Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tahj noticed that this is going to be fun living at pride rock, it looks like there are so many things to do at pride rock, Tahj walks up to Kivo, Dani, and of course Yianni to have some fun with his new friends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( Mkay just to get it in so I do'nt throw things in, don't skip to places. Lion king characters can't teleport places so that doesnt mean yours can. It confuses people totally and sometimes ruins things *aka what Katse is like right now* )) and I'll edit this post with muh reply when I get back from somewhere in 5 mins ))

Tekua smirked widely at Rac, "Now you are using your brain Rac.. Now you are using it.." he said with a sarcastic smile coming onto his face as he continued to trot ahead, he noticed the lion start staring onwards at Pride Rock and he thought to himself about Rac.

He's really determined. Strong hearted, Ready willing to do anything. He must really hate this... Simba character, One thing I should keep in mind with this guy, don't piss him off.. He thought quietly thus with a furroud(sp?) brow and he shrugged turning his head to stare at the ground as he walked onwards, watching his paws appear and then dissapear into the sea of green with each step he took. "Hmm Rac, think we should scour(sp?) the Savannah.. Or head to the Rock formation.." He asked the yellow lion beside him as he put his paw down once more to break a stick straight in half and he shook his head thinking oops...

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    ((Umm... 'Kay... They're suddenly at Priderock.O-o*confused but tries to work with it*))

It didn't take long for Nala and the cubs to reach Priderock. Nala kept her mouth shut most of the time, nothing for her to say as the cubs carried on. Upon their arrival, the cubs seemed to go off in their own world as they conversed, but the old Queen didn't mind. "Your father is out patrolling the lands," Nala answered to Kiovu, "and I think your mother may be back in the cave." The cream lioness found a particular boulder that she often enjoyed sunning on. With a light hop, she mounted it, plopping herself onto its warm surface. It wasn't far from the cubs and she was able to keep a good eye on them. "Feel free to do what you like," she said to them, "just don't go getting yourself into any scuffles with crocodiles or anything." She gave a knowing smirk down to Dani and Kivoru as she said this. Raising children and grandchildren often heightened the senses of the lioness, for she had heard the two little adventurers' comments about the crocodilians. She waited until now to let them know, enjoying being subtle about it.
    "Grandma Nala,Kivo,Dani,Yianni ,Tajh,and I are going to play tag around this area." *tags Kivo* "Tag your it." *starts to run around trying not to be tagged by Kivo with all his might* "Kivo I bet you can't catch me!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiovu
    "Grandma Nala,Kivo,Dani,Yianni ,Tajh,and I are going to play tag around this area." *tags Kivo* "Tag your it." *starts to run around trying not to be tagged by Kivo with all his might* "Kivo I bet you can't catch me!"
    When Yianni and Dani heard that they were gonna play they both cheered and ran away laughing when they saw their old buddy Kivo was it. Yianni sticks his tongue out at Kivo "I bet you can't you can't catch me either Kivo" Yianni said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Tekua smirked widely at Rac, "Now you are using your brain Rac.. Now you are using it.." he said with a sarcastic smile coming onto his face as he continued to trot ahead, he noticed the lion start staring onwards at Pride Rock and he thought to himself about Rac.

He's really determined. Strong hearted, Ready willing to do anything. He must really hate this... Simba character, One thing I should keep in mind with this guy, don't piss him off.. He thought quietly thus with a furroud(sp?) brow and he shrugged turning his head to stare at the ground as he walked onwards, watching his paws appear and then dissapear into the sea of green with each step he took. "Hmm Rac, think we should scour(sp?) the Savannah.. Or head to the Rock formation.." He asked the yellow lion beside him as he put his paw down once more to break a stick straight in half and he shook his head thinking oops...
    Sengalo's head shot into the air, dark rimmed ears perking under his black mane. Someone else was nearby for the sound of a twig snapping had met his ears. He couldn't tell exactly who, but the scent of blood became thicker and it wasn't only his own. He whipped his head round as he turned his attention away from Zabad and Vitani.

His muzzle twitched into a grimace as part of his upper lip lifted into a sneer. Cold green eyes narrowed as he gave a poisoned glare to the lion that he saw. Eyes focused on the yellow lion he had met before, not seeing the red lion that accompanied Rac. Sengalo spoke out in a hiss as his claws became more unsheathed to the point where they touched to ground.

