Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Far off into the bone desert away from the others, the lion sits before what seems to resemble some sort of burial. Rocks piled on top of one another to signal some sort of grave. Rueiko stares at the monument and frowns, muttering something under his breath and then lowering his head with his eyes shut.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Tekua watched the yellow lion before him look away from him towards the Watering Hole and it made him advert his gaze to stare off there with him, but soon was quickly drawn to attention again as he started speaking again, and he noticed a slight grin on his face. And before that, he had noticed he looked.. Rather confused upon why he was wanting to help him.. He smirked widely and grinned at him bowing down unexpectedly. "We all make mistakes my friend." He said raising his head again to talk naturally once more, "You just have to learn not to make mistakes, and heed what you do.. Mind telling me who you fought and why you fought?" He asked, Then turned around and started walking in a random direction for he knew not in which direction to start walking in because of Rac's wounds, he couldn't use his nose to pick up any scents, other than the yellow lions that was.

"Oh.. I meant tell me on the way there" He said rather sarcastically to the lion as he continued to walk off in a slow pace so the lion could easily catch up to him.
    Rac rose from his sitting position and padded after the lion at a slow pace with ease catching up with him. Now walking at his side keeping his gaze forward, the yellow lion started his tale; "Well I fought against a lion trying to steal his prey, he didn't want to move off and he was welcomeing a fight.. but that fight turned out not exactly as I had predicted I underestimated him and thus he defeated me.." Rac said with a pause turning to Tekua with a soft grin, "But then again, the lion I fought sufferd worse indjuries than I did, but hadn't he tricked me.. then he would have been singing on his last verse by now..." Rac smiled devious as the words left his muzzle.

"But something about the lion makes me wonder.." Rac said with thoughtfullness in his voice looking at the ground which passed under his feet, "...the anger is his eyes where like nothing I have ever seen before I was like he was close to going into a state of pure rage" the yellow lion said glanceing at Tekua before turning to the ground once more, "It was odd.. but then again everything about that lion is odd.." Rac added as he turned once more to the savanna before him walking in silence beside the redish young lion...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Safila
    ''Maybe..'' She said fluttering her eyelids. She ran off infront of kiovu looking at him sweetly..
    *Trots slowly up behind Safila and nudges her a little bit* "Why'd you take off to the front?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dani looks at Safila and Kiovu with a smile. Dani could tell that Safila and Kiovu were falling in love with one another. Dani couldn't really relate to that he was often too shy too even talk too a girl. Yianni smled from atop Dani's back it had been so long that he saw his mom and dad they had abandoned him when he was just a baby. "Dani when we get too the pridelands will we see mommy and daddy"? Dani stops in his tracks and the cheerful smile he had before disappeared from his face. Yianni had no idea how abusive his dad was or that his mom and dad died a while ago. "No, we're not gonna see mommy and daddy" Dani said starting off in a slower pace with a tear in his eye. "How come" Yianni questioned. "Because mom and dad died a while back when they were killed by hyenas" Dani said sadly. "OHHHHHHHHHH then who's gonna take care of me" Yianni asked sadly. "I'm always gonna be here too protect you Yianni and so is Nala and all the other adult lions in the pride" Dani said getting a little bit sadder. He hated too have too tell Yianni that they don't have a mom or dad anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiovu
    "That's about all.. my Grandma Nala could tell you more." "Grandma do you want to do the honors of telling him more?" "Yeah I know it is quite a story huh?"
    Nala's ears folded somewhat at the questions Kiovu was asking her. She had thought Kiara already told him the story at least a few times. She opened her mouth to tell the story again, but it looked like Kiovu had answered his own questions to the other cubs. Perhaps he just asked them for the sake of the newcomers. Nala, too, listened to the story. Even if what her grandson said wasn't the half of it, she didn't add anything. "No," she spoke up passively, still looking ahead, "I think you got everything."

Nala took a sideglance behind her at Kiovu turning his attention to the female cub, Safila. She arched a thin brow as a knowing smirk came to her face. She recognized the techniques of flirting that Safila used, instantly. As a cub, herself, she didn't show any matter of love interest in Simba. They were friends, it would've been so weird. Nala gave a soft laugh through her nose at the memory. And now look where they were.

