Sengalo took a side glance over to Zabad, an ear twitching upwards as he heard the older lion's words. A small smirk found its way onto Sengalo's lips, he replying in an equally low tone, "why should I when you all have already done it for me?"

He took his gaze to stare at Nala again, now taking a step or two towards her. "Madam," he began in a more dignified manner.

"Hmm," Nala asked as she quickly turned to face him. Until now, she had been giving further examinations of the other lions, Rac especially. There was something about him... but it would have to wait.

"Judging from the... noble way you carry yourself," Sengalo continued nonchalantly, "you'd be Queen of these beautiful lands, yes?" He tilted his head to the left slightly, his scarred eyebrow raising a bit.

Nala was a bit hesitant to answer. She looked down for a moment, thinking of what she would say. "Well... not exactly," she finally said, "...but you'll find that out soon enough." She couldn't dare to show weakness in front of strangers and had to set some example for Vitani. Her uncertain expression was exchanged for a calmer and more collected one, even a small smirk of her own gracing her features.

"If you'll excuse me for just a moment," she requested and turned away from them. "I'll notify those who need to know that you're here," she finished as she looked over her shoulder. She lifted her head, inhaling deeply. She let out a loud roar, a call for Kovu or Simba if they were anywhere nearby. Hopefully, her call was loud enough that they'd hear her.