Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    A part of Dani's heart broke when she said "It's not like I know anyone to keep me here" But Dani tried too keep a smile on his face. He was often not so good with faking too be an emotion when he really wasn't though. "Well I could show you around this area" Dani said turning away from her too wipe a tear away from his eye.
    Sakura smiled "That'd be nice" she thought nothing of what she had just said until he turned away... "hey are you ok? you seem a little upset, have i said something wrong?" she asked curiously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Skye
    Sakura smiled "That'd be nice" she thought nothing of what she had just said until he turned away... "hey are you ok? you seem a little upset, have i said something wrong?" she asked curiously.
    "Well when you said there was no one you really wanted too stay here for You kinda hurt my feelings. Because I like you Sakura and really want you too stay." Dani said looking down at his paws.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well when you said there was no one you really wanted too stay here for You kinda hurt my feelings. Because I like you Sakura and really want you too stay." Dani said looking down at his paws.
    Sakura relised what she'd just said. "Oh I'm so sorry Dani" she said giving him a friendly hug. "I guess I'm that used to meeting new people and moving on and not seing them again, I didn't think people could really get to like or miss me that much" She looked down at her paws and the perked up "Maybe I will stay" she smiled. "Now are you going to show me around or what?" she giggled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura relised what she'd just said. "Oh I'm so sorry Dani" she said giving him a friendly hug. "I guess I'm that used to meeting new people and moving on and not seing them again, I didn't think people could really get to like or miss me that much" She looked down at her paws and the perked up "Maybe I will stay" she smiled. "Now are you going to show me around or what?" she giggled.
    Dani sighed happily as she hugged him. Dani hugged ger back Sakura was such a great hugger. "That'd be great if you did and I'd be happy too show you around. Maybe we can talk and learn some things about each other while we do it" Dash said waiting for her. "Ya coming?" He asks behind him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (man been a while)

Tahj didn't pay much attention to Dani and this new lioness that came up to him she doesn't look like Sengalo and the other lions that came a min ago but he thought oh what the heck might as well might as well get to know this lioness and hope for the best he walks up to dani "hey dani what's up" Tahj greeting him with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Tahj
    (man been a while)

Tahj didn't pay much attention to Dani and this new lioness that came up to him she doesn't look like Sengalo and the other lions that came a min ago but he thought oh what the heck might as well might as well get to know this lioness and hope for the best he walks up to dani "hey dani what's up" Tahj greeting him with a smile.
    "Hey Tahj old buddy old pal. Come here there's someone I want too introduce you too." Dani said giving Tahj a warm friendly smile. He was happy too see Tahj again. "Tahj this is my new friend Sakura" Dani said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nice to meet you, the name's Tahj" Tahj didn't know what to think Sakura he thought that she was the cutest lioness's he's ever seen, he seen a few that were pretty cute but turned him down because of his fur color of white, they thought that he wasn't normal as they where.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dani sighed happily as she hugged him. Dani hugged ger back Sakura was such a great hugger. "That'd be great if you did and I'd be happy too show you around. Maybe we can talk and learn some things about each other while we do it" Dash said waiting for her. "Ya coming?" He asks behind him.
    Sakura smiled . "You show me round, we'll talk and we can learn more about each other" she smiled politely.

Originally posted by Tahj
    "Nice to meet you, the name's Tahj" Tahj didn't know what to think Sakura he thought that she was the cutest lioness's he's ever seen, he seen a few that were pretty cute but turned him down because of his fur color of white, they thought that he wasn't normal as they where.
    Sakura smiled nervously. She was used to travelling alone and now she had two good looking young lions standing infront of her wanting to talk to her. "erm... Hi" Sakura said shuffling her front paws nervously, looking up at them and raising a little smile at them both.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura smiled . "You show me round, we'll talk and we can learn more about each other" she smiled politely.

Sakura smiled nervously. She was used to travelling alone and now she had two good looking young lions standing infront of her wanting to talk to her. "erm... Hi" Sakura said shuffling her front paws nervously, looking up at them and raising a little smile at them both.
    Dani shot an evil glare at Tahj. This was the first time he felt this way about any girl and it just seemed too anger him that Tahj liked her too. "Come on I'll show you around the pridelands" Dani said quickly trying not too show any jealousy in his voice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dani shot an evil glare at Tahj. This was the first time he felt this way about any girl and it just seemed too anger him that Tahj liked her too. "Come on I'll show you around the pridelands" Dani said quickly trying not too show any jealousy in his voice.
    Sakura smiled and padded over to Dani before stopping and turning her head to Tahj. "Aren't you coming too?" she asked. She didn't know anyone in this new area she had arrived in but Dani and Tahj were being so nice to her she felt that she may be able to fit in for once and maybe even settle in one place which she had never done before, she just needed to get a feel for the palce first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [Did no one hear Tariku...? *frown* ]

Near Pride Rock

Not a single answer. No chuffs, no roars, no howls... Nothing. Was this place dead? The black lips of the beast tugged downward. Maybe it was a mistake to come here... He just didn't belong in this "wild". He had liked staying with his mother and father in their big grassy enclosure, playing and eating when they wanted. This place was so hostile and different. Had he grown up spoiled? Or just uneducated?

