Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( Ok from what I've read so far I'm assuming it's somewhere around mid day or something close to that. I'm sorry I haven't posted yet, hope you can forgive me. Been busy (( oddly enough )) . ))

Somewhere in the vast savannah surrounding Pride Rock, under a fairly sized tree, Simba layed there enjoying the surroundings. He was glad he could enjoy moments like this now that he didn't have to worry about the hardships of being king. He enjoyed being able to spend time with his grandcubs and others of the Pride. Kovu was doing well, ruling these lands, Simba couldn't argue with that. As he sat there he began realizing that he had time to ponder these things. He decided he would find something to do instead of napping. First thing was to head to the waterhole to get a refreshing drink, then find something to do.
    Siggy pic made by Simba '04

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    "I'm a wanderer I like too have a little excitement every now and again nothing too worry about" Vitani said speaking too Nala. Vitani could tell Nala didn't like Vitani too much. "I'm sorry if you considered that nasty I just wander around sometimes you know"? She says with a honest smile. She had too think about Nala not trusting her. "What can I do too help you trust me Nala? We're practically family do you think I'd do anything too family? " She said still with the honest smile. She gave a short "OOF" as she was headbutted by her nephew Kivo. Vitani brushed her fur against his and gave him a lick on the cheek like a loving mother would do to a cub. "Kivo I am so glad too see you. Your auntie Tani just decided too do a little exploring in the Outlands kinda like what you did with your friends" Vitani said with a smile nuzzling Kivo again.
    "Nothing wrong with that," Nala replied in defense, lifting her head back in a sort of backing off motion, "I was just curious, that's all."

The older lioness stifled a laugh at Kivoru tackling Vitani to the ground with delight. "Kivoru's been looking for you all morning," she added with a nod to the cub and a raised eyebrow, "you know how much he loves his 'Auntie 'Tani'."

At Vitani questioning Nala's trust, she couldn't help but lift her head and blink in confusion. "Trust," she repeated questioningly. Was that nagging thought about the former Outlander that easy to see? "Vitani," she continued, a bit more stern, "that's all in the past. The war is over and we've finally made peace. Sure, it may be difficult for some of the lionesses to adjust, but we are one, now, and shouldn't have to worry about proving ourselves to eachother when we clearly already did at the battle by the river."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    "Nothing wrong with that," Nala replied in defense, lifting her head back in a sort of backing off motion, "I was just curious, that's all."

The older lioness stifled a laugh at Kivoru tackling Vitani to the ground with delight. "Kivoru's been looking for you all morning," she added with a nod to the cub and a raised eyebrow, "you know how much he loves his 'Auntie 'Tani'."

