Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kiovu looks at his and Kivoru's loving Grand Mother* "Please Grand Mother Nala,can Dani and Yiani come back to Pride Rock with us.Pleaseeeee."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nala," the cream lioness replied with a nod and kind smile as Dani searched for what to call her, "you can call me Nala, if you'd like." However, her grin disappeared at Dani explaining his own family life, or rather, the lack thereof.

Nala opened her mouth to give some words of condolence to the cub, but a voice suddenly piped up in the distance. Blue green eyes lit up as she witnessed the reuniting of the two brothers. "You see?" she spoke with another warm smile, "you're not alone. You have family right here."

Nala took individual glances at all the cubs asking her for Yianni to join them. She gave a sympathetic grin, arching a brow. "Of course, they can come," she said with a soft laugh, "why wouldn't I?"

For another time, she turned to head back to the Pridelands. "Now come on," she suggested as she shook her head in the direction of Priderock, "let's get out of here before it gets any later..." She looked over her shoulder in the direction Rueiko. "And before we run into any more rogues that may not be as kind as Rueiko was," she added more thoughtfully. With that, the grandmother Queen slowly began padding off, making sure that she walked at a steady enough pace for the cubs to keep up and not lose anyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivoru smiled to his brother as he jumped around begging to let Dani and Yianni into the Pride, when she said yes Kivoru smile grew wider as he followed after his grandmother.

As they exited the Outlands a sudden desire to continue into the vaste lands he stareed into the remoteness with a blank expression, his emerald eyes turn blood red as he looks onward, a smirk comes upon his face, which he quickly shook his head and turned back to his family and new friends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    "Nala," the cream lioness replied with a nod and kind smile as Dani searched for what to call her, "you can call me Nala, if you'd like." However, her grin disappeared at Dani explaining his own family life, or rather, the lack thereof.

Nala opened her mouth to give some words of condolence to the cub, but a voice suddenly piped up in the distance. Blue green eyes lit up as she witnessed the reuniting of the two brothers. "You see?" she spoke with another warm smile, "you're not alone. You have family right here."

Nala took individual glances at all the cubs asking her for Yianni to join them. She gave a sympathetic grin, arching a brow. "Of course, they can come," she said with a soft laugh, "why wouldn't I?"

For another time, she turned to head back to the Pridelands. "Now come on," she suggested as she shook her head in the direction of Priderock, "let's get out of here before it gets any later..." She looked over her shoulder in the direction Rueiko. "And before we run into any more rogues that may not be as kind as Rueiko was," she added more thoughtfully. With that, the grandmother Queen slowly began padding off, making sure that she walked at a steady enough pace for the cubs to keep up and not lose anyone.
    Yianni jumped off Dani's back and sat a distance away from the other cubs."Dani I don't think we should go with this lion remember what our pride leader told us about going with strangers"? " Yianni said concerned.

"I'll be right back Nala I just need too have a word with my brother" Dani said turning too his brother. He walks over too Yianni. "Don't worry Dani this is Kovujin's grandmother he's the older cub. You have nothing too worry about Yianni. Because you're big brother is here too take care of you she seems friendly enough too you doesn't she? We're in a very bad place right now Yianni and Nala here is gonna lead us too safety."Dani said trying too comfort Yianni with a consoling paw.

"All right I guess you're right You would never put me into any danger" Yianni said nuzzling his older brother.

"Good glad too see we came too an agreement" Dani said pushing himself under Yianni and scooping him onto his back again. "Sorry about the hold up Nala. My younger brother is kinda scared of new lions because he had heard so many bad stories about strangers back where we used too live." Dani said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This made Tahj not think straight becuase Tahj's situation was a bit worse than Dani's, he couldn't hide his sadness, anyone can notice it, or feel it, he feels that he is not welcome at all, he's been through alot of heartache everyone mocked him and so forth, this made him think what if they don't like me, what if they abandon me once again, what if they ignore him so again he feels he's not welcome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala slowed her pace even more, to the point where she was to a pause as Dani went back to comfort his brother. "Don't worry about it," she replied upon Dani's return, "I can understand your brother's thinking, but there's nothing to worry." She looked to Yianni, who rested on his older brother's back. "As long as you're with me, nothing bad will happen. I give you my word on that." She winked with a warm smile at the smaller cub, then continued on their trek back to the Pridelands.

After some time of walking, the slowly aging lioness looked behind her to see one of the cubs, Tahj, looking depressed and almost straggling behind. She looked forward again, but slowed down to walk alongside him. "Something on your mind, Tahj," she asked casually as she continued to look forward.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Runs up behind his Grandma and walks next to her as they leave the Out Lands and head towards the Pride Lands* "Yeah what's wrong Tajh,Pride Rock is the greatest place on the planet,every one like new cubs to join the pride.""

