Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((I guess this helps for me to read everything so I at least know what is going on and stuff.. But if a character /is/ near you, maybe you should read that post, You never know when you're character is being mentions *Just felt like Katse's post was completely ignored right here* Sorry if I'm wrong Katse xX))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    "Much better than here," the Prideland Queen suddenly spoke up. Out of the dust that consumed the area, the cream figure of Nala slowly walked into view. Her blue green eyes stared down sternly at the cubs gathered, her thin brow lowered slightly. She wasn't as overprotective as her mate, but she didn't want to leave so many cubs out in a dangerous place such as this. Word had gotten around that there were some rogues in the land, and she still hadn't known if they were friend or foe.

"If I remember correctly," Nala continued in an authoritive manner, though a hint of playful sarcasm in her voice, "your father told you to steer clear of here." She directed her words at the young Princes, Kivo and Kiovu, but they were also meant for the other cubs. She turned to stare down at the newcoming cubs, her gaze softening some. "If you'd like to get to know the Pridelands, I don't think the Outlands would be the best place to start," she said with a quick wink.

She turned away from them, bobbing her head in a sign for the cubs to follow. "Come on," she said in a lighter tone, "I'll get you all something to eat; you look famished." She took a pause, lifting an eyebrow as her smile became more prominant. "Oh, and why don't we keep this little outting our little secret, eh," she suggested, "I won't tell if you won't."
    Tahj looked behind him and noticed that a lioness came into view he was astonished to hear the words of the queen"Is that what i think it is" Tahj gets a better view if the lioness"No It can't be is it really Nala the queen of the pridelands?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((No, you're right, KTL. I was just about to refer to that by asking another of my silly questions, anyway. Let's see how this can be worked out... ))

Nala stared down at one of the cubs, the one that she had first heard speak upon her arrival to the group. She gave a smirk and a cocked eyebrow at his reaction to her. "Looks like you figured me out, then," she said playfully, "yes, I am the Prideland Queen, and may I ask who you are?"

While waiting for the cub's answer, Nala looked over her shoulder to see that the rogue lion wasn't following her and heading in the opposite direction. She tilted her head, feeling sympathy that he may be by himself. "Hey," she called out to him as she turned round yet again, "I never even got to know your name." She gave another of her kind smiles towards the lion, hoping he'd respond.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((No, you're right, KTL. I was just about to refer to that by asking another of my silly questions, anyway. Let's see how this can be worked out... ))

Nala stared down at one of the cubs, the one that she had first heard speak upon her arrival to the group. She gave a smirk and a cocked eyebrow at his reaction to her. "Looks like you figured me out, then," she said playfully, "yes, I am the Prideland Queen, and may I ask who you are?"

While waiting for the cub's answer, Nala looked over her shoulder to see that the rogue lion wasn't following her and heading in the opposite direction. She tilted her head, feeling sympathy that he may be by himself. "Hey," she called out to him as she turned round yet again, "I never even got to know your name." She gave another of her kind smiles towards the lion, hoping he'd respond.
    "My name is Tahj, I've traveled many days to find the pridelands becuase......"Tahj was about to continue but something came to his mind about why he came hear it makes him have sadness in his heart just thinking about it "I came here becuase someone told me to come so that someone could take care of me or something like...you see...my family abandoned me when I was younger."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dani decided even though he was the strong brave cub he was that it would be best to return to the pridelands. He wasn't too sure that Nala really knew him. He bowed gracefully too Nala. "Hi, I'm Dani. It's real nice too meet you" Dani said excitedly meeting a queen of her standards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Dani this is my Grand Mother." *Kiovu rubs against her legs* "Hey Grand Ma,how's Grandpa Simba doing?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiovu
    "Dani this is my Grand Mother." *Kiovu rubs against her legs* "Hey Grand Ma,how's Grandpa Simba doing?"
    Dani looks embarrassed for thinking that was the queen. "Sorry Kiovu" Dani said Embarrassingly. He wondered why this was the first time He had ever seen Nala before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiovu
    TAhj was in shock to hear what Kiovu said to Dani about Nala "I'm sorry too Kiovu" Tahj also embarassed even though this was Tahj's first time he meet the queen of the pridelands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Dani,Tahj it's ok." "Grandma was mom a adventerous cub..I mean when she was a cub?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The dark lion stopped in his tacks and slowly turned his head around, not really sure what to answer but due to the fact that she was of royalty he didn't want to seem rude, not that he really cared...or maybe he did "...Rueiko, my names Rueiko." He shifted his gaze to Tahji, Dani and Kiovu for a moment, remembering that they had requested his name eariler. They must have been glad to have that simple mystery solved. He looked back towards Nala, his hazel eyes admitting a soft, sad like glow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala looked on with another of her sympathetic smiles and a raised eyebrow at all the introductions. "It's nice to meet every one of you," she said welcomingly. Jokingly, she hoped she'd be able to remember all of the names. She returned the nuzzle onto Kiovu's head as he rubbed up against her paws, a soft purr coming from her. "Oh, he's doing fine," she answered to Kiovu's question, "he's still back at Priderock, asleep, I believe."