At Vitani questioning Nala's trust, she couldn't help but lift her head and blink in confusion. "Trust," she repeated questioningly. Was that nagging thought about the former Outlander that easy to see? "Vitani," she continued, a bit more stern, "that's all in the past. The war is over and we've finally made peace. Sure, it may be difficult for some of the lionesses to adjust, but we are one, now, and shouldn't have to worry about proving ourselves to eachother when we clearly already did at the battle by the river."
    " I'm glad too know that it's all water under the bridge now. I must admit that it feels a whole lot better fighting for your pride rather then fighting agaist your pride. I can't think why our pride and your pride had that silly fight too begin with."Vitani said with a caring smile too Nala. She lifted Kivo up in her paws and gave him a big hug.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " I'm glad too know that it's all water under the bridge now. I must admit that it feels a whole lot better fighting for your pride rather then fighting agaist your pride. I can't think why our pride and your pride had that silly fight too begin with."Vitani said with a caring smile too Nala. She lifted Kivo up in her paws and gave him a big hug.
    Kivoru gave her another kiss and smiled to her in a curious way "Why were you exploring the Outlands, Aunt Vitani? Did you run into any trouble?..." he asked, Kivo looked his aunt's body over. Kivoru really wasn't suppose to be near the outlands himself, his dad told him never to go there, but being the curious little cub that he is Kivo just couldn't resist, still it confused him as to why Vitani was there. The prince sat on her raising and falling chest and waited for an answer "Well...what wer you doing, in the Outlands Auntie? talking to your boyfriend?" he said playfully.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As Tahj was running away, he looked behind him to make sure that Kivo was keeping up with him, but he noticed that a lioness named Vitani came along while Kivo tackled her while not paying attention in front of him, Tahj trips over a small rock and lands flat on his face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Prince_Kivoru
    Kivoru gave her another kiss and smiled to her in a curious way "Why were you exploring the Outlands, Aunt Vitani? Did you run into any trouble?..." he asked, Kivo looked his aunt's body over. Kivoru really wasn't suppose to be near the outlands himself, his dad told him never to go there, but being the curious little cub that he is Kivo just couldn't resist, still it confused him as to why Vitani was there. The prince sat on her raising and falling chest and waited for an answer "Well...what wer you doing, in the Outlands Auntie? talking to your boyfriend?" he said playfully.
    Vitani chuckled at Kivo's sense of humor and gave him a playful noogie. "Very funny" She said playfully too Kivo. She kisses him back and sighs. "I think it's about time you heard a story about your aunt Tani and your father. You see me and your dad. We used too be outlanders. We used too have a fued with Your Grandfather's and Grandmother's tribe. Long story short your father fell in love with your mother. Your mother talks some sense into us and we become pridelanders as well. That was at a time when I was very young and very dumb Before your Aunt Tani ever had someone special in her life as special as you and Kiovu" She said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Vitani chuckled at Kivo's sense of humor and gave him a playful noogie. "Very funny" She said playfully too Kivo. She kisses him back and sighs. "I think it's about time you heard a story about your aunt Tani and your father. You see me and your dad. We used too be outlanders. We used too have a fued with Your Grandfather's and Grandmother's tribe. Long story short your father fell in love with your mother. Your mother talks some sense into us and we become pridelanders as well. That was at a time when I was very young and very dumb Before your Aunt Tani ever had someone special in her life as special as you and Kiovu" She said.
    The story made Kivoru more curious "No way you and my dad fought with Grandpa and Grandma? Way past cool!!" "What was it like living in the Outlands?! How was my dad when he was younger, did you two have fun together?" finall something else rang a bell in Kivo's head "I heard dad mention someone named Nuka and Zira...who are they?" Kivoru jumped up and down on her chest the more curious he got about his families past.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala layed her head to rest on her paws, looking on calmly as Vitani chatted with her nephew. She said nothing during Vitani's telling of the Outlander vs. Pridelander story, though her thin brows did lower some at the retelling. What hectic times those were. Nala was thankful for them to be over.

At Kivoru finding the innappropriate(to her, anyway) points of the story interesting, Nala only rolled her eyes and shook her head slightly. "There's nothing cool about fighting, Kivoru," she finally said to the cub, her tone slightly stern, "lions can die when they fight..." Other than that, no other words came from the old Queen right now. She felt it more appropriate for Vitani to explain who Zira and Nuka were.

Now that the memories of those families members reached her mind, Nala was beginning to remember that there were more than just those mentioned in the story. However, memory wasn't serving the older lioness well. All she could remember were that there were two others, both male. One was Nuka's age when she met him, the other Kovu's. She began to wonder what ever happened to those two, though she wasn't sure if she wanted to remember them or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The story made Kivoru more curious "No way you and my dad fought with Grandpa and Grandma? Way past cool!!" "What was it like living in the Outlands?! How was my dad when he was younger, did you two have fun together?" finall something else rang a bell in Kivo's head "I heard dad mention someone named Nuka and Zira...who are they?" Kivoru jumped up and down on her chest the more curious he got about his families past.
    Vitani stopped Kivo from jumping up and down. "The outlands was a terrible place why do you think Your father hated you going there? Zira and Nuka were my brother and my mother They were killed by..............." Vitani looked at Kivo's big eyes. "Forget I even mention it many people died because our 2 prides were at war. Your father was really a head strong young boy actually kinda like too. And yeah, I guess you can say we had fun together. Fighting with your Grandma and Grandpa was the single most worst thing that happened too me." She says starting too cry but trying too be strong for Kivo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Vitani stopped Kivo from jumping up and down. "The outlands was a terrible place why do you think Your father hated you going there? Zira and Nuka were my brother and my mother They were killed by..............." Vitani looked at Kivo's big eyes. "Forget I even mention it many people died because our 2 prides were at war. Your father was really a head strong young boy actually kinda like too. And yeah, I guess you can say we had fun together. Fighting with your Grandma and Grandpa was the single most worst thing that happened too me." She says starting too cry but trying too be strong for Kivo.
    Kivoru smirked and looked toward the Outlands once again, "So...Zira was my grandmother, and Nuka was my uncle.." the cub said softly to himself, he knew Vitani obviously didn't want to tell him how they died so he left it alone...for the moment. Kivo's eyes lit up with a red, dark impulse as he continued to stare into the distance where the outlands lie, "Hmmm...I still wanna see what's out there." he grumbled.

