Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: (= *ACCOMPLISHMENT* =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tsk, own your grammar skillz my grammar skillz does!

ahehe..Congrats Sombolia :E

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Boos
    Tsk, own your grammar skillz my grammar skillz does!

ahehe..Congrats Sombolia :E
    Thank you, Yoda. XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Tiikeri
    Nice one TL!

Well this probably doesn't sound like much of an acheivement, but to me it's been a mountain. I've gone from feeling severe depression about 2 or 3 times a day last year, to only feeling depressed twice in the whole of this month. I basically made a New Years resolution to stop being so depressed, and throughout all of January, I've only felt depressed twice, and I'm kinda happy with that because it's been murder trying to stay positive, but I'm glad it's only been twice. Hopefully I can reduce it to just one or maybe stop altogether in February ^^
    great job man!!!!*hugs*

and great job on your skool acheivements, somby and KTL!!!

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hmm well today in Computer Apps class we learned how to make video games, and I made muh first WORKING video game xP

its just a classic little ping - pong game, hopefully I can bring a diskette into school tomorrow, take a pic and post it! It took.. not very long to make oO.. ^^ so I'm uber happy about that =3 !!!

~KTL~

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    WELL DONE KTL
    I so gotta have that flash file, i love classic pong

Also...
    People Keep saying to me MotorBikes are Deathraps and i fully understand that.

So here is to me Not crashing or even falling off my New motorbike........yet :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    WOOHOOO!!! GO NOT DYING!!!

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by This land
    WELL DONT KTL

Also...

So here is to me Not crashing or even falling off my New motorbike........yet :P
    Motorbikes are deathtraps to those that don't understand the rider.
    True, their death rate may be up there. I once saw a guy go through an intersection, look the other way, get beefed by a semi, fly, land, and then get run over. That was, one of those sitting-by-the-mikkie d's-window moments.

My neighbour has a an amazing authentic ww2 bike he let me play on in the woods and in the area. Sure I'm sure that was illiegal, but I'm not a 'peace-keeper' around here anyways. It's kind of hard tp crank it down the road and go, "I might die, I need to stop." It's more of, "I might die, I WANT MORE!" But, seriously...congrats for not dying. Your next step is jumping over mounds and such. Let me let you know ONE important thing. Do not appraoch your first jump without a helmet: do not come at full speed anticipating to come over the jump like a gazelle if you feel scared or don't know the way the bike will land after a jump. So start it small. I learned how to shatter my hip.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by This land
    WELL DONT KTL

Also...

Didn't get a chance to take a pic, got picked up early :P But dont do what may I ask oO..?

~KTL~

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    But dont do what may I ask oO..?

~KTL~
    , Woops, typing error

*corrected*

No Bike jumps for me yet, i dont even have the correct bike to do so, the suspension is set only for road use, because it is designed only for road use.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    bummah. i like jumps.

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I have accomplished something! [SIZE=small]For once .......[/SIZE] ?_?

Anywho and some beans later. I was about 7890000 days behind in school, on top of that, I'm a year behind. Why? Me, me me me, and a little more of me not working. Also, my parents failed to meet a payment and yadda yadda. So after years of labor I'm now ahead by 2 months. I hear the downside bell. I got smart - too smart you know like, a kid with a metal hairpin that finds an outlet? Yeah and I altered the URL's in the schooling site and found how to go to other places etc etc. I endulged myself in German and Arts and History and then they kicked me out of school for a month. So I'm on hold for now

Also, I managed to get in shape quick enough for a track meet. We had a little competition Sunday Night, yes in the -6 degree weather, in shorts and a t-shirt. I'm going to be completely honest; I think frostbite was the leading epidemic for the day. I got 6.31 minuets for the mile, thus being the first female to get that record and win. I got my name on some corny bill board that only midgets would look at because it's just about kissing the floor. They have a nice way of encouraging work effort there. i.e. for a funraiser it was basically this mentallity, "Sell as much as you can. You're money will be going to the top sellers so they may get to ride in a hummer limo."

Anywho, I got some things accomplished. ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well done utora

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Uh... review that I randomly found on a site for something I wrote. Well, part of it, at least.

I read it back on Friday, and I still don't have anything good enough to say, still awed (since FF.Net only lets you review once I'll send one later). I dare say this is the best SasoDei fic I have ever read and my favourite, in terms of characterization, character development, and story telling. This was written after "The End" for SasoDei in the manga, so that could account for how canon it felt, and it does. Oh the fan in me wish that it ended not in tragedy, but it was beautiful, so I would definitely recommend you read it. It starts at the beginning of their partnership and follow through to the end through Sasori's narrative, first person POV. I love Sasori's voice in this, exasperated, long-suffering, age-old, snarky but ultimately serious. I love how the two of them getting closer was shown, it flows, it feels like a natural progression and everything fits.
    Um, yay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Congrats Utora and Neph...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Post Your Victories

'Ello everyone

I got this crazy idea yesterday, when i was busy with another little part of transforming my room: cleaning out my clothes closet.

It was a huge mess, and i finally threw 1 garbage bag full of clothes away, and folded evertything i wanted to keep nicely. And at the very end, i sincere felt i had a Victory. ()

So, meanwhile i made photos and such. But i made this thread to see what kind of victories you have had in your life. So i mean like incidents, on which you thought you sincere had a victory, if you know what i mean (that was really hard for me to type since im not english xD )

Well anyways, enjoy this thread, i hope we'll have many posts and i hope this is a good thread we missed for a while. So post away, and i would love to see some photos

Photos from my 'victory':

I didn't have photos of how my closet looked after i had folded all my clothes, but this is the before:
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...ark/before.jpg

I expected all of that to fit in this little thing...:
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...xpectation.jpg

The After ^_^ :
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...Dark/after.jpg

PS, im not sure if this thread belongs somewhere else, but if it does, ofcourse a mod is free to move it please.. x/)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    euhm, you mean like in "acheavments" ? (yeah, spelled wrong, haha)

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yeah yeah achievements i'd rather call it victories but anyways come on guys!! x)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i found a job in less than 3 days so i now work at a vet ^^ which means im on my way to getting out of this place

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    There's an achievment thread in Upendi, if I'm not mistaking (sticky)

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry Nathalie, i already lost the thread. I didnt get any notification and i hardly come here so =P

Anyways nice Taks and STL. Stuff you can be proud of ^_^