Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((OOC:< RP members aI am really sorry, lately I have been seriously Sick (In real life) And I'm trying to get on the comp as much as possible, I'm also grounded at the moment which is also not helping me. Also trying to get tons of things done with the Vegas trip (The pictures uploaded, diary things, a report for school) and I'm also trying to keep up with school seeing I missed two days (Monday and tuesday).. I am deeply sorry for not being the most active RP'er here xX.. *Lowers head ashamed*, But I am going to be editing this post for those who see it, with the RP replies for my two characters.. Once again, I'm really sorry.

And Kiovu, you can not RP here unless you are signed up for the RP, which you are currently not. And you are really using the wrong format in which to RP. Meaning if you want your character to talk use Quotation marks. Example

Kovu looked out at the lands "Hey look a dog" <-- The quotations make it easy so the people know when your character is speaking, and when he is not.

Please use the right format for RP'ing when you DO Start to RP. If you are having a problem with meeting this request. I am going to have to not allow you to RP Here. ))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Yes. Please learn proper RP etiquette before you RP.

*Hugs sick KTL* Hope you get better, my friend. ))

Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    Vitani wandered further away from Kovu and the rest. She smiled. What nobody knew was this was all a plot to become closer to the pridelanders just too destroy them all. She saw two lions talking they both seemed so familiar to Vitani but she didn't know where they had come from she couldn't exactly put a finger on it but she knew she saw these lions somewhere. Vitani wandered closer to them keeping rather alert just in case. "DO I know you" She asked Sengalo. He looked so evil as if he was blood related to Vitani. But she had never known about him or the other lion.
    Dark brown ears perked forward as he lifted his head, hearing a feminine, though a bit raspy, voice referring to him. He blinked a few times, wondering who would interupt him. He turned around to face Vitani. He stared at her for a few moments, comprehending that a Pridelander had found him. Regaining himself, Sengalo stood with his head held confidently. "As a matter of fact," Sengalo replied calmly, "you do, Vitani, but it's been a very long time since we last met."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    ((Yes. Please learn proper RP etiquetted before you RP.

*Hugs sick KTL* Hope you get better, my friend. ))

Dark brown ears perked forward as he lifted his head, hearing a feminine, though a bit raspy, voice referring to him. He blinked a few times, wondering who would interupt him. He turned around to face Vitani. He stared at her for a few moments, comprehending that a Pridelander had found him. Regaining himself, Sengalo stood with his head held confidently. "As a matter of fact," Sengalo replied calmly, "you do, Vitani, but it's been a very long time since we last met."
    "I am quite terrible with names I knew your face looks familiar but I can't quite pinpoint what your name is."She said about as calmly as Sengalo. She could sense a little bit of anger towards her probably from the fact that she was a pridelander. "Look whatever your name is don't worry I am not nor will I ever be an actual pride lander this is all just a plot Kovu killed my brother and Kiara killed my mother You really think I'd actually become a pridelander with some people who both killed my own family? Of course I wouldn't this is just till I think of a way to overthrow the pridelanders and kill each and every one of them" Vitani said with a wicked smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo watched as Zabad collapsed on the ground in a heap. He looked away for a moment, his brow lowering as he still thought of what he was going to admit.

"Zabad," he finally spoke up sternly, "what if I were to tell you that there was still someone... a family member, I guess you could say... that was still around for you? And I don't mean Kovu or Vitani, since they betrayed the Outlanders and...o-... your father." He lowered his head to get eye level with Zabad, the look on his face very much serious.

Zabad was confused and even a little frightened at the news he had just received.
    "Who?" Zabad said curiously, "Who is it? And how am I related to them? If it is through my mother then I dont want to know, she cast me out and refused me as the true heir to the throne What my father would have wanted, and gave the honor to one of her kin, not of royal blood. Ignored me and my true brother Nuka. I hated her!" Zabad realised he had been ranting, he shook his head apologitically. "I'm sorry I get carried away. I didn't hate her, but she was the reason I left. Please continue."

But just as he said that a familiar voice echoed behind him, Zabad twisted his head to see, Vitani! His half-sister coming towards him, Vitani and Zabad were of the same mother but not father. How'd she'd grown. He remembered leaving her when she was a young cub, he disliked her greatly but he did not have the loathing for her that he had for Kovu.