"Honestly, I don't see why you all apologize so much, especially when you did nothing wrong," she said to the others as she shook her head slightly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The lion nodded and started off once again into the cloudy mists of the graveyard "It was nice to have met you and your cubsm your highness."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((sorry I'm late, I'm falling behind a bit so forgive me if I leave anything out))

Kivoru smiled to his younger brother, "I thought you were still asleep knucklehead!" he said playfully nudging him in the shoulder. Kivoru was caught of guard when the new young lioness came into view. "I'm Prince Kivoru..it's a pleasure to meet you miss Safila." he said politely with a bow, Kivoru was always respectful to ladies, as was a trait he developed from his grandfather.

As Nala came up to the group Kivoru was over joyed "Grandmother Nala!!" he shouted as he pounced on her and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. "where's grandpa Simba?" he asked

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Prince_Kivoru
    ((sorry I'm late, I'm falling behind a bit so forgive me if I leave anything out))

Kivoru smiled to his younger brother, "I thought you were still asleep knucklehead!" he said playfully nudging him in the shoulder. Kivoru was caught of guard when the new young lioness came into view. "I'm Prince Kivoru..it's a pleasure to meet you miss Safila." he said politely with a bow, Kivoru was always respectful to ladies, as was a trait he developed from his grandfather.

As Nala came up to the group Kivoru was over joyed "Grandmother Nala!!" he shouted as he pounced on her and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. "where's grandpa Simba?" he asked
    Dani sighs."I'll see you guys later I think I'm just gonna see you guys back at Pride Rock." Dani says trying too make sure he didn't sound upset to his friends even though deep down he really was. When he saw Kivo and his grand mother and brother it just made Dani feel very sad. It had been so long ago that he had family it just made him upset just thinking about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tahj watches all the comotion about Kivo and Kivoru and there grandma, he has all these different thoughts in his head about family,the lifestyle what it would be like if he was in that family, and wished he had one. He only that he had a family just like Kivo's and Kivoru's he just sighs and stares at the ground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Come on stop Kivoru." "I was asleep then I wanted to see you,you know I look up to you Kivoru." *pounces his older brother* "Hey Grandma Nala can Grandpa Simba be lazy some times?" *Nibles on Kivoru's ears*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Hope you don't mind if I try to get this back on track. ))

Originally posted by Mushroom
    "Precisely, perhaps Sengalo would get in unnoticed but Kovu, last I remember, knows my face well from when I use to taunt him. However after accepting the outlanders Simba seems to be softening, perhaps he would welcome us back with open arms.
    I used to know a very large group of hyenas, most of which were my father's but they ran off when Keyonna died. Maybe I could retrieve some but I'm not sure. They would make good allies outside of Pride Rock if I could."
    Originally posted by Scout the Playful Cub
    "I had a few ideas but other then that I got nothing. You and Zabad were always the smartest when it comes to thinking about ideas like that. I will join with you but what we need to do is think about ideas together. That's why I wanna join with you two because you two were always the smartest when it came to things like that." Vitani said.
    Sengalo exchanged a glance with Zabad at Vitani's last statement, then stood to his feet casually. "Well," he began as he stretched his front limbs and scratched at the ground, "if we're to pull this off, it has to be done from within the pride. If we could gain their trust, as Kovu and you-" He nodded his head at Vitani. "-have, we may have a chance. Besides..." He took a glance in the direction of the distant Priderock. "Simba does seemed to have softened now and if we go in, asking to 'humbly become members of the pride,' it shouldn't be too difficult."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((((((( Ok now im really confuzzled!! O.o )))))))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Safila, that question could be answered here. That's what that thread's for. ))

