Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hunting Grounds

The tan creature moaned once more into the dust before lifting his head. Gold eyes lazily lifted open to greet the yellow grass before him, moving his small paws to press against the ground and lift his lioness-sized body. He hung his head for a long moment to cope with the dying pain in his chest, then shook out the dust from his fur, the strange metal collar around his neck weighing down on him.

Sighing at the miss of a meal, the tigon turned his body left and right as his nose went to work. Air filtered in and deciphered into the smells of a typical African land, including the promise of nearby water. Tariku poked his nose in the direction of the smell and loped off through the thick grass. If he couldn't eat, he'd fill his gullet with water.

---

Water Hole

Pushing through the grass, Tariku sighed in relief at the sight of the water. Paws sank into the mud, head shoving his small muzzle into the water and inhaling it like a fish. After drinking for as long as he could hold his breath, the tigon lifted his dripping chin and looked around the area.

The shadows of some type of creatures loomed nearby. Not at the shores, but near the little pond. Curiousity spawned from a lion's social nature, overshadowing the tiger's snarls of independance, kept Tariku's eyes on the group. Hmm.. They looked familiar...

[Might as well explain my stuffs. I post where my character is to reduce confusion, and the letters in bold are characters I am referring to, talking to, noticing, etc. Yanno.. just so ya know.]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala turned her head when she heard Bomani. "Not exactly," she said, eyes following him as he stepped up next to her and Simba, then letting them rest on the rogues again. "They say that they're new to the Pridelands and wish to take up shelter with us," she repeated for the newly arriving lion. She took a side step closer to Simba, body language for only him to know that she was glad he was here. She felt safer with Bomani, as well, and gave a light nod to him.

Sengalo watched calmly as this new lion arrived. He lowered his gaze slightly to see the lion begin to unsheathe his claws. His brow lowered ever so slightly, then he looked back up into Bomani's gaze again. "We don't mean any harm by our intrusion, sir Bomani," he said calmly, turning his head down slightly in a bow, "as it has already been said, we're only looking for a place to stay and rest. We've all had a long journey and your hospitality is well known beyond your borders." He offered another believable smile of his, but writhing on the inside that the other rogues were now making now motion to so much as acknowledge Simba and Bomani.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bomani continued to look at the group of rouges that stood a few feet in front of him; he continued to keep cautious at the keeping his claws unsheated but made no movement keeping himself near the front of both Nala and Simba.
    As Nala spoke he looked back at her raising his eyebrows to what she had to say about the rouges being new and seeking shelter in the Pridelands; he noticed her get closer to Simba and giving him the nod. Thoughts went through his mind making him wonder if maybe she as well thought that something was up; but with Rogues it was always a 50/50.
    Slowly Bomani turned his head and looked back over at the group once more keeping quiet as he looked at each of the group thinking for a moment.

Before he knew it one of the rouges in the group finally spoke making Bomani look directly over at him putting all interest in seeing what the lion had to say.
    He listend to the lion looking him over all the time doing so shuffling his paws on the rock sheathing his claws; feeling concerned about the rouges but seeing no clear threat. The smile made him feel unsure all the worse and meerly nodded as he finished speaking looking back at Nala and Simba with a unsure look on his face but trying to hide it from the rouges silently mouthing 'I'm not sure'.
    Suddenly the pain from old neck wound started making his vision go blurry like it did every now and then making him let out a soft growl clamping a paw on the old scar on his neck for a moment.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivoru sits back and stays silent for a moment, he glanced at these 'outsiders' as his little brother would call them. He was knocked out of his thoughts when his grandfather came up to Nala, Kivo smiled to Simba and bowed "Hello grandfather..." he said formally.

