Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala raised a thin brow at the cat's rather clumsy display. She remained in her spot for now. He looked like he didn't want any trouble nor did he look as... suspicious as the others that were at Priderock today.

"Ahh..." she began a bit hesitant as she gave a bit of a confused expression. "Could I help you with something... sir," she asked, eyeing the large feline. Certainly a unigue creature, indeed. The cat looked like and lion and yet he didn't. There was a scent on him that was very unfamiliar to her, since there was no such things as tigers in Africa.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((assuming KS is not posting and possibly out of the RP.. So to keep this moving, i'll move Kovu.))

Kovu left the hunting grounds, deciding to give up breakfast for the morrow, and headed his way back to Pride Rock, for the call earlier was still fresh in his mind, and he hadn't a clue what was going on either. And thus was why he needed to get back as soon as possible. He sped up from his trotted run into a full out dash, his paws thundering across the plains as he headed his way to his home. Until he saw figures of what seemed to leonine, and then a familiar.. and unfamiliar scent coming in as the wind blew unto him.

"Nala.. and... Someone" he whispered to himself as he started to slow down the pace in which he ran. Walking slowly closer to the scene of Nala and the stranger. Until he noticed something he'd never seen before..

The stranger wasn't lion.. Cheetah, or leopard, To be honest.. Kovu didn't know what it was, He walked up a bit closer and gave a gruff cough, trying to get attention adverted to him as he saw Nala, apparently she had asked something for the creature looked as if he was going to speak.

"Is there a problem here Nala?" Kovu asked affirmatively(sp?)

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Near Pride Rock

As if his luck couldn't get any worse, another figure appeared in his line of sight - and this one was a male. The tigon quickly climbed to his feet, deciding to just plant his rear in the ground and take whatever was coming at him. Thankfully, all that came at him were questions and strange looks. Well, he was use to the looks, but questions for him? Not often did he hear that.

All he could offer for Nala was a shake of his head. No, she couldn't help him with anything. He was just... there, with cubs that she was probably going to protect if he tried anything suspicious. Well then, Tariku, better not act suspicious! The sandy feline looked up at Nala like a youngster, ears still pinned to his skull and a forepaw prodding the earth nervously. His faintly-striped tail curled tightly around his left hind leg like a security blanket. Finally turning from Nala and looking to the male lion, Tariku bobbed his head in a small greeting, figuring him the one in control.

Despite the tension, Tariku felt a bit safe in their presence. A genetic urge to socialize and be in a group. It was a strange feeling mingled with another that just wanted them to go away. However, he listened to the first inclination and stayed put as he awaited what kind of fate they would give him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bookisis rose from the cave she had been nappuing in and to her suprise, She saw Kovu not far away! Bookisi leaped up with a grin on her face, She thought it would of been harder to find him, She started walking towards him and then stopped suddenly! She saw a female & some other strange species unsure of what was happening she decided it would not be the best of time to Introduce herself to Kovu who she'd heard so much about. Instead she watched them like a hawk whilst pinning her ears back to see if she could pick up on what was being said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Skye
    Sakura walked towards the egde of the pridelands. She looked back on the world and remembered her memories. She shone a smile and then slowly paced away with a smile. "Good bye Pride Lands" she said to herself as a tear fell from her eye and rolled down her cheek.
    Dani ran up too Sakura he hadn't seen her in ages. "Sakura what's the matter" ? Dani asked nuzzling his friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    Dani ran up too Sakura he hadn't seen her in ages. "Sakura what's the matter" ? Dani asked nuzzling his friend.
    Sakura smiled at Dani. "I'm sorry Dani, It's time for me to move on, I said I may not stick around as I'm a traveller and the time has come to move on - I'll try and come back soon to see you"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura smiled at Dani. "I'm sorry Dani, It's time for me to move on, I said I may not stick around as I'm a traveller and the time has come to move on - I'll try and come back soon to see you"
    "You're what??? But..... But.... Sakura..... I........... " Dani could't say any other word then that. He had fallen for Sakura and he just couldn't tell her that. "How about I come with you? I'll just get my brother and we can both come with you. I don't want you too leave Sakura" Dani said his eyes begging for him too come with her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You're what??? But..... But.... Sakura..... I........... " Dani could't say any other word then that. He had fallen for Sakura and he just couldn't tell her that. "How about I come with you? I'll just get my brother and we can both come with you. I don't want you too leave Sakura" Dani said his eyes begging for him too come with her.
    Sakura was a little suprised. She raised her eyebrow and tilked her head. Looked away from the pridelands and back at Dani. "Erm... well you could come I guess..." she said before continueing "but You know it might not be much fun?" she told him. "I'm a traveller I like the different views I get to see from travelling" she told him again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura was a little suprised. She raised her eyebrow and tilked her head. Looked away from the pridelands and back at Dani. "Erm... well you could come I guess..." she said before continueing "but You know it might not be much fun?" she told him. "I'm a traveller I like the different views I get to see from travelling" she told him again
    "I don't care me and Yianni used too be travelers too We know all about traveling too different places and of course it will be fun. Going anywhere with you is fun. I mean...... uhhhhhhhh you're a fun person too be around" Dani said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey Kivo since two of us can't rule the Pride Lands, do you think we'll ever get in a fight about who should rule the Pride Lands.Like Grandpa Simba's Dad and brother did?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't care me and Yianni used too be travelers too We know all about traveling too different places and of course it will be fun. Going anywhere with you is fun. I mean...... uhhhhhhhh you're a fun person too be around" Dani said.
    Sakura smiled. "Well you can come if you like but I'm warning you I might not be as fun as you think... I'm used to travelling alone." she admitted.

Bookisi looked round and thought back to Diego. She wondered what they were upto right now and a smile widened at the thought of them.

