Originally posted by Prince_Kivoru
{ *like the white rabbit from Alice in wonderland* OMFG I'm late I'm so frickin late!!! *runs to his computer, tries to skid to a stop but crashes into the monitor* OW DAMMIT!!!!}

Kivo smiles to his mother and father "Good morning to you too Mom, Papa." the young prince said with another yawn. As his father began to speak to someone else Kivo smirked and began to sneek past them, "hehehe....the old fart won't be able to tell if I'm coming or going." he chuckled to himself as he tipped toed past his father something along the horizon caught his attention, the sudden change in scenery made him marvel at the land scape "The outlands....why do I get a strange feeilng when I see that place?" he thought, Kivoru with his mouth agape, continued to stare into the vast, remote land. His eyes changed from their bright emerald green to a blood shot red, the inheritted darkness in his soul began to rise along with his couriosity.

"I'm gonna go out and play for a while..." he said to his father with a smirk, still staring at the Outlands. "This is gonna be way past cool..." he chuckled to himself.
As Dani stayed near the king he saw a cub a bit older then him rush off to the shadowy place that he had heard so much about. Maybe Dani could befriend this cub and they could both be the best of friends. Dani always wondered what was so mysterious about these outlands it felt like it was sucking him in. Now Dani knew Vitani and Kovu would never want him up over there so he quickly slipped past the two adult lions and followed this cub hoping to make a friend.