"You..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo's head shot into the air, dark rimmed ears perking under his black mane. Someone else was nearby for the sound of a twig snapping had met his ears. He couldn't tell exactly who, but the scent of blood became thicker and it wasn't only his own. He whipped his head round as he turned his attention away from Zabad and Vitani.

His muzzle twitched into a grimace as part of his upper lip lifted into a sneer. Cold green eyes narrowed as he gave a poisoned glare to the lion that he saw. Eyes focused on the yellow lion he had met before, not seeing the red lion that accompanied Rac. Sengalo spoke out in a hiss as his claws became more unsheathed to the point where they touched to ground.

"You..."
    Rac had already been watching Sengalo in silence for over a minute, his expression was calm, almost as if he was supressing his emotions. Rac meet the orange lions poisoned glare with a stare cold as winter ice, "Yes... me!" Rac answered Sengalo's hiss with a dull voice that was soon followed by a wicked smirk.

"I see you have found company, Sengalo.." Rac said as he took a step forward towards the lean lion constantly keeping his iced glare fixed on him. The yellow lion glanced at Sengalo's exposed claws, "As much as it seems tempting to return the favor for strangeling me, unfortunatly this isn't the time nor place for such burtalities" Rac said as he walked passed Sengalo not takeing his eyes off him with a sly grin stuck on his maw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo lifted his head a bit, his scarred eyebrow raising higher than the left as he turned his head slightly. Not the place? What was the yellow lion talking about... and how did he know his name? Sengalo never mentioned acknowledgements before or during their fight.

"What do you want now," he asked in a slightly less harsh tone, eyes narrowing again. His muscles were still taut in case the yellow lion was lying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The yellow lion eyed the ground as he halted before Sengalo, "This is kinda rash.. but I am acctually seeking an alliance and I am wondering if you are intrested in such an offer.." Rac said as he looked back at Sengalo with a small smile, ".. but after I tried to steal your kill, that is most likely out of question.." the male said looking back at Pride Rock, before turning back to Sengalo, "If you help me.. that little place can be yours to own.." Rac pointed a paw at the large kopje in distance, looking at Sengalo with a small smirk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tekua stayed in his same position watching and looking over the lion that Rac was stalking about, his state of being was.. Meraculous(Sp?) For his age, about the same as him. He didn't appear to be -too- strong, but neither did Tekua for that instance. He relied on brains to win, and so he expected this lion to do so also if he had beaten Rac.

A slight growl formed in his throat and it rose out of his muzzle as he walked closer to the orange lion, with his midnight black mane, he noticed one thing as he got closer to the adolescent lion, His muscles weren't relaxed, they were ready for action, to spring upon either one of them. But one thing he didn't know was what Rac was talking about also, "nows not the time.. Whats he talking about..." He said quietly to himself so no one but him could hear him.

"State your name.." He said calmly coming to sit not even a hairs length away from the lion he was origionally advancing towards, his eyes shown no signs of mercy, nor did they show any signs of life at all. They were just... There..

Tekua then heard Rac but he still stared at the orange lion, and started talking calmly, but quite aggrivated.

"YOu want to have an alliance with somone who almost KILLED YOU, are you CRAZY RAC!?!" He shouted, unknowninly did he know he shouted right in the black maned lions face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Eyes moved back and forth between Rac and Tekua, who both were very close to him, which he wasn't all too fond of. His muzzle twitched again at the red lion ordering him to state his dubbance. "What's it to you," he asked sickly.

An ear twitched at Rac's offer to ally with him. It certainly was a strange deal. He took a side-glance over at Zabad, wondering if he got that. However, before Sengalo could so much as utter a word in reply, the red lion that stood annoyingly close to his face shouted out in protest. Sengalo's ears pinned against his mane, eyes clenching shut at the voice's force. He took a step back, not out of fear, but out of not wanting to be in front of that loudmouth. "I'd watch your tone, red one," he said flatly to Tekua, "I'd like to at least become old before I go deaf."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tahj runs away from Kivo with the others"I never played for a long time, i loved playing this game and now i'm playing again with my new friends how good can this day get." Tahj thought to himself as he laughted." "None of you can get me, I'm good at this game." Tahj said with laughter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Eyes moved back and forth between Rac and Tekua, who both were very close to him, which he wasn't all too fond of. His muzzle twitched again at the red lion ordering him to state his dubbance. "What's it to you," he asked sickly.

