Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lea Secret Santa: Reminder!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There was no card with mine, so I don't know who was my secret santa.. I'm thinking Nathalie, just with the chats we had about what I would like as a gift lol, but probably wrong there.
    *hugs* it was a really cool gift as I think you all know I'm a girly kind of girl

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Sorry Safila, I know Nathalie was not your Secret Santa, because she was mine.

She got me a chocolate bar, a TLK Christmas Tree Ornament and a cute card with a reindeer on it:

I haven't eaten the chocolate yet, but it looks yummy. I look forward to eating it. I love getting more TLK ornaments, I have quite a collection of them now. It's funny, because originally I was planning to buy that ornament from her. So she knew exactly what I would like. Thank you Nathalie!
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hmm. I was thinking that it was someone whose first language wasn't english.. So that's Nathalie and Utora out.. Whoever it is I'm waiting

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Lol, Audra, I kept thinking before it all started how funny it would be if I'd get you

You once almost caught me when you asked me again if I had thought about how much I wanted for it, lol!

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
    @Azerane; Merry Christmas, it was me and sorry there was no formal card in there hehe, and your shipping was faster thasn planned!

My SS was Simbaspirit. I opened it the 25th right after work. I finally have TLKoB Soundtrack, and it was the 2 Disc Edition too! I'm also really touched by the TLK holidya card and artwork provided, I'll have to post pictures! Thanks Simbaspirit!

You're welcome Mufasa! I meant to outline and colour the picture.. but I totally forgot and just sent it in the mail as is so I'm super sorry it's all sketched and not pretty! I'm glad you liked the gift though, I hope you had a good Christmas

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
    @Azerane; Merry Christmas, it was me and sorry there was no formal card in there hehe, and your shipping was faster thasn planned!
    In that case thank you so much! It is a very awesome gift. I really do have to get around to photographing it...
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safila View Post
    hmm. I was thinking that it was someone whose first language wasn't english.. So that's Nathalie and Utora out.. Whoever it is I'm waiting
    Hehehehe, you figured right (as my language is not english).

Sorry fior not identifing myself before, the lack of a card was a mistake (i acctually forgot it), but i hope you liked your gift, as it were something you was looking for.

Who got me was Petteri (Sadiki) he gave me an adult simba mug

(not my actual mug as my camera are broke, but was one like this)

Thanks for the present Peterri, I really liked it for my TLK collection.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Has my English turned so bad lately? That you thought it was me, Safila

if it were me, the stamp alone would have led you to me, lol

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *hugs* thankyou Thia..

Actually it came from Amazon, so no stamps saying Belgium/Brazil etc. Was just the way things were written in the 'chat' how words were used. And I really thought it was a female my secret santa, no wonder I kept getting told I was difficult and all the things I suggested weren't right lol.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    Has my English turned so bad lately?
    I know my english is not so good but I tried to write in the chat room the most correctily possible (i asked for my father revise) but not me and he are not native english talkers so, some mistakes could still happen.

Well, at least the "goal" in not revealing who im were achieved.

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm glad you like it Thiago!

I still have to keep you guys waiting as I must take an actual picture with the note on the present as it did make me grin rather wide when I saw it...

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbaspirit View Post
    KS was my secret santa! I have to admit that I opened it when I got it back in October though.. though in my defense I had just learned I was harshly failing a class so I needed a pick me up.

It was a beautiful TLK storybook and an incredible TLK charm keychain! I love them both so much, the keychain is perfect for my keys thanks KS!
    I am curious to see the TLK charm keychain. I love charms and keychains and such...
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not my photo as my camera is back east, but this is the stunning keychain

Attached Images Attached Images

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You're very welcome, SS. I'm really glad you like it. I also find it funny how I got you twice in two Secret Santa's.

I was originally planning on getting you something different than the charm keychain actually, but it never arrived, so I had to look for something else. I'm still glad you like it so much though.

As for me, Azerane was my SS. She got me these lovely gifts:

I got a bag of sweets (which I couldn't resist eating straight away ), a pewter kangaroo figurine, a sketch and a coloured picture of Katai, and a cute card with a koala on it. Very Aussie.

Thanks so much, Azzy! This was a lovely surprise.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Omg, how cute is that kangaroo figurine!

Thiago, don't feel bad, I was so certain to uphold the "surprise" part of the secret santa that I totally forgot to put a card or anything in it, too. I didn't even use my return address....oh well, haha.

Even if Sadiki couldn't guess who the heck it came from, Sharifu probably figured out it was me based soley on the combo of spazzy confusion and cheese XP

For me I got....I really have to take pictures of this thing, it's amazing. I asked for hyena stuff, and Leorgathar MADE--not bought, *made*--a little Shenzi sculpture/figurine. Like honestly made, out of clay, hand painted it, the whole thing. He even put little paw-pads on the bottoms of the feet, the detail on it is just wow and the whole thing with all of that finite painting is maybe 2 inches big. I'm freaking gleeful, I don't even know how else to describe how beyond cool I think this thing is xD

Awesome, awesome handiwork. Truth be told even though I've been drawing the hyenas for years, Shenzi is still the hardest for me, I can't even DRAW as spot-on perfect as you sculpted o_o

I'll come back here with pictures once I make through this last holiday.

Hope everyone had a decent one--On to New Years!
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Here is my SS present without the note

And here is the picture with the note that sure hit the spot.

The gift was something from my wish list so I'm very happy with it, I just hope CGW didn't spend too much on it as I know I kind of took my sweet time to post my wishlist. I'll be storing it with the other plates until we get place of our own and can properly display it

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cleargreenwater View Post
    Even if Sadiki couldn't guess who the heck it came from, Sharifu probably figured out it was me based soley on the combo of spazzy confusion and cheese XP
    Or the fact that the paid postage sticker says it was shipped from New Jersey...

Wow, Leor made a Shenzi sculpture? How cool is that. Can't wait to see a photo of it.

Seems like everyone has gotten some awesome gifts so far!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharifu View Post
    Or the fact that the paid postage sticker says it was shipped from New Jersey...
    Ahhhhhh I didn't even *think* of the postage stamp! Headdesk, but definitely a good thing, LOL.
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww, yay. So glad you liked it KS. Hope the chocolates were yummy for as long as they lasted

Sadiki, that note is very funny. xD I did take a piccy of my gift last night, but am yet to put it on my comp. I'm getting there!

Edit: My awesome gift from Mufasa, helping us ring in the new year

That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Leor hasn't received his Secret Santa gift yet?
    My Lion King Fan-Art