Hi everybody,
probably you know, that I'm interested in music a lot.
I want to tell you and show you a little bit more than only described what I'm doing.

I'm trying to compose my own version of the Lion king music, and also music from others films or serials, It was hard way to underestand what is music, her essence and beauty. (Chords, scales, notes, minor, major, etc.) It took me about 6 years of my life to practise, first I learned how to play on flute, after that was clarinet, one year later sax than drums and now others breath instrument and piano/keyboard ... that was what I'm learned. But I never love playing etudes, classical music, practising sheets of notes I extremely hate it so I started trying to play my own music .... from TLK... the first song what I ever could play, was Can you feel on my clarinet, which is my best instrument, than was I just can't wait, middle part of Circle of life, Hakuna matata, this land and little bit from Shadowland ... and yea The Lion sleeps tonight. When I started practise on my keyboard I realy enjoyed it, couse I felt much more free than on clarinet and I learned the remaining song from the LK. Sure I can play a different songs, for example - theme from Narnia, Armageddon, Yesterday, We are the champions, Popcorn and muuuuch more other music.

I want to here post my own work, firstly I show you my beginnings. This is 2.5 old video, it's one month after what I firstly have in my paws a keyboard ...
And this is result. (Be tolerant please, couse this is my first and oooold piano play to camera... :P)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSmEgaarGxo

When I'll be at home I record other songs and if you'll love this, I can show you much more.

And if you something new (your own works) post it here I want to see what you are doing.

And last thing what I want to say you ... If you have any wish (if you want to something to play for you) just write here I try to make your wish real :P

Thank's a lot