An ear twitched at Rac's offer to ally with him. It certainly was a strange deal. He took a side-glance over at Zabad, wondering if he got that. However, before Sengalo could so much as utter a word in reply, the red lion that stood annoyingly close to his face shouted out in protest. Sengalo's ears pinned against his mane, eyes clenching shut at the voice's force. He took a step back, not out of fear, but out of not wanting to be in front of that loudmouth. "I'd watch your tone, red one," he said flatly to Tekua, "I'd like to at least become old before I go deaf."
    Tekua smirked and grinned devilishly, "Oh really, how much older do you want to be Gramps? As old as that rock over there..?" He said clearly pointing out a small pebble upon the ground. He sneered at his comment and got to his paws, watching Sengalo even closer now after his comment, because it was Rac's smart mouth that had gotten him into trouble, and he didn't want it to be the same thing. Though Tekua was curious of what this lion was about, and what he could exactly do. He had seen what he could do to Rac, but to him.. Was more of what he wanted to see.

"I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours first..I have to call you something, Unless you want me to call you by what I think you are, Which is none other than.. A wuss?" he said dully..."now..State thine name.." He said softly again, continuing his gaze into Sengalo's eyes...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo grimaced again at Tekua's comment. He wasn't that old, was he? If anybody, it was probably Zabad that would be the oldest out of this group. However, Sengalo didn't feel this the appropriate time to point that out, especially when he was on the verge of making amends with his half-brother.

His black lips curled into a sneer at Tekua's next wise crack. A soft growl began in Sengalo's throat, but quickly died away. "If you must know," he replied in an annoyed tone, "it's Sengalo and, if I were you, I'd take back your witty little nickname for me. Your friend over there did the same and... well, you get my point." At those last words, an end of Sengalo's mouth curled into a sly smirk, eyes flashing with mischief.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo grimaced again at Tekua's comment. He wasn't that old, was he? If anybody, it was probably Zabad that would be the oldest out of this group. However, Sengalo didn't feel this the appropriate time to point that out, especially when he was on the verge of making amends with his half-brother.

His black lips curled into a sneer at Tekua's next wise crack. A soft growl began in Sengalo's throat, but quickly died away. "If you must know," he replied in an annoyed tone, "it's Sengalo and, if I were you, I'd take back your witty little nickname for me. Your friend over there did the same and... well, you get my point." At those last words, an end of Sengalo's mouth curled into a sly smirk, eyes flashing with mischief.
    Tekua couldn't help but stiffle a laughter that grew in his body that came out as a slight snicker as he held it in. "Pfft.. Sengalo, was your mom half stupid or something? Damn what a dumb name.." he muttered. "Anyways.. I guess I could take it back and use your proper name.." He said with a slight grin appearing upon his face.

his head turned to the lion that was near Sengalo, but it wasn't Rac. It was another lion, a little older than all three of them. Then shook the lion off his mind, nothing he could do to him. His gaze adverted from the lion back to Senaglo once more. "Well, guess I should be a nice lion and keep my promise huh?" He said with a smirk, "Names Tekua, Not.. Tekky.." he said rolling his eyes, quite annoyed as he said that name actually.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A rumbling that was a pitch or so louder than his last escaped Sengalo, his eyes narrowing as his brow lowered enough for the two halves of his scar to become parallel. How dare he insult his mother. "No, she was murdered," he breathed aggravatingly as his claws extended more, touching the ground.

He took no real regard to Tekua stating his own name, nor the nickname that was clearly not to the red lion's liking. Frankly, he could care less. Instead, he turned his head to stare over at Rac. His eyes were still narrowed as he asked sternly to the yellow lion, "why do you want me to join you?"

-------

((And for the other group I'm with...))

Originally posted by Kiovu
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    When Yianni and Dani heard that they were gonna play they both cheered and ran away laughing when they saw their old buddy Kivo was it. Yianni sticks his tongue out at Kivo "I bet you can't you can't catch me either Kivo" Yianni said.
    Originally posted by Tahj
    Tahj runs away from Kivo with the others"I never played for a long time, i loved playing this game and now i'm playing again with my new friends how good can this day get." Tahj thought to himself as he laughted." "None of you can get me, I'm good at this game." Tahj said with laughter.
    "That's fine by me," Nala replied with a shrug of her shoulders to Kiovu. "You kids go ahead and have fun," she added, waving one of her paws that dangled over the rock in a shooing off fashion, "just keep around here where I can see you."

