Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Avalon
    The male lion just chuckled at the lions remaks. "And why should I, when I can easily steal yours, I am suprised you even managed to bring this kill down.. from how you look you don't look like much.. nothing more than a weakling.." the male sneerd eyeing the male before him slowly advanceing forward with a grin revealing that his right caine tooth was broken.

"This weakling won't pack up a fight... and desides what's the use to die for a kill.." the male thought to himself as the closed in on Sengalo and his prey, inching closer with every paw step, his claws half exposed.
    Sengalo lowered his head defensively as the fur on his back began to bristle. Wonderful he thought in aggravation just what I needed, a hyena in a lion's body. "Don't push your luck," he growled, "looks can be deceiving." His black claws were fully exposed, leaving four huge gashes in the side of the kill as he took a step over it. Sengalo was one that was far too stubborn to give up something he worked hard to get. It would be a challenge for Rac to take it away from him.

((Two pages and we're already starting a fight. ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tahj heard a loud yelp from distance away"What was that?" he looks beyond in front of him and he noticed that it could be two lions"hmmm....Let's take a closer look" Tahj runs towards the sound and sneaks closer to the sound he was right it was two lion fight over food.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Timon crept forward as silently as he could, (at one point he had stepped on a rather large twig and it had snapped luckily the lions hadn't seemed to have heard). Timon was now very close to both lions, he was hiding now behind and small rock the just obscured him from view if he bent down. Both lions were staring at eachother angrily, one had a horrid bloody maw, which had obviously been caused by his last kill, on the ground lay a small, dead impala, only just reached it's adulthood. Timon gulped, and placed a hand to his back slighly and rub his spine and let out a small groan. This position gave his atheritus justice and he would have to move soon if he found himself in too much pain.

((Spectators!!! *waves flag* Fight fight fight!))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((LOL yea Rac dosen't know when throw in the towel nor when it shut his mouth xD he's a jerk like that ))

Rac halted as he saw the lion approching, the bristel on his back, the fully exposed claws. "This guy gotta be crazy.." Rac thought to himself, he wasn't used to lion being this stubborn, "So you wanna fight.." Rac said with a wide smirk lowereing his body stepping forward slightly, ".. then show me what you got.." those last words exhaled in a snarl as the lion lowered his head, not takeing his eyes off Sengalo.

Paceing back and forth scanning the lion before him for any hint of weakness, though he couldn't find any dispite the scar on his face which told Rac otherwise. "Seems like I underestimated you, you're not only a weakling but kinda foolish as well.." the lion said with a faint chuckle, "...willing to risk death for a single impala.." the male added as he walked before Sengalo with his head hung low and his brown claws fully exteneded.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Aww, how cute. Sengalo and Rac have something in common. ))

Instinctively, Sengalo lowered himself and dug his claws into the ground to get a better grip as Rac began pacing. Their eyes were locked in eachother's gaze, examining eachother for a place to strike. Sengalo continually growled as he stared with narrowed eyes at Rac. He stayed put, thinking that circling wouldn't be the best way to protect the kill. He should've put his catch in the tree. With Sengalo's slightly lanky appearance, it made him lighter than most lions. Thus, he was able to climb trees better than them. If only he had thought of that a few minutes ago.

As he listened to Rac tease him, a strange smile curled onto his lips. "And I enjoy every minute of it," he said coolly.

Suddenly, Sengalo reared up and pivoted back on his heel. He began to run, making it seem like he was fleeing from his opponent and about to run into the tree. Lifting himself on his hind legs in mid-stride, Sengalo sank his claws into the bark, climbing up it in what still looked like a run. He had gathered up enough speed and strength to get a good hold on the lowest branch. He thrust himself from the tree, down onto Rac at full force.((OMG, Matrix move!:O)) His long talons were outstretched, his crimson stained mouth wide in a snarl, the weapons ready to dig into the yellow lion's flesh.

