Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiovu
    *Kio woke up after being for knocked out for about an hour, Kio seen his brother Kivoru running off into the distance, he got up and chased after Kivoru* "Hey Kivo I need to talkl to you it's important!"

Kivo could you please come on your MSM Messenger account i need to talk to you
    Kivo stopped in a mid leap whe he heard his brother's voice. He turned away from the fluttering, colorful inscet "Sure little bro, whats up?" He sat in a tall patch of grass, ears perked to his brother's words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Kivo I don't know how to say this but about 15 minutes ago I collapsed from exaustion and I hit my left eye against a rock, and now I have a scar there like Dad's.And i'm afraid he will be ashamed of me and this stupid scar. What do you think Kivo?" Ooc: Kivo could you come on MSn Messenger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alex herd the crys of the young cub and returned to his great nephue (sp?)

Kivo are you ok?

Alex saw the cut on Kiovu's head.

"I'm going to let you in on a secret. A scar doesn't chang who you are. Even I have mine." Alex said moving his mane reveling a long scar running down his shoulder and along his back.

"Sarah has several on her sholder from a hyana. But I doubt that is deap enough to make a diferance. only time will tell"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "They you Alex I hope it does go away but I still don't think Dad will like it, Mom will probably freak out when she see's it, but now i'm ashamed of it cause it makes look like a certain person from our past the wasn't very good."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivoru glanced at the scar on his brother, "Does it hurt? Do you need me to get mom?!" he gasped in fear for his brother's health. Listening to Alex he began to cringe, Kivo's long bang of hair covered it's own painful secrets.

In a nervous reaction he began to flicker at his hair to make sure it coverd his right eye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah it hurts alot but no need to get Mom unless you want too, I guess i'll just have to grow my tuft longer like yours Kivo so I can hide mine."

Kivo can you come on MSN Messenger?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiovu
    "Yeah it hurts alot but no need to get Mom unless you want too, I guess i'll just have to grow my tuft longer like yours Kivo so I can hide mine."

Kivo can you come on MSN Messenger?
    OOC: MSN's busted on my part kid, sorry..

Kivoru blew his tuft out of his eye, "Hehe...I was born with a longer tuft stripe when I was a baby. I hope you'll be alright, it's not bleeding or anything." he said over looking his brother.

"Maybe it'll be fine...I mean it shouldn't be as bad as mine, when I first got it." the prince spoke softly and looked out to the distance, which was something he'd always do while thinking about something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I hope it does heal Kivo, how bad was yours when you first got yours, was it like bloody bad?"

Kivo but can't you just re down load it and then it will work, i miss talking to you on there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alex just let the cubs sort it out for a while before he spoke.

"I honestly dont think I'ts deep enough to warry about" Alex said.

meenwhile Alexs daughter bounced upcoverd in dert from digging.

"Sarah what have you been doing?" Alex said.

"chasing meerkats" she said with a grin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivo's smile dropped, as he thought about the grousome(sp?) attack he experienced, the betrayal and deciet of his own kin. "You know the story of uncle Scar?" he kicked a stone and continued with his head lowered, "Well he came back and tricked me into believeing he was a good guy, he tried to kill everyone in the Pridelands, and had me at his side, ending result?." He lifts the veil of dark red hair from his face "The anscestory scar across the face, but this time something alittle extra, a cross."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Prince_Kivoru
    Kivo's smile dropped, as he thought about the grousome(sp?) attack he experienced, the betrayal and deciet of his own kin. "You know the story of uncle Scar?" he kicked a stone and continued with his head lowered, "Well he came back and tricked me into believeing he was a good guy, he tried to kill everyone in the Pridelands, and had me at his side, ending result?." He lifts the veil of dark red hair from his face "The anscestory scar across the face, but this time something alittle extra, a cross."
    Vitani who had wandered off perked an ear when she had heard what Kivo had said. Her face turned a pale white.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Prince_Kivoru
    *Kio looked around shocked* "Kivo was that before I was born cause I don't remember that. And that is the ancestral scar of our family, oh Kivo please don't do it. It's probably going to happen to me to." *Kio looked down towards the ground*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivo smiled softly "Be at peace my little brother," he chuckled "It's not gonna happen to you, and don't think of the scar as a curse...It's just something some of us have to live with." Kivoru began to walk off and took a glance over his shoulder at Kiovu "It's your birth-right...Prince Kiovu." he smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The hairs on the back of Alex's mane stood on end at the metion of Scar.

He rememberd Scar very well from his younger days and how scar would terrify him as a adelessent.

Alex had an uneasy fealing that Scar was still alive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Kivo you dont understand, I know it is my birth right brother. But it is also my birth right to murder you Kivo." *Kio said as he broke down into tears*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haleo slept soundly in some tall grass and heard the sound of an arguement. she perked her head up to see what the commotion was.
    She spotted the crying Lion cub. she strechtedand pranced out into the open.
    "Whats Up?" she said, yawning shortly after.
    she looked around and felt that, "i'm so sad I just wanna' cry my heart out' Aura.
    "Man..." she said. with her big paw, she lifted Kovu's head up by his chin "listen here, buddy..." she began, "if your gonna rule this place, you better show some backbone, got it?"

((I need your advise on this guys, for My Icon - Optimus, or Megs?))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alex looked at the new commer.
    as politly as he could he said "I think your mistaken Kivoru is the heir to the throne of the pridelands. Prince Kiovu is King Kovus younger son"

Alex looked at the younger prince. Alex had a soft spot for the cub.

"Koivu! You are not like scar at all. I knew scar You ARE difernt to him. You are kind and jentle and would not hert your brother at all you are more like your father than you think.

Listen I'm the same as you.

I am Mufassas adopted son rember. Do you see me trying to hert your father or Simba?

your father is a good king and I would do anything he asks

No your bithright is to help your brother rule this land and keep him on the stright and narrow and I know you will be great at it. so chear up."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The playfull Cub turned her attention to the Lion with such a kind heart. He looked big and strong, and certainly knew what he was talking about.
    A clump of furr from her head covered her eye, and a big goofy grin spread across her face, then it disappeared as an azpression of confusion took its place.
    "Wait... then aren' YOU supposed to be in charge right now?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yianni and Dani turned too the playful cub who just showed up. "Hi there my name's Dani and this is my brother Hylander."Dani said trotting over happily too the new cub with a big friendly smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haleo pranced over to the two brothers, and got into a pouncing position.
    "I'm Haleo, kinda' new here." she looked around, trying to find something to say. "Your from around here?"