Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (I'd reply but at the moment, I seem to be waiting for your reply, Kovy dude. )

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ah I was waiting for you're reply :S... Muh bad if you already did or were waiting on me xD I'll edit this with my reply in about.. 2 mins ))

Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    ((Oh well cheers for waiting I guess; least I sort of got my RP mood back. Guess thats a good thing ^^))

Bomani looked about for a few moments away from the group of lions and from his king thinking for a few moments as he eaves dropped on the conversation wihtout saying a word.
    A small breeze blew through his mane blowing some in his eye irritating it making him drop his head and bat it away from his paw before glancing up once more this time turning to the small group after hearing all they had to say.

"Food...nah I'm good I don't need to eat" he said raising a paw batting away the suggestion "You do what ever I'll just follow".
    He dropped his paw and looked across the water of the watering hole; the sun reflected off it made it bright and irritated his eyes slightly making him blink a few times. But it was such a wonderful light or so he felt making him want to keep looking at it.
    He looked at Kovu once more nodding at his words.

"Yes I only feel right when I'm doing something good for the pride; it be most appreciated that I do my duties for the potection of this kingdom" he smiled slightly nodding his head slightly to him.

"Well encase you don't remember the whole Outland's incident your pride attacked without much of a warning; just don't want a repeat of something similar" he said pointing his muzzle to the scars on his shoulders with his muzzle "As much unlikley that will happen again" he said looking back at Kovu "Also sorry for bringing that up but thats a perfect example of what can happen in little time" he said in a appolagetic tone dropping his head slightly breaking eye contact with him.

"Yeah anyway lets get this party started huh?" he said looking up glancing at the others keeping his eyes away from Kovu's encase he had someway angered him with his comments about the past.
    Kovu listened to his friend talk, and a smirk shown upon his face as he was finished. "Bomani, maybe you should stop thinking about protecting and worrying so much about this Pride.. And start thinking about yourself a little bit more" He said nonchalantely and nudged his friend on his side softly. He stole a glance back at the two lion lovers, and back at Bomani once more, "Well, You know how I am and all.. Always looking out for the best of the Pride..." He said stopping himself realizing that he just said exactly what Bomani did all the time, and what he told Bomani what not to be so much of. He smirked wide "Damn, I fell into that one didn't I" He said shaking his head softly,

"Perhaps we can get something to eat, then.. Well we'll see what happens" He said winking at the muscular lion. But I just have this feeling. This awkward feeling that I can't explain its just... Unexplainable, like something is about to happen, that something is here.. Right now as we are talking. But I have naught the slightest clue of what it is!" He said shaking his head in even more confusion. But stopped himself and walked to the two lion mates. "Let's grab us a bite to eat if you know what I mean" He said with a smirk, "And as Bomani said.. Get this party started.." He said in a monotonious voice.

((ooc: Mrawr there we go ))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( Haha, no problems. Here's my reply now. )

Jaha took a slight glance at Cae before looking back towards Kovu and Bomani. Jaha could hear his stomach rumble--it was obvious is was hungry. He heard Cae's stomach rumble too. He rubbed both their stomachs with a paw as he looked at Kovu with his turquoise eyes and nodded, "Yeah, well you both could probably hear that our stomach's are rumbling...we sure are hungry."

He then looked at Bomani and smirked, "Heh, 'mani...get the party started huh? I like...I like." He stuck his tongue out playfully before looking at Cae who had drawn his full attention onto a nearby herd of antelope.

"Bulls-eye." Cae smirked and looked back at the others, "There's our lunch." He grinned before tossing his slightly longer quiff away once more.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    When Vitani had noticed that the cubs had gone too play she gets up and looks around too make sure no one is watching her. She quietly slinks off too see the lions who she had met earlier in order too take over the pridelands. But then she thought of something the kids. Amazing enough she didn't want anyone too hurt the kids they had done nothing too her that would make her even want too kill them. Perhaps she could raise all of them too hate pridelanders like her. She figured this was a good time too strike everyone trusted her. She walked over too Zebad. "We should strike soon Simba has his guard down he thinks that this war between pridelander and outlander has ended it hasn't even begun yet" She said with a soft cackle. "Now's the time too stirke while his trust in me is still strong" She says with a big smile.
    Originally posted by Mushroom
    Zabad gave Sengalo a slight nudge and began to walk forward towards Vitani.
    "Then we must leave immediately. Take us to Pride Rock now and we will speak with Simba or possibly his queen and ask for a welcome."
    Dark rimmed ears perked under his black mane as Sengalo finally heard Vitani speak up. He turned his attention from Rac to where she had been standing, only to avert his gaze to a different source as he saw the scruffy lioness approaching them. Had she been gone this whole time? Sengalo didn't even notice her leave.