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala slowed her pace even more, to the point where she was to a pause as Dani went back to comfort his brother. "Don't worry about it," she replied upon Dani's return, "I can understand your brother's thinking, but there's nothing to worry." She looked to Yianni, who rested on his older brother's back. "As long as you're with me, nothing bad will happen. I give you my word on that." She winked with a warm smile at the smaller cub, then continued on their trek back to the Pridelands.

After some time of walking, the slowly aging lioness looked behind her to see one of the cubs, Tahj, looking depressed and almost straggling behind. She looked forward again, but slowed down to walk alongside him. "Something on your mind, Tahj," she asked casually as she continued to look forward.
    hearing Nala's words made Tahj get back to reality from the thoughts he has"hmmmmm...oh...ummmm...I might as well tell you...you see...my family abandonded me when I was younger.....and.....i never had a family....I been through alot of prides...that mocked me,left me alone, and ignored me...what if that happens when we get to the place that we're going" Tahj feels embarrassed about what he said and mostly upset about the memories.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    Jaha turned his head quickly to draw his attention to Kovu once more. He carefully switched his full attention on Kovu for a second and flicked his tail to the side. He smirked at him and shook his head.

"Well first off, what do you guys want to eat?" He stood dead in his tracks and waited for each and every one of them to shout out their opinions.
    ((King Simba's Post For Lion King Stu))

~~~

Originally posted by Kovu The Lion

Kovu listened to Jaha and then Cae as they spoke and watched them move closer to each other, he then looked to Jaha and smirked, and then his own stomach told him it was a good idea when it made a hungarious noice. "Hmm.. I do think my stomach's forcing me to take sides with you Jaha" He said with a slight smile coming onto his face as he finished his statement. He thought a second on what to eat, then he got the idea and just shrugged and decided to let the other lions decide for now. "Hmm Jaha's idea, so I say we let Jaha decide on what Breakfast will be today." He said with a slight smirk eyeing the other three lions he was standing with for their opinions.

And then he heard Bomani speak once more, and he listened to his 'Protectors' statement and words fully, ears wide as he spoke. For usually when Bomani spoke, he spoke the truth and also his words were very strong. Just like he was, however he did confuse Kovu sometimes when he spoke when he got 'technical'. "Well.. As I have said.. We'll have to reschedule this little get together" Kovu said giving Bomani a quick wink before he turned into the direction of the Pride Lands. "Besides.. Its not like someone could attack the place in a matter of.. Ten Minutes or something.." he said in a wary voice because he knew, anything could happen. At any given point and time. But he quickly shook that though out of his head and he sighed but the sigh was quickly covered up by a warm smile that was planted firmly upon his face as he looked to his friends once more.
    ((Kovu's Post for Lion King Stu))

~~~

Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Tekua watched the yellow lion before him look away from him towards the Watering Hole and it made him advert his gaze to stare off there with him, but soon was quickly drawn to attention again as he started speaking again, and he noticed a slight grin on his face. And before that, he had noticed he looked.. Rather confused upon why he was wanting to help him.. He smirked widely and grinned at him bowing down unexpectedly. "We all make mistakes my friend." He said raising his head again to talk naturally once more, "You just have to learn not to make mistakes, and heed what you do.. Mind telling me who you fought and why you fought?" He asked, Then turned around and started walking in a random direction for he knew not in which direction to start walking in because of Rac's wounds, he couldn't use his nose to pick up any scents, other than the yellow lions that was.