The tawny tigon tick-tacked a claw on the rock's edge, like a woodpecker burrowing in for a home. He was pretty much lost on what to do. Hunting didn't seem to go well, and socialization wasn't on the top of his list either [after all, elephants and rhinos weren't exactly talkative to him]. With his tail twitching idly behind him, Tariku lowered his head onto his paws and released a long sigh.

He let his ears take in the world around him. A distant bird chirping, grazers on the horizon, and the subtle rising of heat on the plains. It all seemed so... dead to him. Sighing again, the small tigon lowered his ears- and perked them back up. Voices? Out here? Lifting his head high again, the expectant feline searched for the origin of the sounds. In the distance, he could just make out the little bodies of a few small somethings. A chuff escaped his nostrils as he stood up and padded down from the rock, loping off toward the group of cubs[?].

He knew not to mess with babies. A mother zebra about kicked his brains out for trying to take her young foal, so a predator's offspring wouldn't be the wisest to take. And cannibalism just didn't seem like him. The tigon approached with a loping step, his head high and his tail slithering like a snake behind him. Curiosity was on his mind, and he didn't take the time to look out for any adults on the prowl.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((I don't think I've ever gone this long without replying to an RP. So sorry, everyone. ))

Nala gave a pained look to Bomani in return for his mouthing of 'I'm not sure," her expression giving that she was thinking, 'neither am I.'

Sengalo raised his scarred brow on his otherwise emotionless face at seeing Bomani suddenly let out a soft, pained growl. There must've been some injury the lion had endured, in his neck by the looks of it. Good. Sengalo would log the weakness for future reference.

Quickly turning his attention from Bomani, Sengalo watched as Tekua also gave their intentions. "Yes," he added smoothely, eyeing the royals again with a half smile, "we're willing to do your whatever it is you wish to prove ourselves worthy of this pride. Just name it."

Nala cast another glance up at Simba upon hearing two of the rogues give their willingness to prove themselves. However, now something else new caught her attention. A rather odd sounding roar echoed through the area, one she had never heard before. It sounded lionine, and yet it didn't. /Another/ newcomer? The Pridelands must've been more well known than she thought. "I'll check out who that was, Simba," she whispered to her mate, "I won't be long." Trying to leave without being noticed, the lioness backed aways from the group, not taking her eyes off any of the lions. When she was at a fair distance, Nala turned, beginning to trot in the direction of the strange roar.

"That's understandable," Sengalo said to Simba as he spoke his thoughts of rogues in the lands. Repeatedly feeling suspicious eyes on him from the Pridelanders, Sengalo was beginning to feel that it would be more difficult for him to get into the pride than the others. "I'll be happy to do you bidding in whatever way possible to gain your trust, my liege," he continued, turning his head down slightly.

The dark lion noticably perked at hearing talk of Kovu now being King. Interesting... he mused with a small sneer. "Very well," he spoke up after a short silence, black tassled tail swishing behind him, "is there any way to find this new King?"

--------

Nala picked up her pace as this new smell became stronger and stronger. Along her way, she had seen the cubs race off to the water hole. Though she didn't say anything to catch their attention, the lioness noted that she had to follow them some time.

She suddenly came to a stop to find a rather large looking feline in the distance. The strange scent and roar must've come from him, for Nala had never seen such a creature. She raised a thin eyebrow, taking slow steps towards him. She cleared her throat authoritively, words not coming to her as of yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Message to all RP's of Kovu's Territory: KTL told me to write this since he couldn't access the forum due to recent incidents. This RP has come to stand still, I dunno what can be done further if it would keep going or what not. This is all I can say, I dunno the cause of this.. but still he wanted me to write this message and thus I did.

-Avalon out-))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Prince_Kivoru
    Kivoru sighed and looked to his overly energetic friends, "ok ok let's do this..." he murmured getting alittle impatient. Like his father. The young cub pushed the long hair away from his right eye and and stared off into the distance. When Kivo heard the signal he didn't hesitate to start off as fast as he could, he dashed through the grass, leaped a rock, and flipped over a bush. He was very athletic for a cub his age.