Sengalo felt a short nudge that came from Zabad, breaking him out of his train of thought of where Vitani could've possibly gone off to so inconspicuously. He gave a nod in reply to Zabad, then turned to stare at Tekua and Rac, eyes questioning if they, too, wanted to head to Priderock now.

At Vitani's rather hasty wish to make a move on the Pridelanders, Sengalo's brow lowered. He still wasn't very fond of the idea with joining them in the takeover, they being so quick to take action. However, he said nothing, only listening to what the other lions discussed about it and still awaiting his answer to why Rac would want to partake in this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zabad began to walk on, he had made p his mind. He took big strides ahead infront of the rest he did not need Vitani to show him the way he was once a grand Prince along with his brother at Priderock. It was his birthplace and once his home. As long as Vitani took control when they met Simba all would be well, he just hoped Simba would not recognise him or the others.
    After walking a bit he stopped and looked back, the others were yet to follow and make hast. He swung his head towards Priderock to indicate where they must go. He took a moment to think and realised he was still somewhat weak from story telling and how his looks had made him look so much more aged then he really was. He could limp and pretend to be feeble so that when they turned on Simba it would be even more unexpected.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bomani glanced over and looked in Kovu's direction once more realising he didn't sound angry what so ever at what he had just said feeling the rush of relieve wash over him thanking the great kings in his head feeling Kovu's warm fuzzy body nudge against him. He looked into Kovu's eyes and smirked as he continued to listen to what he had to say realising he was saying some things that he had just said a few moments ago.
    Seeing him shake his head and smile mad Bomani smirk and laugh softly and petted his shoulder softly with his paw.

"Hey don't worry Kovu we all fall into things like that only natural we put ourselfs into such a embarrising position every so often" he laughed softly thinking again for a moment; the smile slipping from his muzzle as he drifted back into thought.
    "Strange thing is Kovu I can't be myself unless I do; the prides my life and worrying about things being ok makes me feel good" he said looking over at Jaha and Cae for a moment before looking back.
    "I'd keep that feeling in mind its usualy a sign of something" he said nodding his head.
    "Yeah lets go" Bomani replied clicking his neck and shaking his mane once more looking over at everyone one more time scritching the ground softly with his claws. He looked up at Jaha shaking his head at him rolling his eyes with a smile on his face before looking at Kovu.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "And I guess you could always count us in if you need any help protecting the Pride." Jaha offered stepping forward, "Me and Cae may not be the strongest of all lions but we will try our best to do what needs to be done." He smiled before looking in the opposite direction for a moment or two. He blinked his turquiose eyes and sighed.

"Though Kovu, 'Mani...I don't think we'll be able to do much without a bit of food to keep us going." He looked down again hearing his stomach rumble.

"Yeah, so who wants to lead the way?" Cae turned to the group before padding forward in the opposite direction looking out from a nearby ledge, "Let's say...the King'd lead the way, huh?" He smirked looking back at the group and eye-ing Kovu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tekua watched as the scruffy lioness appeared before them again and he shook his head.

"No we can't attack just now.. It is imparative(sp?) that we gain his trust, We need to make him believe we are innocent. His little 'friends'. Because if we just attack him then we are basically screwed out the wazoo." He stated, "Why you ask? Because Simba doesnt trust anyone new, I've learned this from certain by passers." He said with a sly smirk on his muzzle.