Suddenly, the old lioness came to a stop. She lifted her head, analyzing the obstacle in front of them. They were now at the border of the Outlands and the crocodile infested river lay below them. Nala looked to her left, seeing a log that spanned the gap of the river(the one Kiara used when first getting into the Outlands). Rather than risking so many cubs in crossing the river through the water, itself, she had a better idea. "Everyone, get on my back," she said down to the cubs, "we're going to cross that log over there." She nodded her head to the "bridge" as she said this, waiting for the cubs to, hopefully, obey her suggestion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    Nala's ears folded somewhat at the questions Kiovu was asking her. She had thought Kiara already told him the story at least a few times. She opened her mouth to tell the story again, but it looked like Kiovu had answered his own questions to the other cubs. Perhaps he just asked them for the sake of the newcomers. Nala, too, listened to the story. Even if what her grandson said wasn't the half of it, she didn't add anything. "No," she spoke up passively, still looking ahead, "I think you got everything."

Nala took a sideglance behind her at Kiovu turning his attention to the female cub, Safila. She arched a thin brow as a knowing smirk came to her face. She recognized the techniques of flirting that Safila used, instantly. As a cub, herself, she didn't show any matter of love interest in Simba. They were friends, it would've been so weird. Nala gave a soft laugh through her nose at the memory. And now look where they were.

Suddenly, the old lioness came to a stop. She lifted her head, analyzing the obstacle in front of them. They were now at the border of the Outlands and the crocodile infested river lay below them. Nala looked to her left, seeing a log that spanned the gap of the river(the one Kiara used when first getting into the Outlands). Rather than risking so many cubs in crossing the river through the water, itself, she had a better idea. "Everyone, get on my back," she said down to the cubs, "we're going to cross that log over there." She nodded her head to the "bridge" as she said this, waiting for the cubs to, hopefully, obey her suggestion.
    Dani thought about what Nala had said and then looked at the long across the river. He got across the swamp before but it wasn't him he was worried about it was the others and what about Yianni. Dani couldn't endanger Yianni like that. "Are you sure you could handle 5 cubs on your back? I don't wanna end up hurting you. " Dani said. But instead of arguing with her. Dani was the first one to leap onto her back and gave Yianni a hand getting on Nala's back too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I think these old bones can handle it," Nala replied to Dani with a smirk. With that, the lioness tucked her limbs under her to lower herself close to the ground, so to make it easier for the cubs to board her. Dani was first to get on and his weight felt like nothing. Nala had often given piggy-back rides to Kiara and Kopa when they were younger and later to Kivoru and Kiovu.

"I think it would be best for the young cubs to sit towards the middle and the older cubs in front and behind them," she advised, "that way, it'll make it safer for all of you." She looked over her shoulder. "And hold on tight," she added, "I won't mind if there's some claws grasping on to me. I've had worse."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Avalon
    Rac rose from his sitting position and padded after the lion at a slow pace with ease catching up with him. Now walking at his side keeping his gaze forward, the yellow lion started his tale; "Well I fought against a lion trying to steal his prey, he didn't want to move off and he was welcomeing a fight.. but that fight turned out not exactly as I had predicted I underestimated him and thus he defeated me.." Rac said with a pause turning to Tekua with a soft grin, "But then again, the lion I fought sufferd worse indjuries than I did, but hadn't he tricked me.. then he would have been singing on his last verse by now..." Rac smiled devious as the words left his muzzle.

"But something about the lion makes me wonder.." Rac said with thoughtfullness in his voice looking at the ground which p***ed under his feet, "...the anger is his eyes where like nothing I have ever seen before I was like he was close to going into a state of pure rage" the yellow lion said glanceing at Tekua before turning to the ground once more, "It was odd.. but then again everything about that lion is odd.." Rac added as he turned once more to the savanna before him walking in silence beside the redish young lion...
    Tekua continued to walk along casually as he listened to the yellow lion tell his story, and his ears perked several times and his interest in the story seemed to drop and rise at different points during the story. Mostly during the part where he was talking about Sengalo having some uncontrollable.. Anger, the one that he had never seen before and he smirked slightly and responded rather dully. "Sounds like the lion went into a stage of blood lust.. Not caring about anything but winning a fight.." He said to Rac turning his head to watch him as they continued to walk.

"Thats an interesting fight scene.. Story thing.." He said in a soft voice. "Its a good thing you didn't die, Then I'd be slam out of luck on... Nevermind" He said stopping himself to give a slight smirk to Rac before facing in front of him again. He thought a second where they were /actually/ going to go to find or what to do for this plan they had made. But first of all was to find if anyone else was willing to join in with it. They couldn't just go up to any random animal and ask if they wanted to overthrow Pride Rock or take over.. Or just get revenge for they may just be inhabitants of the Pride Lands, and be loyal subjects and run off and tell the king about what might be happening and who and what they saw saying this information (The plan).

"Where do you think we should start First.. Rac.." he said again turning his head to face the yellow lion once more..

