Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kiovu followed his older brother KIvo to eavesdrop, Kiovu went every where Kivo went, Kiovu stayed low to the groung just like his brother was* "Kivo do you think Dad and Grandma will let these Out Siders into the Pride Lands? I hope they don't cause by the way they look they look a lot like trouble to me."

P.S Kivo could you come on MSN messenger I want to talk to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Prince_Kivoru
    Kivoru was feeling a little strange about the new comers to the Pridelands, Rogues don't come around very often, " I wonder what gradma and gramps are doing." he said under his breath, looking back where he left the adults alone to talk. Catching the scent of his father he began to trot onward.

After a few moments, he finally saw the dark fur of his father and the cream fur of his grandmother, cautiously he gazed at the other blurrs of fuzz he saw from his perch on the hill. "There they a--" the sudden rumbling of Kivo's stomach inturrupted him. he ignored it and continued on down the hill, when it happened again, "I'll eat later..." he said to himself. Not wanting to give away his position he remained low to the ground and snuck up behind his dad to evesdrop on their conversation.
    Vitani turned around hearing a small rumble her hearing had been very good she had learned too idenify little sounds that nobody else could hear and gave a playful yet stern look too Kivo and Kiovu. "Didn't your dad ever tell you guys it wasn't nice too eavesdrop?" She asked the 2 cubs in a playful scolding tone with a cocked eyebrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alex's ear turned towards the quiet comotion. As he looked in the direction of the princes who were hiding in the bushes.

"Cubs." Alex said to himself.

as he returned to the rest of the conversation between the adults.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    "I don't know them too well. You're one of my best friends. I really want too come with you that is unless you don't want me too come. Something tells me you're trying too change my mind like you don't want me around." Dani said.

Yianni took one of Bookisi's paws and shook it energetically. "Pleased too meet you"He said energetically. "Wanna be friends?" He asked.

Sakur sighed. "Dani you must not think that. It's not that I don't want you to come. It's just that, I'm used to being alone and I wouldn't want to turn nasty on you or anything. Like I said I'm used to travelling alone that's all" she told him sadly.

---
    Boo smiled. "Sure little guy" she replied. She was happy to have someone to talk to and all this energetic energy was always a good thing. In her mind there wasn't enough of it around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Okay" Dani said faking a smile like it was no big deal but too Dani it was one of the biggest deals. "If you have too leave I'm gonna miss you a whole lot" He wanted too be more then just friends with Sakura but now he wouldn't even be able too see her again. Dani turned away he wasn't too keen on crying in front of his friends.

(Quesion is Bookisi a kid or teen/adult)

BIC: Dyani skipped around in a circle very happy he had found a new friend. "Come on let me show you around you're gonna love living here trust me"Dyani said energetically.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura looked at Dani and then looked forward sadly and then back at Dani. "Ok You can come" she told him with a small smile. She was hoping he wouldn't change his mind now. It could be good having someone to talk to on her journey She thought. "I'm just not used to travelling with someone." she admitted. "It should be fun but it'll take a while to get used to you know?" she told him truthfully.

(She's a teen )

"What we waiting for then" Bookisi replied and followed after Dyani energetically. "where shall we go first" she asked. "This place is so big, I really don't have a clue where to start" she chuckled softly/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Skye
    Sakura looked at Dani and then looked forward sadly and then back at Dani. "Ok You can come" she told him with a small smile. She was hoping he wouldn't change his mind now. It could be good having someone to talk to on her journey She thought. "I'm just not used to travelling with someone." she admitted. "It should be fun but it'll take a while to get used to you know?" she told him truthfully.

(She's a teen )

"What we waiting for then" Bookisi replied and followed after Dyani energetically. "where shall we go first" she asked. "This place is so big, I really don't have a clue where to start" she chuckled softly/
    "This is my first time tagging along with someone too I'm a wanderer as well you are the first person I am gonna go travel with someone.I promise you I will make this journey tons of fun."Dani said.

Dyani took one of Bookisi's paws pulling her gently. "You should go see the watering hole it's one of my most favorite places come on" Dyani said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well Aunt Vitani, me and Kivo know that there is trouble in the Pride Lands, and we want to know what's going on, so we can help stop it. Kivo and are getting old enough to know this stuff, and help out."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivo clasped his brother's maw shut with his paws, "You're babbling again..." he mumbled. The young prince layed back his ears "Sorry Aunt Vitani, we were just curious about who these guys are." glancing at each new face, he whispers to Vitani "Are they going to be living here?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Prince_Kivoru
    Kivo clasped his brother's maw shut with his paws, "You're babbling again..." he mumbled. The young prince layed back his ears "Sorry Aunt Vitani, we were just curious about who these guys are." glancing at each new face, he whispers to Vitani "Are they going to be living here?"
    "I don't know Kivo maybe, maybe not. Your father is very smart when it comes too letting lions join the pride if he noticed just 1 bad thing about them he'd send them on their way. There's no need too feel sorry I was just kidding around with ya. In fact if you kids wanna sit here and listen too our conversation well it's okay with me. I think they'll be fine Kivo remember I used too be a outsider too and I turned out preety good didn't I?" She asked giving her nephew Kivo a loving little nudge.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alex look towerds the hevens for gidence from Mufassa. There were so many new faces in the pride that he felt that he was alowen.

