Originally posted by Prince_Kivoru
((sorry I'm late, I'm falling behind a bit so forgive me if I leave anything out))

Kivoru smiled to his younger brother, "I thought you were still asleep knucklehead!" he said playfully nudging him in the shoulder. Kivoru was caught of guard when the new young lioness came into view. "I'm Prince Kivoru..it's a pleasure to meet you miss Safila." he said politely with a bow, Kivoru was always respectful to ladies, as was a trait he developed from his grandfather.

As Nala came up to the group Kivoru was over joyed "Grandmother Nala!!" he shouted as he pounced on her and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. "where's grandpa Simba?" he asked
Dani sighs."I'll see you guys later I think I'm just gonna see you guys back at Pride Rock." Dani says trying too make sure he didn't sound upset to his friends even though deep down he really was. When he saw Kivo and his grand mother and brother it just made Dani feel very sad. It had been so long ago that he had family it just made him upset just thinking about it.