((I just noticed that no one really takes Sengalo seriously. You guys are going to make him cry one day. ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tahj sits and watches the fight he hates fighting but he just can't keep his eye's off it. he came across many fights before he came to the pridelands he won every battle he lays on the ground making sure the didn't notice him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    With a yell, Timon fell back, looking up at the fearsome lion who had just dived onto his opponant. He pulled himself back slightly, further around the rock and peaked his head over, still watching with a curious but concerned expression.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rac kept his eyes on the lion all the time, as Sengalo dived towards him the yellow lion reared up on his backlegs catching Sengalo in his free fall, the yellow lion fell backwards with a slam as Sengalo's weight got layd on him, he dug his long claws deep into the black maned lions shoulders snarling deeply keeping his right paw firmly lock into Sengalo's shoulder tearing up his chest with the other while kicking at his belly with his backlegs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( Now where have I seen this before...? *cough*Mushroom*cough* ))

Sengalo was able to hit his target and the two fell to the ground with a loud thud. Sengalo suddenly felt something vaguely like needles digging into his shoulders, chest, and stomach. He let out a thunderous roar right in Rac's face, being a combination of rage and pain. For a moment, Sengalo's glance met Rac's again. Murderous fire burned in the black maned lion's eyes, the pupils contracting to the size of pinpoints. Now, it was serious.

Sengalo made an attempt to lift himself from Rac's hold, feeling flesh being torn in the process. Stinging pain flooded into Sengalo from his right shoulder. He thrust his claw exposed paws into Rac's neck, putting all his weight to try to make him let go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((yeah hehe, I kicked your butt :nukasm:.........what? :nukawha: ))

Timon had managed to scuttle around the lions so he was now on the other side of the tree, he had nearly been knocked down by one of the lions at one point, but luckily he managed to swurve quickly out of the way before the lion had hit the ground. He had hurt his ankle in the process though and was limping slightly, atheritus playing up again ((haha I love writing old Timon lol)).
    He peaked from behind the tree and continued to watch the horrendous display of violence. The lions where really going at each other, tearing sheets of skin of each other and becoming bloody and wounded. Timon peered over at the impala, poor thing. He crepted up to it carefully and sniffed it, a slight look of sadness in his eye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tahj thought this fight was going to be while dirt flying in the air Tahj was about to sneeze from the dirt he tried to hold it in but all of a sudden "ACHEW!".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rac gazed into the laser-green eyes of his opponent. Seeing a change in them, not just anger but close to blind rage. The yellow lion snarled at Sengalo feeling his own claws tearing up the lions shoulder, and his back legs scrapeing at his foes belly.

Rac suddenly felt a paw being placed on his throat, getting tighter by second, Rac's eyes widden as he sensed the effect of lacking oxygene, a choaked gasp escaped him as he felt all of Sengalo's wieght balansed on his neck, he grasped Sengalo's paw the one chokeing his digging his claws into it out of desperation as the frown showed on his face. "Please!!!" the male said with a barely aduible voice, halfway pleading to make Sengalo let go of him, the yellow lion was gasping for air as his vision was darkening. "He's going to kill me.." Rac thought to himself, "...okay, okay I-I underestimated you.. totally.." the male said between the desperate gasps for air.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A wicked grin stained the features of the black maned lion, his eyes flashing with an insane sense of satisfaction as he chuckled lowly. It was music to his ears to hear his opponents beg for mercy. He withdrew his hold on Rac's neck, prying himself from the other lion's grip. He heard a few more tears of flesh come from him as he motioned off of Rac, but the mad expression was still there. "I did warn you," he daunted down to his fallen opponent.

He stepped back to stand by his kill. The thrill of the fight had caused him to almost forget about it. Something different catching his eye, Sengalo turned round to find a meerkat standing by his kill. Eyes narrowing as a brow tilted upwards, Sengalo slammed a paw down just inches from Timon. "I wouldn't suspect a meerkat going after my meal, as well," he said slyly down to the small creature.

