((OOC:< RP members aI am really sorry, lately I have been seriously Sick (In real life) And I'm trying to get on the comp as much as possible, I'm also grounded at the moment which is also not helping me. Also trying to get tons of things done with the Vegas trip (The pictures uploaded, diary things, a report for school) and I'm also trying to keep up with school seeing I missed two days (Monday and tuesday).. I am deeply sorry for not being the most active RP'er here xX.. *Lowers head ashamed*, But I am going to be editing this post for those who see it, with the RP replies for my two characters.. Once again, I'm really sorry.

And Kiovu, you can not RP here unless you are signed up for the RP, which you are currently not. And you are really using the wrong format in which to RP. Meaning if you want your character to talk use Quotation marks. Example

Kovu looked out at the lands "Hey look a dog" <-- The quotations make it easy so the people know when your character is speaking, and when he is not.

Please use the right format for RP'ing when you DO Start to RP. If you are having a problem with meeting this request. I am going to have to not allow you to RP Here. ))