them opened this time glancing around from where he lay.
    Pride Rock stood near enough right behind him as he lay down upon his rock in the shade of two trees that stood behind him and at his side.

"Why am I so damn tired" he groaned putting a paw to his face softly massinging his cheek "oy".
    Once more he shook his head and mane once more feeling ok for a moment looking about.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rac looked at the newcommer with narrowed eyes as he growled at him, "Since you had are so generous.." the yellow lion added with a sneer, "then I'll let you know my name, they call me Rac.." the young male added not takeing his eyes off the new lion. Hearing the male dispise for the name Tek the yellowish lion raised a brow. "Oh.. why do you dislike the name 'Tek' so much.. Tekua!?" Rac said eyeing the young male.

As the redish male walked over to the female, seemingly annoyd by her comments, Rac's eyes narrowed further. "Would you leave that girl alone.." Rac said with a stern voice, "... she was infact only jokeing, stupid!" the yellowish male sneerd at Tekua, as he suddenly heard a sound similar to a twig snap and in the next second a lion cub was laying spawld out on the ground. As the others laughed Rac couldn't resist pull out a small chuckle himself, before he looked up at red male with a glare hearing his comment to the cub. "Could you shut up, it's only a kid!!" Rac said with a stern glare, glanceing at the cub before his briefly before turning back to Tekua again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    { *like the white rabbit from Alice in wonderland* OMFG I'm late I'm so frickin late!!! *runs to his computer, tries to skid to a stop but crashes into the monitor* OW DAMMIT!!!!}

Kivo smiles to his mother and father "Good morning to you too Mom, Papa." the young prince said with another yawn. As his father began to speak to someone else Kivo smirked and began to sneek past them, "hehehe....the old fart won't be able to tell if I'm coming or going." he chuckled to himself as he tipped toed past his father something along the horizon caught his attention, the sudden change in scenery made him marvel at the land scape "The outlands....why do I get a strange feeilng when I see that place?" he thought, Kivoru with his mouth agape, continued to stare into the vast, remote land. His eyes changed from their bright emerald green to a blood shot red, the inheritted darkness in his soul began to rise along with his couriosity.

"I'm gonna go out and play for a while..." he said to his father with a smirk, still staring at the Outlands. "This is gonna be way past cool..." he chuckled to himself.