He lowered his head to grasp the neck of the carcass in his jaws. He gave a poisoned look at Timon as he became eye level with him, but it only lasted a second. Sengalo lifted himself, dragged what was still his prize around Timon, and began to walk off from the meerkat and the yellow lion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tahj was curious about this yellow lion so he climbs up tree and watches from the branches above.

((sorry i havn't have much to say))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rac inhaled hard as the dark maned lion stepped of him, rolling to his side panting heavy still keeping his eyes on Sengalo a scared expression still stuck to his face. The yellow lion didn't bother to answere Sengalo's comment as his brows furrowed and he turned from away from the male as closeing his eyes accepting a reluctant defeate.

When Sengalo had left, the young lion stood to his feet slowly. Looking back at the Pride Rock in the distance as a small sigh, he exsamined his scars and puncher wounds carefully. "Why can't I shut up..." Rac said to himself as he montioned towards the Pride Rock, keeping a slow pace.

".. someday my jabbering will be the hell of me!" the lion added to himself with a negative tone, as he gazed at the ground before him, seemingly in wonder, on how such a skinny lion as Sengalo could be soo strong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tiaret continued to push her sibling closer and closer to the strange rock in the distance. Getting a closer glimpse made the two of them exchange a curious and almost confused glance. Having come from a pride of nomads they'd seen many a thing, yet this place was quite strange to them. Suddenly the female leapt forward and then came to a pause, her rounded ears perked and her ember orange eyes scanning the tall grasses of the plains. "I just heard something..." she murmurs to her brother, keeping her eyes on the plains, "...and I smell...food!" she finally saw where the source of the noise had come from. There, a little ways away from them she caught glimpse of what was going on. ?Ooh, cool! A fight!? she gave an evil grin and raced towards the strangers.

Kashkha gave a quick glance towards his sister and felt his stomach lurch with fear, ?Tia, wait!? he grit his teeth and padded carefully after her. The angry growls and roars had faded now, however he found it extremely dangerous to approach any creature that was clearly in a nasty mood. Especially when food was involved. The young male moved out and around, merely watching from a safe distance as his twin moved right in towards the group.

Tiaret turned to catch sight of the dark maned lion padding away slowly with the prize and then turned her attention to the yellow lion, it was clear who had won here. She flattened her ears and padded right up towards him, a scowl on her face.

?You just gonna let him get away with that fine chunk a? meat?!?? she snorted, of course she had no idea just how strong the dark maned lion was. She saw the fact that she?d missed out on a fight...and food. She padded halfway around him and sniffed the air, the scent of fresh impala was still intense...and the herd had run not too far from here. She lowered her head, following the trail the prey had left as the other lion had taken it off. She soon came to a pause as another type of ?prey? caught her eye. ?Ooh, hellooo there.? she flashed a grin towards the meerket, her orange eyes flickering as though they were flames. Yet she would pause as her brother would move up towards them.

Kashka?s ears flattened and he gave a cautious glance towards the strange yellow lion, ?Um, Hey...? he started, giving Tiaret a quick glare for her comment towards the stranger. "Are you alright?" he continued, making it clear that he was no threat to the other.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The lions ears perked as he heard a sound to his right, he turned and stood face to face with two lions, who to him seem to have appeard out of the blue. As the lion asked him a question, Rac intentivly raised a brow at the strangers before turning to the rock formation in the distance. "I am fine.." the yellow lion answered in a dull voice, as he looked back at the strangers. "Hmm they're nomads.." Rac thought to himself as he looked the lions over. "And who might you guys be..?" Rac asked after a while of silence, still looking the lions over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kashka gently sat upon the thick grass near the others, his shoulders slightly shrugged as he gave a nod and glanced towards the stranger, "My name is Kashka, and this is my sister..." he pauses, turning to glare towards her again.

