Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Haleo
    "HEY!!" Shouted the cub, shocked. "THAT'S CHEATING!!" with a mean face, Haleo sprinted toawrds Yianni, leaving Dani in the dust. she started to giggle, and tried to catch up so she could jump overtop of Yianni. She did, but fumbled. "OH N- OOF!"
    "I'll take care of him."Dani said he playfully pounced his brother and pinned him letting Haleo get ahead of Yianni.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Thanks, Dani!" But Alas, Haleo was not meant to have good luck that day, and again fumbled - only this time, into a lake.
    she screamed because of the cold water, ashe shivered, and crawled out. "MAN, THAT'S COLD!" she looked to the twins and saw that Yianni was getting loose. "Oh, poo..." she ran once again, and waited for the cubs to catch up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivo's ears perked to the sound of play, he quickly turned around to notice the other cubs tumbling and running over each other. Rolling his eyes he walked onward chuckling to himself. The cubbish laughter quickly droped as he began to feel a strange breeze, something dark, he could tell.

The Prince's scarred eye twitched slightly, he meerly shook his head and looked around once more at the silly cubs at play. Noticing the wet newcomer, he squints to get a better look. A female. Kivoru smirked and flicked his long tuft continuing off by himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu had wandered off once again, psytracked by the mere thought of just trying to find lee-way to get some time off his busy life-style, and thankfully this time it was staring right at him, or rather he was staring at it..or Him,

In front of him was his first born, Kivoru, Kivoru probably had no clue he was even there, and so Kovu stood perfectly still untill he found it good time to put himself into hiding, and so he did by moving into the taller ferns and grasses of the Savannah, and so he hid there waiting for his son to come near him so he could make an 'attack', But little did he even know if his own son was even headed in this direction, but nevertheless he really didn't care.. He could always give chase..

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kovu had wandered off once again, psytracked by the mere thought of just trying to find lee-way to get some time off his busy life-style, and thankfully this time it was staring right at him, or rather he was staring at it..or Him,

In front of him was his first born, Kivoru, Kivoru probably had no clue he was even there, and so Kovu stood perfectly still untill he found it good time to put himself into hiding, and so he did by moving into the taller ferns and grasses of the Savannah, and so he hid there waiting for his son to come near him so he could make an 'attack', But little did he even know if his own son was even headed in this direction, but nevertheless he really didn't care.. He could always give chase..
    Young Kivoru continuously padded onward with an impassive gaze. Humming a little ditty to himself to cure the melancholy feeling in the air around him, Kivo began to shift and shuffle his paws to the beat as he marched in his own little band of one tune.

Steping unwittingly toward a very surprising greeting of his father, he opened his mouth into a song ?Look into the river and what do I see? But very strange guy who looks just like me!? The prince Stopped his song ?Blasted?I can?t think of anything after that.? Obviously this was his own made up song, still in production. He stompped his paw and sighed with a smirk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu heard his son start to approach even more, he lowered his body to make sure he was completely concealed from all aspects, His ears perked at the sound of his voice, he was...Singing, something that was commonly heard when around Kivoru, he had a great voice but, was slightly annoying at times, but all had to admit, He was cute when singing.

The king lowered his brows and readied himself to spring, but decided moments later to abolish his plan and slowly started to walk out of his 'hiding spot' and let out a hearty laugh,

"Nice lyrics son, Rafiki help you with em? Sounds like some rhyme dyme stuff he'd come up with" He said with a sly smile,

He hadn't heard the lyrics before and figured that his son did come up with them, but it was always fun to get in a joke or two with the cub, just to see what he would throw right back at him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu heard his son start to approach even more, he lowered his body to make sure he was completely concealed from all aspects, His ears perked at the sound of his voice, he was...Singing, something that was commonly heard when around Kivoru, he had a great voice but, was slightly annoying at times, but all had to admit, He was cute when singing.

The king lowered his brows and readied himself to spring, but decided moments later to abolish his plan and slowly started to walk out of his 'hiding spot' and let out a hearty laugh,

"Nice lyrics son, Rafiki help you with em? Sounds like some rhyme dyme stuff he'd come up with" He said with a sly smile,

He hadn't heard the lyrics before and figured that his son did come up with them, but it was always fun to get in a joke or two with the cub, just to see what he would throw right back at him.
    Kivoru leapt into a defensive stance and growled, noticing his father step from his hiding spot he let-up. ?Papa? What are you doing here?? He blushed and laid back his ears. ?You heard me singing, huh??

His nose twitched at his father?s joke, ?Oh yeah? What about that sick love song you were singing to mom before you started living here?? he mocked with a similar smirk of his father. Kivoru was told the story of how his parents came to be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu noticed his son blush and smiled triumphantely but coughed when he heard his son talk of the song in which his mate, Kiara and he sung before he took the throne.

"Ahem, that is none of your business..! I guess" He said with a chuckle,

"I mean.. At least it sounded good..?" Kovu said with a smirk, not intending to pun his son's singing.

"So what have you been up to lately today, You seemed rather, thrilled.. Dancing and all" He said with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The cub gave the same triumphant smile but quickly froze at his fathers next words, ?So you saw me dance too?? He shook his head to knock off the embarrassment to answer Kovu?s question.

?Well?There are some new cubs around; Kiovu went off to play with them. I just decided to go for a little walk I guess.? He shuffled his forepaws and stared up at the king.

?What have you been doing, besides being a busy body.? He asked smiling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu listened intently and nodded in agreement, smiling softly towards his son,

"Why didn't you join em?" He said with a smirk, knowing the cubs were probably, and obviously up to something no good, But what else were cubs for?

