We went to comic con Liverpool yesterday, as there was a small "Sabrina the Teenage With" reunion.
I've always liked Beth Broderick more then the other characters, lol, she plays aunt Zelda.

Normally both aunts would be there, but Caroline Rhea (aunt Hilda, the silly one) cancelled.
She was replaced by Jenna (can't remember her full name), but she plays Libby, the mean girl in school.

Also, Steve Guttenberg was supposed to come, bus he doesn't like germs at all, so he cancelled due to coronavirus. Last time we met him last year, he was wearing gloves.
So that was a shame for Adam, I already have a picture with him, but Adam wanted one.

Oh well.
Every actor had hand gell at their table, but everything is pulled out of proportion so big by "the people" themselves. It's mad. Like, toilet paper?? haha
Anyways, Adam met someone from Pirates of the Caribbean, first thing the guy does is asks us our names, and then gives both of us a hand.
(though, I seen one sign with 1 actor saying "please no handshakes")

When I had my pictures with Beth & Melissa, Beth had her arms open wide when I walked towards her and hugged me, and then put her arm around me for the picture.
Same with Melissa.

People just need to stop being idiots really.
If you didn't use hand gell (and aparently toilet paper) before, don't be a hypocrite and spoil it for people who buy it on a regular basis.

The Q&A's were really well done, everything started on time, ended on time. (over a 1000 people attended Elijah Wood's Q&A).

The pictures were a mess, they were implying I was a liar or a fraud, when I went in for my picture with Beth.
Surely, NO ONE in Great Brittain has my surname
"you're name has been scratched on the list, you had your picture"
Uhm, no I haven't, I had 11 am entry so couldn't have made the previous shoot "but your name is crossed off the list".
I bought them from the official website, since there is no data reach inside, I can't show you.
"*sigh* ... alright, go through then"

He sighed at me? lol.

Beth was soooo sweet, so I'm happy ^^