Tekua then noticed the look Sengalo had given him, and it was almost as if he was asking him a question. He knew it immediatly and nodded to the lion. "I'll come." He said in a firm voice, then noticed as Zabad had started his way to Pride Rock. "The fool.." he said in a low voice. "I hope you're brother knows what he's doing.. But for now lets follow.." H turned his head back to his aquientance as he called him, Rac. "You coming with us?" He asked.

~~~

Kovu looked out ahead of him as Jaha and Cae had mention a word "bulls-eye", he noticed first that they were talking about a herd of antelope not to far away from them, down a hill somewhat. And he could only smirk. "easy prey" He muttered softly, then turned to speak to Bomani. "Yes I know how you feel friend, and I'm thankful, very thankful for the lion you are. Couldn't ask for a better protector, or friend." he said with a simple smile on his face. He heard Bomani's neck crick and he shivered slightly, "That gives me the weirdest feeling.." he said with a slight smirk on his muzzle as he turned to the Two mates once again as they mentioned him leading the way.

"Well, I guess I should." he said with a smirk, He gave a simple head movement meaning to head out, and whispered soflty, "If you see my tail rise, Attack, That way we can move steathly, So keep your eyes out for me." He said with a slight wink to the lions, Then spoke again.
    "but first lets pick one out.. Big fat and juicy, hard to catch.. Or the simple to catch smaller one with a possible injury.. If we are lucky enough?" He asked, He wanted to get the right amount of food for the lions, and so not to waste food, but not to want them to still be hungry after they hunted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rac's ears perked as Tekua asked him a question, "Wha? Oh sure.." the yellow lion replied as he stood to his feet starting to slowly walk in the direction of the large kopje. "I like your plan Tekua.." Rac said as he looked back over his shoulder at the redish lion. "But just as a little reminder to you all, Simba knows me and who I am.. that might give us a better discount if we are to get close to them.." Rac said with a small grin, as he turned once more to the large rock formation continueing his walk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The 'fool' comment had not gone unheard to Zabad, he gritted his teeth but he could not waste time fighting.
    'Follow me, and Vitani, keep together. When we reach priderock do not speak unless spoken to, let Vitani or Rac do the talking."
    He continued, his shoulders hunched and eyes narrow, he could not wait to plunge his claws into Simba's neck, rip Kovu's eyes out and crush that princesses bones. But he would have to be patient, trust must be gained if they were ever going to succeed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo waited for everyone to get going and follow Zabad with the lead. "He's not my brother," he lied straight faced to Tekua as the red lion passed him, but his eyes wandering to Zabad as he said this.

Sengalo took up the rear when everyone was up and on the way. Acid green eyes stared ahead at all those in front of him. Zabad was at front, closely followed by Vitani, Rac in third, and Tekua just behind the yellow. There were so many strange males involved. Would they actually be able to pull it off? It was a vague possibility, but Sengalo noted that he may have to keep his mouth shut. For now, he would have to take up the part of the silent observer.

---------

Nala's head quickly lifted at the sound of rustling grass in the distance. She narrowed her eyes to focus on the figure in the distance. She recognized the dull cream yellow form of Vitani. However, there was another figure with her... and another and another. Nala blinked a couple of times as her brow furrowed. There were four figures in total and all of them were adult male lions. Nala narrowed her eyes again, but this time, out of suspicion.

None of the Prideland males seemed to be about, so Nala may have to see to this, herself. She lifted her head in the regal manner she had learned in her years as Queen before she passed it on to Kiara. She took sure steps towards the group. Her eyes were mostly focused on Vitani, but she got good glances at the strange males. Perhaps they were the rogues that were being talked about? There were two in particular that caught her eye, both having an eerily uncanny likeness to Scar. However, she reminded herself not to stare and asked the former Outlander lioness calmly, "who are all your friends, Vitani?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    Sengalo waited for everyone to get going and follow Zabad with the lead. "He's not my brother," he lied straight faced to Tekua as the red lion passed him, but his eyes wandering to Zabad as he said this.

Sengalo took up the rear when everyone was up and on the way. Acid green eyes stared ahead at all those in front of him. Zabad was at front, closely followed by Vitani, Rac in third, and Tekua just behind the yellow. There were so many strange males involved. Would they actually be able to pull it off? It was a vague possibility, but Sengalo noted that he may have to keep his mouth shut. For now, he would have to take up the part of the silent observer.