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala's ears folded somewhat at the questions Kiovu was asking her. She had thought Kiara already told him the story at least a few times. She opened her mouth to tell the story again, but it looked like Kiovu had answered his own questions to the other cubs. Perhaps he just asked them for the sake of the newcomers. Nala, too, listened to the story. Even if what her grandson said wasn't the half of it, she didn't add anything. "No," she spoke up p***ively, still looking ahead, "I think you got everything."

"I think these old bones can handle it," Nala replied to Dani with a smirk. With that, the lioness tucked her limbs under her to lower herself close to the ground, so to make it easier for the cubs to board her. Dani was first to get on and his weight felt like nothing. Nala had often given piggy-back rides to Kiara and Kopa when they were younger and later to Kivoru and Kiovu.

"I think it would be best for the young cubs to sit towards the middle and the older cubs in front and behind them," she advised, "that way, it'll make it safer for all of you." She looked over her shoulder. "And hold on tight," she added, "I won't mind if there's some claws grasping on to me. I've had worse."
    Tahj looks at the log across the river, it wasn't a problem for him to cross, he's been in situations like that before on his travels to the pridelands when comes to crocadiles,hyenas, and etc."why, why does it have to be them guys" he says to himself as looked at how many crocadiles there where. Tahj was the oldest out of all the cubs, it would be best for him to wait for the others to get on before he does.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivoru smirked to his little brother as he flirted with Safila "Casanova..." he said to himself with a chuckle, Kivoru ran up to his grandmother then quickly stopped when the reatched the croc infested rwater below. "Oh no!! not these morons again!!!" he growled staring at the huge lizards below, Kivoru looked at the scar left from the crocodile that caught him from escaping the last time.

He quickly hid his scar from everyone else, by sitting back on his hind legs. The croc's hissed and growled at the young prince as he glared at them. It seemed they remembered him and wanted to finish the job. Kivoru backed away toward Dani and smiled "Let's try not to get in a tussle with these things again.." he whispered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kiovu hopped across the infested river of Crocs then went to walk next to Kivoru* "Kivoru what was that scar?" "Hey crocs don't growl at my brother and I are your future Kings." "Bro was I annoying when I was really little?" "Cause alot of cubs in the pride say I was annoying,but they have to respect me and you,because we are the prince's of the Pride Lands." "Hey Dani come over here,I want you to walk with us bring Yiani over here to." "Hey Grandma why don't you come over here to and tel me and Kivoru,Dani and Yiani,the story about you and Grandpa."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kiovu hopped across the infested river of Crocs then went to walk next to Kivoru* "Kivoru what was that scar?" "Hey crocs don't growl at my brother and I are your future Kings." "Bro was I annoying when I was really little?" "Cause alot of cubs in the pride say I was annoying,but they have to respect me and you,because we are the prince's of the Pride Lands." "Hey Dani come over here,I want you to walk with us bring Yiani over here to." "Hey Grandma why don't you come over here to and tel me and Kivoru,Dani and Yiani,the story about you and Grandpa."
    Kivoru raises a brow to his younger sibling, "You sure ask alot of questions, squirt...don't mind the scar Dani and I had a little run in with those crocs earlier." Kivo said with a smirk to Dani, he quickly turned back to Kiovu and smiled "Well I wouldn't say you're annoying, you're just energetic...it's bothersome but don't tread too much on it, I love ya no matter how goofy you are, you are still my little squirt." Kivo gave his brother a playful noogie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Prince_Kivoru
    Kivoru raises a brow to his younger sibling, "You sure ask alot of questions, squirt...don't mind the scar Dani and I had a little run in with those crocs earlier." Kivo said with a smirk to Dani, he quickly turned back to Kiovu and smiled "Well I wouldn't say you're annoying, you're just energetic...it's bothersome but don't tread too much on it, I love ya no matter how goofy you are, you are still my little squirt." Kivo gave his brother a playful noogie.
    "Come on bro,your messing up my mane." "I know i'm energetic,and you'll always be my big brother right?" *As Kivo was walking Kiovu gos up behind him and jumps on his back* "Bro don't you love being a Pride Lander,and it feels so good to know one day one of us is going to be king of Pride Rock,or we could both be king."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Come on bro,your messing up my mane." "I know i'm energetic,and you'll always be my big brother right?" *As Kivo was walking Kiovu gos up behind him and jumps on his back* "Bro don't you love being a Pride Lander,and it feels so good to know one day one of us is going to be king of Pride Rock,or we could both be king."
    Tahj watches all of the comotion about Kiovu and Kivoru, he just laughes to the whole conversation becuase it is true that Kivoru's little brother is energetic, he can't wait to get pride rock all of his dreams are about to come true, well maybe soon "Hey guys wait for me!".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kiovu and his friends walk up to Pride Rock* "Bro were home,Dani,Tahj,Yiani,isn't great." "I wonder if Mom and Dad are there,maybe there out hunting." "I bet Mom and Dad will be happy to see us."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kiovu and his friends walk up to Pride Rock* "Bro were home,Dadi,Tahj,Yiani,isn't great." "I wonder if Mom and Dad are there,maybe there out hunting."
    Tahj couldn't believe how cool pride rock is, it's the beatiful it is as well."This is one of the greatest places that i've ever seen, your lucky to live in a place like this Kiovu, oh and of course your brother." Tahj winking at Kiovu joking,forgeting Kiovu's brother.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Tekua continued to walk along casually as he listened to the yellow lion tell his story, and his ears perked several times and his interest in the story seemed to drop and rise at different points during the story. Mostly during the part where he was talking about Sengalo having some uncontrollable.. Anger, the one that he had never seen before and he smirked slightly and responded rather dully. "Sounds like the lion went into a stage of blood lust.. Not caring about anything but winning a fight.." He said to Rac turning his head to watch him as they continued to walk.