Sengalo spoke to the lioness about knowing her a long time ago. Zabad could not believe the change and had to comfirm,
    "Vitani?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mushroom
    Zabad was confused and even a little frightened at the news he had just received.
    "Who?" Zabad said curiously, "Who is it? And how am I related to them? If it is through my mother then I dont want to know, she cast me out and refused me as the true heir to the throne What my father would have wanted, and gave the honor to one of her kin, not of royal blood. Ignored me and my true brother Nuka. I hated her!" Zabad realised he had been ranting, he shook his head apologitically. "I'm sorry I get carried away. I didn't hate her, but she was the reason I left. Please continue."

But just as he said that a familiar voice echoed behind him, Zabad twisted his head to see, Vitani! His half-sister coming towards him, Vitani and Zabad were of the same mother but not father. How'd she'd grown. He remembered leaving her when she was a young cub, he disliked her greatly but he did not have the loathing for her that he had for Kovu.

Sengalo spoke to the lioness about knowing her a long time ago. Zabad could not believe the change and had to comfirm,
    "Vitani?"
    "Hello Zabad" Vitani said. "It's been a while since I had last seen you. What have you been doing with yourself"? She asked she knew Zabad hated her but truthfully Vitani didn't care she didn't have many friends she didn't need any friends. "I was wondering maybe we could all form a team and get rid of Kovu. I'm not asking for a buddy or a pal. All that I am saying is if you hate Kovu as much as I do why don't we team up and get him out of the way?"Vitani said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zabad raised an eyebrow, could he really work with his half-sister, someone he hated so much. he looked up at Sengalo to see what he though, he too seemed supicious. A thought crepted into Zabad's head: perhaps he could team up, just till the killed Kovu then with his sly wit (inherited from his father) he could trap Sengalo and Vitani and have done with them too. He knew for certain that once Kovu was dead there would be blood shed over who would rule next, and since Zabad was the heir to the throne, why not him to spill the blood?

"Perhaps," Zabad said, trying to hide a grim smile. He stood up, pulling himself up to his full height (which took some energy because of his poor health but none the less he managed), so that he was now considerably taller then Vitani and even Sengalo to some extent. "What will happen after Kovu is dead?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Meep. Now I'm confused. Mushroom said that Vitani wasn't Scar's daughter, but my idea was that she was...? That would make Sengalo and Vitani unrelated.*hops over to Comments thread to continue discussion*))

Sengalo held back a roll of the eyes. How typical for him to still be forgotten. He listened as Vitani explained herself, also arching a scarred brow. He took a look at Zabad, who kept questioning the lioness. Sengalo's eyes narrowed some at the suggestion of teaming up. He wasn't too fond of the idea, to be frank.

He lowered himself to sit on his haunches, tapping the dirt lightly with an ebony claw as he looked off into another direction.

((Nyawr. Writer's block.:woeisme: ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zabad raised an eyebrow, could he really work with his half-sister, someone he hated so much. he looked up at Sengalo to see what he though, he too seemed supicious. A thought crepted into Zabad's head: perhaps he could team up, just till the killed Kovu then with his sly wit (inherited from his father) he could trap Sengalo and Vitani and have done with them too. He knew for certain that once Kovu was dead there would be blood shed over who would rule next, and since Zabad was the heir to the throne, why not him to spill the blood?