---------

Nala's head quickly lifted at the sound of rustling grass in the distance. She narrowed her eyes to focus on the figure in the distance. She recognized the dull cream yellow form of Vitani. However, there was another figure with her... and another and another. Nala blinked a couple of times as her brow furrowed. There were four figures in total and all of them were adult male lions. Nala narrowed her eyes again, but this time, out of suspicion.

None of the Prideland males seemed to be about, so Nala may have to see to this, herself. She lifted her head in the regal manner she had learned in her years as Queen before she passed it on to Kiara. She took sure steps towards the group. Her eyes were mostly focused on Vitani, but she got good glances at the strange males. Perhaps they were the rogues that were being talked about? There were two in particular that caught her eye, both having an eerily uncanny likeness to Scar. However, she reminded herself not to stare and asked the former Outlander lioness calmly, "who are all your friends, Vitani?"
    "My friends? Oh you mean them? This is Sengalo, Rac, Zebad, and Tekua they were exiled from their other pride and have come too the pridelands too seek refuge." She said redeeming herself trying not too smile as she lied too Nala. SHe was very good at lying and keeping a straight face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Zabad, Scout, Zabad. ))

Zabad nodded and bowed deeply to the queen. What a disgusting thought this runt, Queen over his lovely Keyonna who would have received such an honor if Simba had obeyed his place as outkast. However if Zabad was never exiled from the pridelands, he would not had ran away from his mother and met Keyonna in the first place. Interesting.

Zabad rose again and smiled, almost sweetly but there was a sense of sickliness about it that he just could not hide.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tekua stood in line following the two lions before him, he found it rather.. Awkward to even be traveling like this, the last time had ever been in such a uniformed manner as walking in a line was... Puh never? He shook his head but for now he obeyed the lions that were around him for he knew straight in his mind he couldn't take down every single one of them, and plus.. You had to do things you didn't like to get to the best part.. Right? He looked over the shoulder of Rac and saw Nala as they were heading straight forward her and he thought one word in his mind as he saw the queens face.

damn..

He raised an eyebrow at Vitani as she said he was her friend Pfft, if only she knew what he thought of her.. He rolled his eyes and stared at Zabad in complete amazement as he bowed down and he told himself immediatly he wouldn't do that, EVER. He just gave a quick, friendly, smile.. Ugh how he hated being polite. "Nice to meet you.. " He muttered slightly, he looked over his fur, and he was glad he had at least taken time to clean it before he had meet up with Sengalo, for he actually looked.. Nice for once instead of his fur being all ruffled and battered from not taking care of his fur for a while.

Tekua then spoke up and tried to sound as innocent as ever as he spoke.

"I'm just a lone lion.. I found these guys.. And well we all sorta found ourselves coming into these lands and well.. We have no food.. No water... Think you can take a couple of rogues in.. We can prove ourselves... Somehow I am sure.." he said with a slight smirk appearing on his face, but it quickly dissapeared as he stopped talking once more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rac kept a calm silent stature at Vitani interdouced their names. Rac's eyes didn't leave the Queen for way over a minute, his eyes narrowed slightly but then the yellow lion glanced at Tekua who had spoken up, Rac arched a brow before looking back at Nala before him.

Thoughts of his past recked his mind, this was the lioness responsible for him and his mothers exile, it was her who had stood in the way of her mother and Simba. If it wasn't for Nala, Rac would have goven these lands. The yellow lion quickly shrugged his toughts off as he noticed he was starting drift off. But he wouldn't denie that Nala was the cause off all the misery Rac had to endure through his cubhood. Both her and his father Simba where the once to pay.

Meeting Nala's gaze once more, the yellow lion showed a charming yet polite smirk at the Queen trying his best to gain a good first impression. "I wonder if she remeber me?" Rac throught through his gritted teeth, ".. but what will happen if she does.." the thoughts race through the yellow lions mind, brining it to fact that his past at Pride Rock could endanger the entier scheme.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zabad looked at Sengalo and thought for a moment, this was the first time he had relised how alike they were and it gave him an idea on how to reek more sympathy from Nala.
