Dumping more stuff here in the graveyard... It does feel like posting in a completely dead thread, but then again this is what I originally created it for, so I guess this is still the best place for it.. :P

Since I last posted here, I've joined a quite reputable Finnish male choir (named Polytech Choir), which is a choir consisting of technology students in the capital area. We released a new album this last spring which I was recording aswell, and I guess I wanted to share it with you guys here. The album is available for listening on Spotify for those of you that are interested: https://play.spotify.com/album/1fqtNMHJe22DtTkRWP6ukO

This particular album is, for a lack of a better term, "artsy", as it has been released solely for the purpose of including modern Finnish choir music, composed specifically for our choir. So no one has preformed any of these pieces before. And for the record, most of them are pretty difficult! So if it sounds like a huge mess at times, rest assured that every sound is performed as it was written in the sheet music, we didn't just make random noise.

If you want a recommendation on which song to listen to, my personal favourite from the album is probably "Talvi Tule Vasta", part 1, or "Night Signal". But for the biggest mind****, go for "Mielen Tasapainolajit".
We are planning on recording another album next year, this time more melodic and themed around serenades. When the time comes, I'll probably come post that aswell if I'm still around :P.