Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney Parks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We are staying at the Santa Fe for 4 nights (5 days) so we have park tickets for all that time, but we arrive late afternoon on day 1 then have to leave by 10.30 on the last day. That also includes a full day trip into Paris. I've never been before, so wanted to d the sites lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I also didn't want to be worried about getting trains to and from the park. At least if we get tired we can walk back to the hotel for a relax and freshen up

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I've booked Kyriad now for the 3rd time. It's one of the selected hotels and the "cheapest" one too.
    Takes not even 10 minutes with the shuttle bus I think.

Since I have an annual pass now untill October, I really don't care in what hotel we'll be at. Preferablly off-site, lol, but since my boyfriend has to drive up there and back home on his own, as I can't drive, decided to stay on-site, so he also wouldn't have to drive in the evening to get back to the hotel and such.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Trip nr 14 to DLRP has been booked!
    Will also be meeting Jazzy B Bunny (Sarah) there, which will be great!

June 3rd and 4th.
    It'll be a very quick visit, as I'm basicly only going to give 4 people a discount on them bying their AP's, so I can collect 3 stamps, and renew my own AP for "free" in October.

(trip nr 15 for July will be planned next week, haha, but that trip we've been talking about for 2 months now, so that one was going to happen anyways)

If anyone is in need of a TLK plush, Pumbaa boxers or socks, let me know

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    So it's been officially announced (though everyone already knew, and construction started MONTHS ago) that FoTLK is moving into Harambe "sometime in 2014". I do not like the vague nature of this statement...

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.