Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Prince_Kivoru
    Kivo smiled eligantly to his friends and little brother, "Dani...hello to you too." he spoke. Kivo arched an eyebrow at John, "You're part of our family?" he glanced at the siblings.
    "It sounds too me like you have a few cousins" Dani said hearing what John was saying.

Vitani walked up next too the cubs these legs aren't as young as they used too be she complained and then lied down. "Who are your new friend Kivo I don't think I've met them yet"Aunt Vitani said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hold on Tajh i have to go talk to my bro and his friends." *Kio ran over to his brother and their new friends* "Kivo yeah their kind of a part of are family, cause their basically Mom's bro and sis."

Ooc:Kivo can you come on MSN Messenger some time or send me and email (bikerboy515@hotmail.com), I made some comments on your art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Vitarni courght Sarahs eye.
    "I am Sarah, You may of heard of my father Alex? My father is.........." Sarah said as she looked at her brother paw facing with embarisment.

"Danis right we are cousins since our father is your grandfather's brother. John said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kio looked at them confused* "Sarah, John, if your Dad is my Grand fathers brother wouldn't that make you my Moms cousins?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " That's true little brother." Kivo said with a clear of his throat, "They're our cousins as well as mom's." Kivo smirked at his auntie's elderly actions. "Auntie Tani, you're not old!" he said shoving her in her side playfully.

Kivo jumped on her back and tugged her ear growling, "C'mon...get up, old lady."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know, your not old Aunt Tani, you only feel like your getting old but at heart your still a cub, right Aunt Tani." *Kio ran over and jumped on his Aunts back and started to nibble on her ear*

Ooc: bro come on pleassssseeee come on MSN Messenger I want to talk to you, i got MSN live so i can talk to you on your yahoo or msn messenger user, so we can interact with both yahoo and msn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " That's true little brother." Kivo said with a clear of his throat, "They're our cousins as well as mom's." Kivo smirked at his auntie's elderly actions. "Auntie Tani, you're not old!" he said shoving her in her side playfully.

Kivo jumped on her back and tugged her ear growling, "C'mon...get up, old lady."
    "Hey watch who you're calling old lady you young whipper snapper" Vitani said playfully and then got up on all 4 paws. Viatani laughed as Kiovu jumped onto her as well and nibbled at her ear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kio fell off when his Aunt got up from laying down, Kio ran at her and started wrestling her* "come Aunt Tani lets see what you've got."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiovu
    *Kio fell off when his Aunt got up from laying down, Kio ran at her and started wrestling her* "come Aunt Tani lets see what you've got."
    Vitani hadn't wrestled since she was a cub. She growled playfully at Kiovu she didn't wanna hurt him so she decided too play a little bit ear on the cub. She playfully tugged at Kiovu's ear and wrestled around on the ground with him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Come on kivo get in here and help me or Aunt Tani is going to win." *Kio rooled around still clinged to his Aunt trying to win* "See Aunt Tani you've still got it in you! IS that all you've got!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Vitani wanted too give Kiovu a little work out so she tried harder at trying too win and wrestled a little more roughly with Kiovu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivoru, arched his back and snarled in the same manner as his father many years ago. he smirked "Prepare for a take down." The young prince leaps at his aunt, clingging to her back trying to take her down, but because of his small stature he falls over back to the ground whince he started. Shaking his head from the dizzy landing he stares up at his aunt with a sneer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((well seeing as my char just went down, if anyone wants to restart there characters anywhere, feel free to I'm sorry that this has happened ))

Kovu continued on his way throughout the pride lands, having a conspereincy a while ago a lot was on his mind, new travelers, food, enemies, border lines..cubs.. Just a ton, He came across a few of the members and noticed Vitani, along with Kiovu, and Kivoru. He smirked and stayed his distance, just to see if anyone would pick up on him.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivoru, arched his back and snarled in the same manner as his father many years ago. he smirked "Prepare for a take down." The young prince leaps at his aunt, clingging to her back trying to take her down, but because of his small stature he falls over back to the ground whince he started. Shaking his head from the dizzy landing he stares up at his aunt with a sneer.
    Vitani growls playfully at Kivo. "Ya want too have at it too? Then let's go" Vitani said playfully wrestling with Kivo and Kiovu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alexander was basking in the sun after the cubs had left him to play.
    He looked over to see Kovu with a warried look on his face. So he disided to go and see if he could help out.

"Kovu wait up." Alex shouted to get the kings attetion.

"You look like you have alot on your mind. Would you want me to help out?"Alex asked Kovu.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sarh just chuckeld at the games while her brother decided to join in with the rough play.
    "Got your tail. Vitarni!" he said as he pulled on the lionesses tail with a cubbish grin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Alex kile
    Alexander was basking in the sun after the cubs had left him to play.
    He looked over to see Kovu with a warried look on his face. So he disided to go and see if he could help out.

"Kovu wait up." Alex shouted to get the kings attetion.

"You look like you have alot on your mind. Would you want me to help out?"Alex asked Kovu.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sarh just chuckeld at the games while her brother decided to join in with the rough play.
    "Got your tail. Vitarni!" he said as he pulled on the lionesses tail with a cubbish grin.
    Vitani let out a little yelp of surprise as Sarh's brother pulled on her tail she wasn't expecting that. She turned around too the cub pulling at her tail. She playfully growled at him. And playfully wrestled with him Kiovu and Kivo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    John chucled as Vitarni rolled him gently on his back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu's ears perked up at the call of his own name and let out a sigh, looking back he already knew who it was from the sound of the voice, he smirked and shook his head, his mane shaking as well.

"It's alright, I've got everything covered, Just heading around, Trying to find something.." He said slightly under his breath as he neared the end of his 'speech'.

"I'll be alright Alex, just watching those guys play" He said with a smile.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Alex kile
    John chucled as Vitarni rolled him gently on his back.
    Vitani laughed as she continued too playfully wrestle with the 3 cubs.

"Maybe we should join in too help settle the score and make sure the cubs win. " Dani suggested.

"I love your idea Dani"Yianni said with a playful growl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Kovu you know I want to protect our lands. My father would be proud of you, you know.
    Your doing a great job. I miss Mufassa." Alex said looking out over the savanah.