It's a bit daunting to be making thread for my own music projects . I preferred it when we had one big "Musician's thread" where I could nonchalantly hide behind other masterminds such as Safila and WEW who posted there. I don't really think my stuff deserves its own thread and I liked the way everybody was sharing together in a big thread. But since Kito and Safila already made their own threads and WEW doesn't seem to be posting much music *glares at Adam*, it would be redundant for me to make a thread for everybody to share if it was only me posting there.. And I guess this way people who don't care much for my musical ventures can more easily ignore anything that is posted here ..

Anyway, I was planning for months on a sweet interactive music project that I was going to launch here on Lea in junction with me posting some of my earlier covers. But because I can't get my studio set-up to work due to technicalities (= my laptop can't handle said setup and I would have to get a desktop), I'm doubtful if I'm ever going to get said project up and running, with school starting in a few months.. Therefore I decided I'd just create this thread as it is, without any connection to said project, which I'll still keep a secret surprise in the case that I someday actually manage to get it working .

Anyway, to cut the chase, I've uploaded 2 live performances. Both are from early May, one is video and the other is just audio. Being live, the audio quality is what it is.. I tried to edit the background noises out as much as I could.

"For God's Sake" by Newton Faulkner. This was filmed inside a local mall. The venting mechanism was causing the annoying humming noise in the background.

"New York State of Mind" by Billy Joel. I'm doing both the singing and the piano. I was supposed be accompanied by a saxophonist, but he didn't make it to the gig. This was recorded in a café. The mic might have been a bit too close to the monitor, which unfortunately makes me sound mighty boomy.

Edit: Oh, and just incase anyone's interested, I also uploaded a video of me practicing fire poi a few months back. It's not a performance really, just me practicing with music laid on top. If I do record any actual preformances, I'll surely upload them on that channel along with anything else poi-related I should record.

Video is here.