Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: I'm happy today because...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No way, that was all in one day!? I saw the pictures on facebook but I thought you were just cleaning out your camera! That was a really really full day then!
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cleargreenwater View Post
    No way, that was all in one day!? I saw the pictures on facebook but I thought you were just cleaning out your camera! That was a really really full day then!
    Haha, no, it was all in one day

We got to London about 9.30, because the musical pop-up (workshops, info on costumes from Lion King & Aladdin, things like that) on Covent Garden opens at 10.
    We had no intention of going to see Come From Away, but Adam wanted to try and see if we could get 20 £ front row tickets, which you can get when box office opens at 10 am.

So he went there, got the last 2 tickets available for that day (they have a few tickets every day for 20 £ up front at box office).

After that we went to Covent Garden to see the musical pop-up, but since I didn't really knew what it was about, we were out of there in like, 20 minutes.
    At 4 pm there would be a Lion King performance and signing.
    So in the meantime we just walked around, shopped, and then ended up on Leicester Square, where they were playing Babe (movie about a pig) on a big screen, which was cool! Watched it until the end, and then it was time to go back to the pop-up thing.

So there we met Simba & Nala who are currently in the musical on West End.
    And they signed my TLKoB book.

After that, got some food on Leicester Square, and the next movie they were showing was Groundhog Day, watched the last 25 minutes of that.
    (never liked that movie though)
    Come From Away started at 7.30
    Seats seemed absolutely terrible, and after me complaining how they should be ashamed to sell these ... :/
    The show started, and they turned out very much alright!
    Thing is, they sit on chairs alot, and I couldn't even see the chairs, so I was upset I wasn't going to see anything, but in the end, you did see them sitting down, so it was all good, thankfully.

After the show, met some of the actors again, got some more autographs, still haven't gotten them all.
    And Jonathan smiles so nice when he sees me ^^ so nice to be recognized, haha.
    First time I seen Lion King musical, he was the Simba, and left quite the impression <3

Then, we went to the theater where Matthew is doing his play, and since I didn't get a nice picture with him last time when we did see the play, we wanted to try again, and we saw him again ^^
    He did his last show tonight, and will be leaving the UK now, so we had to try again before today.

Glad it all worked out in 1 day

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu