Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alex saw how Kiovu looked at Sarah, And his heart sank. Alex didn't know how to tell the young cub that himself, John and Sarah were different then other lions. The fact that Alex looked to be younger then Simba.

What he really was not wanting to say was the fact that the twins were older then Kovu and Kiara. By the time young Kiovu was old enough to have cubs the twins would just have become adolescents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kiovu had fallen in love with Sarah from the moment he set eyes on her, Kiovu walked over to Sarah and her brother* "Hey you must be Sarah you want to go explore around the Pride Lands?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sarah Shook her head. "Nah Ive had enough exploering for today. Isn't that right John!" Sarah said looking at her brother.

Sarahs coat was an intence gold like her fathers, brothers and Simba's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh ok then, so what do you like to do when your bored, my brother and I always try and get to the oasis just north of here, but we can never make it cause it's such along way."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dani and Yianni two cubs walked over too Kiovu. Dani looked at the the 2 new cubs and then back at Kiovu. "Hey Kiovu who are your new friends"? Dani asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm Sarah and this is my brother John." she said in a tomboy way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nice too meet you my name's Dani and this is my little brother Yianni"Dani said in a friendly way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well guys I really haven't introduced myself yet so i guess I will, John, Sarah i'm Kiovu second prince in line for the throne of the Pride Lands, and my brother over there is the first in line, Hey Kivo come over here."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    out in the distance Tahj finaly came back from his long journey from a far away land " It feels great to be back, I wonder who the others are doing" Tahj roared out loud making sure that he has return was welcomed.

((sorry everyone my comp is fried and i'm up here at the city libary so i may not be on much so, but i'm great to be back))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well my fathers Mufassa adopted son so I am a pricess as well." Sarah said

John just paw faced at his sisters anouncement.

"Kovu is king Sarah you know that and you know dads fealings on this matter. There are animals that concider us royalty but we are who we are. isn't that right sis'. " John said

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know you could be royalty guys but you have to be one of the blood sons or daughters of past King Mufassa, King Simba, and present day King Kovu. Hold on guys." * Kiovu heard Tahj's roar and ran over top him* "Tahj where have you been?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "sorry for leaving without saying goodbye but i went out to the land of my ansestors that's far away from here...it's a place where my family lived for centuries and it's supossed to be secret because white lions live there and there a rare speices but so far i'm the only one left" Tahj didn't want to go into more detail about it it's just horrible to what happened to his home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "That's ok Tahj, i'm just glad your back. I've heard about the white lion species they say there's only a couple left and your one of them right."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "TAHJ" Dani screamed loudly in excitement as he finally saw that he had come back. He ran over too Tahj and playfully pounced on top of him happy too see him again.He started licking Tahj's nose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sarah just chucled to her self looking like she knew somthing.

John got sick of his sisters stupidity and pind her to the ground

"Sarah you are so embarissing you know If you say anything as stupid as you did before you will have to answer to Dad. Sarah please stop embaierising me" he said

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivoru sit silently on a nearby hill staring off into the distance, something he always loved to do when nothing important was going on at the moment. He glanced at the many animals that scampered by, flicking his paw at a Butterfly that fluttered over his head he turned to the sound of his brother's voice.

Leaping from his pearch he met the group introducing himself to the new comers "Hello, I'm Kivoru...pleasure to meet you." he said very politely, he flicked the long tuft of hair away from his eye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey Kivo cut the introductions short and get over hear Tahj is back from his familys sacred land, we've got alot of catching up to do bro." Ooc:Kivo your finally back on good to hear from you bro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dani smiled at his old friend Kivo it had been a while since he had last seen him. "Hey Kivo" Dani said with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    John than got off his sister and looked at her with a look of don't tell or else.

John bowed his head slightly to the older prince as a mark of respect.
    "Koivu I know who you are. My adopted grandparants are Mufassa and Sarabi. What ever you guys do. Don't tell the rest of the Pridelands please." John said to the group almost begging them to keep quiet.

"Your father Koivu does know about my father.

So what now?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivo smiled eligantly to his friends and little brother, "Dani...hello to you too." he spoke. Kivo arched an eyebrow at John, "You're part of our family?" he glanced at the siblings.