Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiovu
    "Oh...I'm sorry to here that Auntie." "But Dad is preety hard to convince,but I really want to go there." "Wasn't there a bad war between the two Prides when you and Dad were teens,when Mom and Dad were dating."
    "Yes there was but don't worry he's my brother I'm sure I could find some way too convince him too let me take you guys too The outlands." Vitani said with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Oh well cheers for waiting I guess; least I sort of got my RP mood back. Guess thats a good thing ^^))

Bomani looked about for a few moments away from the group of lions and from his king thinking for a few moments as he eaves dropped on the conversation wihtout saying a word.
    A small breeze blew through his mane blowing some in his eye irritating it making him drop his head and bat it away from his paw before glancing up once more this time turning to the small group after hearing all they had to say.

"Food...nah I'm good I don't need to eat" he said raising a paw batting away the suggestion "You do what ever I'll just follow".
    He dropped his paw and looked across the water of the watering hole; the sun reflected off it made it bright and irritated his eyes slightly making him blink a few times. But it was such a wonderful light or so he felt making him want to keep looking at it.
    He looked at Kovu once more nodding at his words.

"Yes I only feel right when I'm doing something good for the pride; it be most appreciated that I do my duties for the potection of this kingdom" he smiled slightly nodding his head slightly to him.

"Well encase you don't remember the whole Outland's incident your pride attacked without much of a warning; just don't want a repeat of something similar" he said pointing his muzzle to the scars on his shoulders with his muzzle "As much unlikley that will happen again" he said looking back at Kovu "Also sorry for bringing that up but thats a perfect example of what can happen in little time" he said in a appolagetic tone dropping his head slightly breaking eye contact with him.

"Yeah anyway lets get this party started huh?" he said looking up glancing at the others keeping his eyes away from Kovu's encase he had someway angered him with his comments about the past.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    "Yes there was but don't worry he's my brother I'm sure I could find some way too convince him too let me take you guys too The outlands." Vitani said with a smile.
    "Aunt Vitani do I look like my Dad when he was a cub,both Mom and Dad say I look like him." "He says i'm a spitting image of him,am I Aunt Vitani."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((For the peoples with Sengalo. ))

Originally posted by Mushroom
    "Precisely, perhaps Sengalo would get in unnoticed but Kovu, last I remember, knows my face well from when I use to taunt him. However after accepting the outlanders Simba seems to be softening, perhaps he would welcome us back with open arms.
    I used to know a very large group of hyenas, most of which were my father's but they ran off when Keyonna died. Maybe I could retrieve some but I'm not sure. They would make good allies outside of Pride Rock if I could."
    Originally posted by Avalon
    The yellow lion eyed the ground as he halted before Sengalo, "This is kinda rash.. but I am acctually seeking an alliance and I am wondering if you are intrested in such an offer.." Rac said as he looked back at Sengalo with a small smile, ".. but after I tried to steal your kill, that is most likely out of question.." the male said looking back at Pride Rock, before turning back to Sengalo, "If you help me.. that little place can be yours to own.." Rac pointed a paw at the large kopje in distance, looking at Sengalo with a small smirk.
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Tekua couldn't help but stiffle a laughter that grew in his body that came out as a slight snicker as he held it in. "Pfft.. Sengalo, was your mom half stupid or something? Damn what a dumb name.." he muttered. "Anyways.. I guess I could take it back and use your proper name.." He said with a slight grin appearing upon his face.

his head turned to the lion that was near Sengalo, but it wasn't Rac. It was another lion, a little older than all three of them. Then shook the lion off his mind, nothing he could do to him. His gaze adverted from the lion back to Senaglo once more. "Well, guess I should be a nice lion and keep my promise huh?" He said with a smirk, "Names Tekua, Not.. Tekky.." he said rolling his eyes, quite annoyed as he said that name actually.
    Originally posted by Katse
    A rumbling that was a pitch or so louder than his last escaped Sengalo, his eyes narrowing as his brow lowered enough for the two halves of his scar to become parallel. How dare he insult his mother. "No, she was murdered," he breathed aggravatingly as his claws extended more, touching the ground.

He took no real regard to Tekua stating his own name, nor the nickname that was clearly not to the red lion's liking. Frankly, he could care less. Instead, he turned his head to stare over at Rac. His eyes were still narrowed as he asked sternly to the yellow lion, "why do you want me to join you?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Aunt Vitani do I look like my Dad when he was a cub,both Mom and Dad say I look like him." "He says i'm a spitting image of him,am I Aunt Vitani."
    Aunt Vitani laughed loudly as Kiovu said "Spitting image" instead of "Splitting image" "I think what you mean too say is Splitting image and now that you mention it the resemblance between you and your father as a cub are alost identical." She says with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aunt Vitani laughed loudly as Kiovu said "Spitting image" instead of "Splitting image" "I think what you mean too say is Splitting image and now that you mention it the resemblance between you and your father as a cub are alost identical." She says with a smile.
    "Does it bring back memories of you and him when you were cubs,do you rhink all look like Dad when i'm a teenager." "Did you know I hate being caried by the scruff,I also hate baths."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Does it bring back memories of you and him when you were cubs,do you rhink all look like Dad when i'm a teenager." "Did you know I hate being caried by the scruff,I also hate baths."
    Tani laughs. "You sure ask a lot of questions don't you? I think you will look like your father and it does bring back good memories." Vitani said thinking back reminising on her life as a child. "I also didn't know you hated being caried by the scruff or getting a bath." She said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As Tahj heard about the war that Vitani is talking about, he never even heard of it, it makes him upset because he never liked fighting, but in bad situtations he has to fight, he's been through alot of fighting of his own, many didn't beleive that he did it on his own, but hearing the word war makes his fur stick up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tani laughs. "You sure ask a lot of questions don't you? I think you will look like your father and it does bring back good memories." Vitani said thinking back reminising on her life as a child. "I also didn't know you hated being caried by the scruff or getting a bath." She said.
    "Yes those are the two things I hate,thats weird that i look exactly like Dad." "The Out Lands seem creepy." "Oh yeah and I just can't wait to be King,Tahj this is my Aunt Vitani she was a Out Lander when she was a cub too."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    At the edge of the desert, a lone form stands, watching.