Nala watched as the cubs dashed off in different directions when Kivoru was tagged to be "it." She smiled somewhat, amused with the cubs and their game. Tag had always been a popular game among the Prideland cubs. As far as she knew, it had been played for generations.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A rumbling that was a pitch or so louder than his last escaped Sengalo, his eyes narrowing as his brow lowered enough for the two halves of his scar to become parallel. How dare he insult his mother. "No, she was murdered," he breathed aggravatingly as his claws extended more, touching the ground.

He took no real regard to Tekua stating his own name, nor the nickname that was clearly not to the red lion's liking. Frankly, he could care less. Instead, he turned his head to stare over at Rac. His eyes were still narrowed as he asked sternly to the yellow lion, "why do you want me to join you?"

-------

((And for the other group I'm with...))

"That's fine by me," Nala replied with a shrug of her shoulders to Kiovu. "You kids go ahead and have fun," she added, waving one of her paws that dangled over the rock in a shooing off fashion, "just keep around here where I can see you."

Nala watched as the cubs dashed off in different directions when Kivoru was tagged to be "it." She smiled somewhat, amused with the cubs and their game. Tag had always been a popular game among the Prideland cubs. As far as she knew, it had been played for generations.
    Vitani walks up too Nala and the other cubs playing. She would lay low now but one day she would help take over the pridelands. But for now she needed too protect her cousins Kiovu and Kivo. "AHHHHHHH I see they're playing tag. I remember when me and Kovu would play that when we were small" She says watching over the cubs that were playing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ears perked at the sound of Vitani's raspy voice. Nala turned her attention from the cubs to the young lioness that approached. She mustered a small smile her way. Nala still didn't feel so comfortable around the scruffy lioness, what with Vitani deliberately making an attempt to kill her in the final battle with the Outlanders. However, that was in the past now. After all, it was Vitani that was the first of the Outlander lionesses to side with her pride. Nala would just have to put the past behind her, just as Simba should.

"Hello, Vitani," she said calmly, crossing her paws in front of her, "what have you been up to these last couple of hours? I haven't seen you around Priderock this morning." The old Queen tilted her head somewhat, curiously waiting for the former Outlander's answer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivoru looked every which way as his friends and little brother ran off, "You guys are so gonna get it!" he growled as he chased after his friends. Kivoru was quickly inturrupted by the scent of his Aunt Vitani, he skided to a stop and turned to her with wide eyes "Antie Tani!!" he shouted then ran to her and knocked her over with a headbutt. He smiled down at her and nuzzled her fur "Auntie...where have you been all morning?!" he asked cheerfuly, Kivoru was always following Vitani around when he was younger, she was one of the first Lionesses that he saw when he was born, and he was always fond of her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm a wanderer I like too have a little excitement every now and again nothing too worry about" Vitani said speaking too Nala. Vitani could tell Nala didn't like Vitani too much. "I'm sorry if you considered that nasty I just wander around sometimes you know"? She says with a honest smile. She had too think about Nala not trusting her. "What can I do too help you trust me Nala? We're practically family do you think I'd do anything too family? " She said still with the honest smile. She gave a short "OOF" as she was headbutted by her nephew Kivo. Vitani brushed her fur against his and gave him a lick on the cheek like a loving mother would do to a cub. "Kivo I am so glad too see you. Your auntie Tani just decided too do a little exploring in the Outlands kinda like what you did with your friends" Vitani said with a smile nuzzling Kivo again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    "I'm a wanderer I like too have a little excitement every now and again nothing too worry about" Vitani said speaking too Nala. Vitani could tell Nala didn't like Vitani too much. "I'm sorry if you considered that nasty I just wander around sometimes you know"? She says with a honest smile. She had too think about Nala not trusting her. "What can I do too help you trust me Nala? We're practically family do you think I'd do anything too family? " She said still with the honest smile. She gave a short "OOF" as she was headbutted by her nephew Kivo. Vitani brushed her fur against his and gave him a lick on the cheek like a loving mother would do to a cub. "Kivo I am so glad too see you. Your auntie Tani just decided too do a little exploring in the Outlands kinda like what you did with your friends" Vitani said with a smile nuzzling Kivo again.
    Kivoru purred softly as she gave him a kiss, his ears perked up when she mentioned the Outlands "Why were you there? Can you take me exploring with you...please?!" Kivo begged with big, sad, emerald green eyes. "I love you auntie..please take me with you, just me and you." he tried to brib her into taking him with her. 'It'll be a secret, an adventure with just the two of us.." he whispered.