Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As the yellow lion could see Simba approching over the hill, he quickly turned his gaze to the ground pretending to be studing a bug or something, his mane consealing his face. Rac kept his ears raised able to hear what the lions where talking about, yet he decided to keep silent until someone asked him a question; which he hoped never happend.

As Rac heard his fathers voice speak up, he felt a strange pain inside as if it urged him just to lungh(sp?) at the fromer King, but he kept it back with all his might, a silent sigh escaped him as he kept his stare at the grass trying to avoid Simba's gaze until he was forced to look up.

Thoughts raced through his head, What if they failed, What if Simba's reconition of him would spoil their plan? No he couldn't think like that.. Rac gently shock his head pretending to get rid of flies that have enterd his ears.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Tahj
    "I'm game, I could use some compitition" Tahj with a smirk" yeah, where should we race to?" Tahj waiting a for Kiovu to respond.
    "Lets race to that huge tree over there." *Kiovu said referring to Rafiiki's tree* "One, Two, Three, Go." *Kiovu started running towards the tree* "Come on Tahj, come on Kivo.You too Dani and Yianni."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tahj ran as fast as he could he's been through alot of running through his travels when he tryied to reach to the pride lands and quite built for his age, soon after he finaly caught up with Kiovu and both of them were neck and neck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Tahj
    Tahj ran as fast as he could he's been through alot of running through his travels when he tryied to reach to the pride lands and quite built for his age, soon after he finaly caught up with Kiovu and both of them were neck and neck.
    Dani ran as fast as he could. He was pretty fast for a cub like him when he was younger he had made a few friends with Cheetah cubs and Dani had learned alot from them. Dani caught up with the 2 other cubs. "Hey guys"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( o.o um..sorry for yet another late reply. I've been busy with school lately and haven't had a lot of time to post))

Simba was silent for what seemed like hours to him but were only minutes in reality (hope that made since oo ) He scanned the rouges again before saying anything, which was when he came upon Rac. Funny he thought, that he hadn't recognized this lion at first but now something seemed familiar. He was about to say something to him, when Bomani showed up. Simba nodded respectfully at him and then turned his head back towards the rouges. He went over in his mind the situation and something to say. He wasn't sure if he wanted rouges in the Pridelands. When Tekua spoke up he thought about a little more. He starred at Sengalo for a moment. A cold chill ran down his back. He shook it off and finally said, " Well to tell you the truth....I'm really not confortable with letting complete strangers stay in my homelands, I mean some of you seem harmless and yet some of you don't." He looked at Sengalo when he said don't.
    He paused for a minute when his eyes yet again came upon Rac. This lion looked so familiar but yet he couldn't put his paw on it. He scratched an ich on his muzzle. "Honestly I'd like to say 'Welcome to the Pridelands.' but I feel I should ask Kovu about this since I no longer rule these lands." He fell silent while still taking glances at Rac, trying to figure out why he looked familiar.
    Siggy pic made by Simba '04

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rac could feel that his father was looking at him, thus the yellow lion narrowed his eyes as he kept his stare at the ground, his breath was now heavier but not enough to attract notice of any kind. Rac was getting nervous from the feeling of getting watched, as he heard his father adress the other rouges; Welcomeing them, he utterd a silent sigh of relife.

But as Simba finished his speaking the stinging pain in Rac's chest returned now with greater forced. A barely audible groan escaped his maw, and he was haveing a trouble keeping from gaining eye contanct with the former king. "It's like forceing me to look up!! Rac thought to himself as the pain in his chest presisted.

The yellow lion then closed his eyes, and turned his head towards Simba, lifting it revealing his face. His light blue eyes meet the deep brown eyes of the former king. The young lion kept an emotionless face as he stared back at Simba. "Reconise me, father??" Rac thought still keeping his eyes locked with the former king.

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion

Kovu listened to the rogue lions words, he seemed rather ticked at him for playing just a friendly gesture upon him. But normally all would if that comment was aflicted upon them in the wrong way. "No harm my friend, I'll refraim from using the term soldier upon you, and need not worry. I do not need to aquire such information from you, only needed your uses to the Pride." Kovu said with a soft smile. He looked once more over the lion, he had been through a lot, and would possibly provide very useful skills to the Pride. "Then shall be it, Welcome to the lands my friend." He said with the same friendly smile planted firmly on his face.