"Perhaps," Zabad said, trying to hide a grim smile. He stood up, pulling himself up to his full height (which took some energy because of his poor health but none the less he managed), so that he was now considerably taller then Vitani and even Sengalo to some extent. "What will happen after Kovu is dead?"
    "You know what forget it, it was just an option. I don't understand what you both seem to hate me about. I'm the one who knows all of Kovu's weaknesses and Kiara's if you teamed with me I could both give you the throne but you know what I can see I'm just wasting my time."Vitani said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zabad stood up and moved closely towards Vitani, he did not like her talking to him in such a manner.
    "I hate you, because mother somthered you and Kovu, you always had the attention, just because mother wasn't quite satisfied with the kin Scar had produced. Scar, her love, the king, Nuka and I should have been her ultimate pride and joy but no. That is why I hate you." He said, "and why I, and maybe even Sengalo do not trust you."
    He walked back to Sengalo slowly, then turned his head and looked at Vitani with a slight look of disgust. "If you can prove to us that you are telling the truth and that you will respect me as a heir to the throne, then I may trust you."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zabad stood up and moved closely towards Vitani, he did not like her talking to him in such a manner.
    "I hate you, because mother somthered you and Kovu, you always had the attention, just because mother wasn't quite satisfied with the kin Scar had produced. Scar, her love, the king, Nuka and I should have been her ultimate pride and joy but no. That is why I hate you." He said, "and why I, and maybe even Sengalo do not trust you."
    He walked back to Sengalo slowly, then turned his head and looked at Vitani with a slight look of disgust. "If you can prove to us that you are telling the truth and that you will respect me as a heir to the throne, then I may trust you."
    "I always have respected you I always will Sengalo too if I didn't respect you two do you think I'd want to take the king out so you two can be rulers? Maybe Mother did give me and Kovu all the attention but I am nothing like Kovu If it was up to me you would of been heir to the throne years ago if it were up to me You would of gotten the most attention from mother. Just tell me how I can prove myself and I will do it. Just know this Zabad I am not even remotely in the same league as Kovu in fact I would appreciate it if you didn't use that name in the same sentence as mine. I don't know how to prove myself so just tell me what I must do and I will do it" Vitani said giving a bow to Zabad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zabad look back at Vitani with some interest, he disliked the way she used the term 'rulers' but everything else she said.
    "You have just done it." He said with a wicked smile. Zabad turned to Sengalo and for the first time he ask the lions opinion.
    "What do you think?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "So you do remember me, then," Sengalo pointed out bluntly as Vitani said his name.

At Zabad asking for Sengalo's opinion, the young lion turned to stare calmly at him, then looked in the opposite direction as he thought. "Fine..." he said dully. "Vitani," he spoke up after a short silence, "if you plan to get under the skin of the Pridelandars and join with us-though I can't really say we're much of a team just yet- how would you pull it off? I don't think Simba nor Kovu would approve of two strange males coming to his pride, whether they remembered us or not."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Precisely, perhaps Sengalo would get in unnoticed but Kovu, last I remember, knows my face well from when I use to taunt him. However after accepting the outlanders Simba seems to be softening, perhaps he would welcome us back with open arms.
    I used to know a very large group of hyenas, most of which were my father's but they ran off when Keyonna died. Maybe I could retrieve some but I'm not sure. They would make good allies outside of Pride Rock if I could."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((OOC: Kay sick or not, heres my posts. ))

Tekua smirked widely at Rac, his plans and intentions seemed.. Perfect, and how they would help him just to have a little fun in this pride.

"Well, What if someone survived or saw something you've done in the past and noticed you here? They could easily tell them what you have done.." He said in a montonious voice. However he could really care less upon the lions answer to his question. All he wanted was to gain his so called 'trust' For that was the one thing you needed to build a relationship, or in this case... Compradeship is what Tekua called it.. Not a friendship.. He could and would never have a friend. Not as long as he was living or breathing. He cricked his neck hearing the bones crack slightly and shuffled his paws to awaken them a bit more.

"I'm thinking about this plan... Perhaps there are... Others out here that want to do what we want to?" He questioned with a tilt of his head, and he looked away from Rac at the glinting area of water away from them. He noticed it was water because it glimpsed the suns reflection at him, he looked there for one reason, a scent. But it seemed to have dissapeared a while ago for it was faint. But somewhere else.. Was probably where the others were.