The young Prince returned to his auntie, he noticed her trying to hold back tears from a sudden jerk in her chest, his eyes immeditaly returned to their bright shade of green, and he nuzzled her cheek gentally, it hurt him to see his beloved Aunt sad. "Aunt Vitani...are you ok?" he asked with concern. "I'm sorry if I asked too many questions..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivoru smirked and looked toward the Outlands once again, "So...Zira was my grandmother, and Nuka was my uncle.." the cub said softly to himself, he knew Vitani obviously didn't want to tell him how they died so he left it alone...for the moment. Kivo's eyes lit up with a red, dark impulse as he continued to stare into the distance where the outlands lie, "Hmmm...I still wanna see what's out there." he grumbled.

The young Prince returned to his auntie, he noticed her trying to hold back tears from a sudden jerk in her chest, his eyes immeditaly returned to their bright shade of green, and he nuzzled her cheek gentally, it hurt him to see his beloved Aunt sad. "Aunt Vitani...are you ok?" he asked with concern. "I'm sorry if I asked too many questions..."
    "It's okay it's not your fault" she says choking back on her tears giving him a nuzzle back on the cheek. "It's just the war between us were very sad times for me. I'll be fine." She said giving him another loving Nuzzle. "Well your father doesn't want you going up there alone but maybe you and your little friends can explore the pridelands if You have an adult around like me. " She says with a little wink too Kivo."I'll see what I can do" She says licking his little nose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala now lifted her head and tilted it somewhat, soft green eyes narrowing some. Was Vitani holding back tears? No, not Vitani. Nala had never seen Vitani cry, or even water up like that. How... odd. She supposed that she could understand if what the younger lioness was mourning over her brother's and mother's deaths, but she didn't expect it over something she willingly had thrown herself into.

Nala needed to get her mind off of it. Slowly standing to her feet, the cream lioness leaned back to stretch her front limbs, flexing her gray claws on her rock perch. She had seen one of the cubs, Tahj, slip up and fall. With a light hop, Nala was off the rock, trotting to the cub's side. "Watch your step next time, 'kay," she said with a smirk. Using her muzzle, she gently nudged the cub to his feet.

Nala lifted her head again, looking over her shoulder back at Kivoru and Vitani. "I think you can take it from here, Vitani," she said back to the younger lioness with a half smile, "there's three or four other cubs hiding around here somewhere. I'll be off to find Simba or see where we'll be making our hunt for today." With a nod, she turned to face forward again, beginning to walk on light paws down the path of Priderock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "That was embarassing, i guess i didn't pay attention to what's in front of me." Tahj said when he tripped, he got up to his feet and brushed the dirt off of himself,he jump up on the highest rock that was nearest to him and looked about the pridelands it was coolest thing he ever see in his life" This place, is the place that i want to live forever, it's so peaceful here." he said talking to himself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The caring young cub closed his eyes and sighed with relief as Vitani nuzzled him "Ok..." he replied to her saying that she'd be alright. he stared into her blue eyes and swished his tail across her belly "You'll take us to the Outlands--for real?!!" he excitedly shouted, he began to jump on her again, but slipped and landed by her side on his back, the sudden clonk on the head caused another vision to play through his mind. This time he saw Vitani charging full force after his Grandmother, the evil smirk on her maw made him shudder as he snapped back to himself before he saw the blow to Nala.