Nala gave a laugh and gently shoved Kivo off her. "Anyone can be lazy, Kiovu," she said down to her grandson with a smile, "even your Grandfather!"

Nala looked up from her grandchildren to see Rueiko walking off, then the cub, Dani. Nala's ears folded somewhat, wishing there was some way she could've convinced the lion to join her in the trip back to Priderock. With these other rogues about, she didn't feel comfortable with such a kind lion as Rueiko to risk dealing with them.

However, Dani taking his leave just may be helped. "And where do you think you're going," she asked as she raised an eyebrow, trotting to the cub's side. "As Queen and a mother, myself, I don't feel it right to let a cub wander by himself," she said with a warm smile, "besides, it was my original reason of coming out here, anyway: to pick all you kids up." She lifted her head, taking a look over at Tahj and the other cubs gathered. "You're all welcome to come back with my grandsons and I," she said, "the more the merrier."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Safila, that question could be answered here. That's what that thread's for. ))

Nala gave a laugh and gently shoved Kivo off her. "Anyone can be lazy, Kiovu," she said down to her grandson with a smile, "even your Grandfather!"

Nala looked up from her grandchildren to see Rueiko walking off, then the cub, Dani. Nala's ears folded somewhat, wishing there was some way she could've convinced the lion to join her in the trip back to Priderock. With these other rogues about, she didn't feel comfortable with such a kind lion as Rueiko to risk dealing with them.

However, Dani taking his leave just may be helped. "And where do you think you're going," she asked as she raised an eyebrow, trotting to the cub's side. "As Queen and a mother, myself, I don't feel it right to let a cub wander by himself," she said with a warm smile, "besides, it was my original reason of coming out here, anyway: to pick all you kids up." She lifted her head, taking a look over at Tahj and the other cubs gathered. "You're all welcome to come back with my grandsons and I," she said, "the more the merrier."
    "Sorry ummmmmmmmmmmm" Dani didn't know what too call her because he didn't wanna call her Nala if she didn't like cubs calling her that and he couldn't call her queen since she wasn't the queen. "Miss" Dani said finally thinking about a name too call her. "I just felt a little bad you know you Kouji and Kivo are one big happy family I just felt kinda left out since I never had a family like that You know what I mee.................. oh of course you don't you guys just don't know how lucky you really are. All my life I wanted.......... well I wanted............" Dani sighs sadly. "Forget it" He says feeling kinda sad about the way his family was back when he had a family if he could even call it that.

Meanwhile not too far away a little cub named Yianni had been searching through out the Outlands he was in hopes of finding his brother Dani it had been so long since he had seen his big brother. Yianni sniffs around trying too catch on too Dani's scent. He had no luck in doing that he was just about too turn around and give up when he saw a sad little cub about Dani's age. Yianni didn't remember his older bro that well but he could see even he looked like Dani a little bit. "Dani"? Yianni said in a cheerful yell.

Dani turned around suddenly and smiled widely when he saw Yianni. "Yianni"? Dani yelled in a joyous tone. Yianni ran over to Dani as fast as his 4 little paws could carry him and playfully barreled into him head first knocking Dani over. "It had been so long since I've seen you Dani I missed you so much." The little cub said hugging Dani as hard as he could.

Dani got up and Yianni jumped onto the 4 month old's back. "Hey watch it you're not as little as you used too be. " Dani complained. "Just be quiet and let me ride on your back" Yianni said.

"Pardon me for not introducing him this is my little brother Yianni. I almost forgot I had a brother. DO you think he can come with us to the pridelands? PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!"

Dani said pleading with Nala for her too say yes.