"...And we were just about to grab us a lunch before we had a slight intrusion, being you, but thats all okay. You could help us nonetheless, Right?" He questioned Makarov as he turned back around looking towards the herd that was before them
    OOC: Sorry for not being present. I went on vacation/mental ward/rehab so I've been busy. I'm back nevertheless now.

------------------------

Makarov forced a look of discernment. He could be happy and respectable, but all he learned from that was you were walked upon and abused. He didn?t allow any being into his true heart, never. It was a barrier of anger, rage, sorrow, and vengeful eyes. Everyone was treated like this by him, for if he failed in that duty his very heart would be broken. It was all he ever knew.

Da. I hunt.

He was a part of them now. His soul, his actions would affect everyone about him and the pride itself. Each played a key role. He wanted to come close with this leader, and form some form of bond. He always wanted this. But the leaders of his kind were just as he; cold and cruel on the outside, with powerful leadership. They never broke down and got one on one with the troops. It was a fuzzy boundary required in leadership. However, Makarov had been ages into leadership, and now he was a trooper again. The leadership of a pride is very different. It is not militant or demanding, but caring and supportive of all interests. It was going to be difficult for him to adjust.
    First, observe the leader Makarov. Then know him from his actions. Then show him you are willing and wanting a good union. In time, it will become good.

Makarov awaited the order to form and hunt. Chances are they did not hunt like him. Maybe they could learn a thing or too, and he learn a thing or two from them. He always wanted it to be a good experience, but he expressed the exact opposite; as if either mattered to him. In truth, he cared very much for everything before him.
    He sat upright and sighed deeply, concentrating on all these thoughts and questions flooding into his mind and soul. He shook his head lightly, and adjusted his hat. Looking away from Kovu, he studied the winds and their paths. They carried themselves into the west, blowing from the East, gently and at some points strongly.

We go by East da? Into wind, no smell.

He turned back upon Kovu and spoke helpfully, perhaps with a stoic tone. Nevertheless, he wanted to be of positive assistance in the end. He was not fearful or shy, and perhaps that would aid him here.

Any specific formation? We go in group. Come from wing one, two, and attack? Or one unit?
    He wanted this to be creative. But knowing from his life before this pride, as a leader, it was the leader?s ultimate decision in the end. It was the troops role to obey and provide the strength behind the mind. Makarov enjoyed his troops pitching ideas in every now and then, but he would ultimately teach them it was his role. Kovu was Makarov?s leader now, and two heads butting against one would not help. So, he would be the trooper with advice, and Kovu would be the ultimate decision no matter the advice in the end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Sorry for a very late reply here. Sorta getting back into my old RP mood once more so going to make the most of it once more)).

For a few moments he clamped the paw tight against his neck shaking his head trying to get the vision back to normal. He knew that wasn't a very smart thing to show any sort of weakness especially to a group of rouges with any sort of bad hidden motive against the pride. The pain came on sharp and sudden then slowly dulled away; why did he still get the pains and the blurryness after all this time since he got it in the first place.

He placed his paw back onto the ground trying to show no more weakness as it slowly drifted away into nothing; his vision remained slightly blurry still but not as bad as it was a moment ago being able to focus on the group after a few blinks.
    He swore the group of rogues had noticed what had just happened which made him feel no easier about the situation they were still in; he was to protective to see sometimes if they were just genuine lions looking for a place. But on the other paw they could be just that sort of type.

He listened to what one of them had to say about getting into the pride; he knew he would have to keep a eye upon them either way the situation swang. He turned his head over to Nala and Simba to see what they had to say about the situation since he had no authority over making such a decision.

"What do you think?" he questioned looking at Nala before putting his glance on Simba.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivoru sighed and looked to his overly energetic friends, "ok ok let's do this..." he murmured getting alittle impatient. Like his father. The young cub pushed the long hair away from his right eye and and stared off into the distance. When Kivo heard the signal he didn't hesitate to start off as fast as he could, he dashed through the grass, leaped a rock, and flipped over a bush. He was very athletic for a cub his age.

He smiled to his little brother when he caught up to him, then stuck his tounge out, "Second born, second place!!" he taunted as he ran past.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "AWWWWWWWWWWWW man you guys are fast how did you guys get so fast? I was raised by cheetah's and I couldn't even be that fast" Dani said looking over at his little brother who was quite a way from them. Something was bothering him. He could always tell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I forgot all about this so I'm sorry if I already posted but I'm just going to jump in here!