The young prince minded his manners and just wathced the adults, not long before his long attention span was shortened by pure boredem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kiovu lls his Grand Parents he'll be right back and then go's and pounces Kivo* "Hey Bro this is kinda boring huh,just sitting here waiting for Dad,Grand Mother and Grand Father to make a decision on these out landers." "only if Mom was here then we wouldn't be so bored." *Kiovu sighs*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tahj agreed with Kiovu this was getting boring just waiting for them to make a decesion Tahj would love to see their friend's mother. " Ya your right this getting bored" Tahj agreeing with Kiovu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivoru's bored silence was interupted by his brother's playful antics.."ACK!" he groaned as he fell to the ground. "yeah I guess it is kinda getting boring, but these new guys they still worry me...I wonder why I have a bad feeling about them."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't know bro,but they creep me oout to, I think they might try and take the kingdom by force." "But Dad and Mom won't let them will he?" *Kiovu siad in a worried tone* "But you and me won't let them either because some day this kingdom will be ours,and we'll have to protect it."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tahj agreed with them on everthing they had said "Count me in, i'm not going to let someone take something that doesn't belong to them, no way" Tahj had one look again on that Sengalo guy he knows for sure that he's up to something. " i'm going to find out what they are really up to once they get to pride rock, if they do"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I hope Dad doesn't fall into their trap,if he does then were all going to be doomed.There will be starvation and all the food will disappear.That won't be good." "As for me i'll be the first one out there figting for the kingdom, how about you guys.We're not dumb and we no how to fight."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiovu
    "Yeah I Dad doesn't fall into their trap,if he does then were all going to be doomed.There will be starvation and all the food will disappear.That won't be good." "As for me i'll be the first one out there figting for the kingdom, how about you guys.We're not dumb and we no how to fight."
    "You know what you're right Kiovu we're not going too let these new guys run our land I will fight with you Kiovu" Dani said standing pround beside Kiovu.

"Yeah, count me in too" Yianni said standing next too Dani.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes thank you Dani and you too Yianni,if there's one thing my Dad and Mom have taught my brother and I." "It's to never to let some body take some thing from you that you love,and I do love he Pride Lands."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes thank you Dani and you too Yianni,if there's one thing my Dad and Mom have taught my brother and I." "It's to never to let some body take some thing from you that you love,and I do love he Pride Lands."
    "Fight? There's one little problem about that. Me and Dani's parents never taught us how too do that isn't there some other way"? Yianni pleaded.

"Don't worry Yianni I may be a small cub but I know how too fight and I won't let any lion ever lay a paw on you for as long as I live. I love the pridelands and I'm not gonna let these new lions take it from us. No matter how big they are, or how strong they are, or how tough they are. I am going too fight by your side too protect our lands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivoru sits up and looks to his friends unaffected by their talk of the intimidating newcomers, he closes his eyes and smirks "hmph...well I'm not gonna worry about them, if something dose go down I trust mom and Dad to do whatever is necessary." he shruged and looked at each of his friends "well now that my grandparents are taking care of business, what are we gonna do now?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Prince_Kivoru
    Kivoru sits up and looks to his friends unaffected by their talk of the intimidating newcomers, he closes his eyes and smirks "hmph...well I'm not gonna worry about them, if something dose go down I trust mom and Dad to do whatever is necessary." he shruged and looked at each of his friends "well now that my grandparents are taking care of business, what are we gonna do now?"
    "Well maybe we should play something I think it might help us get our minds off of those other lions I'll let you guys choose what too play" Yianni said obviously scared of the new lions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah your right Kivo,let's jut ley Mom and Dad take care of it if some thing does go down.I think we should have a race and see who is the fastest.You guys up for that?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah your right Kivo,let's jut ley Mom and Dad take care of it if some thing does go down.I think we should have a race and see who is the fastest.You guys up for that?"
    "Well I am" Dani said. "Where are we racing too?" Yianni on the other hand was way too afraid of the new lions and what these lions might do too him and his brother. "I think I'm gonna sit this one out" He says his voice cracking from fear a little.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: I am really sorry for not posting guys xX I've just been on a hectic schedule with school, and I've not been feeling very 'posty' lately. Lots of stuff going on. But heres my post, will try to get back in this xX Sorry.. Once again..xX.... *Sighs*))

Kovu listened to the rogue lions words, he seemed rather ticked at him for playing just a friendly gesture upon him. But normally all would if that comment was aflicted upon them in the wrong way. "No harm my friend, I'll refraim from using the term soldier upon you, and need not worry. I do not need to aquire such information from you, only needed your uses to the Pride." Kovu said with a soft smile. He looked once more over the lion, he had been through a lot, and would possibly provide very useful skills to the Pride. "Then shall be it, Welcome to the lands my friend." He said with the same friendly smile planted firmly on his face.

