Tiaret felt her fur ruffle up, her ears flattened tightly and her tail gave a strong smack. Yet she remained where she stood, eyes narrowed and a nasty scowl upon her face. If she was scared of the male she clearly wasn't letting it show. The lioness kept that annoyed face for a few more moments as he spoke his threat, then reeled her head away, "Oh, oh...I'm...I'm so sorry," she voiced in a mock tone, making a face, as if fighting to form her words "...Had I known you have such terrible breath I wouldn't have angered you so!" she snorted, sticking her tongue out and swinging a paw up in front of her nose for a half a second, making a 'pe-yew' type of action then lowering again.

Kashka tilted his head towards the stranger who had just come out of the tree, "Are...you alright?" he pushed himself upright and shook the stray grass from his scrawny mane and fur. Yet as he heard the angry growls of the strange lion near his sister he stood and turned fast, "Hey, hey...calm down..." he frowns, giving a glare towards Tiaret and then offering a gentle grin to the male, "I'm sorry...she's just kinda joking, no offense...don't take it personally..." he cringed at that, for this lion didn't seem amused in the least, or ready to shrug it off as a joke.