    "Me and my," he paused and gritted his teeth slightly, "brother, come from far away, exiled from our pride of whom knew of Scar and worshipped him intently, that is why we have these scars on our faces. It is a form of heritage there." He had noticed Nala had been observing their markings for some time. "But we carry them not with pride. I'm not sure if I can speak such strong emotions from my, brother, but I myself am ashamed of it. We would be most grateful of shelter since we have travelled so far without much food or water, and of course, a lion of my age does suffer quite badly under such weight."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bomani looked about once more almost avoiding the situation going on at the moment as he turned his attention to across the waterhole once more seeing that same light glisten on the surface of the water shining brightly into his eyes; slowly he blinked his eyes feeling himself slightly dazzled by the light.

He flicked his head away slowly turning it towards the group once more catching Kovu's words about the hunt that he and the other two were about to execute. Softly Bomani unsheated his claws scritching the ground with his claws once more stretching slightly across the ground letting out a slight audible growl before getting back up and softly shaking his head once more looking over at Kovu before looking at Jaha and Cae.

Listening to Kovu's words as he talked to him made a slight smile come across Bomani's muzzle looking away from Kovu as he said it feeling the rush of happiness go through his body knowing how Kovu felt about him. Bomani looked back and nodded his head to Kovu the smile still on his face.

"Thank you my king" he simply said before moving onto the food talk.
    "You go ahead and hunt; like I said I'm not hungry" he said turning towards the water once more "I'll watch and wait for what we're going to do next" he said nodding his head slightly looking back at Kovu waiting to see what he had to say to his decision "The thought of food just isn't on my mind at the moment".
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cae yawned and laid on his back, "To be honest guys, I'm a lil' tired...I think I'll head back to the den for a bit. No idea what Bomani's doing. I feel a lil' guilty for not coming along..." He sighed and looked up to the group, "I guess I can thank you, Ja for last night." He laughed slightly before rolling onto his front and padding in the opposite direction, "I'll see you guys later." He winked to Jaha and smirked at both Bomani and Kovu.

"Well, I guess it just leaves me and you Kovu." Jaha shook his head slightly, "Guess you're not coming 'mani, huh?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu shook his head as the group started to leave and smirked, "Lazy lions.." He said with a smirk, he waved a paw goodbye at Cae as he started to walk off. "Damn Jaha, what all did you do to him last night, He's tired as I don't know what" He said eying Jaha before lookign to Bomani who was concentrated on a distant object, until he spoke once more. "Ah well.. Its totally your decion upon what you want to do, I don't rule you're life, well I do, but i'm not doing it like that, Forcing you to do things.. If you know what I mean.. though the help would be highly appreciated" He said with a soft smile to Bomani

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    OOC: Okeeday. Some may know my charie Makarov is female. It's been altered and she is now a he. ((Not like we have enough of those nyet?))

Makarov walked through the sun burnt grass, and wound his way about. He'd been walking for a while now, his eyes locked onto this pack of rouges. He was wary of siding with them, it'd ruin his reputation upon his arrival.
    The voices of some of the others became clear as he fell to his breast and crawled gingerly forth. Peeking through the grass he rested himself, relaxed and remained silent for a while, intent on listening.

Dam Jaha, what all did you do to him last night? He's tired as I don't know what.

Makarov coul only see the back of the host to those words. Casting a glance to the right he saw another, and then looking further he depicted yet another lion. His face was stoic, and did not express any thoughts he held inside. A wind swept by, and he pricked his ears to understand it's direction better. Downwind - dobry.
    His breath was silent, and very slow. He did not want to expose himself quite yet.

Ah well...It's totaly your decision upon what you want to do. I don't rule your life - well, I do - but I'm not making it like that. Forcing you to do things... if you know what I mean. Though the help would be highly appreciated.

Makarov was not excellant with his English, and only understood a few objects of the lions message. Makarov cast a frown upon his face, he was tired of guessing what they were saying. Help - he knew this word. Sitting up, he crept out and politely, but with a firm ground, and tood before the lot.

You ask of help? I may be use.

He settled his eyes upon Kovu, and directed his words unto him.