he looked back at Rac and when he did he had a devilish smirk set upon his muzzle. "So how far are you willing to go to get this done..." He asked once more.

~~~

Kovu listened to Jaha and then Cae as they spoke and watched them move closer to each other, he then looked to Jaha and smirked, and then his own stomach told him it was a good idea when it made a hungarious noice. "Hmm.. I do think my stomach's forcing me to take sides with you Jaha" He said with a slight smile coming onto his face as he finished his statement. He thought a second on what to eat, then he got the idea and just shrugged and decided to let the other lions decide for now. "Hmm Jaha's idea, so I say we let Jaha decide on what Breakfast will be today." He said with a slight smirk eyeing the other three lions he was standing with for their opinions.

And then he heard Bomani speak once more, and he listened to his 'Protectors' statement and words fully, ears wide as he spoke. For usually when Bomani spoke, he spoke the truth and also his words were very strong. Just like he was, however he did confuse Kovu sometimes when he spoke when he got 'technical'. "Well.. As I have said.. We'll have to reschedule this little get together" Kovu said giving Bomani a quick wink before he turned into the direction of the Pride Lands. "Besides.. Its not like someone could attack the place in a matter of.. Ten Minutes or something.." he said in a wary voice because he knew, anything could happen. At any given point and time. But he quickly shook that though out of his head and he sighed but the sigh was quickly covered up by a warm smile that was planted firmly upon his face as he looked to his friends once more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kovu listened to Jaha and then Cae as they spoke and watched them move closer to each other, he then looked to Jaha and smirked, and then his own stomach told him it was a good idea when it made a hungarious noice. "Hmm.. I do think my stomach's forcing me to take sides with you Jaha" He said with a slight smile coming onto his face as he finished his statement. He thought a second on what to eat, then he got the idea and just shrugged and decided to let the other lions decide for now. "Hmm Jaha's idea, so I say we let Jaha decide on what Breakfast will be today." He said with a slight smirk eyeing the other three lions he was standing with for their opinions.

And then he heard Bomani speak once more, and he listened to his 'Protectors' statement and words fully, ears wide as he spoke. For usually when Bomani spoke, he spoke the truth and also his words were very strong. Just like he was, however he did confuse Kovu sometimes when he spoke when he got 'technical'. "Well.. As I have said.. We'll have to reschedule this little get together" Kovu said giving Bomani a quick wink before he turned into the direction of the Pride Lands. "Besides.. Its not like someone could attack the place in a matter of.. Ten Minutes or something.." he said in a wary voice because he knew, anything could happen. At any given point and time. But he quickly shook that though out of his head and he sighed but the sigh was quickly covered up by a warm smile that was planted firmly upon his face as he looked to his friends once more.
    Jaha turned his head quickly to draw his attention to Kovu once more. He carefully switched his full attention on Kovu for a second and flicked his tail to the side. He smirked at him and shook his head.

"Well first off, what do you guys want to eat?" He stood dead in his tracks and waited for each and every one of them to shout out their opinions.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion

((OOC: Kay sick or not, heres my posts. ))

Tekua smirked widely at Rac, his plans and intentions seemed.. Perfect, and how they would help him just to have a little fun in this pride.

"Well, What if someone survived or saw something you've done in the past and noticed you here? They could easily tell them what you have done.." He said in a montonious voice. However he could really care less upon the lions answer to his question. All he wanted was to gain his so called 'trust' For that was the one thing you needed to build a relationship, or in this case... Compradeship is what Tekua called it.. Not a friendship.. He could and would never have a friend. Not as long as he was living or breathing. He cricked his neck hearing the bones crack slightly and shuffled his paws to awaken them a bit more.

"I'm thinking about this plan... Perhaps there are... Others out here that want to do what we want to?" He questioned with a tilt of his head, and he looked away from Rac at the glinting area of water away from them. He noticed it was water because it glimpsed the suns reflection at him, he looked there for one reason, a scent. But it seemed to have dissapeared a while ago for it was faint. But somewhere else.. Was probably where the others were.

he looked back at Rac and when he did he had a devilish smirk set upon his muzzle. "So how far are you willing to go to get this done..." He asked once more.
    Rac smiled to the redish lion has he sat down on the soft grass, getting sligthly tierd of standing, listening intendtivly to the lions words the yellow lion kept a calm face as Tekua talk about Rac's possible dark past. "Well my.. friend" Rac answered slowly, "my record is as clean as it can ever be... they have nothing to put on me, I am an innocent.. and my father mistreated me cuz of one reason.. I was an unreal child.." Rac said with a pause eyeing lion before him, "All I wish.. is revenge.." yellow lion said with an evil smirk stuck on his face.