"Thats an interesting fight scene.. Story thing.." He said in a soft voice. "Its a good thing you didn't die, Then I'd be slam out of luck on... Nevermind" He said stopping himself to give a slight smirk to Rac before facing in front of him again. He thought a second where they were /actually/ going to go to find or what to do for this plan they had made. But first of all was to find if anyone else was willing to join in with it. They couldn't just go up to any random animal and ask if they wanted to overthrow Pride Rock or take over.. Or just get revenge for they may just be inhabitants of the Pride Lands, and be loyal subjects and run off and tell the king about what might be happening and who and what they saw saying this information (The plan).

"Where do you think we should start First.. Rac.." he said again turning his head to face the yellow lion once more..
    "Yea I guess your right about that lion.." Rac answered to Tekua's thoughts on the lion and his attics. "A bloodlust which could make him a valuable.. allied" Rac said with a thoughtful tone to his voice glanceing at the redish lion beside him, "..but then again, I might have already ruined that alliance." the yellow lion said with a defecated sigh, turning back to the savanna before him.

"Well I wasn't trying to get killed, I know when to throw in the towel.." the yellow lion smiled at Tekua beside him. Rac couldn't get that lion off his mind, the way he fought that lion was a formidabel killer. Snapping out of his toughts as he heard Tekua talk to him, "What? Oh.." the yellow lion added with a slight suprise in his voice. "Well I am not really sure.." Rac said and turned his gaze to Pride Rock in the distance, "But one thing is sure, we'll stay away from that copje untill we are ready.." Rac said narrowing his eyes at the rock formation in the horizon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yianni and Dani finally get too Pride Rock. "Wow this place is awesome don't you think Dani? It's gonna be so much fun living with you in a cool place like this. What were you like when you were my age Dani? I just can't believe this place is so cool." Yianni said blabbering on and on and on. Dani just smiled in a way he had missed the mindless communication that Yianni would talk about al the time. Yianni jumped on to Dani's back and lightly wraps his paws around Dani's neck. "I'm tired give me a ride Dani" Yianni said. Dani just sighs in a happy sort of way. "Some things never change" He tells himself in his head as he trots up ti Kivo and Kiovu with Yianni on his back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Looks over at Dani and his little brother Yianni* "Yes we are lucky Dani,we could've just as easily been Out Landers." "If my Dad hadn't fallen in love with my Mom,Kivo and I would be Out Landers." "At one time my Dad was an Out Lander,but he became a rouge."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Umm... 'Kay... They're suddenly at Priderock.O-o*confused but tries to work with it*))

It didn't take long for Nala and the cubs to reach Priderock. Nala kept her mouth shut most of the time, nothing for her to say as the cubs carried on. Upon their arrival, the cubs seemed to go off in their own world as they conversed, but the old Queen didn't mind. "Your father is out patrolling the lands," Nala answered to Kiovu, "and I think your mother may be back in the cave." The cream lioness found a particular boulder that she often enjoyed sunning on. With a light hop, she mounted it, plopping herself onto its warm surface. It wasn't far from the cubs and she was able to keep a good eye on them. "Feel free to do what you like," she said to them, "just don't go getting yourself into any scuffles with crocodiles or anything." She gave a knowing smirk down to Dani and Kivoru as she said this. Raising children and grandchildren often heightened the senses of the lioness, for she had heard the two little adventurers' comments about the crocodilians. She waited until now to let them know, enjoying being subtle about it.