Sakura was lying at the water hole having a quiet rest and a drink. She could hear voices in the distance. She looked in the direction the voices was coming from, but she was too lazy to leave the spot where she was lying soaking up the warm rays from the sun that shone down onto her smooth shiny black coat. She looked back towards the water and lay her head down to catch some more sun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Skye
    I forgot all about this so I'm sorry if I already posted but I'm just going to jump in here!

Sakura was lying at the water hole having a quiet rest and a drink. She could hear voices in the distance. She looked in the direction the voices was coming from, but she was too lazy to leave the spot where she was lying soaking up the warm rays from the sun that shone down onto her smooth shiny black coat. She looked back towards the water and lay her head down to catch some more sun.
    Dani was walking alongside his friends until he sees probably the most georgeous lion cub he had ever met. Dani decided too itroduce himself.
    Dani walked up too Sakura. "Mind if I lie down here too Miss or is this spot taken? Name's Dani by the way." He says with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    Dani was walking alongside his friends until he sees probably the most georgeous lion cub he had ever met. Dani decided too itroduce himself.
    Dani walked up too Sakura. "Mind if I lie down here too Miss or is this spot taken? Name's Dani by the way." He says with a smile.
    Sakura had her eyes shut as Dani approached her. She lifted her head up and opened her eyes to see who was there. "Hey, Feel free I'm Just lying here soaking up the rays" she says "Sakura's the name"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura had her eyes shut as Dani approached her. She lifted her head up and opened her eyes to see who was there. "Hey, Feel free I'm Just lying here soaking up the rays" she says "Sakura's the name"
    "Sakura? I like that name. You've got a really nice name" Dani said clearing his throat before lying down a couple feet away from her. "So where you from? I never noticed you around here before." Dani said looking at Sakura.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sakura? I like that name. You've got a really nice name" Dani said clearing his throat before lying down a couple feet away from her. "So where you from? I never noticed you around here before." Dani said looking at Sakura.
    "Thank you - I'm not from anywhere, I'm a lonesome traveller and I thought I'd take a rest here" she told him. "You from around here then?" she asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Thank you - I'm not from anywhere, I'm a lonesome traveller and I thought I'd take a rest here" she told him. "You from around here then?" she asked.
    "Oh yeah, I'm best friends with Prince Kivoru the king's son. So you planning on staying here? Because if you want you can live with me. That is if you want"Dani said shuffling his paw a little.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh yeah, I'm best friends with Prince Kivoru the king's son. So you planning on staying here? Because if you want you can live with me. That is if you want"Dani said shuffling his paw a little.
    Sakura smiled. Dani seemed nice enough so maybe she'd stay around a little and get to know him a little better. "Wow so I've met a friend of royalty" she chuckled softly. "Well... I don't normally stick around in one place that long, but I'd like it if I could stay with you, at least until I make up my mind what I'm doing" She smiled politely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura smiled. Dani seemed nice enough so maybe she'd stay around a little and get to know him a little better. "Wow so I've met a friend of royalty" she chuckled softly. "Well... I don't normally stick around in one place that long, but I'd like it if I could stay with you, at least until I make up my mind what I'm doing" She smiled politely.
    "Oh" Dani said kinda in a sad let down tone. He was hoping that she would stay with him but since she traveled too different places Dani understood a little bit why she couldn't stay. "Let me show you where I live" Dani said still feeling a little let down but trying not too show it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh" Dani said kinda in a sad let down tone. He was hoping that she would stay with him but since she traveled too different places Dani understood a little bit why she couldn't stay. "Let me show you where I live" Dani said still feeling a little let down but trying not too show it.
    Sakura smiled. "If I like it enough here, I may stay but I don't really know my way round and It's not like I know anyone to keep me here" not meaning for that to sound the way it came out. "I'd like to see where you live, maybe you could give me a tour of this place"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura smiled. "If I like it enough here, I may stay but I don't really know my way round and not meaning for that to sound the way it came out. "I'd like to see where you live, maybe you could give me a tour of this place"
    A part of Dani's heart broke when she said "It's not like I know anyone to keep me here" But Dani tried too keep a smile on his face. He was often not so good with faking too be an emotion when he really wasn't though. "Well I could show you around this area" Dani said turning away from her too wipe a tear away from his eye.