Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Actually we live here. We'll give you a tour of the pridelands if you want."Dani offered getting into a playful pouncing position himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haleo's tail swooshed. "I'd love it!" she jumped over the brothers, then tunred around. "well, come on!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Haleo
    Haleo's tail swooshed. "I'd love it!" she jumped over the brothers, then tunred around. "well, come on!"
    Dani smiled at the female cub's enthusiasm. " There's a lot of great things here in the pridelands I'm sure you're gonna love staying here" Dani said leading the way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Alex kile
    Alex looked at the new commer.
    as politly as he could he said "I think your mistaken Kivoru is the heir to the throne of the pridelands. Prince Kiovu is King Kovus younger son"

Alex looked at the younger prince. Alex had a soft spot for the cub.

"Koivu! You are not like scar at all. I knew scar You ARE difernt to him. You are kind and jentle and would not hert your brother at all you are more like your father than you think.

Listen I'm the same as you.

I am Mufassas adopted son rember. Do you see me trying to hert your father or Simba?

your father is a good king and I would do anything he asks

No your bithright is to help your brother rule this land and keep him on the stright and narrow and I know you will be great at it. so chear up."
    "You don't under stand guys Scar has come to me in several dreams, he is alive he is in the elephant grave yard and he is planning a attack theese dreams are real and he's trying to convince me to muder my older brother Kivoru once he becomes king. So that his son will have the same miserable life as Grand Father Simba had when he was a cub and a teenager." *He started to cry again*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "If he apers to you again in your dreams.

lookhim stright in the eye and say I'm not afraid of you.

Tell him he has no claim to the throne. You have to stand up to him. Scar rules with fear I have seen it before.

And if he says for you to kill your brother tell him No I will not. I will not become like you.

I have a greater claim then Scar and Scar knows it. But my claim is not as great as your father, brother, your grandfather and even your self. For Scar to get to the throne he will have to defeat Simba, your father and myself.

Tell him if he steps one paw in the pride lands he have to answer to your father, Simba and myself.

I will talk to my father about this.chear up" Alex said.

Alex roared loudly and an elephant walked over.

"Look after the cubs As if they were your owen." Alex said to th elephant.

"I will do as you comand my leuge" The elephant said bowing to Alex

Alex forowend being Muffassa adopted son did have its problems.
    Some animals conciderd him royalty.

Alex waited for Kiovu to reply.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haleo stopped following the brothers and turned to look at the Crying cub. "Oh, Wah." the two words stopped time for a moment, but the female Cub was eager to go on. "look buddy, if your so bent on being a good leader," she leaned in on his face and yelled, "Then stop crying and DO something about it! You say your Related to Simba!? HA! you have no pride, no determination, and, to top it all off, your a crying coward." she could the feel Anger Emmited by Kiovu. "And if you want to do anything about, then Prove me wrong!" she walked away, then stopped, slightly looking back.
    "Get up." she said, with athourity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dani and Yianni hesitantly follow Haleo a little scared of her little outburst of anger toward Kiovu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haleo's usual care-free expression was no where to be seen. (as it had run away, lol)
    she turned to the brothers, putting on a smile of reassurance. "Gimme' a minute, guys - be right there."
    she watched Kiovu, watching to make sure he actually moved. she rolled her golden eyes. this was going to take longer than she thought.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ok Alex i'll try it probably won't work, he's coming next week to the Pride Lands and will attack, so i'll have to face him i'm the only one who can stop him!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haleo's furrry face lit up. "Yeah! thats what I wanna hear! and don't worry -" she put her big paw on the princes hand " -it will work.
    "Danni, Yianni! Lead the way!" she pounced to the twins and looked off towards pride rock. "do you guys know Nala?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OCC: Elissas not going to be a perminiment charitor.

"let me tell you someting Mufassa told me.
    Look at the night sky when you see the stars. The kings of the past wach over us and reward great kings. I know may father will give you the strength to fight him. Mufassa was one of the wisest kings around. I will leve you in the capeable watch of Elissa I have trusted her with my life."

"More then you think. You were as bad as any cub I knew Alex. You were obseeded with the mud pitt from memory" She said. It was obvious that she was Alexes cub sitter. when he was younger.

Alex sort of slunk off to talk to his adopted father.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivoru sat back, his naturally quiet Demeanor began to get the best of him as he slinked away quietly to think to himself. "To think that I'd be the only one scarred for life...literally." he spoke under his breath looking into a small lake before him, Kivo leaned in to take a refreshing drink.

Flicking the annoying hair from his eye he smiled a bit,Things will be fine, as long as I can become a strong King. he thought. Taking a look behind him at the young cubs playing and chatting away he began to trot on toward the open valleys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Haleo
    Haleo's furrry face lit up. "Yeah! thats what I wanna hear! and don't worry -" she put her big paw on the princes hand " -it will work.
    "Danni, Yianni! Lead the way!" she pounced to the twins and looked off towards pride rock. "do you guys know Nala?"
    Dani and Yianni both laughed as Haleo playfully pounced them. "Nala?Oh yeah that's um...... Kivo and Kiovu's grandmother. I think she's over at Pride Rock." Yianni said motioning witn his head too Pride Rock. "We'll race you too pride rock." Dani said too Yianni and Haleo. He was always in the mood for a good race.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haleo's tale flickered in axcitement. she got into a pouncing type of position and said, "On your Mark!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Thank you Alex i'm sure I will be able to fight him, but I might need help." *Kiovu watched as his brother trotted off into the distance he knew that couldn't be good* "Brother wait!" *He cried running after him*

Kivo could you please re download MSN Messenger i'm dying to talk to you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As Alex walked off he herd the young princes comment.

"Kiovu, Your more then welcome. Just promice me that you will grow up as wise as your father." Alex said turning his head. with his gentle smile.

Alex walked to a large clearing And called Mufassas name.

"Father lion I seek your wise council." At that moment a storm aperad with Mufassas face in the clouds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Get set Go" Yianni said quickly cheating by running ahead of the 2 other cubs giggling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Father. One of the princes has had a reoccering dream about Scar telling him that He is to follow in his pawprints. Father Please watch over him and give him the strength to defeat him." Alex said.

"I will speek with him about this matter. As Young Koivu has said Scar is still around. Don't let him use your past to undermine the trust the princes have with you epsaly young Kiovu's. In my eyes Alex you are my son. Keep an eye on the cubs and keep them safe.

Alex your past is in the past and it is not the time to dig it up. Let sleeping hyeanas lie Alex." Mufassa said to Alex as he listened to his Adopted fathers words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kiovu turned his head and promised that he would grow up like his father and then turned running in the direction his brother had gone*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "HEY!!" Shouted the cub, shocked. "THAT'S CHEATING!!" with a mean face, Haleo sprinted toawrds Yianni, leaving Dani in the dust. she started to giggle, and tried to catch up so she could jump overtop of Yianni. She did, but fumbled. "OH N- OOF!"