Watching the Pridelands.

As the shadowed form steps into the light of the blazing sun, it is revealed to be something out of a nightmare - the body is little more than skin and bones, a result of surviving on even less than before the near-drowning experience. Whatever sanity was left before her apparent death has been extinguished. Her notched ear is even more ragged, and her fur is patchy in some areas. Only her characteristic brown stripe and scarlet eyes - now more blood-red than ever - remain true to form.

The one known as Zira has returned.

And her name's meaning - hate - has never been more true to life than it is now.

Crimson eyes never leave sight of the lush greenness to the north as she slowly stalks forward, hell-bent on exacting the revenge she has tried so long to dole out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tahj walks up to Vitani and begins to speak"Gald to meet you mam'e" Tahj never knew what an outlander is but he was glad to meet other lions,lioness, or etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sorry to bring up bad memeories Aunt Vitani,Tahj my Aunt Viatani and my Dads Mom was very evil,she tried to kill my grandpa,but she died." "Did your Mom die Auntie?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Really sorry I havn't been here much, don't really know when to start))

Zabad skulked roung the side of Priderock, making sure to keep out of site. He hadn't seen Sengalo in days and was now looking for Vitani. You know he had kinda grown more attached to his half sister, a strange bond between to two was forming.

Zabad was also anxious to see Sengalo again. Over the past few days he had turned Sengalos words over in his mind and wondered what he was going to say before Vitani had interupted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivoru smiled at his little brother, he knew Kiovu did infact ask alot of questions. suddenly a dark presence wiped Kivo's smile away clean, his head began to pound at how strong the being was, the scent was strangly familiar as he raised his nose to the sky, "Who..is that?" he thought out loud.

Kivoru pushed the dark red tuft away from his scarred eye, and looked about the landscape, "What's this feeling?...I sense anger, hatred, death." Little did the cub know it was his grandmother Zira's presence that brought chills down his spine and the fur on his neck to stand on end.

The cub shook his head and looked back to his family, they hadn't noticed a thing...Kivo has always been a strange cub. He could sense darkness through out the very land he stood upon, even when he was born the very blackness he could sniff out, engulfed his own being, like his father before him who fought against it by falling in love, and the root of the evil his anscestor Scar. This was kept silent between Kovu and Kiara...only they knew what the cub's true power was. "hmm...that was strange." he murmured.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((I know that you haven't been in the RP for a while, Mushroom, but no real time has passed. Sengalo's still in the same spot, Vitani (I guess) just left inconspicuously and headed back to Priderock, and two new lions have shown up, Tekua and Rac, and are asking Sengalo and Zabad to join them in taking over Priderock.))

The cubs and Vitani didn't seem to take much notice of Nala's departure from them, but the old Queen shrugged it off. She knew how much the Princes admired Vitani and she wanted to let them spend time with her without an old lioness like her around. Vitani was a sharp one and good with the cubs. Nala supposed she left them in good paws.

Nala continued to walk through the grasslands as the cubs and Vitani carried on their conversation back at Priderock. Her intention was to find Simba, but she didn't mind taking the stroll as she searched. She lifted her head to sniff the air around her, making an attempt to see if the rumours of those rogues were true. However, nothing new came to her. Perhaps, she was just out of range. It wouldn't be too long now before she heard word if they meant friendship or harm. Kovu, Simba, and other males of the pride seemed to be out and about in the lands since morning, since she hadn't seen any of them at all today. Nala kept continuing her slow, calm walk through her homeland, not expecting any danger that may be lurking in the shadows at this point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((OOC: Just popping in, this is why you don't leave charries, so people return and know whats happening! ))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Ah, oops hehe, ok ignore that last post))

Zabad managed to bring himself to his feet once more. He look over at Tekua and Rac. They seemed strong and strudy but were they trustworthy. It had been difficult to find people he could trust in this world. But he was willing to give it a chance.

"Very well," he began, "Vitani will take us to Simba, perhaps saying we are vagerbonds or outkasts from our own pride or prides. Hopefully with his soft heart he'll welcome us, like a fool."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When Vitani had noticed that the cubs had gone too play she gets up and looks around too make sure no one is watching her. She quietly slinks off too see the lions who she had met earlier in order too take over the pridelands. But then she thought of something the kids. Amazing enough she didn't want anyone too hurt the kids they had done nothing too her that would make her even want too kill them. Perhaps she could raise all of them too hate pridelanders like her. She figured this was a good time too strike everyone trusted her. She walked over too Zebad. "We should strike soon Simba has his guard down he thinks that this war between pridelander and outlander has ended it hasn't even begun yet" She said with a soft cackle. "Now's the time too stirke while his trust in me is still strong" She says with a big smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zabad gave Sengalo a slight nudge and began to walk forward towards Vitani.
    "Then we must leave immediately. Take us to Pride Rock now and we will speak with Simba or possibly his queen and ask for a welcome."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((OOC: Been noticing this a lot in posts, No offense but its not called "Kovu's Territory" for nothing Kovu = The King of Pride Landers ;P.. Simba is just there to help out *hopes this clears up any confusion amungst the RP'ers*.. Maybe I should have clearly stated this.. :| ))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.