Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: (= *ACCOMPLISHMENT* =)

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Wow, a lot has happened.

I survived the flu/sinus infection which required hospitalization. My anxiety almost conquered but it was over in a day or so.

My cat died, and 4 days later my lizard. My cat basically starved to death. Why? Uncertain. 2 months before her death she was getting bony and lethargic, I told my dad we needed to take her in. He went on and on about bills and filthy animals. So they day she dies, which I didn't know she was going to...I told him we need to take her now. He said "She's dying." in an aggravated, put out tone. Denied, she passes away while I'm sleeping and I still haven't gotten over the loss so I'll stop now.

My Dad was supposed to pick up crickets for my lizard. Had to remind him 6 times; he mocked me; lizard died. Now he's sorry. That's good for you. I've overcome a great personal loss so far, I feel like I deserve and edelweiss pin.

I'm stable, finally!

All my pills are in check and I'm a happy camper.

Today I nearly had a panic attack. 'Bout a week ago I started getting faint, weak, heart pounding, can't make it up steps, and shallow breathing. I about passed out today and I started wandering in confusion. I was in the kitchen trying to find my slippers. It was like I couldn't figure it out..why..am I...in the kitchen? ..Why..slippers, ok. Where..is my room?

Then I had a streak of chaos, panicking before my mother, even my dad, then my mother trying to figure out why I was so faint, shaky. I went up the steps and my ears started ringing. I thought I was dying which is a hard thing for me and my anxiety, rationally is long gone. I was working down a pretzel when it hits me.

:knowdees:

I ran upstairs and took my sports bra off and ran back down to my mom. Is this too small? No, not really. Wait. I can breathe.

I'm alive. I conquered le bra! ..I can only imagine passing out and being drug to the hospital. My parents in fear of my pills being toxic ask the doctor What's wrong with her!? and the doc'd give a very mundane stare, ripping the sports bra off and slamming it down. Tricare won't cover bra suicide. 500$.

So yeah, life is back on track. I can breathe again and live my life without my pets.

I'm a hero.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Good to hear you conquered your fear and you life is back on track = ).
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ Your dad sounds / is very unsympathetic. It doesn't take a whole lot've money to feed an animal or two.

Utora, I'm glad you're doing better; you've been through some rough times... It tears me up inside that a sweet person such as yourself goes through all this crap... I hope that the road ahead gets better for you friend...

♩ "Summer's going fast, nights growing colder.
    Children growing up, old friends growing older.
    Freeze this moment a little bit longer.
    Make each sensation a little bit stronger." ♩

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Utora, glad your doing better. And, I have to agree with Sonique on his statement about your father.

Thanks for the banner, Sombolia.

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thank you all.

Alot of my problems now are because of my Dad. I'm 18 now but...you don't just grow wings and fly. He won't teach me to drive. Work is far away if I get a job. So I couldn't feed my pets if I tried especially in this weather..so now animals for me.

Your comment means alot to me Sonq. I forget who I am and where I'm going, a lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Utora
    Thank you all.

Alot of my problems now are because of my Dad. I'm 18 now but...you don't just grow wings and fly. He won't teach me to drive. Work is far away if I get a job. So I couldn't feed my pets if I tried especially in this weather..so now animals for me.

Your comment means alot to me Sonq. I forget who I am and where I'm going, a lot.
    You don't need your father to teach you how to drive. If you didn't learn in high school (not sure if they do that anymore) or can't afford driving classes, some colleges have instructors that'll help ya out for free. (Regardless if you attend there or not.)

... And ya welcome!.. ^^

♩ "Summer's going fast, nights growing colder.
    Children growing up, old friends growing older.
    Freeze this moment a little bit longer.
    Make each sensation a little bit stronger." ♩