He turned his face towards the sky and wisperd.

"Father lion I miss you very mutch. Please let me speek to you." Alex said before lowering his head and sobbing.

He felt the wind blow through his mane. A comforting reminder that he was not alowen.

A tune ran though his head. It was a lullaby that Sarabi used to sing to him when he first arrived. It gave him comfort when he was feeling down.

He started to humm some of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kiovu pushed Kivos paw off his muzzle* "Sorry bro some times I just do that and don't realize i'm doing it. So, hope fully they aree't bad lions. Cause I don't want what happened when Dad was a teen to happen again."

Ooc: Kivo could you log into MSN Messenger we go to talk, it's not about anything bad it's a good thing we need to talk about. but make sure and log in some time after 3:00 Pacific Time cause i'm not out of school until three on week days

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alex looked in the cubs direction. "Kovu your sons are over in the bushes you know." Alex smiled at the cubs

"I'll go check on them. Ill still be in earshot of you guys." He continued to Kovu. before heading over to the princes.

Alex walked up to them

"My princes, You realy have to lern to be abit quieter when your hiding somewhere. I herd everything you said.

I am no newcommer to the pride I was here before your grandfather was born. Mufassa and Sarrabi were my adopted perants and rased they me as his owen cub. I had to leave because my mate got hurt. She could not live here in priderock because of her injerys. So I chose to look after her in a place where I know she would be safe.

When she died I returned to priderock with my cubs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Kivo check this guy out he's like older than Grandpa Simba, he was here before Scar took over the Pride Lands and when Grandpa Simba was born, and before Mom and Dad fell in love some years later and brought peace between the Pride Lands and the Out Lands. Wow it's an honor to meet you."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The honour is mine my princes.

Listen to your father boath of you. Since you two are part of the royal family, the whole of the pridelands looks to you two as an example to follow.

I know the fealing well I have walked that parth myself in my time. As Mufassas adopted son I know how you feal when the world looks to you.

My advice to you is this my eldest prince. this is advice that my adopted father told me. A King is a servent to the people he rules. Listen to them.

Though I would never be king, Mufassa torght me alot.

your father Kovu is the rightful king of the pridelands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know but that's what I don't like I just want to be like a normal cub that can be free to play, plus I won't be king my brother Kivo will, i'll just be a commoner like Scar was after Kivo becomes king." *Kiovu was about to let a tear out but he held it back he never cried i front of guests."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alex looked at the sadnend cub.
    "I just keep asking what would Mufassa say. I think he would agree with you on one point about not being king but as playing like a normal cub. I think he would alow you to do that.

I used to come back caked in mud and other mess and he didn't mind.

But when I misbehaved I was punished as I should have been.

What I am trying to say is it's ok to be a normal cub but not to be a bad cub that's all. But I would ask your father first." Alex said.

Alex thort over what the young cub had said about himself and scar.

"Your wrong my prince about you being a commoner the reason that scar was one was, um..... Scar was not always bad and his real name is not Scar but Tarka. Tarka had got a really bad blow to the head which changed him for the worse. That's why we call him Scar. All the good was drained from him that day and nothing could of brought Tarka back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know my Dad would probably bust me if me and Kivo came back caked in mud, I know and there are some times when he really has punished when we were not being good just ask Kivo, So Scar used to be nice?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC: Is Sarabi still alive here?

IC:
    "Well um yes Tarka was very nice. But Tarka was a very nice lion a compleate oppisate to scar.

If you had met Tarka and then Scar you will understand why we gave Scar a diferant name. Tarkas dead and Scar is also. you won't have to warry about them anyway." =)

A little cub came bounding up to Alex followed by another. it was apparant thet the two were brother and sister.

"Dad Dad Daaaaaaaaaad there you are dad. Sarah got us lost dad." John said.

"No you took the wrong turn Johnathan."

"It's John, Sar."John said

"My name is Sarah." Sarah replied.

"Hay you two stop." Alex growled at his cubs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ooc: No I don't know
    IC: "Yeah well that's to bad, I wish the Tarka was still alive so we could hang out, and I guess these two are John and Sarah?" *Kiovu took one look at Sarah and fell in love with her*