Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
((OCC: Yes That is Okay Akiko it works a lot better and makes the RP kinda sorta easier and a lot funner to read.. Or something :P That is okay though.. Sorry for the wait you guys, Was letting people get there first posts in : ) ))

Kovu spun around quickly as he heard his voice called, not the first time because it was too silent. He never noticed his son talking to him. Though he did hear Kiara speak to him and he walked from the point of Pride Rock, and towards the entrance somewhat. He smirked at his mates question. "You know me all to well Kiara..." he said giving her a soft nuzzle on her cheek.

"I was going to wait for Simba. But I think I'll let him sleep in today. I can handle it" he said with a wink then looked to see his son standing next to his mate. "Good morning Kivo" He said softly as to not wake the other lionesses. He turned around to look into the Pride Lands once again, and the rising sun that was clearly visible. If you missed it, you were either blind or just stupid. Not only was it the most noticable object of the morning, it was also the beautifulist(sp?). He noticed an unusual cloud of dirt, or dust, gathering in a particular area of the Pride Lands, one of the feeding grounds of the Impala, and
Gazelles. He continued to stare out at that one particular spot until he heard his name called and he shook his head slightly and forgot about the whole ordeal I'll check that out later... he thought to himself. He brung his head around slowly once again with a raised eyebrow to see a lion standing not to far away from him, It was Jaha.

"Oh.. Hey Jaha, good morning to you buddy." He said with a grin set upon his muzzle. And he laughed contently as his quiff got in his way. "Yes yes they can be quite a nousance.(Sp?) "But watch the language... We've got a cub present." He said with a wink looking down to his son. He thought about his question and smirked. "Well, I'm going to do a round of the Pride Lands, then probably get the lionesses to hunt for food. Would you like to come?" He questioned sitting down on his hind legs on the hardened rock. He looked into the Den of Pride Rock and noticed Cae still sleeping and shook his head.

"Jaha, most of the creatures here are lazy." He said with a smirk.
(Haha, that'd be 'nuisance' for the spelling error there. )

"Hey Kovu, I only said the 'd' word. Can't call it much really," Jaha smirked, "But if you don't want me to call it out whilst the cub's are around, I'll keep my muzzle shut." His smirk set on his muzzle began to grow as he laughed once more.

"Hmm.. well, guess I could always go and help ya out there so sure, count me in." Jaha smiled before turning his head towards the den where Cae was still sleeping, "Well, to be honest with you Kovu, I think I... tired the guy out a bit last night." His cheeks turned a slight shade of pink as he looked back towards Kovu once again, "Guess that sorta gives it away, huh?" He smirked once more as he batted his quiff away from his eyes once more.