"Hmm.." Rac thought for a while hearing Tekua's speech of other lions out there with the same goal, ".. if there is such a thing, then teaming up with them, will give us a huge advantage, and it will also be a lot easier to lunghe an assult against Pride Rock and it's inhabitants.."Rac said with a thoughtful tone to his voice, looking at the green grass between his feet, before back up at the lion adding a small smile.

Rac smirked as the red lion asked him about what lenghts he would go to obtain his goal, "Well that is quite simple, if needed I will go to the extent of murder.. nothing will stop me achiveing my goal, but it doesn't really matter if it's needed with killing or not, I personaly could care less.." Rac said with a devilish grin placed on his maw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "So you do remember me, then," Sengalo pointed out bluntly as Vitani said his name.

At Zabad asking for Sengalo's opinion, the young lion turned to stare calmly at him, then looked in the opposite direction as he thought. "Fine..." he said dully. "Vitani," he spoke up after a short silence, "if you plan to get under the skin of the Pridelandars and join with us-though I can't really say we're much of a team just yet- how would you pull it off? I don't think Simba nor Kovu would approve of two strange males coming to his pride, whether they remembered us or not."
    "I had a few ideas but other then that I got nothing. You and Zabad were always the smartest when it comes to thinking about ideas like that. I will join with you but what we need to do is think about ideas together. That's why I wanna join with you two because you two were always the smartest when it came to things like that." Vitani said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo exchanged a glance with Zabad at Vitani's last statement, then stood to his feet casually. "Well," he began as he stretched his front limbs and scratched at the ground, "if we're to pull this off, it has to be done from within the pride. If we could gain their trust, as Kovu and you-" He nodded his head at Vitani. "-have, we may have a chance. Besides..." He took a glance in the direction of the distant Priderock. "Simba does seemed to have softened now and if we go in, asking to 'humbly become members of the pride,' it shouldn't be too difficult."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Avalon
    Rac smiled to the redish lion has he sat down on the soft grass, getting sligthly tierd of standing, listening intendtivly to the lions words the yellow lion kept a calm face as Tekua talk about Rac's possible dark past. "Well my.. friend" Rac answered slowly, "my record is as clean as it can ever be... they have nothing to put on me, I am an innocent.. and my father mistreated me cuz of one reason.. I was an unreal child.." Rac said with a pause eyeing lion before him, "All I wish.. is revenge.." yellow lion said with an evil smirk stuck on his face.

"Hmm.." Rac thought for a while hearing Tekua's speech of other lions out there with the same goal, ".. if there is such a thing, then teaming up with them, will give us a huge advantage, and it will also be a lot easier to lunghe an assult against Pride Rock and it's inhabitants.."Rac said with a thoughtful tone to his voice, looking at the green grass between his feet, before back up at the lion adding a small smile.

Rac smirked as the red lion asked him about what lenghts he would go to obtain his goal, "Well that is quite simple, if needed I will go to the extent of murder.. nothing will stop me achiveing my goal, but it doesn't really matter if it's needed with killing or not, I personaly could care less.." Rac said with a devilish grin placed on his maw.
    ((OOC: I hope you don't mind me waiting for LKS's reply before I reply KS x) ... ))

Tekua listened to Rac tell of how far he would actually go for his plan to succeed and he smirked widely and grinned. "Ah.. My friend, we have much to learn from each other then.. I say we team up for this purpose.." He said in a calm yet stern voice as he sat down with the yellow lion watching him closely just in case, he never knew if he could trust the lion, but the state he was in he could easily take him down thanks to the wounds that were inflicted upon him. But still it wouldn't matter.. The lion before him was not even equivalent to his mind, or was he... But one thing was for sure, Rac was a lot stronger than Tekua was. But brains sometimes outsmarted Brawn. And he had proven this many a times with his foes.

He glanced slightly at Rac and smirked "Well.. If we are to regroup with others, we wont find anyone by just standing here all day" He said in a monotonious voice as he spoke. He looked around him and sighed as he couldn't smell anything due to the lions scent of blood. "Why did I have to meet you after you lose a fight.." he said sarcastically. "Now I can't even smell around me. Gah ya loser.." He said in a stern voice nudging the yellow lion slightly. "I'm only playing.. Just so you know.. Lets get out of here.." He said again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiovu
    Wakes up and wonders where his brother is,who was prveiously laying next to him. Kiovu walked out of the den into the morning light,he wondered where his brother was."I'm going to go find Kivoru,I wonder where he could of gone",the young cub thinks to himself.He walked,and walked..until he found his brother Kivoru.He saw him standing there.Kiovu walks up behind him."Kivoru,Mom and Dad said we shouldn't go here".Kiovu got the a strange feeling of Evil here.Kiovu gets a little scared."Come on Kivoru,this place doesn't seem right..we should get out of here."
    Dani turns to the guy who seems to to know Kivo most likely a brother. "Don't worry I'll make sure too take care of your brother. If there's anyone who can protect him it's me do what you want Kivo but I'm in the mood for an adventure. " Dani said. He was way too bored at Pride Rock without any friends too go back too Pride Rock now.