Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 98 of 110 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2189

Thread: oO? post your pic ?Oo (part 3)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ah ok, very cool i go to camp at Busch Gardens so i was just wonderin x)

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Christmas 2007. I slept through Christmas, too!

Came down and after everyone was gone I opened the -big one-. A Vintovka Mosina [Mosin-Nagant] 1942 Sniper with PU scope, cherry red stock and base, with wood and metal stamped out the ying yang. We spent all night marking down the Russian stamps and tracking them. She's a Tula. The scope is 1943 and is not in accordance with gun. However, it has the date on it which is odd, and the mount plate is alluminum, where the common plateing is steel. Perplexed my dad a bit there.

It's value went up 80% when I found in her puch, the documents that went with her. (The scope that is.) The authentic papers from 1950 hand written in pure ink with 5 individual Rusky signatures approving her repair and storage. Every detail of that scope is marked on that paper. I showed this gun dealer it and he was like How much!?

Nothing; it's notforyou.

Anyways, I was posing war style with my gun. I was groggy; contacts were all dried up from my hybernation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have to say.. damn nice gun. Well known world wide far as I know.. just... i wouldnt hold it like that when shooting. sorry. had so say it.

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Well you don't know crock about them WW2 rifles so, leave the posture to me.

I didn't have the strap on, otherwise I'd have twined my arm in it and held her taught to my shoulder. Right elbow down parraelle with my collar bone, and my left hand out a bit more to support her. However I wasn't exactly in good physical health and she was rather heavy, and my mother had a long time setting the camera to take a photo.

I've been shooting for 8 years, ww2 rifles, shotguns, cap and ball, black powder, and a spot of the modern stuff. I've spent the equivilant to 9 months at a gun range, and have fine tuned all my owned rifles and am working on my mosin now.

That, and I was damn tired and couldn't see. Read next time. I don't need your critiscism. I find what you said rather offensive given the circumstances. That was casual posing not military pre-op training.

I don't doubt you know your stuff; but don't discredit me on the first and only photo I have posted with me and a rifle. Especially given the circumstances.

Give me a break and stop commenting on my posts from here on out.

-----

I have the bore sight aligned now, but the scope is going to take time. Got about 4 hours of filing the mount down and setting the hairs. It's not like modern scopes, you'd have to google it to see; a bit harder.

Alright, we'll start of the New Year with some insanity. These photos/videos will step up slowly from timid to madness. II have uploaded the videos to a non-passworded system. No worries.

I See that sky; I say I -will- fly!

----

To start it off I was finishing the 'photo shoot' in the bathroom when I heard what sounded like a B-17 flying over. I asked my brother to do it again. Then you get to see -the- 'Adama' practicing his flight skills in his luh-sounge room. And a bit of the living room and daily household talk.

What the frak?

Homosexuals...

----

Here we are testing the audio. The madness is brewing now.

Bass Wave

----

Now this is -the- peak. We all in our house have a title from the the new series battlestar galactica. I'm Kara Thrace [Starbuck], my younger brother is Lee Adama [Apollo], my father is Admiral Adama, and my mother is President Roslin. We all love the series and the roles fit perfectly.

So my brother says, One day you walk in the command room and you see Admiral Adama doin' the move. and he did this, sliding break dance that was amazing and humorous. Then he turned on a song and said he was Herman Goring blubbering about and then he stuffed a jacket in his pants and wanted to dance. I said, No no. I'll turn it on, you come out, and break dance. So here it is. I have to say, I never knew my brother knew how to dance at all, and even though it's nothing 'professional', it just made me piss my pants.

You'll hear the call sign 2/3rds of the way in, Do the Adama!, and then you will see, the number one Galactica break dance. XD

Do the Adama!

Ahhhhh yeeeeah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Azzy: D'aww! That Tiger was beautiful! Sorry it took me so long to comment...But it seemed to like you, but that's no surprise You're awesome and equally pretteh!

Utora: I love your hair! You're so pretty 'Tora! You hide behind your hats and stuff though S'okay, I do it too, 'cept I'm not as cool as you. And I don't know much about guns, but it sounds like you got something really neat! =)

And your videos are really goofy I didn't expect your voice to sound like that, but I like it!

If I missed anyone I apologize, I've been too busy on the Water Hole board!

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Aww, thanks alot FC.

I got some photos of an F-14 Tomcat.

Perhaps more coming soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wow thats some neat photos of the plane!

oh god go hide Shadows Got A Camera!

right being bored and not been updated "exsept for the very cold dip in the sea thing" i thought id show you the keyblade i designed and that Anon made for me" its un-coulerd and prob never will be coluerd" xP and being bored so i toke these photos ! Enjoy

the last one is my fave x3 but it dont matter i ghuess sense i know this forum and everyone will prob just notice the big cat posters xP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Your hair looks nice tied back =3

And yeah those posters are awesome xP But yeah that keyblade is great too, which reminds me I need to play KH2 again oO

Also, is it just me or is your ceiling REALLY low? xP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My sister used to have that big cats poster (the one with the lion, leopard and tiger) ^^

I see you also have a guitar, can you play it? xP

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nice shadow, yeah can you play that guitar? .
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haha wow that took awhile Great pictures everyone! Shadow you were right, I was preoccupied by the big cat pictures Awesome keyblade though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't think Shads can play it, he's saving it there for me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    lol thanks for the nice comment everyone x3

and Akshely Amy no xP i can "very vaigly" play a guittar and am playing on getting better xP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awesome pics Shads! I love the design of that keyblade! And you look adorable, I agree that your hair looks kyoote tied back! =) But I also love it all shaggeh and in your face too

And I HAVE THAT TIGER CUB POSTER! What a coincidence

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wonderful pics everyone!!!!! you all look fantastic!!!

@FC and Shads--i have the tiger cub poster too!!!!! unfortunately it cannot be seen as it is hidden behind TLK merchandise

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    HAHA! That's so awesome Funny how they sell it all over the world Even funnier that we all loved it enough to either buy it/get it as a gift!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simbaspirit
    Now, for the first time ever...
    Simbaspirit!

The only thing better than one Julie is two.

so that is what you look like

nicely done on the photoshopping

Originally posted by Azerane
    You can't really see me too well... but look at that gorgeous tiger!!! Taken at Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo, there's a white tiger mother and her two cubs, the one cub you see her spent a lot of time up at the glass. She was so gorgeous. We were there on Dec 8th.
    LUCKY!!!! I should have drove down there (only a 7 hour drive, haha) *jealous*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simbaspirit
    Now, for the first time ever...
    Simbaspirit!

The only thing better than one Julie is two.

so you disappear for ages then magically appear as siamese twins joined at the hands?

wow, now that is one hell of an excuse

cute though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    awww cute picture Tiki!!!!!