Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Confession Thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    *joins the overweight club* I'm comin' in at about 160 lbs (72.5 kg)...d'oh! Need to be 140 lbs, but it's really hard for me to get down that low without exercise. And I hate exercising for exercise's sake. :/ Maybe we should start a Lea Lose-Weight Accountability thread. xD

TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Twitter Instagram Facebook

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.
    And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream." ~Paulo Coelho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasei View Post
    Maybe we should start a Lea Lose-Weight Accountability thread. xD
    I confess that sounds like a good idea. It would be a support group. Go for it. I'll give you the honors of starting it if you want.

Thanks for the banner, Sombolia.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hmmm, perhaps I shall! Even if it's just the two of us in it. xD Everyone needs an accountability buddy!

TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Twitter Instagram Facebook

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.
    And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream." ~Paulo Coelho

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Oh, I'll join ^^

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll join in too! Most people would call me skinny, but I have a horrible little tummy creeping in ever since Pat got here last year and ruined my self-control with chocolate I could probably do to lose at least 5kg. Just weighed myself 74kg, I would like to be under 70 again, 65 is probably ideal. I remember being horrified when I went over 70
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I confess that whenever I say "god bless you" to someone that sneezes, I am always, *always* in my head imagining and imitating the little boy in Jurassic Park yelling it to the brachiosaurus.

I don't *think* anyone ever really hears that I am, and I try very hard to catch myself in professional situations and rein it in, but even then it is what I am replaying and echoing. Every. Single. Time.

I don't know WHY that one stupid thing stuck so much!
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.