Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu nodded gently to the male lion.

"That I know my friend, for no harm has come.. yet I fear the worst has even yet to begun..." He said looking out across the lands as a zephyr blew across him, he inhaled the scents that the wind carried and smiled softly

"But.. Alls well now so.. No need to worry until things happen eh?"

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "There is something Kovu I wish to ask you. I get this fealing lately that Scar is still around and Zira as well." Alex said

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kio realized his Aunt was trying harder to take him down along with his bro and friends* "Come on guys we've got to take her down!" *Kio said as he charged at his Aunt almost nocking her over" Ooc: Hey guys my PC is busted, so until it gets fixed i'm re~lying on PSP Internet conection to post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu looked to the male lion and laughed softly,

"There is no need to even worry about that, It's just a feeling Scar died a long time ago, My mother said so, She know's so" He said with a comforting smile

"Do not worry my friend" He repeated himself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alex agreed with Kovu. After all he was Ziras son.
    A comforting zefer blew around Alex. As if Mufassa was giving Alex a comfoting hug.
    Alex began to purr.

"Kovu how much do you know of my past?" Alex asked him wandering how much Kovu knew.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiovu
    *Kio realized his Aunt was trying harder to take him down along with his bro and friends* "Come on guys we've got to take her down!" *Kio said as he charged at his Aunt almost nocking her over" Ooc: Hey guys my PC is busted, so until it gets fixed i'm re~lying on PSP Internet conection to post
    "Don't worry Kiovu we'll help come on Yianni let's get her" Dani said and the 2 cubs playflly pounced on too Vitani taking her down.

Vitani still playfully fought back the cubs for a middle aged lioness she was playfighting like a little cub.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Johnathen ponced on Vitanis back.
    While Sarah batted Vitanis nose

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Vitani growled playfully as Yianni and Dani and Alexander pounced on her. She still contiued too wrestle the six cubs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kiovu ran at his Aunt as hard as he could using all his power, that one blow knocked the wind out of him* "Dad help" *Kiovu yelped as he collased to the ground*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu took in his friends words and shrugged

"Not much to be honest, I try to stir away from other's pasts as it interfere's with my own" He says calmly, looking at the cubs play

"now if you'll excuse me.. I'm going to see what rucuss my sons are making." He said with a smirk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OCCAlexander is John And Sarahs father I think you mean John

IC:"Looks like I'm in the same boat with my cubs. Kovu I realy have to talk about my past with you at some stage because It Will efect the pride. But it's noting too bad." Alex said before adressing the matter of his two young cubs.

Alex picked his son off the back of Vitarni at the same time getley pulling back is daughter with his paw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Alex kile
    OCCAlexander is John And Sarahs father I think you mean John

IC:"Looks like I'm in the same boat with my cubs. Kovu I realy have to talk about my past with you at some stage because It Will efect the pride. But it's noting too bad." Alex said before adressing the matter of his two young cubs.

Alex picked his son off the back of Vitarni at the same time getley pulling back is daughter with his paw.
    Sorry about what happened too you John"Vitani said taking full blame for John getting hurt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    John chuckled at Vitarni.
    "I'm ok" he said continung to giggle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    could take notice that Kiovu passed out from exaustion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivoru smiled widely and jumped back to watch his aunt tussle with the others. Noticing a butterfly he prances off elsewhere in pursuit. "Rah!...Get back here you!" he yelled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    occ: plz guys.. im begging yall.. plz tell me whats the current stage of the rp.. just highlight the important parts for me someone.. plz..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kio woke up after being for knocked out for about an hour, Kio seen his brother Kivoru running off into the distance, he got up and chased after Kivoru* "Hey Kivo I need to talkl to you it's important!"

Kivo could you please come on your MSM Messenger account i need to talk to you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC:

Right now I believe, The outlanders or some are at pride rock trying to be convinced into staying, and a few of the other lions and lioness are out on a hunt, the cubs of the pride are playing with vitani and kovu and alex are together with the others, and that's about the jist of it, Not much is happening most of the RP'ers I think dropped out it seems

IC:

Kovu looked to his two sons tustle, he could only smirk as he thought of himself and Vitani at their own age, play-fighting all the time, he looked to Vitani and shrugged, then spoke softly.

"They keeping you busy?" he said in a sly tone of voice, chuckling softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    By now Alex had gothis cubs off Vitarni
    and they were play tussling with each other.

Alex keeped an eye on his cubs as he welked up a short distacne from the group.

He looked towards the hevens And appered call out to Mufassa

"Father I am lost should I tell Kovu about my past now or later? Will Kovu eject me from the pride if he knows or will he even beleve me? what should I do?" Alex quietly called out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Vitani was a bit discouraged that all the cubs went off too do their own thing but tried not too let it show. "Yeah, I'm kinda worn out she replied.