Kivoru shook his head and looked back to Vitani, in confusion "That looked exactly like...Auntie..." he said quietly. Kivo had one more question on his mind after that strange image "Auntie...did you hate Grandpa and Grandma before you came to live here?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The caring young cub closed his eyes and sighed with relief as Vitani nuzzled him "Ok..." he replied to her saying that she'd be alright. he stared into her blue eyes and swished his tail across her belly "You'll take us to the Outlands--for real?!!" he excitedly shouted, he began to jump on her again, but slipped and landed by her side on his back, the sudden clonk on the head caused another vision to play through his mind. This time he saw Vitani charging full force after his Grandmother, the evil smirk on her maw made him shudder as he snapped back to himself before he saw the blow to Nala.

Kivoru shook his head and looked back to Vitani, in confusion "That looked exactly like...Auntie..." he said quietly. Kivo had one more question on his mind after that strange image "Auntie...did you hate Grandpa and Grandma before you came to live here?"
    Vitani sighed she didn't want too upset Kivo. "Yes Kivo every one in the outlands did. But that was a long time ago Kivo I would never do anything too your grandma or your grandpa or your mom or you dad or anyone. Those times were in the past and I would never go back too the life I used too live ever." Vitani said smiling. "And yes I will take you too the outlands you and all your friends" Vitani said with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Vitani sighed she didn't want too upset Kivo. "Yes Kivo every one in the outlands did. But that was a long time ago Kivo I would never do anything too your grandma or your grandpa or your mom or you dad or anyone. Those times were in the past and I would never go back too the life I used too live ever." Vitani said smiling. "And yes I will take you too the outlands you and all your friends" Vitani said with a smile.
    Kivoru smiled to her "I believe you..." giving her a playful nudge, Kivoru looked to his friends and smirked, he began to pad toward them but quickly stopped and leaped back onto his Aunt "I love you...Auntie" he whispered giving her a kiss on the muzzle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivoru smiled to her "I believe you..." giving her a playful nudge, Kivoru looked to his friends and smirked, he began to pad toward them but quickly stopped and leaped back onto his Aunt "I love you...Auntie" he whispered giving her a kiss on the muzzle.
    "I love you right back prince Kivo" She whispers back too Kivo rubbing her head against Kivo's affectionately before kissing him on the forehead. She looks over at Kivo's friends and smiles.She gives him one big hug. "You go and play with your friends. Don't wander too far off" Vitani said giving Kivo a gentle nudge with her nose toward Kivo's friends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kiovu stops running around and walks up to Kivoru and his Aunt Vitani* "Hey Aunt Vitani,what's up?" "Kivoru,Yiani,Dani,Tajh and I were going to go into the Out Lands,but Grandma Nala caught us." "Have you seen my Dad around here any where,i'm dying to see him,I realy want to see the Out Lands as much as Kivoru,but Dad and Mom won't let us." "Aunt Vitani did you have any brothers besides Dad?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiovu
    *Kiovu stops running around and walks up to Kivoru and his Aunt Vitani* "Hey Aunt Vitani,what's up?" "Kivoru,Yiani,Dani,Tajh and I were going to go into the Out Lands,but Grandma Nala caught us." "Have you seen my Dad around here any where,i'm dying to see him,I realy want to see the Out Lands as much as Kivoru,but Dad and Mom won't let us." "Aunt Vitani did you have any brothers besides Dad?"
    "Hello Kiovu" She says giving him a gigantic hug. "No I don't see him around maybe you should go and look for him. ANd maybe I might try too reason with your mom and dad so You guys could come too the outlands if I was escorting you and well brothers besides Kovu.......... I used too have this brother named Nuka he died a while back. " She says with a soft sigh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hello Kiovu" She says giving him a gigantic hug. "No I don't see him around maybe you should go and look for him. ANd maybe I might try too reason with your mom and dad so You guys could come too the outlands if I was escorting you and well brothers besides Kovu.......... I used too have this brother named Nuka he died a while back. " She says with a soft sigh.
    "Oh...I'm sorry to here that Auntie." "But Dad is preety hard to convince,but I really want to go there." "Wasn't there a bad war between the two Prides when you and Dad were teens,when Mom and Dad were dating."