Originally posted by Cova_Lioness
She gazed down at the female of the 2 cubs..her playfull manner not helping to put a smile Across Cova's face. The smile quickly moving to a solem one, standing still still watching the small Female.

" I'm very sorry to hear of your loss"

Looking to Alex and dipping her head in respect

"I hope it has not affected these ones to much"

Her gaze watching across the male now hicked up on his farthers back, his head andchin in Alex's large mane tuft, her solem expression still on her face. Scritching one pawtoe over the complaining girl on the floor in an attempt to keep her entertained for a moment whilst they spoke.
Sarah batted at the loinesses paw and giggeled playfuly. John puled faces at his sister.

"I know I sound like a sad case. But it has been hard. Shona was unable to look after her self for a long time. She lost her ability to use her hind legs from a poatures bullet. I was lucky to have good friends who helped me look after her needs.

I gess I'm also lucky to have thiese two.
I realy miss her at times." Alex continued.

by now John had climbed down of his father and was pouncing the other cubs playfuly.

Alex know his son would cause trouble so he picked John up by the scruff of his neck and placed him down in frount of himself.