She looked on back towards Kovu. "I Can't talk to him whilst he's with someone" she said softly to herself. "Maybe I'll explore and come back a bit later" she thought to herself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiovu
    "Hey Kivo since two of us can't rule the Pride Lands, do you think we'll ever get in a fight about who should rule the Pride Lands.Like Grandpa Simba's Dad and brother did?"
    Kivoru stopped and looked to the sky Grandfather Mufasa...help us he thought. He then turned to his brother and smiled "I hope not...because it wouldn't be right if one of us got jealous of the other for being the king." Kivo sat on top of a rock and looked over the vast lands, "Judging by the stories we've been told Scar was just hateful toward anscector Mufasa. You and I will never be that mad at each other."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Hiya allz Tahj is back and ready for action)

from the borders of the pride lands Tahj was out protecting the pridelands at this time he's an awesome fighter with a heart like none other and courage that can't be understandable he finaly reaches pride rock with many wounds he had from his fight "I......made it......Kivoru...Kiovu help.....me " and fells unconious from exsaughtion and hunger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura smiled. "Well you can come if you like but I'm warning you I might not be as fun as you think... I'm used to travelling alone." she admitted.

"I don't care I used too be a loner I'm used too traveling alone too. This place is real boring anyway" Dani lied the truth was he loved Sakura and would follow her anywhere Dani was just too nervous too tell her how he really felt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC: If you want me to change it Kovu Please let me know.

Alex sat the in the den still getting over the death of his mate.

He had watched Kovus rule with great joy. Knowing that Scars nightmare was truly over.On the odd occasion he visited the pride-lands while Shona was alive. He would cry himself to sleep of what the pride-lands had become.

But now the land was returned to normal.

Alex walked out of the den looking for an other male to talk to about Shonas death.

Alexs mate had passed away a few weeks back in Nairobi Kenya's capital. From cancer of the spine.

Upon Shona's death he packed up his life as a park wardons pet and returned to the pride-lands away from the humans. Especially the human who was now in prison that left her for dead and unable to survive in the wild. She had been shot in the back severing her spinal cord leaving her a paraplegic.

Alex was watching his twin cubs John and Sarah play.

It was time to look for some food for the pride. He had missed the morning hunt but hunger drew him out to look for something to eat.

Alex hadn't known most of the pride for long but he knew he could trust them with his cubs while he went out to hunt.

He walked up to Kovu and Nala.

The death of shona still showed on his face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    as the heat of the day moved on Tahj woken from his conciousness but he's still exsausted from the day from his travels"I....need to get.......to....pride rock" he get's up and walks to pride rock the best he could.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Avalon
    Rac could feel that his father was looking at him, thus the yellow lion narrowed his eyes as he kept his stare at the ground, his breath was now heavier but not enough to attract notice of any kind. Rac was getting nervous from the feeling of getting watched, as he heard his father adress the other rouges; Welcomeing them, he utterd a silent sigh of relife.

But as Simba finished his speaking the stinging pain in Rac's chest returned now with greater forced. A barely audible groan escaped his maw, and he was haveing a trouble keeping from gaining eye contanct with the former king. "It's like forceing me to look up!! Rac thought to himself as the pain in his chest presisted.

The yellow lion then closed his eyes, and turned his head towards Simba, lifting it revealing his face. His light blue eyes meet the deep brown eyes of the former king. The young lion kept an emotionless face as he stared back at Simba. "Reconise me, father??" Rac thought still keeping his eyes locked with the former king.
    ((Yikes! I totally never saw this until now O.o ))

Now completley oblivious to everything else, Simba's eyes widened when he saw Rac's face completely. He couldn't believe it...No it can't be... He wasn't sure what to do. He kept enough sense to keep an emotionless face on him. He had to be sure so he took a few steps toward Rac...then a few more until he was only inches from Rac's face.

"I can't believe it...." was all he managed to say. Then as if the emotionless barrier on him broke a warm smile spread over his muzzle. He looked deep into Rac's blue eyes as if searching for an answer to something...

EDIT: (( had to change the post entirely. o.o ))
    Siggy pic made by Simba '04

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alex tried to speak to the king but only a sigh came out of his mouth. It was obvious to everyone now that Alex was really grieving his mates loss.

Since the death of shona. Alex hadn't allowed him self to grieve for her because He had to get himself and his cubs back to the pride-lands.

But now he was home he was really feeling the grief of her loss. But under all this sadness he knew he had to pull himself through these tough times.

Alex tried again to speak but all he could manage was Shona's name.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rac didn't budge as the former king stepped towards him, only stop inches from his face. The yellow lion kept his emotionless face, not moveing a muzzle he just stared likewise back at Simba. Rac's eyes narrowed slightly as he heard Simba's words, they clearly shone of disbelife. "It's true father.. I am back!" the young lion said with a monotone voice as Simba's emotionless face broke into a warm smile, Rac mustred a small grin of his own, he even contained it through the imense pain in his chest, and he also managed to supress the urge to slash out after Simba, the former king unlegimate son just stared back at his father, in the moment of silence it seemd that the world itself had stopped. The two lions gazed at eachother, one with a grin, the other with a warm smile..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The warm smile melted from Simba's face. He sensed something that chilled him about Rac, though he never let it show. A more serious look took the place of that warm smile which had vanished. He took in a deep breath and then slowly exhaled. He still couldn't believe that Rac had returned. I thought I'd never see him again. A feeling of sorrow seemed to escape with that exhale. Simba never took his eyes away from Rac's. With a calm and serious voice he said, "I wish to speak with you in a more private area. The choice is yours whether or not you decide to follow."

Simba completely ignored everyone else in the cavern and walked outside....
    Siggy pic made by Simba '04