"Oh.. I meant tell me on the way there" He said rather sarcastically to the lion as he continued to walk off in a slow pace so the lion could easily catch up to him.
    ((Tekua's Post for Avalon))

~~~

((OOC: Just bumping up some Posts that were lost in the RP's Good Rp'ing btw guys :3 ))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Thanks, KTL. You're not too shabby, yourself. I'm also waiting for replies for Sengalo, 'cause I'm bored and need my baddie fix. ))

Originally posted by Tahj
    hearing Nala's words made Tahj get back to reality from the thoughts he has"hmmmmm...oh...ummmm...I might as well tell you...you see...my family abandonded me when I was younger.....and.....i never had a family....I been through alot of prides...and they mocked me, they left me alone, and ignored me...what if that happens when we get to the place that we're going" Tahj feels embarrassed about what he said and mostly upset about the memories.
    Her ears drooped and flipped back at Tahj telling of his past. She turns her head to look down at him, brow furrowed in sympathy. Nala looked ahead again, lowering her gaze to her paws. "I'm sorry," she said softly as she stared down to the cub again, "I don't understand why so many would want to leave you. From what I've seen, you're a kind young lion. There doesn't seem to be anything to not like about you."

The lioness paused, thinking it further. "I lost my mother at a fairly young age," she said after a short silence, "and my father... he didn't even know I was his daughter, let alone show attention towards me until I was an adult... and it wasn't the kind of attention I was hoping for. Sometimes..." She paused again, heaving a sigh as her brow lowered a moment at the memory. "It's difficult to get over those times and those that demean you, but you know what? Every cloud has a silver lining. I eventually found love in someone I thought I'd never see again and was able to start a family and give them the love that I lacked in my childhood. You'll find a pride that will accept you, Tahj. Who knows? If you stick around, it may just be us." She mustered another smile to the cub, hoping to comfort him.

((Hope you don't mind my theory of the whole "Who's Nala's Daddy?" thing. That is, if you get what I'm saying.))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Grandma Nala do you mean Grandpa Simba,when did you lose him?" *Kiovu looks confused* "Are you happy you had a chance to start a family." "When did you meet Dad." "Tajh people won't do that to you at Pride Rock,evry one nice there,my Dad will take care of people that are mean to you." "At one time a lion named Scar ruled these lands.Grandma who was Scar?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Thanks, KTL. You're not too shabby, yourself. I'm also waiting for replies for Sengalo, 'cause I'm bored and need my baddie fix. ))

Her ears drooped and flipped back at Tahj telling of his past. She turns her head to look down at him, brow furrowed in sympathy. Nala looked ahead again, lowering her gaze to her paws. "I'm sorry," she said softly as she stared down to the cub again, "I don't understand why so many would want to leave you. From what I've seen, you're a kind young lion. There doesn't seem to be anything to not like about you."

The lioness paused, thinking it further. "I lost my mother at a fairly young age," she said after a short silence, "and my father... he didn't even know I was his daughter, let alone show attention towards me until I was an adult... and it wasn't the kind of attention I was hoping for. Sometimes..." She paused again, heaving a sigh as her brow lowered a moment at the memory. "It's difficult to get over those times and those that demean you, but you know what? Every cloud has a silver lining. I eventually found love in someone I thought I'd never see again and was able to start a family and give them the love that I lacked in my childhood. You'll find a pride that will accept you, Tahj. Who knows? If you stick around, it may just be us." She mustered another smile to the cub, hoping to comfort him.

((Hope you don't mind my theory of the whole "Who's Nala's Daddy?" thing. That is, if you get what I'm saying.))
    Tahj never heard so kind words from a passionate lioness it made him feel that he can trust Nala, even though Nala and Tahj have almost the same past Tahj from sadness slowly growing to happiness in his heart mangaged to smile to what Nala said to him.

Tahj turns to Kiovu being confused about what he said "Who?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "My Dad is King of Pride Rock,i'm the 2nd Prince of the Pride and my brother is the 1st in line to the throne." "Simba was the King before my Dad,and he is also my Grandpa,my Grandma Nala was the Queen who ruled beside him." "Scar was my Grandpa's evil Uncle,he caused a stampede,and killed my Great Grandpa Mufasa,he told the pride that Simba,my Grandpa and his father were dead,my Grandpa Simba wasn't dead he was in the jungle with Timon and Pumbaa.Then my Grandma Nala told him what had happened to the Pride Lands and he came back and took his place as King of the Pride,he ruled along side him my Grandma Nala.They had one daughter Kiara my Mom,she met a rouge cub and fell in love with him.My Dad became King of the Pride and my Mom became Queen.So when they had me and my brother we became the Prince's of the Pride."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiovu
    "My Dad is King of Pride Rock,i'm the 2nd Prince of the Pride and my brother is the 1st in line to the throne." "Simba was the King before my Dad,and he is also my Grandpa,my Grandma Nala was the Queen who ruled beside him." "Scar was my Grandpa's evil Uncle,he caused a stampede,and killed my Great Grandpa Mufasa,he told the pride that Simba,my Grandpa and his father were dead,my Grandpa Simba wasn't dead he was in the jungle with Timon and Pumbaa.Then my Grandma Nala told him what had happened to the Pride Lands and he came back and took his place as King of the Pride,he ruled along side him my Grandma Nala.They had one daughter Kiara my Mom,she met a rouge cub and fell in love with him.My Dad became King of the Pride and my Mom became Queen.So when they had me and my brother we became the Prince's of the Pride."
    Tahj thinks that the place there going isn't that bad well except this Scar guy that killed Kiovu's great grand father in past but, it may turn out to be a great adventure for him"That's quite a story." Tahj wanting to know more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "That's about all.. my Grandma Nala could tell you more." "Grandma do you want to do the honors of telling him more?" "Yeah I know it is quite a story huh?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    While they were walking safila walked closer to kiovu and nuzzled him. She thought he was cute... She walked along next to kiovu still listening to nala's stories..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Safila
    While they were walking safila walked closer to kiovu and nuzzled him. She thought he was cute... She walked along next to kiovu still listening to nala's stories..
    *Kiovu walked closer to her and nuzzled her,they were best friends* "Your really cool you know that,it's really cool at Pride Rock."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Safia blushed. She licked his face. '' Thanks, you too.'' She said still blushing..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Kiovu licks her back* "Maybe when were older 'll be King and you'll be Queen."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Maybe..'' She said fluttering her eyelids. She ran off infront of kiovu looking at him sweetly..