He smiled to his little brother when he caught up to him, then stuck his tounge out, "Second born, second place!!" he taunted as he ran past.
    "Hey no fair bro wait up!" *Kiovu ran faster catching up to his older brother* "Kivo I know your going to be King and i'm not, but do you think what happened to Granpa's Dad and Uncle will ever happen to us?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Avalon
    ((Message to all RP's of Kovu's Territory: KTL told me to write this since he couldn't access the forum due to recent incidents. This RP has come to stand still, I dunno what can be done further if it would keep going or what not. This is all I can say, I dunno the cause of this.. but still he wanted me to write this message and thus I did.

-Avalon out-))
    ((So.. no more plotted RP? *sigh* Ah well, these things happen. I was running out of things to do, anyways...))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Avalon

-Avalon out-))
    ((you mean he's banned XD? ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((mkay, Some people have probably left this RP, But I'm bringing her back to life hopefully.. Those with me say aye! and raise your paws <3))

Kovu looked in the direction of which Jaha had wandered off to, not sure what or where he was going to go so he persistantly followed the Adolescent, one of the reason's being. He didn't find it possible to hunt buffalo, by yourself. He came up by the young lions side and nudged him gently,

"Trying to escape me Jaha?" He said with a smirk, looking away from him and to the direction of Pride Rock, looking for what might be a clue of what to do next.

~~

Tekua kept a straight face as he looked into the eyes of the Pride Landers, havn't said his piece of information, which he souly wished would be enough to get them to allow their acceptance, and being into the Pride Lands. His gaze turned to that of the yellow lion, His musclular form was one to adhere to. But on second glance, he noticed he was struggling, fighting against something.. And his eyes.. Were somewhat, hazy.. He had noticed that the lion bore a huge marking on his neck, probably an old battle wound, but it must have been getting to his head an taking over his body some way or another.

A smirk came to his face, but he kept it to look like a friendly one so he didn't give himself away, and kept in his mind, a mental note.. the lion's weakness, or so he hoped would be it, His neck obviously but even more so now that it had a marking such as Bomani's.

"Again I ask the question.. What must we do..." He said giving a stern look to the other lions, to show that he meant business, and was ready to do whatever it took to show their, so called trust..

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((raises both paws, im in!!))

Chuki had wandered away from the Pridelands. She felt uncomfortable in the presence of the pridelanders now that they hade decided that her father was dead. She thought about the incident about her father that happened and for a moment her heart was filled with bitterness towards all pridelanders, but she was so confused, she still remembered the day when Scar died and the last thing she saw was Hyenas attack her dad and her mother walk up to Simba. She was so small and the situation seemed to confuse her and after the pridelanders and outlanders joined together her mother never said anything about it.
    -----------
    He slowly managed to reach a tree and sit under it`s shade. He had been lurking round Priderock, he had come to confirm the rumours that Kovu had become ruler, he was satisfied, at the fact that he beacame ruler and the fact that he had got part of his name, Scar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura walked towards the egde of the pridelands. She looked back on the world and remembered her memories. She shone a smile and then slowly paced away with a smile. "Good bye Pride Lands" she said to herself as a tear fell from her eye and rolled down her cheek.

----------

Bookisi walked slowly towards pride rock and looked back to where she had come from. As she spotted a dark cave, She thought of her past and how she's survive the attack that happened many years ago. She shuddered at the thought. The cave reminded her of the attack that happened many years ago. She remembered being looked after as a cub and being hidden away with a couple of others that didn't do as they were told as the stampede before the attack took place. She was hidden away and had learnt to find for herself with a little bit of help from other animals. She shuddered again and looked up towards pride rock. 'Kovu has to be around there somewhere' she thought to herself as she begin pacing up the rock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Near Pride Rock

Tariku stopped in his tracks at the sound too close for comfort. Before he could even reach the cubs, the tigon turned his wide-eyed gaze back toward the new lioness coming his way. Ohhh snap. Mommy came a-callin'.

He didn't say anything for now, just hunkered his body down to the earth and flattened his ears in a submissive gesture. Ticking off Mommy wasn't the best choice within any species, especially with cubs so close. His best choice was to just back off slowly, in which he did with a little hard footwork. Paws scrabbled clumsily so close to his lowered chest, trying to be slow though he wanted to get away fast in case an attack was coming his way. However, a misstep and an over-confident move landed the tigon in a leg-twister on the ground.

Blinking through the cloud of dust, Tariku still watched Nala closely. At least there were now roars, fangs, or claws yet coming his way...