"Well... Nothing really, made my rounds this morning and met a few.. Strangers but nothing too new for a days work, but as always they say.. Better to be with family, Right?" Kovu said walking closer to his son and giving his tuft a slight noogie to mess it up a bit.

"I've nothing really to do now.. I think, Simba hasn't taught me much about Royalness, though he always looked so busy I'm just.. Not" he said with a soft smirk as he finished his statement.

"Anyways... How about we do something, for old times sake.. Father and Son?" He said with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu listened intently and nodded in agreement, smiling softly towards his son,

"Why didn't you join em?" He said with a smirk, knowing the cubs were probably, and obviously up to something no good, But what else were cubs for?

"Well... Nothing really, made my rounds this morning and met a few.. Strangers but nothing too new for a days work, but as always they say.. Better to be with family, Right?" Kovu said walking closer to his son and giving his tuft a slight noogie to mess it up a bit.

"I've nothing really to do now.. I think, Simba hasn't taught me much about Royalness, though he always looked so busy I'm just.. Not" he said with a soft smirk as he finished his statement.

"Anyways... How about we do something, for old times sake.. Father and Son?" He said with a smile.
    The prince grumbled from the noogie, his tuft spiked and stood on his head, his scarred eye reviled from its dark red blanket of fur. "Daaad..." he complained trying to fix it.

After flickering and pawing at his hiar trying to fix it, His ears perked from his Dad's last words, he smiled widely and jumped around. "Yeah!! Let's go...uhhh. What did you have in mind papa?" he tilted his head to his father who towered over him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alex lisend to his Adopted father. Who spoke to him from the hevens.

For the past 15 minutes Alex was listeng to advice on how to raise young cubs and other things.

Alex corght wind of Kovus sent. He secertly hoped to have some quiet time with Mufassa

"Father I miss you so much." Alex said up to the storm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It was a bleak and desolate day over the plains, although the sun was shining, it was that typical day of seering heat.

Cova Lay on the edge of a huge clearing, tucked down in long grass reeds, which were prety good protection from the sun, the underside of it still retaining some dew from the previous night. But more importantly it gave her an exellent view of 2 groups of grazing Antelope, orange Eyes transfixed on the grazing herds, which were tucked together tightly for protection.

It was true the Heat did make her weary, but she would gladly sit here until they let their guard down. As long as no lion came upwind and gave them their scent, she figured she would have a kill within the hour, although it was about that time the hunting would begin, but she sat, quiet and patient.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haleo noticed that the twins would have to run alot to catch up with her, so she stopped, picked up the scent of a Lioness, and scampered off, her small attention span wandering off to something else to entertain her.
    she crept up behind the huntress, opened her mouth, and -
    "HI!!" she yelled, with a goofy Grin. birds from the tree's flew off, an neighboring animal ran away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cova had already taken up position to give chase to the herd she was stalking, making sure to lift her feet high and place them down with special care not to make any out of place noise that could scare her prey off.

She heard a small noise behind her and before she could do anything she got thundered by a deafaning "HI!"

Pulling a face as if she had got shot and jolting in her position...a cloud of dust arising as thunderous feet of scrambling Antelope ran off in all directions.

Cova snarling and jumping out of her hiding place...already seen that there was no chance of catching anything.

Scowling she looked back to see the eartips of another Lioness...giving a grumble of dis-satisfaction and poking her head back in the long grass

"hmm, thanks alot"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alex had finished his converstation with Mufassa and he had walked off to find the cubs to make sure that they were not causing trouble.

when he came upon Cova and Heleo. By now John and Sarah had courght up

Sarah greated her father wile John playfuly batted at a grasshopper.

he could see that Cova was in a bad mood.

Alex looked at the young cub that caused the ruckus.

"You know that you lost this lioness lunch for her. hmm?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yianni and Dani followed Haleo Yianni almost got trampeled by an antelope. "Hi Haleo you kinda ditched us back there." Dani said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haleo's ears were slicked back and she was about to Apologize to the Huntess, when she heard the voice Of Dani. She turned around with her motuh open. "Sorry Dani -I wanted to give ya some time to catch up" she walked over to Alex, ears slicked down again and said, "I really Am Sorry sir - I thought she was bored, so I came to say Hi "
    She turned to Cova. "I really am sorry. If your Hungry, I?m sure Grandma Nala will have something for you? her fluffy tail wagged, and her ears perked up again. ? think about it, OK??

She walked to Yianni and gave him a look. ?you really are slow.? She looked at Dani with a crazy smile. ?Let?s leave this slow-poke in the dust!? she ran off, waiting for the two to join her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anger and fustration ebbed away from the still glistening wet Lioness, tiny beads of sweat on her forhead from her pro-longed waiting game, as she gazed down upon the small bundel of furr on 4 stout legs. Now clearing her face of the anger as she saw how sorry the cub was, suddenly joined by some crowd and shaking her head to smile "Hey dont worry"
    As she looked over her shoulder herds far away by now suppresing a growl.
    "I'm sure i will get something soon, gota have patience" she grinned
    "but thank you for your kind offer...if i get nothing i may take you up on it"
    winking and streching out in the grass as more young ones began to collect and bound around, looking up to nod to Alex
    "Heya Alex...you seem a little tense, nothing bothering you i hope?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "My mate passed away resontly. She left me with two cubs who I would not trade for the world." He said as Sarah cuddeld up to him. While John climbed up onto his mane.

"Dad this so boring" Sarah said rolling onto her back.