Tiaret had returned her attention to the meerkat again, and only reeled away as her sibling muttered "stop acting so rude!" towards her. She moved a paw up slightly,

"...Tiaret." she grins and finished Kashka's sentance for him, "and let me tell you, I could've taken that overgrown hyena no problem!" she motioned her paw in the way the other lion had padded off in.

Giving a snort, the young male shook his head and mumbles softly towards the yellow lion, "You'll hafta' excuse her, she's sometimes a little rude..." he recieved a firm smack for that comment from Tiaret, who swung her paw out at him.

She grins again towards the stranger, "And you...ya gotta name?" she murmurs, fighting not to allow her attention to sway to the meerkat again...afterall he would make a nice little snack...or simply something to torment. She was quite cruel sometimes in her games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The young male looked the two lions over as a tiny smile struck his face. "Heh.. siblings!" Rav chuckled to himself seeing the young females attics, hearing the lionesses statement a brow raised on Rac's face and then turing to the male who apologized.

Watching the two lions taunt eachother yet a smile crossed the young males maw. The looking at the female hearing the question about name, "Well they simply call me Rac.." the male lion said with a low toned voice eyeing the strangers before him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: LOL >D You guys are already stirring up trouble... Shame on you Katse >)... and poor Sengalo.. *Pats him*))

Kovu smirked at Jaha as he mentioned more about the topic of the 'd' word. "Well.. We just can't have our cubs saying these things left and right now can we..." he said giving Jaha a slight nudge with his paw. He listened to what Jaha had to say and watched as he blushed and he chuckled slightly.

"Jaha! You didn't hurt him now did'cha?" He said with a smirk giving him a slight wink. Jaha was always one to make Kovu laugh, even when he was down Jaha or Cae was one of the guys to be there. He looked around Jaha and into the cave entrance again seeing Cae's body resting and sleeping peacefully. He beamed wide at Jaha. "Well I'm sure you two had plenty of fun within the process" He said chuckling slightly. Though he knew this wasn't the talk to be doing in front of a cub. But they never really mentioned exactly 'what' they did. So it probably left the cub clueless. Kiara might catch on about it. But sometimes it was the males that caught on the fastest. It was just the way it was around here.

~~~

Tekua's ears perked up as he heard a familiar sound, that of a lion. A roar.. And it wasn't a good one either, A roar of pain, and another of what it seemed to be of anger. That meant one thing to him, a fight. "oh goody... Lets go check this out.." he beamed, he lifted his muzzle into the air above the yellowy scenery that surrounded him and started to inhale all the scents around him, and the one that stood out the most, was blood.

Blood... Even better.... Tekua thought to himself with a wide smirk upon his face. He had stumbled upon the perfect place, a place where people fought... This place would be very interesting to him if this was all they did.. Or was he all wrong about all of this and it was just a little misunderstanding that led into a huge dispute over something worthless and stupid. He sighed softly as he heard the sound of battle ending. And everything went quiet for a split second. Until he heard the chattering of voices again. Probably some cubs or something and he shrugged his shoulers and lowered his body to the ground again, stalking slowly through the grasses keeping himself concealed. If he was found, it would only mean two things that might happen.. Betrayal, or Death..

He came to an opening in the grasses and poked his snow white muzzle out and saw what and where the battle had taken place, it was between some lion, and this.. Scratched up, Beaten up, Bruised defeated lion standing before two other lions, A female, and a male. Possibly brother and sister. The three lions seemed to be carrying on quite the conversation as one could say. And due to his ignorant nature. He just felt like breaking it up and causing a little bit of trouble. If he wanted people to fear him, he had to at least do something to make that possible.

He rose to his full height again and unsheathed his claws that were once unsheathed just incase someone were to jump out at him whilst he was in the tall grasses. And now he walked slowly out, not making any sounds as he put one paw in front of the other casually. He made himself visible by letting out a boring sound, his voice, in a dull tone...

"Hello there...."

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.