"...And we were just about to grab us a lunch before we had a slight intrusion, being you, but thats all okay. You could help us nonetheless, Right?" He questioned Makarov as he turned back around looking towards the herd that was before them

~~~

Tekua's ears perked as he heard the pawsteps of another creature coming nearer to them, and it seemed to be the mate of the lioness, Nala. His eyes adverted from the approaching creature and to Sengalo and the rest of the game to see what they were to do, and noticed their reactions, then to his own advantage, he bowed politely to the new lion, which was named Simba. Thanks to Nala saying his name, or at least that was what he hoped that was who he was(wow that hardly makes any sense) His head was dipped to the yellow lion, and then brung it back up.

"Yes, as previously stated, we are only here for protection...Food, and contribution to the Pride. We are merely rogues of another land, and wish to join. Though if you see fit that we are to not stay here... Then I shall leave peacefully, and the rest probably will too.." Tekua said, lying straight into the yellow lions face, but who would care. He wouldn't know if he was telling the truth or not. If they werent allowed to stay, their target was right here. They could just take him now. Then the roar of another lion came, and he remained calm, his eye brow lifting up slightly in question as to who the owner of that voice was. Then his answer was quickly answered as another lion showed up before the groupe again. Great... More company he thought to himself as he watched the lion join Nala and Simba.

"Hello kind sir" he said with a calm and slightly cheerful voice, something he regretted dearly. But the more he played it out, the easier it would be for him to look innocent. He took note of the lion as Nala repeated why the rogues were here and that they only wanted to take refuge, and took note upon what Sengalo was doing, for he was a lot smarter then he was. Lots.. Hmm.. He's Bomani then.. Why's everyone yellow. I'm so left out being red(I just HAD to do something stupid, so bored )) He also dipped his head in respect to this new lion also, just as he had done with both Nala and Simba before hand.

"We only.. Want to join the Pride.." he said with another smile on his face, and then noticed Bomani's unsheathing of his claws, he took that as a sign of untrusthworthiness, something that was not a good sign. But he had just got here so all would do that if they saw a group like themselves coming out of no where, and that would soon change if they played their cards right, and as he had previously thought. It happened, his claws were sheathed and a soft, barely audible sigh escaped his lips. Then he noticed Bomani's faint gesture of pain, and the movement of his paw to his neck and took that as a sign of weakness,

his neck, an area I should remember.. Just incase... He thought to himself once again. "We aren't really.. Getting anywhere here now.. May I ask, what we have to do to be accepted? A trial? or task of some sort? or do you all just.. Allow creatures in upon like a conference... A talk to get to know each other better... I'm slightly curious" he said with an eager smile upon his face. If I ever have to do this again.. I will make note to kill myself afterwards He repeated in his mind.

((ooc: And ahhh I want to RP with the Tigon <333 But none of my charries are at the waterhole, how damned I am :E))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [Well, goodness. O_o I didn't know everyone as at Pride Rock... Might as well head over there...]

Water Hole

The distant figures didn't offer much of a sight after all. Sighing from the boredom plagueing his mind and the obvious hunger in his belly, the lightly-striped creature lapped up the last bit of water before turning his body and trotting off into the tall grass again. He remembered some kind of roar - a roar that sounded much like his mother's - coming from the west. Deciding to follow that noise, he pointed his nose west and loped off.

Near Pride Rock

The tigon had long left the tall grasses and now padded through green meadows spotted with trees few and far between. A rock under the shade of one of these trees offered a nice cool perch, the tan lioness-sized feline hopping up on it and glancing toward the huge rock fixture that rose tall and proud before him. He had never seen such a huge structure before! Standing there open-jawed for a moment, Taiku blinked his eyes and looked toward the bottom grounds. That roar came from somewhere around here...

Daring to try his luck, the hybrid opened his mouth of yellowed teeth and gurgled a bit, then released the most unusual lion roar to grace the Pride Lands. It sounded off in tone, the message probably mixed, and it cut off too abruptly. Tariku's skin blurred red under his fur. That was pathetic... Flattening his ears in embarressment, the tigon settled down on the rock and awaited an answer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm game, I could use some compitition" Tahj with a smirk" yeah, where should we race to?" Tahj waiting a for Kiovu to respond.