Originally posted by Avalon
The male lion just chuckled at the lions remaks. "And why should I, when I can easily steal yours, I am suprised you even managed to bring this kill down.. from how you look you don't look like much.. nothing more than a weakling.." the male sneerd eyeing the male before him slowly advanceing forward with a grin revealing that his right caine tooth was broken.

"This weakling won't pack up a fight... and desides what's the use to die for a kill.." the male thought to himself as the closed in on Sengalo and his prey, inching closer with every paw step, his claws half exposed.
Sengalo lowered his head defensively as the fur on his back began to bristle. Wonderful he thought in aggravation just what I needed, a hyena in a lion's body. "Don't push your luck," he growled, "looks can be deceiving." His black claws were fully exposed, leaving four huge gashes in the side of the kill as he took a step over it. Sengalo was one that was far too stubborn to give up something he worked hard to get. It would be a challenge for Rac to take it away from him.

((Two pages and we're already starting a fight. ))